Its strange because its so waterlike I guess
Its the same substance as my saliva
Dont know if Im doing this right
Swish it around your mouth and cheeks
Get it on the teeth and move it around
(10-30min)
Don't fear swallowing because it's healthy no side effects

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Nosecel and (deleted member)
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129
Crest white strips are god-tier. I'd highly recommend them.
Does it matter if I buy generic brand whitening strips? Crest strips are not available where I live

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Kingkellz
Does it matter if I buy generic brand whitening strips? Crest strips are not available where I live
Maybe. Try them and see. eBay probably has the Crest strips available to ship internationally.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
How do we even need a sticky for this?:

1. Get custom dental trays made
2. Buy polanight 22%
3. Brush with Sensodyne
4. Sleep with trays in 3-4 nights
5. Enjoy your white af teeth

• Hmm...
How do we even need a sticky for this?:

1. Get custom dental trays made
2. Buy polanight 22%
3. Brush with Sensodyne
4. Sleep with trays in 3-4 nights
5. Enjoy your white af teeth
Please reread
Brushing with harsh chemicals especially with toothpaste containing flouride is harmful. As it lowers T, and increases risk of infertility in men. I believe it also weakens bones.

My guide helps go into detail for each aspect.

Also I mention natural methods such as oil pulling. Every method doesn't have to be harsh or extreme.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and (deleted member)
Please reread
Brushing with harsh chemicals especially with toothpaste containing flouride is harmful. As it lowers T, and increases risk of infertility in men. I believe it also weakens bones.

My guide helps go into detail for each aspect.

Also I mention natural methods such as oil pulling. Every method doesn't have to be harsh or extreme.

My bad dude.

Shouldn't have jumped the gun.

Whitening is super easy though.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and Kingkellz
Bookmarked

• Love it
  • +1
EOSNORGXkAEmbR5
thx for the advice 2 weeks teeth care and it came from yellow to shiny white

EOSNORLXsAAtQ6v

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gargamel, TrestIsBest, Tyronecell and 4 others
Prerequisite
1) Brush teeth morning/evening(floss once a day) *electric toothbrush preferred
2) Avoid staining foods such as soda, coffee, soy sauce, tea, etc.
3) Visit dentist for annual cleaning

Whitening Methods
AT HOME
1) Whitening gel of either Carbamide Peroxide or Hydrogen Peroxide

Carbamide Peroxide
Carbamide Peroxide is the most popular of the whitening systems. It is also the weaker of the two at a given % strength. It is the safer and less painful of the two. But it is similarly less effective at whitening. In general, I would suggest you start with Carbamide Peroxide, first. I would hold off on Hydrogen Peroxide unless you find that you don't respond to Carbamide Peroxide.

Carbamide Peroxide comes in strengths ranging from 5%-44%. I would strongly suggest starting in the 20% range. Nearly all people can tolerate that strength without too much pain. I would only buy the 10% if you try the 20% and find your teeth are just too sensitive. The 35% and 44% versions are quite strong. I would not suggest starting with these. You may want to consider them after your first treatment, if you didn't get your teeth as white as you wanted.

I have personally used and can vouch for
20% Opalesence $24
35% Rapid Effects $8 (I know, its under $10 price made me skeptical too, but it's legit and works).

Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide is by far the most powerful of the two. This stuff is so strong that if you leave it open next to 2Chainz bed, he'll look like Macklemore by the morning.

It is 3x as powerful % to % as Carbamide Peroxide. This stuff is effective. Almost anyone can get teeth in the range of A3-A4 when using this at high strengths. However, it comes with downsides that you should consider. The most important is the potential to damage enamel. It's not uncommon for someone using high strength Hydrogen Peroxide to do permanent damage to their enamel. This stuff is strong, so be careful with it!

Hydrogen Peroxide at 12% is similar to Carbamide Peroxide at 35%. Unfortunately, I have never seen legit Hydrogen Peroxide sold above 12% strength. Does that mean that you should never use it? I would only suggest it if you've tried at least 35% Carbamide Peroxide and still want better results. While it's strength equivalent, it isn't the same. It works a lot faster, and it is also stronger when paired with an LED light. I'd consider it a last resort, but I would suggest trying it, if you've used 44% Carbamide Peroxide and still need something more(this will be less than 10% of you).

