Teeth Whitening [MEGA-THREAD]

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Mod - Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Staff
Prerequisite
HOW MANY TIMES A DAY/HOW LONG:
It is advised that you brush your teeth for two minutes, twice a day, usually in the morning and before you go to bed at night. Each time you brush, be sure to clean the inner, outer, and chewing sides of your teeth.

HOW TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH:

More Info:

WHAT TYPE OF TOOTHBRUSH TO USE:
For the vast majority of people, a soft-bristled toothbrush will be the most comfortable and safest choice. Depending on how vigorously you brush your teeth and the strength of your teeth, medium- and hard-bristled brushes could actually damage the gums, root surface, and protective tooth enamel.

Electric Toothbrush is preferred

WHAT TYPE OF TOOTHPASTE TO USE:
Fluoride toothpaste. The most important ingredient to look for when choosing toothpaste is fluoride.

Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral. Its use has been instrumental in the dramatic drop in tooth decay and cavity occurrence that has taken place over the past 50 years. Bacteria in your mouth feed on sugars and starches that remain on your teeth after eating. Fluoride helps protect your teeth from the acid that is released when this happens. It does this in two ways. First, fluoride makes your tooth enamel stronger and less likely to suffer acid damage. Second, it can reverse the early stages of acid damage by remineralizing areas that have started to decay.

Using fluoride toothpaste is an important way to ensure that your teeth are reaping the benefits of this dental-friendly mineral. Don't think you can skip fluoride if you live in an area where the water is fluoridated. Studies have shown that using fluoride toothpaste helps increase the concentration of fluoride in the teeth, even in areas with water supplies containing high levels of the mineral.

More Info:

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY:
The ADA recommends brushing twice a day and cleaning between teeth with floss once a day.

HOW TO PROPERLY FLOSS:

More Info:

WHAT TYPE OF FLOSS:
Waxed vs. unwaxed floss. They're equally effective at removing tooth debris, but "I strongly recommend waxed. It's much easier to slide between your teeth and much less likely to shred." - Jyoti Srivastava, DDS

More Info:

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY:
It is recommended that you clean/scrape your tongue right after brushing your teeth, twice a day.

WHY YOU SHOULD SCRAPE YOUR TONGUE:
Debris, bacteria, and dead cells build up on your tongue over time which can lead to bad breath and have a negative impact on your overall oral health. Tongue scraping is a fast way to remove extra particles, including the ones that cause bad breath, from the surface of your tongue.

According to this tongue cleaning study done in 2013, those who consistently cleaned their tongue, when compared to a group that did not, had cleaner tongues and better oral health overall.
The tongue scraping and tongue brushing groups showed statistically significant reductions in plaque counts after 10 days and also after 21 days when performed along with tooth brushing. Thus, in the present study, these simple tongue cleaning procedures emerged as effective adjunctive oral hygiene measures.

HOW TO CLEAN/SCRAPE YOUR TONGUE:

WHAT TYPE OF TONGUE CLEANER:
Using a stainless steel tongue cleaner yields the best results. It is a much better option than using a toothbrush.
This study from 2004 proves that a tongue scraper does a better job of cleaning tongue residue.
The tongue scraper showed a 75% reduction in VSCs, while the toothbrush only achieved a 45% reduction in VSCs. Although the tongue coating was removed by both methods, the tongue scraper performed better in reducing the production of volatile sulfur compounds.

FOODS TO AVOID:
- Soda
- Coffee/Tea
- Soy Sauce
- Dark Juices

More Info:

HOW MANY TIMES A YEAR:
A professional dental cleaning at least twice a year can improve your oral health, reports the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), an organization of general dentists dedicated to continuing dental education. The AGD strongly recommends that a dentist or hygienist perform a dental cleaning every six months.

