tattoo for men : looksmax or looksmin ?

Deleted member 18320

Deleted member 18320

Mogger
what's the official consensus on tattoo for men here ? for most of what I saw, it seems like quite a looksmax. depends on the tattoo and the base SMV of the guy, but I dont see any time where this could be a looksmin if the tattoo looks good/ fits the guy personnality/ adds to the dark triad high T type, even on ogres. plus this signals NT/low inib. notice how every incel that hates tatts is either autistic/mentalcel/truecel
Reece1
Chad

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
notice how every incel that hates tatts is either autistic/mentalcel/truecel
Yeah dont listen to them. 99% of these guys were the ones who got bullied in school, so ofc they're gonna be against chad things like tattoos.

Tattoos are a big smv boost. Just make sure u dont get shit tattoos, pay lots of money for high quality work

In my country you almost have to have them to be a slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, racoon4 and Deleted member 18320
The benefits of tattoos may vary based on your ethnicity, from what I have observed

The benefits of tattoos may vary based on your ethnicity, from what I have observed
do you mean it looks better on Tyrone than Chad ? I think it looks good on both as long as it fits the guy / looks good (ie. made by an artist). there would be a difference between prettyboy & masc guy tho. prettyboys look better without it imho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
do you mean it looks better on Tyrone than Chad ? I think it looks good on both as long as it fits the guy / looks good (ie. made by an artist). there would be a difference between prettyboy & masc guy tho. prettyboys look better without it imho
tattoos are considered "low class" by many people, it can halo anyone imo

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem
Degenmaxx != Looksmaxx, but it might help you attract other degenerates

softmaxxing like tatts, roids and hard gymceling is the most looksmax ever. Jfl at surgerycels who think bimax and tons of other dangerous operations help them ascend to chadtier, whereas chads are born, not made

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18320
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 17829 and metagross
Good looking getting a HQNP girl or a good job with tattoos :feelsuhh::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Good looking getting a HQNP girl or a good job with tattoos :feelsuhh::feelskek:
If tattoos can be covered up, as in, not face, neck, hands, job is fine. its 2022 mate.
you are right on the HQNP girl for the most part though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 17829
I did tinder experiments with tatted normies and im 100% sure that its a huge looksmax.
It simply signalized to girls that you fuck hard and have a masculine dominant personality.
Having a sleeve is a must have.

5B09B9B0 7C3E 4C17 97A7 2A2A6C8577D2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 17829
Im still not clear about it.

I think tattoos are only good on men with a great body. Otherwise it looks trashy and loser.

Im probably gonna get some a few years from now. Perhaps try a few temporary ones first. Get a feel for it and once I have the body I want, ill got for it. Tattoos can be really great if they are done right. Most people have shit tattoos tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and gamma
tattoos are considered "low class" by many people, it can halo anyone imo
I think thats a cope man, no one has ever not dated someone because their appearance is high or or low class. If anything most foids prefer low class guys cos theyre usually bad boy thugmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, johncruz12345, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
I have tats, getting shit ton more, love them.

If your face and body sucks they dont do shit. But when you're lean, and jacked, they're a very nice plus. They just complete the look, and halo you even harder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
They are for low-quality people to attract low-quality people. Keep your body clean. It makes you look like a trash can.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 15305
Poland is harder to slay
I doubt it bro, UK is the hypergamy capital of the world. All guys who have travelled across europe and the world agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Yeah dont listen to them. 99% of these guys were the ones who got bullied in school, so ofc they're gonna be against chad things like tattoos.

Tattoos are a big smv boost. Just make sure u dont get shit tattoos, pay lots of money for high quality work

In my country you almost have to have them to be a slayer
keep coping, it looks like utter shit

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 15305
Vulgar sign of low iq

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 15305
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 12002
I doubt it bro, UK is the hypergamy capital of the world. All guys who have travelled across europe and the world agree
UK girls are the most degenrate and slutty from what I've heard and seen tho

what's the official consensus on tattoo for men here ? for most of what I saw, it seems like quite a looksmax. depends on the tattoo and the base SMV of the guy, but I dont see any time where this could be a looksmin if the tattoo looks good/ fits the guy personnality/ adds to the dark triad high T type, even on ogres. plus this signals NT/low inib. notice how every incel that hates tatts is either autistic/mentalcel/truecel
View attachment 1591620View attachment 1591621Looksmax, every Asian should get tattoos