State of this forum

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
I feel like this forum is becoming more and more like lookism lmao. I've only been her for a short while, but i think we should try to not let this forum not become to toxic. Problem with sites likes lookism is that there are some great knowledge droped there but it gets owerdrowned with toxicity, so you cant find shit, and whatever useful information might be there loses its credility.

Some useful treads are being stickyed and thats good, but maybe the greatest looksmaxing advice and evidence could be copied/moved to a sub forum foulder thingy or whatever?

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Deleted member 206
Lol, toxic, the infamous SJW word. Instant credibility loss when using this word unironically.

Anyways, this forum isn't toxic, it's just full of chads (and spammers but even mods at .me won't fix this problem) who are the real problem. As I've stated before, Chads cannot help incels looking to ascend because Chads have sex via superior genetics. Incels don't have these genetics. This forum should be for incels and former incels to discuss solutions outside of the .me success-barrier. Undoubtedly, the Chads will claim they ascended instead of realizing that they just grew up (I was incel at 14 bro I am just like you) and mods will let them slide. Of course, clowns will claim that "this is not an incel forum", which is a complete rejection of the blackpill (superior genes = success, chads cannot help incels). Why would any proper incel waste their time here seriously... no one here can help me unless they are a properly ascended incel. As for the spam and low-effort posting... well the mods have refused to clean that up anywhere. Low-effort content is what made places like reddit and lookism what they are... when will people realize this?

If it was toxic, it would be full of leftists saying "orange man bad" and defending hypergamy and women being sluts. Toughen up when you use the internet... If someone calls you a faggot, maybe don't call the place toxic and instead evaluate yourself on why you get upset if someone types something at you.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer, Afrikancel and Nibba
Any blackpill discussion community is bound to degenerate into lookism, it's inevitable

Autists and their theories, "gangs" and other shit... yeah, i agree.

Autists and their theories, "gangs" and other shit... yeah, i agree.
Dude, you all are stupid

I proposed that bonesmashing was legit, what did I do? I then began constantly bonesmashing and so I still am today because I Will prove It

@Dude420 proposed that hardmewing was legit, what did he do? He began hardmewing to prove his theory

@Afrikancel proposed that microbiotamaxxing IS a cure for autism, what did he do? He is taking bacteria to prove I

YET YOU ALL, APES, HAVE THE BALLS TO INSULT US, WHEN WE ARE OUT THERE PROVING OUR THEORIES

Jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Future Arablite, Afrikancel and 2 others
I think the worst thing ti this community Is embracing the blackpill completely; I ser some people posting shit like "it's over" or "gymcelling aint worth it"

This Is supposed yo be a safe space for lonely people like me. Although I dont care if There are Chadz around here.

In my opinion, modz should start by not allowing defeatist Attitude and posts that only reek of .me

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer and Nibba
But for real best looksmaxing advice, progress and evidence should be copied to a sub forum.
Dude, you all are stupid

I proposed that bonesmashing was legit? I then began constantly bonesmashing and so I still am today because I Will prove It

@Dude420 proposed that hardmewing was legit, what did he do? He began hardmewing to prove his theory

@Afrikancel proposed that microbiotamaxxing IS a cure for autism, what did he do? He is taking bacteria to prove I

YET YOU ALL, APES, HAVE THE BALLS TO INSULT US, WHEN WE ARE OUT THERE PROVING OUR THEORIES

Jfl

Respect for trying this and experimenting for all of us

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
If it was toxic, it would be full of leftists saying "orange man bad" and defending hypergamy and women being sluts
Fucking lolll

@Peruvian
My only problem is oneitis posting, Maybe shitposting

Fucking lolll

@Peruvian
My only problem is oneitis posting, Maybe shitposting
You've Made a couple of threads that compensaré for it. Some (some!) Shitposting Is okay to keep the fórum in a light mood.

You've Made a couple of threads that compensaré for it. Some (some!) Shitposting Is okay to keep the fórum in a light mood.
I shit post sometimes for fun but only on off-topic posts that are stupid anyway

Dude, you all are stupid

I proposed that bonesmashing was legit, what did I do? I then began constantly bonesmashing and so I still am today because I Will prove It

Jfl
Exactly
I like this forum as it currently is. No need for change or doctoring for your specific desires lol.

