Tallcels shaming men for getting leg lengthening surgery

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
Tallfags love to pick on men who are shorter than them. I’m not saying height doesn’t matter but what I’m saying is some of y’all mfs have created a whole religion around this stuff. You mean to tell me you are 5’6 and you can’t find a woman shorter than you ? if height was so important why do females thirst over Tom cruise and Cilian Murphy? In extreme cases if a man was a literally dwarf i could see why they would get leg lengthening surgery, I don’t support this however I am sympathetic towards that in certain situations. But these tallcels with their ugly horse faces will pick on shorter men who are in the normal range but then will shame them for getting leg lengthening surgery. I am not endorsing this surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, arabcelxxx and Mio
Tallfags love to pick on men who are shorter than them. I’m not saying height doesn’t matter but what I’m saying is some of y’all mfs have created a whole religion around this stuff. You mean to tell me you are 5’6 and you can’t find a woman shorter than you ? if height was so important why do females thirst over Tom cruise and Cilian Murphy? In extreme cases if a man was a literally dwarf i could see why they would get leg lengthening surgery, I don’t support this however I am sympathetic towards that in certain situations. But these tallcels with their ugly horse faces will pick on shorter men who are in the normal range but then will shame them for getting leg lengthening surgery. I am not endorsing this surgery.
Boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
Tl dr under legit 6 2 barefoot night height is manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, arabcelxxx, 5.5psl and 2 others
It's easy to tell if an ethnic wrote something, it's usually just a garbled mess of undeveloped ideas.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, kaugummi, Deleted member 24347 and 2 others