Other supplies
You will need trays to put the gel in. You will also need remineralizing gel. It will be used after every treatment(you also put it in the tray after washing it). You may consider getting cotton makeup pads, and placing one under your tongue when you use the trays to soak up saliva.

The session
Your session time is important to your success. If you don't use the gel for at least 20 minutes, your results will be poor. But if you use it more than an hour, you're basically spinning your wheels. It's a waste of time and is not more effective than an hour.
The optimal time is one hour of whitening
https://www.researchgate.net/publication...situ_study

After Whitening
After every single whitening session, I'd suggest using re-mineralizing gel. The process of bleaching is harsh on your teeth and they can become dry if not treated. It also reduces pain felt in the coming days after a treatment.

Length of whitening cycle
You should whiten your teeth every single day, with no rest days for 14 days total. There have been studies on this, and it is the most effective way. Doing EoD or longer than 14 days is not optimal.
Daily treatment for 14 days offers 90% of the total results of a cycle vs 42 days
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.520.7025&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Months rest before next cycle
Your teeth need months to recover. You must wait at least 6 months between treatments. Failure to wait can result in enamel damage, and even lessen the effectiveness of the whitening treatment.

2) Oil Pulling (use coconut oil)

WHAT YOU NEED:

Coconut oil. That’s literally it

HOW TO DO IT:
First, you’re gonna want to take about a fingertip full of coconut oil. Any oil can be used, but coconut oil is the only one that doesn’t taste absolutely repulsive.

Secondly, put the oil in your mouth and swish it around for 30 minutes to an hour. It’s going to taste like shit at first but eventually it’ll melt and lose its flavour. Stick with this because the longer you do it the better the results

Finally, once you’ve done it for a good amount of time, spit it out in the garbage or outside cause it will clog your sink.

You should notice significantly whiter teeth, and after doing it once every few days you should have results basically equal to teeth whitening.
68efe06e-cfe7-4844-9cb9-8a598199dd5f-jpeg.29301

3) Laser teeth whitening

Cost anywhere from $100 and up
https://www.byrdie.com/laser-teeth-whitening-review

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4385673/

4) Crest 3d strips

Can be found at your local pharmacy or retail store.
https://forum.****************/attachments/img_20190812_181157_391-jpg.2815/

Bonus:
-This is going to be a short read because it's fairly simple. People suggest that you use African toothbrush because it's natural and all that, people will even tell you to get the latest Colgate.

I am here to give you the thing that worked and is still working for me, are you ready? BlanX. Have you ever heard of this brand before; its one of the best, if not the best toothpaste brand out there (IMO). I never washed my teeth, I was insecure about having yellow teeth like a long time smoker but every time I washed my teeth my gums would start to bleed, even if I didn't put any pressure, I was fed up so I was browsing forums and one user suggested to get a BlanX toothpaste and I got one, because why not? And GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, it worked, my teeth started to get whiter every time I washed them and my gums didn't bleed.

I just got their "White Shock" kit and I am eager to use it, amazing company and I suggest everyone should have one.

TL;DR Use BlanX, especially their White Shock kit. Worth the money.
img_20190406_193358-2-jpg.37548

- Veneers
Image result for how do veneers work

Costs about $2000 per tooth
Not worth it imo

PS: yes I know I did pilfer many ideas and tips from lookism and looksmax in combination with YouTube and other websites.

