(STORY) PICS: So I just got assaulted trying to take an aspie pic of a couple for you guys

Brutal even Chad is taking autistic pictures of Couples like Biggdink @volcelfatcel
Honestly more people have done that then you think. I took random pics of tons of couples with MTN men and cute foids at least HTB or some cases stacylite , as well as white foid and ethnic man couples when I went abroad to vacation.

Most of the couples were virtually all MENA and curry with white foids , as well as white men with gook foids.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
brutally mogged by a twink lanklet lmao

ngl had my blood boiling for a bit

Not sure why I liked this post when I did, but I think I was loaded on sweet bug piss or something! I reread it, and it creeped me the fuck out! What the fuck is your problem taking pictures of women you don't know?

QUESTION:

Were you in Idaho in the past several weeks?

A bit cucky to comply

but great story nonetheless. entertaining / 10

It shows that normies are subconsciously aware of their looks level. He doesnt like his picture being taken because he knows he doesn’t look good due to the recession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Amnesia
Not sure why I liked this post when I did, but I think I was loaded on sweet bug piss or something! I reread it, and it creeped me the fuck out! What the fuck is your problem taking pictures of women you don't know?

QUESTION:

Were you in Idaho in the past several weeks?
Northern Idaho

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Northern Idaho
We Got Em GIF by Rooster Teeth

PICS at bottom

So I decided to binge out tonight on food I had just went to the grocery store picked up some junk food and went to pick up my gluten free pizzas before returning home to enjoy my dopamine hits off sugar.

I am sitting in the lobby and a couple comes in and immediately notice the guy is recessed af and the girl looks good to me, clearly looks mismatched so I whip out my phone to take pics to post here to ask you guys if you though they are looksmatched. I covertly take a pic or two and thinking nothing of it since I am already browsing my phone anyway I think no one is oging to notice. The sound isnt on either. Well after I take a few pics the guy walks away from his gf and sits directly to my right at a booth 90 degrees to my right. I notice his girl is confused as to why he went all the way over there to sit as they havent ordered their meal yet. Shes looking at him beckoning him to come to her to order, but he doesnt move. All this time I am waiting for the girl to turn more towards me so I can get a clear picture of her face in order to make a high quality post on here for reps.

Anyway the girl is still standing alone the guy gets up from his booth and leaves the place. The girl is visibly confused but at this point I am still sitting back with my camera app open waiting for the girl to come into frame. Suddenly the DOOR SLAMS open behind me, and my phone is yanked out of my hand. Its the dude he grabbed my phone and is standing over me and hes yelling "I knew it, what the fuck bro? What are you doing, why are you taking pictures of my girl, whats wrong with you, are you a fucking creep? I bet you have never gotten a girl in your life you fucking creep!" Hes rtying to get into my phone to check my photo gallery. He keeps yelling "Dude what the fuck is wrong with you taking pictures of my girl, I'll bet you don't have a girl yourself do you, I bet you creep every girl out you meet" I sarcastically reply "yeah dude i've never touched a girl, I've never actually held a girls hand either." He responds "yeah I'll bet"

At this point we are standing toe to toe in each others face, he's an inch or so taller than me (even with my lifts on) but hes a twink punk that I could snap in half if we actually got in a fight right now. I tell him "bro i wasnt taking pics of ur girl give me my phone back right now." I grab for my phone but he doesnt let me get it. I am starting to get annoyed cause hes yelling and everyone in the restaurant is looking at me. Hes calling me a creep and telling the workers I should be banned from ever coming back here. I am getting really fucking frustrated since this is one of the only gluten free pizza places near me and I really don't want to get banned.

"Give me my fucking phone back right now" I say looking him dead in the eyes. He pauses and hands it back.He goes up to the cashier and continues to say they should ban me etc. I just sit back down waiting for my order. The girl behind the counter asks me what I am waiting for and I respond, "my order, which youu guys told me would be done 15 minutes ago!" The girl responds "wait outside please." I just leave and wait outside. As I am leaving the girls and the dudes girl are all looking at me, but not completely in a "your weird" way almost neutral, I didnt get the sense of disgust, even when this was going on the dudes girl looks embarrassed that her BF was doing this.

