Started Janitor job at a factory today

VindictiveNihilist

VindictiveNihilist

Iron
One of my old bullies works there that was a fake ass friend , had the Audacity to walk up to me today acting all happy and talkative . Weed truly does change people. If weed never existed , humanity would collapse. Nobody would be able to function , adderal is my weed I cannot stand the smell of weed let alone smoke it .

got burned out 6 hrs into the job , it’s brutal . I’m getting let go in no less than a month . You know it’s over when you actually like the job but the noise and people constantly around you causes you to have a panic attack . I still can’t even remember simple things , it’s over for defectivebraincels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, JovenCansao, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Are you 5'2, indian, and balding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Splinter901, Deleted member 21700 and 3 others
Relatable. post more

i actually loved being janitor, no one bothers you, you can be independant

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Manletmachine
One of my old bullies works there that was a fake ass friend , had the Audacity to walk up to me today acting all happy and talkative . Weed truly does change people. If weed never existed , humanity would collapse. Nobody would be able to function , adderal is my weed I cannot stand the smell of weed let alone smoke it .

got burned out 6 hrs into the job , it’s brutal . I’m getting let go in no less than a month . You know it’s over when you actually like the job but the noise and people constantly around you causes you to have a panic attack . I still can’t even remember simple things , it’s over for defectivebraincels.
youre such a bitch jfl

Are you 5'2?

Im gonna go back to janitor jobs pretty soon too, going up the ladder isnt worth the stress