More Info:

Whitening Methods

1) Whitening gel of either Carbamide Peroxide or Hydrogen Peroxide

Carbamide Peroxide
Carbamide Peroxide is the most popular of the whitening systems. It is also the weaker of the two at a given % strength. It is the safer and less painful of the two. But it is similarly less effective at whitening. In general, I would suggest you start with Carbamide Peroxide, first. I would hold off on Hydrogen Peroxide unless you find that you don't respond to Carbamide Peroxide.

Carbamide Peroxide comes in strengths ranging from 5%-44%. I would strongly suggest starting in the 20% range. Nearly all people can tolerate that strength without too much pain. I would only buy the 10% if you try the 20% and find your teeth are just too sensitive. The 35% and 44% versions are quite strong. I would not suggest starting with these. You may want to consider them after your first treatment, if you didn't get your teeth as white as you wanted.

I have personally used and can vouch for
20% Opalesence $24
35% Rapid Effects $8 (I know, its under $10 price made me skeptical too, but it's legit and works).

Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide is by far the most powerful of the two. This stuff is so strong that if you leave it open next to 2Chainz bed, he'll look like Macklemore by the morning.

It is 3x as powerful % to % as Carbamide Peroxide. This stuff is effective. Almost anyone can get teeth in the range of A3-A4 when using this at high strengths. However, it comes with downsides that you should consider. The most important is the potential to damage enamel. It's not uncommon for someone using high strength Hydrogen Peroxide to do permanent damage to their enamel. This stuff is strong, so be careful with it!

Hydrogen Peroxide at 12% is similar to Carbamide Peroxide at 35%. Unfortunately, I have never seen legit Hydrogen Peroxide sold above 12% strength. Does that mean that you should never use it? I would only suggest it if you've tried at least 35% Carbamide Peroxide and still want better results. While it's strength equivalent, it isn't the same. It works a lot faster, and it is also stronger when paired with an LED light. I'd consider it a last resort, but I would suggest trying it, if you've used 44% Carbamide Peroxide and still need something more(this will be less than 10% of you).

Other supplies
You will need trays to put the gel in. You will also need remineralizing gel. It will be used after every treatment(you also put it in the tray after washing it). You may consider getting cotton makeup pads, and placing one under your tongue when you use the trays to soak up saliva.

The session
Your session time is important to your success. If you don't use the gel for at least 20 minutes, your results will be poor. But if you use it more than an hour, you're basically spinning your wheels. It's a waste of time and is not more effective than an hour.
The optimal time is one hour of whitening
https://www.researchgate.net/publication...situ_study

After Whitening
After every single whitening session, I'd suggest using re-mineralizing gel. The process of bleaching is harsh on your teeth and they can become dry if not treated. It also reduces pain felt in the coming days after a treatment.

Length of whitening cycle
You should whiten your teeth every single day, with no rest days for 14 days total. There have been studies on this, and it is the most effective way. Doing EoD or longer than 14 days is not optimal.
Daily treatment for 14 days offers 90% of the total results of a cycle vs 42 days
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.520.7025&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Months rest before next cycle
Your teeth need months to recover. You must wait at least 6 months between treatments. Failure to wait can result in enamel damage, and even lessen the effectiveness of the whitening treatment.

2) Oil Pulling

WHAT IS IT:

Oil pulling is an ancient, Indian folk remedy claimed to whiten your teeth, freshen your breath and greatly improve your oral health.

WHAT YOU NEED:
Coconut oil.
You can can also get the same bacteria-fighting benefits with sesame or sunflower oil but coconut oil has the added benefit of lauric acid, which is well-known for its anti-microbial agents. A recent study found that coconut oil may also help prevent tooth decay.

HOW TO DO IT:
First, you’re gonna want to take about a fingertip full of coconut oil.

Secondly, put the oil in your mouth and swish it around for 30 minutes to an hour (5-10 minutes a day is good to start with, slowly build your way up to 30 minutes a day). It’s going to taste like shit at first but eventually it’ll melt and lose its flavor. Stick with this because the longer you do it the better the results.