I wait outside and finally the girl brings me my pizzas, I ask her if they have security cameras at the restaurant because that guy assaulted me by forcefully taking my phone away, and that even if I was taking pictures, that it's not illegal to do so, it was a public place of business. She looks worred and tells me she cant release footage to customers, so I say "ok but when i call police and they come down here you will provide for them, correct? Because I was assaulted." Again she repeats she cant release the footage to me, but hesitantly agrees with me that to police she can.

I leave and prob wont call police but still fuck

I woulda gotten more/better pics but obv was interrupted. And no its NOT illegal to take pictures of people in public areas, unless the private business specifically says "no photography in this establishment"

Guy was a recessed skinny lanklet, NGL I am jealous of his girl tho, why cant i get girls like that, instead I am a loser posting here

Since ppl will ask he was 6'2''

View attachment 1291834

View attachment 1291829View attachment 1291830View attachment 1291831View attachment 1291833

View attachment 1291835
jordan-laugh-gif-6.gif

Honestly more people have done that then you think. I took random pics of tons of couples with MTN men and cute foids at least HTB or some cases stacylite , as well as white foid and ethnic man couples when I went abroad to vacation.

Most of the couples were virtually all MENA and curry with white foids , as well as white men with gook foids.
Ngl i like to stalk Chads/lites to see the reactions they get walking about. But they’re too rare even in the most crowded spots in EU/NYC/LA

PICS at bottom

So I decided to binge out tonight on food I had just went to the grocery store picked up some junk food and went to pick up my gluten free pizzas before returning home to enjoy my dopamine hits off sugar.

I am sitting in the lobby and a couple comes in and immediately notice the guy is recessed af and the girl looks good to me, clearly looks mismatched so I whip out my phone to take pics to post here to ask you guys if you though they are looksmatched. I covertly take a pic or two and thinking nothing of it since I am already browsing my phone anyway I think no one is oging to notice. The sound isnt on either. Well after I take a few pics the guy walks away from his gf and sits directly to my right at a booth 90 degrees to my right. I notice his girl is confused as to why he went all the way over there to sit as they havent ordered their meal yet. Shes looking at him beckoning him to come to her to order, but he doesnt move. All this time I am waiting for the girl to turn more towards me so I can get a clear picture of her face in order to make a high quality post on here for reps.

Anyway the girl is still standing alone the guy gets up from his booth and leaves the place. The girl is visibly confused but at this point I am still sitting back with my camera app open waiting for the girl to come into frame. Suddenly the DOOR SLAMS open behind me, and my phone is yanked out of my hand. Its the dude he grabbed my phone and is standing over me and hes yelling "I knew it, what the fuck bro? What are you doing, why are you taking pictures of my girl, whats wrong with you, are you a fucking creep? I bet you have never gotten a girl in your life you fucking creep!" Hes rtying to get into my phone to check my photo gallery. He keeps yelling "Dude what the fuck is wrong with you taking pictures of my girl, I'll bet you don't have a girl yourself do you, I bet you creep every girl out you meet" I sarcastically reply "yeah dude i've never touched a girl, I've never actually held a girls hand either." He responds "yeah I'll bet"

At this point we are standing toe to toe in each others face, he's an inch or so taller than me (even with my lifts on) but hes a twink punk that I could snap in half if we actually got in a fight right now. I tell him "bro i wasnt taking pics of ur girl give me my phone back right now." I grab for my phone but he doesnt let me get it. I am starting to get annoyed cause hes yelling and everyone in the restaurant is looking at me. Hes calling me a creep and telling the workers I should be banned from ever coming back here. I am getting really fucking frustrated since this is one of the only gluten free pizza places near me and I really don't want to get banned.

