such a nice day yesterday and yet

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
unsatisfied as fuck. a year ago i would still feel dopamine rushes after days of rethinking about the day but now i feel nothing

in school i took my chair and sat next to the cute new girl in class that didnt talk to anyone, had good conversation and she asked many questions too etc

i snapped my crush a pic of some other girl she knows and she asked „are you cheating on me?“

at evening i went out with mates and saw a group of 3 foids walking towards us, i said „hey, i love you“ to lowinhib max and they acted very positive and said smth like „we love you too“ or smth after seeing me

later we met more friends and 2 foids, 1 with a bf and 1 single. the girl and her bf came to me and both said „buflek you are good looking...i mean you already know that...and my friend is single, she said she finds you cute but you are too arrogant/narcy (idk the actual word in english, wasnt narcy but same meaning) “ i replied with „oh ye im narcy as fuck“

she later cuddled with another guy from my social circle but he was there before me already talking to her and sitting next to her in the backseat of my mates car and he was just nicely talking to her all the time

• +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123
Drnrd
But i agree

• +1
Reactions: buflek