Finally, once you’ve done it for a good amount of time, spit it out in the garbage or outside cause it will clog your sink.
After doing it for a couple of weeks, you should notice significantly whiter and healthier teeth.

EXPERT TIP:
"Coconut and sunflower oil aren't the only oils with dental health benefits. For irritated, inflamed gums, rub a little vitamin E oil directly on the surface. It's rich in antioxidants easily absorbed, and helps regenerate healthy gum tissue." -- Jessica Emery, DMD

MORE INFO:

BEFORE AND AFTERS:
Teethoilpulling

Teeth

Teeeth

3) Laser teeth whitening

WHAT IS IT:
Laser whitening is a teeth whitening system that utilizes a laser to activate the bleaching agent placed on teeth. The laser reduces the amount of time needed for the bleach to whiten your teeth and also makes the bleach more effective. Before the laser is used, a protective gel will be placed on your gums to prevent sensitivity and your lips will be held away from your teeth. You will also wear protective glasses. The whitening gel is applied to the teeth and the laser is used to activate the gel. Afterwards, your teeth are rinsed and you are all set to go.

MORE INFO:

COST:
$100-$1000
Cost anywhere from $100 and up

4) Crest 3d strips

WHAT IS IT:
Teeth whitening strips contain peroxide or bleach. Thus, they work to whiten your teeth the same way bleach works to whiten your clothes or your hair. The peroxide bleaches color from your teeth in order to restore their natural, white color. Most whitening strips are made out of polyethylene, which is a thin, elastic type of plastic. The plastic is coated with peroxide, and certain types of strips contain more than others. You apply the strips to your teeth according to the package directions so that the peroxide comes into contact with your enamel. This allows the peroxide to remove stains and discoloration from the surface of your teeth. Some strips need to be removed after a certain period of time, while others do not.

DO NOT:
Use whitening strips that contain chlorine dioxide, you could destroy the enamel on your teeth. Chlorine dioxide is the same acid that is used to disinfect swimming pools. It whitens teeth by eating away at the surface of the enamel. Essentially, you are wearing down the enamel on your teeth and increasing your risk for tooth decay if you use this type of whitening strip.

MORE INFO:

WHERE TO GET IT:
Local pharmacy, retail store, or online.

COST:
As low as $10

5) Activated Charcoal

WHAT IS IT:
Activated charcoal in toothpaste/powder may help remove surface stains on your teeth. Activated charcoal is different from regular charcoal as it has been processed differently so that is has more actual activity. Charcoal is mildly abrasive and is also able to absorb surface stains to some degree. There is no evidence, though, that it has any effect on stains below a tooth's enamel, or that it has a natural whitening effect.

MORE INFO:

WHERE TO GET IT: Local retail stores, Amazon, Ebay. etc.

COST: $5-$30

6) Dental Veneers

WHAT ARE THEY:
Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.

MORE INFO:

COST:
Traditional veneers can cost an average of $925 to $2,500 per tooth and can last 10 to 15 years.
They are expensive and not worth it imho.

Bonus:

@MoeZart Teeth Whitening Gel Results

PRODUCT USED:

RESULTS:
Teeth before treatment:

Teeth after the 2 week treatment:

MORE INFO:
I recommend checking out @MoeZart thread for more info/details/tips on his experience with teeth whitening gels.

Strengthening Tooth Enamel
Calcium- plays a role in making the jaw bones healthy and strong to hold the teeth in place. However, calcium needs phosphorus to maximize its bone strengthening benefits.

Magnesium- aids in the absorption of calcium. It also assists with activating many of the B vitamins. Magnesium makes teeth harder, helps to build strong enamel for your teeth and helps prevent the formation of cavities.

Vitamin D3- is doubly important because not only does it boost mineral density, it also helps absorb, carry, and deposit calcium in the bones that support your teeth—it is an essential vitamin when it comes to your body absorbing calcium.

