Take advice here with a grain of salt

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Most users here who also give advice are new as well and lack exp + knowledge and just spew shit out their ass when the most looksmaxxing theyve read about is thumb pulling

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheReckons, atlantean, ggg.tv🤫 and 29 others
the king of looksmaxxing has spoken guys

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, flippasav, dna_cel and 4 others
"Yes Blackgymmax" .org says in union

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, atlantean, ggg.tv🤫 and 10 others
king bgm has spoken.

Would you hit this

Attachments

• images (36).jpeg
    images (36).jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Mewton, Sprinkles and 1 other person
LTN

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Most users here who also give advice are new as well and lack exp + knowledge and just spew shit out their ass when the most looksmaxxing theyve read about is thumb pulling

This shithole is good to get you in the ballpark of what you need. The precise surgeries must be talked with a surgeon.

For an example when I asked how to fix my own recessed jaw/chin, some said just a genio is enough. Others said bimax with CCW.

They were right and wrong, I need bimax and a genio but no CCW as my occusal plane is flat.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I’m jagging on my cawk

Only fillers, implants, osteotomy and roids work (provided you have no klinefelter's). Rest are dalit cope but even then, you can't ascend as a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and liberiangrimreaper
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, Autismcel and liberiangrimreaper
Includes me btw
Take my shit with a grain of salt

This the same nigger who made schery6 rope, the only thing you deserve is a bullet you nog

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • Woah
Reactions: k99
this site is basically shit no one, majority of users who had surgery and knowledge left or are inactive now its all "my [insert random softmax]gtfi guys" :feelsuhh: