Teeth Whitening [MEGA-THREAD]

@Kingkellz
is carbamide peroxide safe to use in the long term?
I get that it's weaker than hydrogen peroxide but doesn't mean it can't have long term effects.

I tried oil pulling tbh, did nothing, so I'm back here
I've heard of brushing with fenugreek powder and then massaging teeth with a coconut oil + salt elixir afterwards. (How legit it is idk... might be broscience.)

I'm no expert but I've read/heard that it can damage enamel over time especially at higher concentrations (stay 16% or lower) but many of the studies I've read say it's both safe and effective to use up to 35% with better results and without additional side effects.

Carbamide peroxide in 16% and 35% concentration are effective and safe for bleaching discoloured vital teeth, however, 35% concentration gave significantly more lightening effect without additional side effects compared to 16% concentration.

Something about cp on teeth...
Carbamide peroxide can also affect the teeth by significantly reducing the bond strength of resin composite systems to treated enamel and dentin. It has been postulated that residual peroxide on the dentin and enamel surfaces inhibits polymerization of the resin bonding systems.

Bleaching with CP 16% resulted in higher roughness than bleaching with H2O2, while 40% H2O2 caused the higher microhardness increase. The present study showed that in-office bleaching with 40% H2O2 seems to be at least as safe as home bleaching as far as their effects on human enamel are concerned.

Some interesting reads in general if you want (lots to read tho)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Ocelot
"After the bleaching processes, all the gels promoted a greater color change than the negative control (Fig. 1; p < 0.001). Bromelain and ficin-based bleaching gels resulted in a similar color change than the carbamide peroxide gel (p < 0.05)."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Current state of teeth whitening techniques:

Attachments

• dentistry-07-00079.pdf
    258.9 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Also, what's not talked about often enough on here, is how to keep good enamel over time, I might make a thread focusing on it,

and also don't forget to maintain good oral microbiota, it's also very important (beneficial bacteria, oral prebiotics, keep oral PH alkaline,etc,...).

• Love it
I was planning on making a teeth thread but this pretty much covered it, all of the advice is sound except the oil pulling cope.

• +1
I was planning on making a teeth thread but this pretty much covered it, all of the advice is sound except the oil pulling cope.
A teeth thread, is a floss, sir.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 4562 and Kingkellz
nice thread :ogre:(y)

• +1
Appreciate the high effort post. One question: What is the longevity per method?
For teeth whitening it is known that people whiten every half year or something. Are there methods which last longer than others?

Opalesence gel is legit.. i've been using it for years.. gotta order from ebay USA though.

I use it with custom mouth trays i had made years ago from a mould of my teeth so it works perfectly. I also use a mini art paint brush to brush some of the gel inbetween the gaps of my teeth before putting the mouth pieces on

• +1
How many g of gels do you use in one session? All around the teeth or only the front part? 14 days straight every single day(14 sessions) or eod for 14 days(7 sessions)?

Opalesence gel is legit.. i've been using it for years.. gotta order from ebay USA though.

I use it with custom mouth trays i had made years ago from a mould of my teeth so it works perfectly. I also use a mini art paint brush to brush some of the gel inbetween the gaps of my teeth before putting the mouth pieces on
How many syringes should I be buying for this ?

Thanks man !

Last edited:
How many syringes should I be buying for this ?

Thanks man !
Depends what strength..

One 35% syringe will make you Hollywood white but you might get sensitivity

Depends what strength..

XD

Depends what strength..

They basically come with four 35% syringes per article

Depends what strength..

But what I also lack, is the custom-made dental tray with it.

Nice thread tbh @Kingkellz
What would you say is the lowest effort highest reward teeth whitening method?(80/20)

Nice thread tbh @Kingkellz
What would you say is the lowest effort highest reward teeth whitening method?(80/20)
20210724 165754

+ Trays
+ Good remineralizing toothpaste if needed

Those DIY methods are either dangerous or cope. This is what dentists use.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 13021
View attachment 1240331
+ Trays
+ Good remineralizing toothpaste if needed

Those DIY methods are either dangerous or cope. This is what dentists use.
Dentists use hydrogen peroxide, which is more effective than carbamide peroxide.

But yes, these 2 are the only worthwhile methods.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Dentists use oxygen peroxide, which is more effective than carbamide peroxide.

But yes, these 2 are the only worthwhile methods.
I assume you mean hydrogen peroxide?
Carbamide peroxide breaks down to hydrogen peroxide. Has advantages and disadvantages. You need to keep it in your mouth longer but it's somewhat less risky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
I assume you mean hydrogen peroxide?
Carbamide peroxide breaks down to hydrogen peroxide. Has advantages and disadvantages. You need to keep it in your mouth longer but it's somewhat less risky.
Yes I meant hydrogen peroxide

• +1
  • +1
Thanks bro
Where did you buy the PolaNight?(just looked for them and there seem to be fake ones)
I ordered from: https://www.teethwhiteninguk.com/

If you want to do me a favor, you can ask https://www.sdi.com.au/de-de/contact-us/ if there are ways to check if your product is fake or not (maybe via serial number or something) and if this store is authorized to sell SDI products. Would be nice if you could tell me if you ask.

The syringes look pretty real tho

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
  • +1
good thread. @badg96 never brushed his teeth and now he has yellow teeth. what should he do??

• +1
cope, or pretty good stuff?

