Staying inside is literally killing you...

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
As some users may know, I literally became homeless last weekend.

For some reason though, my mood was way better living in my car.

Then I realized it was from 2 things. LOW EMF and HIGH SUNLIGHT both from being outside, especially away from civilization.

Now I'm back home and I literally feel like shit again. More sluggish, wanting to stay in bed forever.. It's because of the lack of direct sunlight and the wifi routers saturating inside spaces...

These things have a dulling effect on the mind.

Guys, being inside is literally killing you. The con of being homeless in a looksmaxxing/healthmaxxing sense was the freezing temperatures when trying to sleep.

In the future I could totally see myself moving into a log cabin. Maybe I could bath in a local hot spring.

For those who want to continue to live in houses, you guys need a strategy to lower/shield yourself from EMF. There are clothes with silver lining that block EMF. Also you should turn off your WiFi router when you're not using it.

For sunlight, the bottom line is that you need to spending as much time outside absorbing daylight. You have these faggot looksmaxxers falling for red light therapy just I like did in 2021 (paying for all these sessions) when you have the real thing for free SUNLIGHT.
Don't worry about your skin darkening. You can just take glutathione and NAC and MSM.

During my time being homeless, my eyes actually got lighter. My theory is that they weren't used to this much sunlight during the day and were detoxifying. Which is why my eyes were watery a lot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, horizontallytall, Willmogulater and 19 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1, FacialStructure404, redmaxx and 11 others
i turn off the wifi from my router
i use ethernet
it works for lowering my exposure to EMFs

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
how is it like being homeless?

i turn off the wifi from my router
i use ethernet
it works for lowering my exposure to EMFs
good idea, too bad i use a laptop and iphone with no ethernet plug

Mirin efforts OP, time to homelessmaxx.

Appreciate the inspiration, @the BULL was right all along

IMG 0058

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, n0rthface, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
how is it like being homeless?
you gotta find a safe space to be

showering at the truck stop costs $17 so I come home to shower at my parent's house

at night it gets super cold so now i sleep at my parents house again

but during the day it's better to be outside anyways

oh,... my circadian rhythm was on point living in my car

would fall asleep 2 hours max after the sun set and wake up exactly when the sun rose

sometimes i would fall into the natural bimodal sleeping pattern...wake up...eat some animal protein...boom, fall asleep again

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and R@m@
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, infini and thereallegend
you gotta find a safe space to be

showering at the truck stop costs $17 so I come home to shower at my parent's house

at night it gets super cold so now i sleep at my parents house again

but during the day it's better to be outside anyways

oh,... my circadian rhythm was on point living in my car

would fall asleep 2 hours max after the sun set and wake up exactly when the sun rose

sometimes i would fall into the natural bimodal sleeping pattern...wake up...eat some animal protein...boom, fall asleep again
do you think its as bad as people say it is?

easily one of the worst things you can experience
Yes, the longer you experience it the worse.

Especially with no income.

Good thing I have a job.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and fukmylyf
do you think its as bad as people say it is?
Yes it’s bad. My point isn’t to encourage homelessness. But to encourage people search out a lifestyle that is sustainable financially and health wise at the same time.

In the future I believe we could build communes of looksmaxxers and primal dieters in the woods so we can live a natural lifestyle.

You need connections with farmers and need to know how to hunt to live this way. Holding down a job would still be necessary too.

Think of Transcendatalism by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, latincell95, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
have you been through it?
yeah, for about 2 months last year. I stayed at a shelter until i found a place. Being on the streets is a whole other level - once you get to that point it's game over. Good luck keeping a job or finding a place to rent without access to showers, clean clothes, etc. Good luck finding a place to even take a shit in peace. Society is ruthless. When you experience something like that u realize how cold the world really is
Yes, the longer you experience it the worse.

Especially with no income.

Good thing I have a job.
glad u are back home. Just keep grinding and avoid conflict with ur parents. Eventually you'll be free

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, Gaia262, nofap and 4 others
yeah, for about 2 months last year. I stayed at a shelter until i found a place. Being on the streets is a whole other level - once you get to that point it's game over. Good luck keeping a job or finding a place to rent without access to showers, clean clothes, etc. Good luck finding a place to even take a shit in peace. Society is ruthless. When you experience something like that u realize how cold the world really is
I live near a low class area with lots of homeless people, drug addicts, dealers... people here help each other a lot its like a big hood in the middle of the city, what I got to say is lots of people prefer this life than having a job and all that but these people never cared about "making it" in society and grew up in this environment

maybe if youre used to the middle class lifestyle and suddenly become homeless then it will be hard

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, infini and thereallegend
Always use airplane mode on your phone to reduce EMF.

• Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thereallegend
Then I realized it was from 2 things. LOW EMF and HIGH SUNLIGHT both from being outside, especially away from civilization.
Here in asia there's only 1-2 months on sunlight JFL.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
This is definitely true. If you ever go camping you'll feel this. As soon as the sun starts setting you get tired as fuck, almost like you've been drugged, immediately fall asleep, then wake up at 6AM like "Ah, what adventures are in store for me today?!?" instead of wanting to kill yourself.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Living in a car is underrated tbh

good I don't deserve to livee

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
I live near a low class area with lots of homeless people, drug addicts, dealers... people here help each other a lot its like a big hood in the middle of the city, what I got to say is lots of people prefer this life than having a job and all that but these people never cared about "making it" in society and grew up in this environment

maybe if youre used to the middle class lifestyle and suddenly become homeless then it will be hard
I live in low crime area so being homeless wasn’t that bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, latincell95 and thereallegend
As some users may know, I literally became homeless last weekend.

For some reason though, my mood was way better living in my car.

Now I'm back home and I literally feel like shit again. More sluggish, wanting to stay in bed forever.. It's because of the lack of direct sunlight and the wifi routers saturating inside spaces...

These things have a dulling effect on the mind.

Guys, being inside is literally killing you. The con of being homeless in a looksmaxxing/healthmaxxing sense was the freezing temperatures when trying to sleep.

In the future I could totally see myself moving into a log cabin. Maybe I could bath in a local hot spring.

For those who want to continue to live in houses, you guys need a strategy to lower/shield yourself from EMF. There are clothes with silver lining that block EMF. Also you should turn off your WiFi router when you're not using it.

For sunlight, the bottom line is that you need to spending as much time outside absorbing daylight. You have these faggot looksmaxxers falling for red light therapy just I like did in 2021 (paying for all these sessions) when you have the real thing for free SUNLIGHT.
Don't worry about your skin darkening. You can just take glutathione and NAC and MSM.

During my time being homeless, my eyes actually got lighter. My theory is that they weren't used to this much sunlight during the day and were detoxifying. Which is why my eyes were watery a lot.
welcome my friend, join the club. being in the wild alone with nothing to keep you alive but your wits is truly the epitome of living. in many respects, it's a white only experience because only whites can truly thrive under such conditions.

the present conventional life path of 9 to 5 wageslavery inside concrete hives with a bunch of npcs in exchange for retirement bux and some cruises on smelling shitskin infested ocean liners is completely anathema to the natural human experience. i cannot fathom how humans have allowed themselves to become this cucked by the false promises and scams perpetrated by (((institutions))))

• +1
welcome my friend, join the club. being in the wild alone with nothing to keep you alive but your wits is truly the epitome of living. in many respects, it's a white only experience because only whites can truly thrive under such conditions.

the present conventional life path of 9 to 5 wageslavery inside concrete hives with a bunch of npcs in exchange for retirement bux and some cruises on smelling shitskin infested ocean liners is completely anathema to the natural human experience. i cannot fathom how humans have allowed themselves to become this cucked by the false promises and scams perpetrated by (((institutions))))
Good post but I don’t think it’s a race thing. There’s plenty people of all races capable of surviving in the wild.

for sure, i met some people who had no interest in building a normal life or being a part of society. It can definitely be a choice

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and thereallegend
no, i prefer 0 sunlight, i must keep my skin young

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
kinda legit tbh

i remember when i finished living outside sleeping in nothing but a blanket in mongolia for 2 weeks and riding horses, i got a blood test and my testosterone was 1300 without taking any supplements and not even dieting

going outside is an easy looksmax

but not going outside in cities with 5g towers and a bunch of bs

pics of how i lived
IMG 9504
IMG 9678
IMG 9761

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: R@m@ and thereallegend
for sure, i met some people who had no interest in building a normal life or being a part of society. It can definitely be a choice

That’s me, I am a hermit who lives in caves, forests and mountains from time to time, mostly during summer. But I still stay in my house for most of the year tho. My goal is to live in nature for the rest of my life when I turn 25 or 30.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, fukmylyf and thereallegend
How?

• Hmm...
no, i prefer 0 sunlight, i must keep my skin young
it'll keep you pale. that's for sure. no sunlight makes you depression and foggy.

as long as you eat food with collagen in it you'll be fine (raw meat, raw eggs)

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
it'll keep you pale. that's for sure. no sunlight makes you depression and foggy.

as long as you eat food with collagen in it you'll be fine (raw meat, raw eggs)
😛😛

Isn't the point of red light therapy to increase collagen though

yea i was way better off trusting scientology and heading off to texas n shut. Living at home is turbo cucked mane.

• +1