Vitamin A- a key nutrient in your gums’ health as well as tooth enamel. Teeth enamel contain keratin, a protein that uses vitamin A in its formation process. Inclusion of vitamin A rich foods or supplements into your diet may help strengthen enamel.

Vitamin C- plays an important role in the synthesis of collagen in dentin, making it a valuable vitamin when it comes to oral health. Vitamin C also plays a vital role in the growth, repair, and maintenance of teeth.

Phosphorous- plays a critical role in dental health because it can naturally help protect and help rebuild tooth enamel.

Vitamin K2- helps strengthen teeth due to its important role as a calcium-binder. It can also assist with both bone growth and bone density.

Shouts out to @Lifeisgood72 @Zeus

Compiled info from various sites and sources

@Lorsss
@Pendejo
@Dude420
@BigBiceps

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mxrcyy0, Hernan, flippasav and 113 others
I'm getting them whitened at the dentist's this week. I wanna vomit when I look at them rn ngl. At least they're straight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psl5.8specimen, ripikke, Perfection and 5 others
I'm getting them whitened at the dentist's this week. I wanna vomit when I look at them rn ngl. At least they're straight.
Have you tried any of the above methods

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AscendingHero, CristianT and 3 others
Have you tried any of the above methods

I'm a lazycel tbh. But I did try using electric toothbrushes and teeth whitening toothpaste, didn't do shit tbh. Might try again though. I'll keep this thread bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and Kingkellz
I'm a lazycel tbh. But I did try using electric toothbrushes and teeth whitening toothpaste, didn't do shit tbh. Might try again though. I'll keep this thread bookmarked.
Oil pulling is prolly the easiest method
Because you can do it anywhere and also swallow it with no negative side effect

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Überc
I did try using electric toothbrushes and teeth whitening toothpaste, didn't do shit tbh.
i also did that and got nothing

i think its cope

• +1
Reactions: lookzmax
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Deleted member 6128
Your diet is many times the issue
Do you drink coffee tea or any staining foods?
lots of coffee ngl

yeah i could clean up diet i guess but i need to fix everything else first

my teeth is the least of my worries for my subhuman face :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Great high effort thread, I’m looking at teeth whitening atm. It’s so important to have white teeth

• +1
Prerequisite
1) Brush teeth morning/evening(floss once a day) *electric toothbrush preferred
2) Avoid staining foods such as soda, coffee, soy sauce, tea, etc.
3) Visit dentist for annual cleaning

Whitening Methods
AT HOME

Carbamide Peroxide
Carbamide Peroxide is the most popular of the whitening systems. It is also the weaker of the two at a given % strength. It is the safer and less painful of the two. But it is similarly less effective at whitening. In general, I would suggest you start with Carbamide Peroxide, first. I would hold off on Hydrogen Peroxide unless you find that you don't respond to Carbamide Peroxide.

Carbamide Peroxide comes in strengths ranging from 5%-44%. I would strongly suggest starting in the 20% range. Nearly all people can tolerate that strength without too much pain. I would only buy the 10% if you try the 20% and find your teeth are just too sensitive. The 35% and 44% versions are quite strong. I would not suggest starting with these. You may want to consider them after your first treatment, if you didn't get your teeth as white as you wanted.

20% Opalesence $24
35% Rapid Effects $8 (I know, its under $10 price made me skeptical too, but it's legit and works).

Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide is by far the most powerful of the two. This stuff is so strong that if you leave it open next to 2Chainz bed, he'll look like Macklemore by the morning.

It is 3x as powerful % to % as Carbamide Peroxide. This stuff is effective. Almost anyone can get teeth in the range of A3-A4 when using this at high strengths. However, it comes with downsides that you should consider. The most important is the potential to damage enamel. It's not uncommon for someone using high strength Hydrogen Peroxide to do permanent damage to their enamel. This stuff is strong, so be careful with it!

