Take a look at this pedophile mutt: part two evisceration of the absolute dog @whietblackpiller

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
3181068 3179916 3179650 1669625099340
3181068 3179916 3179650 1669625099340
'During WWII, more than 2.5 million African American men registered for the draft, and African American women volunteered in large numbers. When combined with black women enlisted into Women's Army Corps, more than one million African Americans served the Army during the War.'

@WhiteBlackpiller is literally a 56% face. He has a dogshit skullshape.

He is the anti meeks, he got all of the shit features from both races and none of the good.

His grandmom got fucked by bbc. That's why he's so obsessed about it and tries to project his degeneracy onto me.

He made an account on geomax called '8PSLcel' and started talking about bbc.

Now he has admitted to it in DMs. (censored out because he's a lil bitch). Not doxx you utter waste of life, I censored out the information, you can't see shit here.
Screenshot 2022 12 03 011008

Regardless, I have other proofs. 13th warrior is a mod on Geomax who forced our mutt friend to change the name of the account.
Screenshot 2022 11 26 021303

very creative and not obvious new name, fucking retard.
Screenshot 2022 12 03 011321

The only thing more subhuman about him than his malformed phenotype is his complete inability to be subtle, he's a squalling baboon without any intelligence behind his tiny skull.

It is truly over for you buddy boyo.

He's also a homosexual, a hypocrite and a pedophilic subhuman

So lets conclude this little arc.

@WhiteBlackpiller is the following:

1. a pedophile
2. a projecting mongrel homosexual who nearly raped his brother
3. the anti meeks
4. a narcissistic loser who claims an IQ of 150 despite getting far lower on an actual IQ test
5. a morally repugnant scum
6. a subhuman
7. 56% face
8. short
9. a sad waste of 'human' life
10. an asshole

Now there you have it! 10 fun facts about this piece of shit!

Lets play a game! Lets see if we can add to that list! Give some fun facts about this utter degenerate (physically, mentally and spiritually)

YAY! I love playing games!

@StrangerDanger
@RetardSubhuman
@Bvnny.
@Alt Number 3
@ascension
@Moggie
@FailedNormieManlet
@Octillionaire
@n0rth
@LowTrust
@Cheesyrumble

Oh lordy lord! tag your friends, family and local politician! When you go to the town hall, tell the whole community about how much of a repugnant pedophilic subhuman @WhiteBlackpiller is!

Now when you hate on this guy, you hate on an EVIL THING.

HATE is the only justified feeling when you see this motherfucker.

UGLY ON THE INSIDE AND OUT

Curries unite!

Dance with me!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 14392 and 18 others
He is one worst posters on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 20370, Moggie and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 16369, n0rthface and 1 other person
One of the most brutal and ruthless evisceration threads I've ever seen. That gremlin looks like an inbred rat who escaped the New York sewer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, vaninskybird, Deleted member 20370 and 6 others
One of the most brutal and ruthless evisceration threads I've ever seen. That gremlin looks like an inbred rat who escaped the New York sewer
Yep, it's legit just exposing the truth. No lies on here.

That fuckin nose man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21716 and 1 other person
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
wait so the supposedly 150iq narcy sfcel looks like this?

Spider Man Lol GIF
\

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
clearly a larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891 and Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 17791

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 17791
Imagine saying shit like that while also posting your face. Dude has the IQ of a snail.

• So Sad
I told you to cover the rest of your face @WhiteBlackpiller.

I'm sorry, brother.
Blade runner2049 literally me 1

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 17791
Germanian

• +1
I remember thomas once got banned for impersonation of people on other platforms, perhaps he could meet the same fate idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 17791
Bored The Grinch GIF by The Good Films

• So Sad
he has short face syndrome its over

All pedophiles must be destroyed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 17791
Im A Celebrity GIF by RuthieHenshall

• So Sad
Isn’t he 14 bro talking about raping his little brother? @smvmaxxertilllate

Alhumdulilah internet has gone too far. He needs to be banned and taken to therapy, genuine threat to society. People under 18 shouldn’t be allowed on this site for this reason, but @Master needs his shekels

No offebse but you're litterally a transexual cuckold, it's not much better than a pedophile =(

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 20891 and 1 other person
I remember thomas once got banned for impersonation of people on other platforms, perhaps he could meet the same fate idk
The difference being that one used pics that actively could have fucked with his personal life.

