SURGERYCELS GTFIH (help me become non-subhuman)

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
What surgeries must i get?

known falios:
my temporalis or temples are ruining my harmony imo. anyway to fix that?
eyebrows uneven as well.
lips uneven.
lips small.
inward gonions i think.
bulbous nose / ape like nose.
zygos not really that good or high set.

Hernan drago lookalike

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, 5.5psl, try2beme and 4 others
leanmax. there‘s not really any hardmax besides bimax, which wont ascend you neither.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Soychadcell, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
theres nothing ur capped

• WTF
Reactions: Jase
Masster muscle reduction+ just get less bloated nigga

Capped??
What?
Surely i can get something done.
well tell me. I think u have a problem like a lot of other people which is the eternal normie face. No obvious failos but nothing special either

Capped??
What?
Surely i can get something done.
whats ur bf btw? U can maybe leanmaxx but i think ur just boneless. U have no cheeckbones

You have some decent features, seriously lose some weight. Would ascend you a lot, why you considering drastic hardmaxs when you won’t even do the most basic softmax of losing weight?

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, zura and Jase
so get lean first idiot and then ask for surgery advice. But imo u cant do any surgeries. Maybe implants/fillers but ur capped by ur small skull

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
so get lean first idiot and then ask for surgery advice. But imo u cant do any surgeries. Maybe implants/fillers but ur capped by ur small skull
My skull is very big actually.

My skull is very big actually.
might be if ur standing next to someone im talking purely about the structure
these 2 lines i made is how its somewhat supposed to be

• Woah
youd benefit massively from the basic softmaxXes . Eyebrows coloring , hair , eyelashes . Leanmaxx etc.

• +1
Ur fwhr is too big , also ur face shape is not angular

Ur only true failo is ur small mouth, for the rest imo u can softmax and try to lose some weight. That's the only thing I see, also maybe a rhino to make your nose straighter and less bulbous

Fillers to add definition to your face could make your face even wider, not a good idea

Last edited:
For what. The only thing he can do is lips filler and rhino

Last edited:
go to the gym nigga you have a decent base

• +1
you look good just leanmax and musclemax

He tells u shit as always , your worries is just your fwhr too wide bro. Just lose weight and then you will see. Asking for surgery advices is useless when you are overweight.

(Oh shit, zayn malik is capped).

He tells u shit as always , your worries is just your fwhr too wide bro. Just lose weight and then you will see. Asking for surgery advices is useless when you are overweight.

(Oh shit, zayn malik is capped).
my fwhr wouldnt be a problem if my face was angular correct?

• +1
you have the normie hardcap structure sadly, which is a super average facial structure i can go more in detail on how it works and how you can change it tbh

• Hmm...
you have the normie hardcap structure sadly, which is a super average facial structure i can go more in detail on how it works and how you can change it tbh
I can cope with "Average faces are better than model looking faces like chico etc."

But I want to be blackpilled so go ahead

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
I can cope with "Average faces are better than model looking faces like chico etc."

But I want to be blackpilled so go ahead
low set zygos and not enough gonion width or a strong enough chin to create angularity, a lot of normies have it and it hardcaps them, but yes other ppl are right if you leanmaxx i might be completely wrong so just do that first your soft features are ok the lips are pretty bad but there are lots of gl guys with small lips, your fwhr is very domineering and eye area has a good appeal which is good. leanmaxx NOW

• +1
nigga I cannot believe you're mentally masturbating about cutting your face open for tens of thousands before LOSING THE GINORMOUS AMOUNT OF FAT YOU HAVE

gtfo
Lazycels will be lazy :lul:

leanmaxx and get a pallet widener to widen your lips, others then that it’s surgery time!
Surgery GIF by DKISS

• JFL
Don’t listen to the retards on this forum who cope with ultra masc looking guys. You have a high appeal face no joke cause you have masculine features but don’t look overly intimidating. Maybe lose a bit of weight but with nt personality and height I have seen guys like you have super hot gfs/pull loads.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and Jase
leanmaxx and get a pallet widener to widen your lips, others then that it’s surgery time!
Surgery GIF by DKISS
If I widen my pallet I will look like a dinner plate with how comical my face width would be

Don’t listen to the retards on this forum who cope with ultra masc looking guys. You have a high appeal face no joke cause you have masculine features but don’t look overly intimidating. Maybe lose a bit of weight but with nt personality and height I have seen guys like you have super hot gfs/pull loads.
I agree, he looks like a fat version of a common phenotype tiktik boys have, idk if he's super super fat or if he just stores a lot of fat in his face and neck but weight loss should be #1 priority here. I could see a significant glow up from that alone

Get to 14% BF first I don't think you have any horrible failos