Hydrogen Peroxide at 12% is similar to Carbamide Peroxide at 35%. Unfortunately, I have never seen legit Hydrogen Peroxide sold above 12% strength. Does that mean that you should never use it? I would only suggest it if you've tried at least 35% Carbamide Peroxide and still want better results. While it's strength equivalent, it isn't the same. It works a lot faster, and it is also stronger when paired with an LED light. I'd consider it a last resort, but I would suggest trying it, if you've used 44% Carbamide Peroxide and still need something more(this will be less than 10% of you).

Other supplies
You will need trays to put the gel in. You will also need remineralizing gel. It will be used after every treatment(you also put it in the tray after washing it). You may consider getting cotton makeup pads, and placing one under your tongue when you use the trays to soak up saliva.

The session
Your session time is important to your success. If you don't use the gel for at least 20 minutes, your results will be poor. But if you use it more than an hour, you're basically spinning your wheels. It's a waste of time and is not more effective than an hour.

After Whitening
After every single whitening session, I'd suggest using re-mineralizing gel. The process of bleaching is harsh on your teeth and they can become dry if not treated. It also reduces pain felt in the coming days after a treatment.

You should whiten your teeth every single day, with no rest days for 14 days total. There have been studies on this, and it is the most effective way. Doing EoD or longer than 14 days is not optimal.
Daily treatment for 14 days offers 90% of the total results of a cycle vs 42 days
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.520.7025&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Your teeth need months to recover. You must wait at least 6 months between treatments. Failure to wait can result in enamel damage, and even lessen the effectiveness of the whitening treatment.

2) Oil Pulling (use coconut oil)

WHAT YOU NEED:

Coconut oil. That’s literally it

HOW TO DO IT:
First, you’re gonna want to take about a fingertip full of coconut oil. Any oil can be used, but coconut oil is the only one that doesn’t taste absolutely repulsive.

Secondly, put the oil in your mouth and swish it around for 30 minutes to an hour. It’s going to taste like shit at first but eventually it’ll melt and lose its flavour. Stick with this because the longer you do it the better the results

Finally, once you’ve done it for a good amount of time, spit it out in the garbage or outside cause it will clog your sink.

You should notice significantly whiter teeth, and after doing it once every few days you should have results basically equal to teeth whitening.
68efe06e-cfe7-4844-9cb9-8a598199dd5f-jpeg.29301

3) Laser teeth whitening

https://www.byrdie.com/laser-teeth-whitening-review

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4385673/

4) Crest 3d strips

Can be found at your local pharmacy or retail store.
https://forum.****************/attachments/img_20190812_181157_391-jpg.2815/

Bonus:
-This is going to be a short read because it's fairly simple. People suggest that you use African toothbrush because it's natural and all that, people will even tell you to get the latest Colgate.

I am here to give you the thing that worked and is still working for me, are you ready? BlanX. Have you ever heard of this brand before; its one of the best, if not the best toothpaste brand out there (IMO). I never washed my teeth, I was insecure about having yellow teeth like a long time smoker but every time I washed my teeth my gums would start to bleed, even if I didn't put any pressure, I was fed up so I was browsing forums and one user suggested to get a BlanX toothpaste and I got one, because why not? And GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, it worked, my teeth started to get whiter every time I washed them and my gums didn't bleed.

I just got their "White Shock" kit and I am eager to use it, amazing company and I suggest everyone should have one.

TL;DR Use BlanX, especially their White Shock kit. Worth the money.
img_20190406_193358-2-jpg.37548

- Veneers
Image result for how do veneers work

Costs about $2000 per tooth
Not worth it imo

PS: yes I know I did pilfer many ideas and tips from lookism and looksmax in combination with YouTube and other websites.

