SURGERY ADVICE NEEDED FROM LOOKSMAX EXPERT

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
1672155408390-png.2014681
1672155472846-png.2014682

LTB Vinnie Hacker? WHAT SURGERIES ARE NEEDED TO ASCEND? JAW IMPLANTS? RHINOPLASTY? GENIOPLASTY? UE FILLERS? PLEASE
GIVE OPINIONS!!!!
@Iasacrko @mrriceguy @Arborist

@curlyheadjames YOU ARE A PRO

@LastTemp @badg96 @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, GalacticHero, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
LeFort or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
First of all how old r u? U look 14

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
I want to consentually strangle you in a non-gay way
Your neck looks strangleable and snappable : )

bimax pushes ur chin forward and gives u a longer overall chin I’d say u really need it
I was gonna get genioplasty. I thought bimax only changed jaw tbh... trimax (bimax and genioplasty) is what would change chin as well so GENIO right?

I want to consentually strangle you in a non-gay way
Your neck looks strangleable and snappable : )
My face makes everyone angry for some reason It's like a curse. I posted on reddit am i ugly and it got like 80 comments and everyone was saying im ugly beisdes 2 people who said Im unique and should model. They were brutally honest i wasnt even on the brutally honest subreddit.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, 5.5psl and makeme183
@alriodai gtfih man :ROFLMAO: :lul:

nice try hacker , but we already knew you look like this unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: nayb, subhuman incel and Yuno_howitez
My face makes everyone angry for some reason It's like a curse. I posted on reddit am i ugly and it got like 80 comments and everyone was saying im ugly beisdes 2 people who said Im unique and should model. They were brutally honest i wasnt even on the brutally honest subreddit.
No, no. I'm not angry at all.
Actually I'm feeling quite calm when looking at your face. It's certainly not very attractive, but it is rather pleasing to look at.
I swear I'm not gay btw

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Yuno_howitez
First of all how old r u? U look 14
I was gonna get genioplasty. I thought bimax only changed jaw tbh... trimax (bimax and genioplasty) is what would change chin as well so GENIO right?
Bimax is an extension that will give u a more mature longer chin vertically and horizontally
Maxresdefault 3

It's especially good for people with small chins since it makes u look a lot younger than your age and not in a good way

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
OIP.526Q98368vYOwHgA_c8GsQHaNK
HOLY SHIT! LOOK AT THIS JAW AND CIN. HOW DO I GET THIS?
i would take a pic in similar angle to compare, but i would probably rope instantly!

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
@alriodai gtfih man :ROFLMAO: :lul:

Only thing about Hacker that looks like OP is the lips and even they don't even look alike, Vinnie's mogs them to death

You can't be Vinnie Hacker, as much as subhumans and copers here tell you he's a frauded normie and HTN, he has literally top 99th percentile: nose, lips, bones, jaw, cheekbones, hair, body genetics

He's literally a model

OP you still look ok, MTN to me, nothing brutal, you can get some "hoes" if you're NT and social

• WTF
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez, blatonslatt and makeme183
No, no. I'm not angry at all.
Actually I'm feeling quite calm when looking at your face. It's certainly not very attractive, but it is rather pleasing to look at.
I swear I'm not gay btw
He has a very childish face and it would activate more of a motherly instinct in women instead of a sexual one, mostly due to jaw.

He has nothing ugly about his face but very neotonous features

Only thing about Hacker that looks like OP is the lips and even they don't even look alike, Vinnie's mogs them to death

You can't be Vinnie Hacker, as much as subhumans and copers here tell you he's a frauded normie and HTN, he has literally top 99th percentile: nose, lips, bones, jaw, cheekbones, hair, body genetics

He's literally a model

OP you still look ok, MTN to me, nothing brutal, you can get some "hoes" if you're NT and social
JFL at you coping son!

e1d67968883b7cd084046ba37135715a.jpg

no difference besides jaw. He's not a model, if anything im the model since I have way more unique and speical features. Stop the cope please.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and makeme183
rhinoplasty and bimax and hair dye = mog vinnie hacker?

OIP.-kqOJ7RXSf8wqygw4BxnVAHaHn

JFL at this abused dog "mogging" me. this is how he would look if i saw him IRL

• JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero and makeme183
JFL at you coping son!

e1d67968883b7cd084046ba37135715a.jpg

no difference besides jaw. He's not a model, if anything im the model since I have way more unique and speical features. Stop the cope please.
projected chin, projected developped maxilla, projected anterior nasal aperture, sharp projected anterior nasal spine, perfect distance between tip nose and mouth due to his anterior nasal spine and maxilla, wide lateral projected zygos alongside a huge lower third due to his extremly wide gonions, better orbital shape and eyebrows + eyelashes (which you clearly lack) theses are just the huge differences i can tell from the picture

Don't make me pull other pictures of him @makeme183 why ppl are coping hard jfl

also in the pictuer hes looking down and ur looking in a normal view, compare him and you in both same angles

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
projected chin, projected developped maxilla, projected anterior nasal aperture, sharp projected anterior nasal spine, perfect distance between tip nose and mouth due to his anterior nasal spine and maxilla, wide lateral projected zygos alongside a huge lower third due to his extremly wide gonions, better orbital shape and eyebrows + eyelashes (which you clearly lack) theses are just the huge differences i can tell from the picture

Don't make me pull other pictures of him @makeme183 why ppl are coping hard jfl

also in the pictuer hes looking down and ur looking in a normal view, compare him and you in both same angles

no difference

Go ER.

• WTF
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
  • Woah
Reactions: makeme183
Caged at LTB Vinnie Hacker.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
It's literally over bro if normies tell you that you are ugly
Btw you didn't need a rhinoplasty lmao your nose is your best feature don't fuck with it
You need some work done at the chin that will heavily ascend you maybe genio or chin fillers
You don't need a fuckin bimax or rhino don't let retards of this forum influence you that
bimax isnt the solution of every face

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, pneumocystosis and Yuno_howitez
1672155472846-png.2014682

LTB Vinnie Hacker? WHAT SURGERIES ARE NEEDED TO ASCEND? JAW IMPLANTS? RHINOPLASTY? GENIOPLASTY? UE FILLERS? PLEASE
GIVE OPINIONS!!!!
@Iasacrko @mrriceguy @Arborist

@curlyheadjames YOU ARE A PRO

@LastTemp @badg96 @Xangsane
Your biggest failo is your jaw position/bite.
You’d benefit from a bimaxillary advancement like others have already said.

It’s either going to be very simple or very complicated depending on how straight your teeth are.

Genioplasty would ascend, you have no chin.

Your biggest failo is your jaw position/bite.
You’d benefit from a bimaxillary advancement like others have already said.

It’s either going to be very simple or very complicated depending on how straight your teeth are.
But that wont wont fix chin though?

But that wont wont fix chin though?
1. Yes it will vastly improve your chin through repositioning and projection.

2. Most surgeons performing a “bimax” will also perform a genioplasty as part of the operation.

*Technically this is a “trimax” but even the results on google confuse the two:

Attachments

• 96A960F7-C2AB-4364-BAD2-50F606E09058.png
    96A960F7-C2AB-4364-BAD2-50F606E09058.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 0