"tales from Mumbai Ward"

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Shut the fuck up faggots. Can't you Just appreciate greatness. That's why women stay winning, all that men can do Is hate and be insufferable towards each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and IvanTheSpaceBiker
yea if this forum was made of women then thread would be like " i just had 50 cokcs in me past week:" and sheboons would type yass queen 💅💅, thats the type of support system we need

Here amnesia says he slayed on girl and people start calling him oldcel manlet spic etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Diarrhoea and the BULL
Why are you still rotting then? Go for those jbs and random foids you encounter and obliterate their pussies

• +1
Reactions: iblamejohann
After seeing your pics I believe that you're a slayer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and the BULL
Shut the fuck up faggots. Can't you Just appreciate greatness. That's why women stay winning, all that men can do Is hate and be insufferable towards each other
Malayalam aavesham aavesham

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and iblamejohann
Why are you still rotting then? Go for those jbs and random foids you encounter and obliterate their pussies
I don't like them, i have a very specific taste, don't go for any girl like most males. I want a girl like this
IMG 20240512 183022

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Aypo129 and humanoidsub7
Tales from Corleone sewers

Same. But sometimes when you are hungry a plate of worms seem tasty too doesn't it.
I don't know i already Slayed enough in 2022 and 2023 don't feel like going for girls i'm not truly attracted to anymore

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7