Compiled info from various sites and places

@Lorsss
@Pendejo
@Dude420
@BigBiceps
JUST DO OIL PULLING:

WHAT YOU DO IS YOU GARGLE COCONUT OIL IN UR MOUTH FOR 20 MINS

YOU WILL GET WHITE TEETH AND STRONGER GUMS FROM IT

CHEAP AF TOO

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, kingpiin, dkalyi and 8 others
Mhmm i think ill try the oil pulling method, however I love my hot cups of tea etc.
Fuark

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: kingpiin, RAMU KAKA, DarkLooks and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yellowrice, RandomUser31, Deleted member 2095 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
You forgot to mention vitamin D3 + k2 and magnesium to maintain strong white teeth enamel

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Lmao, AscendingHero and 5 others
I got mine whitened at the dentist 4 months ago. They are really white but effect of it fades easily tho. I brush my teeth 3 times a day. I don't smoke, drink coffee and tea. They are hard to protect but i think its worth it.

I got mine whitened at the dentist 4 months ago. They are really white but effect of it fades easily tho. I brush my teeth 3 times a day. I don't smoke, drink coffee and tea. They are hard to protect but i think its worth it.
Straight white teeth plus wide palate is a huge Halo

When I used to smile lots of ppl used to compliment me
I never thought teeth would have such an effect
Mhmm i think ill try the oil pulling method, however I love my hot cups of tea etc.
Fuark
No pain no gain brother

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Yerico7, AscendingHero and 4 others
I was really about to drop $120 on some teeth whitening gel when I have tons of coconut oil at home thanks for saving me those sheckels OP

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, kingpiin, hattrick and 6 others
you copy pasted my thread jfl

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 2095, Patient A and 1 other person
you copy pasted my thread jfl
Yes I tagged you because of that lol

I literally said shouts out to @Lifeisgood72
Lmao

Also that was only one part

The whole thread is not yours
I made this thread myself and posted on another forum months ago

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Yes I tagged you because of that lol

I literally said shouts out to @Lifeisgood72
Lmao

Also that was only one part

The whole thread is not yours
I made this thread myself and posted on another forum months ago
Typical. Stealing shit and not recognizing anything wrong.

Typical. Stealing shit and not recognizing anything wrong.
You absolute moron
I gave you credit

It's not stealing/ plagiarism if I site my source and give due credit which I already did.

2 times now lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, PYT, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
Link original thread
Only a portion of my thread is his
In which I already gave him credit for in the original and in the replies JFL

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Deleted member 1476 and Rift
Only a portion of my thread is his
In which I already gave him credit for in the original and in the replies JFL
Solid thread then 👍🏼 Will be looking into some of the methods

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Kingkellz
Prerequisite
1) Brush teeth morning/evening(floss once a day) *electric toothbrush preferred
2) Avoid staining foods such as soda, coffee, soy sauce, tea, etc.
3) Visit dentist for annual cleaning

Whitening Methods
AT HOME

Carbamide Peroxide

20% Opalesence $24

Hydrogen Peroxide

Other supplies

The session

After Whitening

2) Oil Pulling (use coconut oil)

WHAT YOU NEED:

Coconut oil. That’s literally it

HOW TO DO IT:
First, you’re gonna want to take about a fingertip full of coconut oil. Any oil can be used, but coconut oil is the only one that doesn’t taste absolutely repulsive.

Secondly, put the oil in your mouth and swish it around for 30 minutes to an hour. It’s going to taste like shit at first but eventually it’ll melt and lose its flavour. Stick with this because the longer you do it the better the results

You should notice significantly whiter teeth, and after doing it once every few days you should have results basically equal to teeth whitening.
68efe06e-cfe7-4844-9cb9-8a598199dd5f-jpeg.29301

3) Laser teeth whitening

https://www.byrdie.com/laser-teeth-whitening-review

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4385673/

4) Crest 3d strips

Can be found at your local pharmacy or retail store.
https://forum.****************/attachments/img_20190812_181157_391-jpg.2815/

Bonus:
-This is going to be a short read because it's fairly simple. People suggest that you use African toothbrush because it's natural and all that, people will even tell you to get the latest Colgate.

I am here to give you the thing that worked and is still working for me, are you ready? BlanX. Have you ever heard of this brand before; its one of the best, if not the best toothpaste brand out there (IMO). I never washed my teeth, I was insecure about having yellow teeth like a long time smoker but every time I washed my teeth my gums would start to bleed, even if I didn't put any pressure, I was fed up so I was browsing forums and one user suggested to get a BlanX toothpaste and I got one, because why not? And GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, it worked, my teeth started to get whiter every time I washed them and my gums didn't bleed.

I just got their "White Shock" kit and I am eager to use it, amazing company and I suggest everyone should have one.

TL;DR Use BlanX, especially their White Shock kit. Worth the money.
img_20190406_193358-2-jpg.37548

- Veneers
Image result for how do veneers work

Costs about $2000 per tooth
Not worth it imo

PS: yes I know I did pilfer many ideas and tips from lookism and looksmax in combination with YouTube and other websites.

Compiled info from various sites and places

@Lorsss
@Pendejo
@Dude420
@BigBiceps

A pharmacist told me that you have a high risk of getting caries from this. Do u have any info on that?

A pharmacist told me that you have a high risk of getting caries from this. Do u have any info on that?
It only happens if you wear out your enamel and continue eating foods that are sugary and stain teeth

Make sure to be as natural as possible
Burt's bees has a toothpaste without fluoride.

Also have good calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin D3 and k2 intake

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and .👽.
I read a lot of conflicting info on the evidence for flossing, ofc it can't hurt to do it, but does it really bring its purported benefits?

• +1
Lol the blanx works? It s good any type of electric tootbrush?

• +1
Oil pulling is prolly the easiest method
Because you can do it anywhere and also swallow it with no negative side effect
yeah but you need to swish for 30 mins to an hour bro...

• +1
yeah but you need to swish for 30 mins to an hour bro...
30 is more than enough
It's not like you would be doing anything better with that 30 min amiright?
I read a lot of conflicting info on the evidence for flossing, ofc it can't hurt to do it, but does it really bring its purported benefits?
Flossing is good but mostly for those with straight teeth with no gaps/spaces.

If that is the case food particles can get stuck and lead to bad breath and cavities.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and diggbicc
Lol the blanx works? It s good any type of electric tootbrush?
Quip and oral B have their own electric toothbrush

The reason I recommend it is because it helps evenly touch on all teeth. You just have to move it into position without exerting excessive force

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
I got my steel strawz to stop teeth staining

and the coconut oil came also

i indeed start tomorrow and log it

:autism:

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Kingkellz
Based on personal experience, you need dentist office level whitening if you want them movie star perfectly white.

But on going usage of whitening strips and whitening mouthwash (along with obvious regular oral care) has gotten them decently white to the point where you'd have to be closely examining my teeth to see the slight stains.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, InZayn and Kingkellz
Based on personal experience, you need dentist office level whitening if you want them movie star perfectly white.

But on going usage of whitening strips and whitening mouthwash (along with obvious regular oral care) has gotten them decently white to the point where you'd have to be closely examining my teeth to see the slight stains.
You can also use a slightly blunt object like a spoon to scrape off stains from teeth

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and (deleted member)
I only have Hydrogen Peroxide 3%. Will it do anything? If yes, how should I use it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129
I only have Hydrogen Peroxide 3%. Will it do anything? If yes, how should I use it?
Might be too weak

• +1
Crest white strips are god-tier. I'd highly recommend them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and Kingkellz
Didn’t you already post this in August my guy

• +1
  • +1
Wich did you use?
and then after one month

• +1
and then after one month
Rip for europecels

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 6129 and Kingkellz
only avaible in us.
But I can buy from ebay I think
Yeah try eBay. Just checked, they're on eBay on and ship internationally.

• +1