"Give me my fucking phone back right now" I say looking him dead in the eyes. He pauses and hands it back.He goes up to the cashier and continues to say they should ban me etc. I just sit back down waiting for my order. The girl behind the counter asks me what I am waiting for and I respond, "my order, which youu guys told me would be done 15 minutes ago!" The girl responds "wait outside please." I just leave and wait outside. As I am leaving the girls and the dudes girl are all looking at me, but not completely in a "your weird" way almost neutral, I didnt get the sense of disgust, even when this was going on the dudes girl looks embarrassed that her BF was doing this.

I wait outside and finally the girl brings me my pizzas, I ask her if they have security cameras at the restaurant because that guy assaulted me by forcefully taking my phone away, and that even if I was taking pictures, that it's not illegal to do so, it was a public place of business. She looks worred and tells me she cant release footage to customers, so I say "ok but when i call police and they come down here you will provide for them, correct? Because I was assaulted." Again she repeats she cant release the footage to me, but hesitantly agrees with me that to police she can.

I woulda gotten more/better pics but obv was interrupted. And no its NOT illegal to take pictures of people in public areas, unless the private business specifically says "no photography in this establishment"

Guy was a recessed skinny lanklet, NGL I am jealous of his girl tho, why cant i get girls like that, instead I am a loser posting here

View attachment 1291834

View attachment 1291829View attachment 1291830View attachment 1291831View attachment 1291833

View attachment 1291835

Damn Uncle Amnesia the heightpill is brutal huh. Thanks for risking your life for rep points on .org

The girl has no ass u can do much better. Btw ur extremely autistic holy shit I thought I had issues

Ngl i like to stalk Chads/lites to see the reactions they get walking about. But they’re too rare even in the most crowded spots in EU/NYC/LA
I noticed now days a decrease in ioi for them. I remember going out to the bars and clubs and was surprised to see a general lack of ioi for even good looking pretty boys . Guys with very good frame and average height and especially taller with great frame and decent face got the most ioi. But it was still not as much as you would expect.

I saw this mike Thurston look alike get no real attention from girls . But after the guy wasted 20-30 minutes drinking and just talking to his friends and the roasties were kinda standing close to him, they were all nice and excited around him.

Girls now days seem so preoccupied with their fucking phones and talking to their roastie friends they don't seem to really give men ioi like they used to, even chads. They will however act all super excited when chad approaches them. But unlike the pre internet pre iPhone age where you could get the full attention of not just foids but other people, now days their all distracted.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
I noticed now days a decrease in ioi for them. I remember going out to the bars and clubs and was surprised to see a general lack of ioi for even good looking pretty boys . Guys with very good frame and average height and especially taller with great frame and decent face got the most ioi. But it was still not as much as you would expect.

I saw this mike Thurston look alike get no real attention from girls . But after the guy wasted 20-30 minutes drinking and just talking to his friends and the roasties were kinda standing close to him, they were all nice and excited around him.

Girls now days seem so preoccupied with their fucking phones and talking to their roastie friends they don't seem to really give men ioi like they used to, even chads. They will however act all super excited when chad approaches them. But unlike the pre internet pre iPhone age where you could get the full attention of not just foids but other people, now days their all distracted.
Actually noticed that too. Though a good height and frame is the biggest attention grabber. Either they lost the ability to be NT after spending too much time on socials or they’re desensitized to good looking faces.
Then again I’ve not been able to find a proper Chad with good face, frame and height to make a proper conclusion.

So what are you getting out of this

Did you wear this?

48B18221 AB93 45F5 AD02 FA45007E129D

As if you ever would:
At this point we are standing toe to toe in each others face, he's an inch or so taller than me (even with my lifts on) but hes a twink punk that I could snap in half if we actually got in a fight right now
Dude I am avoiding all fights anyway given my nose jobs and fillers I have in my chin and whatever. If i were to get punched in the face my nose would prob fall off and the filler in my chin would go all over the place

Lol height is life.

you’re genuinely weird for this, girl wasn’t even that attractive either

bro, that giraffe looking mother fucker Walter Whited you

PICS at bottom

View attachment 1291834

View attachment 1291835
Blud why are u taking pics of strangers 😭😭