In this case its doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
View attachment 1977686
View attachment 1977687
'During WWII, more than 2.5 million African American men registered for the draft, and African American women volunteered in large numbers. When combined with black women enlisted into Women's Army Corps, more than one million African Americans served the Army during the War.'

He is the anti meeks, he got all of the shit features from both races and none of the good.
View attachment 1977691
His grandmom got fucked by bbc. That's why he's so obsessed about it and tries to project his degeneracy onto me.

Now he has admitted to it in DMs. (censored out because he's a lil bitch). Not doxx you utter waste of life, I censored out the information, you can't see shit here.
View attachment 1977697

Regardless, I have other proofs. 13th warrior is a mod on Geomax who forced our mutt friend to change the name of the account.
View attachment 1977698

View attachment 1977702

The only thing more subhuman about him than his malformed phenotype is his complete inability to be subtle, he's a squalling baboon without any intelligence behind his tiny skull.

View attachment 1977741

1. a pedophile
3. the anti meeks
4. a narcissistic loser who claims an IQ of 150 despite getting far lower on an actual IQ test
6. a subhuman
7. 56% face
8. short
10. an asshole

Lets play a game! Lets see if we can add to that list! Give some fun facts about this utter degenerate (physically, mentally and spiritually)

@StrangerDanger
@RetardSubhuman
@Bvnny.
@Alt Number 3
@ascension
@Moggie
@FailedNormieManlet
@Octillionaire
@n0rth
@LowTrust
@Cheesyrumble

Oh lordy lord! tag your friends, family and local politician! When you go to the town hall, tell the whole community about how much of a repugnant pedophilic subhuman @WhiteBlackpiller is!

Curries unite!
View attachment 1977749

Dance with me!

He is scum of earth. How are you gonna be subhuman inbred and be a racist pedo pick a struggle. He needs a good permanent ban and spanking from his irish nanny!

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 17791
I really think he looks cute, Peter pan type of shit, he should Disneymaxx and will land some cute Korean kawaii foids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, Deleted member 22930 and twilight
I really think he looks cute, Peter pan type of shit, he should Disneymaxx and will land some cute Korean kawaii foids
hes gay he only wants little boys

• WTF
Reactions: Kroker
he has no clue he is destroying his protentional height and voice by being this sexually active and exposed to shit, he is 14 ffs and you should help him instead of this.
he probably watches gore and brutal shit in darkweb too. mental damage will be beyond repair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
View attachment 1977686
View attachment 1977687
And? How is that relevant?

View attachment 1977691
This, isn't true. However, my stepfather is somalian, so my mom gets fucked by bbc

View attachment 1977697
Post proof

View attachment 1977698

View attachment 1977702

View attachment 1977741
Larp

1. a pedophile
3. the anti meeks
6. a subhuman
7. 56% face
8. short
10. an asshole

@StrangerDanger
@RetardSubhuman
@Bvnny.
@Alt Number 3
@ascension
@Moggie
@FailedNormieManlet
@Octillionaire
@n0rth
@LowTrust
@Cheesyrumble

Curries unite!
View attachment 1977749

Dance with me!

Also JFL at making another post abused dog

Should i SEAmax?

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Isn’t he 14 bro talking about raping his little brother? @smvmaxxertilllate

Alhumdulilah internet has gone too far. He needs to be banned and taken to therapy, genuine threat to society. People under 18 shouldn’t be allowed on this site for this reason, but @Master needs his shekels
needs to be put in jail for this ngl

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and whiteissuperior
@Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
It's been handled, boss.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Ova for him