@11gaijin don't change anything. You are doing a really good job dude

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I shit post sometimes for fun but only on off-topic posts that are stupid anyway
jfl if you don't shit in vladimir's posts

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Dude, you all are stupid

Jfl

You havent proved anything yet lol?

Afrikancels autism theory results will be worth jack shit anyways. We dont know if hes actually autistic... We dont know if its working or not, because all the results will be anecdotal... So he might not even be taking bacteria and just lying to us... He might just be having a placebo effect...

As for your bonesmashing, you havent shown results yet have you? There really isnt a proper way to say wether or not its working... How hard are you hitting yourself? Same place each time? For how long?

Do you autistic fucks really think you're capable of carrying out a study like this? And then have it posses any academic value...? JFL...

you autistic fucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, averageblokecel and Nibba
An extremely serious place will get boring pretty quickly. That is why there is the offtopic section where people can shitpost and all. The looksmaxing section should be only for serious discussions ideally. Can you point out specifically what you don't like?

An extremely serious place will get boring pretty quickly. That is why there is the offtopic section where people can shitpost and all. The looksmaxing section should be only for serious discussions ideally. Can you point out specifically what you don't like?
Ignore him. I have never seen anyone complain as much as imperative.
You havent proved anything yet lol?

Afrikancels autism theory results will be worth jack shit anyways. We dont know if hes actually autistic... We dont know if its working or not, because all the results will be anecdotal... So he might not even be taking bacteria and just lying to us... He might just be having a placebo effect...

As for your bonesmashing, you havent shown results yet have you? There really isnt a proper way to say wether or not its working... How hard are you hitting yourself? Same place each time? For how long?

Do you autistic fucks really think you're capable of carrying out a study like this? And then have it posses any academic value...? JFL...
The citations are legit. The scientific studies are legit.

Don't believe me if you so wish. Believe science.

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
I think the worst thing ti this community Is embracing the blackpill completely; I ser some people posting shit like "it's over" or "gymcelling aint worth it"

This Is supposed yo be a safe space for lonely people like me. Although I dont care if There are Chadz around here.

In my opinion, modz should start by not allowing defeatist Attitude and posts that only reek of .me
if you see the blackpill to be "defeatist", you cannot relate to incels and should be kind enough not to comment on the blackpill. it's the unarguable reality for us people.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
if you see the blackpill to be "defeatist", you cannot relate to incels and should be kind enough not to comment on the blackpill. it's the unarguable reality for us people.

I agree in some aspectos with ir but it isn't by no means completely true

lookism is the best forum imho

Even if some people grew up with very good genetics it doesn’t mean that you can’t learn stuff from them. The whole point is that « incels » ascend into good looking dudes, but what happens when they do? It’s like puttin an unexperienced driver into a rally car. You need to know how to handle that shit.

You guys make it sound like chads are having it easy as fuck, when in reality you have no idea what they went through. They might have a good life now, but to get there they had to take risks, something many of you don’t because you’re too afraid of the results.

Instead of blaming good looking people and saying that they can’t teach incels anything, why don’t you actually listen to them because they are the most experienced when it comes to looks. They know what the majority of women want and what they desire, because they’ve been with countless women and every one of them was a learning experience.

You’re rejecting arguments solely based on « muh you’re good looking so it doesn’t work for us ».

If Blackpillers are allowed to critize Bluepill and Redpill thinking, then why wouldn't Bluepill and Redpillers be able to critize the Blackpill?

If Blackpillers are allowed to critize Bluepill and Redpill thinking, then why wouldn't Bluepill and Redpillers be able to critize the Blackpill?
because the bluepill has zero basis in reality and is just "feelgood" just world fallacy thinking. redpill doesn't work for ugly men and often ignores the effects of lookism completely, and the supporters often claim anyone can get laid with just "hard work" and "lifting", so that is just world garbage as well. blackpill is actually realistic. it doesn't assume the world to be fair like these two. for some people, hard work is just waste. they cannot get laid no matter how hard they try. there's a reason so many studies support our views.