Shouts out to @Lifeisgood72 @Zeus

Compiled info from various sites and places

@Lorsss
@Pendejo
@Dude420
@BigBiceps
Or just use charcoal...fag.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
I need braces and massive whitening. Bought hydrogen peroxide but was too afraid / didn't know how to use it

• +1
I need braces and massive whitening. Bought hydrogen peroxide but was too afraid / didn't know how to use it
Get 3%
Half cup 3% + half cup water
Swish it around your mouth 30-90 second
Rinse out

• +1
If this isnt pinned it should be top top stuff

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Deleted member 5632 and (deleted member)
Hydrogen Peroxide melts your enamel

• +1
Hydrogen Peroxide melts your enamel
That's why you take a low concentration (3%) and dilute with water. The higher the concentration the stronger. It's perfectly safe and effective when done correctly

Last edited:
  • +1
bruh im drinking up to 5 cups of black tea everyday, how tf am i suppose to stop lol

• Woah
bruh im drinking up to 5 cups of black tea everyday, how tf am i suppose to stop lol
Is it really strong and black? Is there sugar? If it is strong,black, and has no sugar it can actually help your teeth if you drink in small amounts. In your case you are drinking 5 cups lmao!
I suggest slowly weaning off your dependency. Reduce it to 4 cups for a week then 3 then 2 etc etc.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Is it really strong and black? Is there sugar? If it is strong,black, and has no sugar it can actually help your teeth if you drink in small amounts. In your case you are drinking 5 cups lmao!
I suggest slowly weaning off your dependency. Reduce it to 4 cups for a week then 3 then 2 etc etc.
no its some standart black tea, no sugar

Whitening toothpaste
Oil pulling
Whitening strips
Dentist/DIY teeth whitening kit
Hydrogen peroxide/Baking soda
Activated charcoal
Turmeric

• +1
Can anyone who tried the coconut oil method report back with results please?

White teeth are extreme high class looking halo

No teeth for you narrow palate, no teeth for your recessed face though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
bruh sry i dont know how to quote here yet, my question was:
what is a "fingertip full" of coconut oil? can you give me that in milimeters?
what is a "fingertip full" of coconut oil? can you give me that in milimeters?

Last edited:
  • +1
bruh sry i dont know how to quote here yet
To quote, do the following:

Highlight a text from another user, like this:

Click 'Reply'

Hope that helps :)

Also, if anyone is not convinced coconut oil does work, I found more before and after pictures of people that have used them:

Reverse image search these pictures if you'd like to see the source.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and LowTierNormie
thanks man lol

how much is that in milimeters mate? not a native so i dont know what a fingertip full is
Just enough to cover the tip of your finger

Everything barely helps for me.

• So Sad
Lmao I only brush every other day because fluoride fucks my memory up.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, needsolution and Kingkellz
Anything for rebuilding and strengthening enamel besides vitamin D3 +k2?

I heard coconut oil already does this but I’m unsure

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Lmao I only brush every other day because fluoride fucks my memory up.
560D55C6 C8CE 4781 9D10 DA07BBD188E0

fucking lol @ you. Get fluoride free toothpaste.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution

there’s a toothpaste called regenerate that’s supposed to rebuild enamel

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and PenileFacialSurgery

I've heard vit c and a help as well as calcium and phosphorus
I think certain toothpaste like sensodyne can make teeth more acid resistant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo, PenileFacialSurgery, needsolution and 1 other person
To quote, do the following:

Highlight a text from another user, like this:

View attachment 418585

Click 'Reply'

Hope that helps :)

Also, if anyone is not convinced coconut oil does work, I found more before and after pictures of people that have used them:

View attachment 418589

View attachment 418590

View attachment 418591

View attachment 418592

View attachment 418594

Reverse image search these pictures if you'd like to see the source.
is that from coconut oil swishing? or do they brush their teeth with the coconut oil

I've heard vit c and a help as well as calcium and phosphorus
I think certain toothpaste like sensodybe can make teeth more acid resistant.
yeah i use sensodyne pronamel and its good

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and Kingkellz
how often should coconut oil pulling be done

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, far336, needsolution and 1 other person
I want to have huge dick

• JFL
wrap it in whitening strips and see what happens
As stupid kid i tried to use extra mint tooth paste as lube to fap. Till this day it reminds me how low iq im.

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 1476 and Kingkellz
18/12.5cm
Grith is shit.
So about 7x5in? That's not bad at all.
Have you tried jelqing, dht gel, or using bathmate? It can give temp increase in girth too from what I've heard

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and needsolution