3007208_8711568048527-111_01.png

It's just overpriced turmeric powder.
It's €1.49 for 30 grams
So about €50 per Kilogram.

I just checked muh local health-vitamine shop. they sell powder for:€53 per kilo.
And one on sale for €38 per kilo.

So I guess that's like th nromal price ange for tumuric powder here.

Thanks for the answer.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
It's €1.49 for 30 grams
So about €50 per Kilogram.

I just checked muh local health-vitamine shop. they sell powder for:€53 per kilo.
And one on sale for €38 per kilo.

So I guess that's like th nromal price ange for tumuric powder here.

Thanks for the answer.
CEDECFF1 E4D1 4EA6 BCA6 5196880B6229

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Prerequisite
HOW MANY TIMES A DAY/HOW LONG:
It is advised that you brush your teeth for two minutes, twice a day, usually in the morning and before you go to bed at night. Each time you brush, be sure to clean the inner, outer, and chewing sides of your teeth.

HOW TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH:

More Info:

WHAT TYPE OF TOOTHBRUSH TO USE:
For the vast majority of people, a soft-bristled toothbrush will be the most comfortable and safest choice. Depending on how vigorously you brush your teeth and the strength of your teeth, medium- and hard-bristled brushes could actually damage the gums, root surface, and protective tooth enamel.

Electric Toothbrush is preferred

WHAT TYPE OF TOOTHPASTE TO USE:
Fluoride toothpaste. The most important ingredient to look for when choosing toothpaste is fluoride.

Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral. Its use has been instrumental in the dramatic drop in tooth decay and cavity occurrence that has taken place over the past 50 years. Bacteria in your mouth feed on sugars and starches that remain on your teeth after eating. Fluoride helps protect your teeth from the acid that is released when this happens. It does this in two ways. First, fluoride makes your tooth enamel stronger and less likely to suffer acid damage. Second, it can reverse the early stages of acid damage by remineralizing areas that have started to decay.

Using fluoride toothpaste is an important way to ensure that your teeth are reaping the benefits of this dental-friendly mineral. Don't think you can skip fluoride if you live in an area where the water is fluoridated. Studies have shown that using fluoride toothpaste helps increase the concentration of fluoride in the teeth, even in areas with water supplies containing high levels of the mineral.

More Info:

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY:
The ADA recommends brushing twice a day and cleaning between teeth with floss once a day.

HOW TO PROPERLY FLOSS:

More Info:

WHAT TYPE OF FLOSS:
Waxed vs. unwaxed floss. They're equally effective at removing tooth debris, but "I strongly recommend waxed. It's much easier to slide between your teeth and much less likely to shred." - Jyoti Srivastava, DDS

More Info:

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY:
It is recommended that you clean/scrape your tongue right after brushing your teeth, twice a day.

WHY YOU SHOULD SCRAPE YOUR TONGUE:
Debris, bacteria, and dead cells build up on your tongue over time which can lead to bad breath and have a negative impact on your overall oral health. Tongue scraping is a fast way to remove extra particles, including the ones that cause bad breath, from the surface of your tongue.

According to this tongue cleaning study done in 2013, those who consistently cleaned their tongue, when compared to a group that did not, had cleaner tongues and better oral health overall.

HOW TO CLEAN/SCRAPE YOUR TONGUE:

WHAT TYPE OF TONGUE CLEANER:
Using a stainless steel tongue cleaner yields the best results. It is a much better option than using a toothbrush.
This study from 2004 proves that a tongue scraper does a better job of cleaning tongue residue.

FOODS TO AVOID:
- Soda
- Coffee/Tea
- Soy Sauce
- Dark Juices

More Info:

HOW MANY TIMES A YEAR:
A professional dental cleaning at least twice a year can improve your oral health, reports the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), an organization of general dentists dedicated to continuing dental education. The AGD strongly recommends that a dentist or hygienist perform a dental cleaning every six months.

More Info:

Whitening Methods

1) Whitening gel of either Carbamide Peroxide or Hydrogen Peroxide

Carbamide Peroxide
Carbamide Peroxide is the most popular of the whitening systems. It is also the weaker of the two at a given % strength. It is the safer and less painful of the two. But it is similarly less effective at whitening. In general, I would suggest you start with Carbamide Peroxide, first. I would hold off on Hydrogen Peroxide unless you find that you don't respond to Carbamide Peroxide.

Carbamide Peroxide comes in strengths ranging from 5%-44%. I would strongly suggest starting in the 20% range. Nearly all people can tolerate that strength without too much pain. I would only buy the 10% if you try the 20% and find your teeth are just too sensitive. The 35% and 44% versions are quite strong. I would not suggest starting with these. You may want to consider them after your first treatment, if you didn't get your teeth as white as you wanted.

I have personally used and can vouch for
20% Opalesence $24
35% Rapid Effects $8 (I know, its under $10 price made me skeptical too, but it's legit and works).

Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide is by far the most powerful of the two. This stuff is so strong that if you leave it open next to 2Chainz bed, he'll look like Macklemore by the morning.

It is 3x as powerful % to % as Carbamide Peroxide. This stuff is effective. Almost anyone can get teeth in the range of A3-A4 when using this at high strengths. However, it comes with downsides that you should consider. The most important is the potential to damage enamel. It's not uncommon for someone using high strength Hydrogen Peroxide to do permanent damage to their enamel. This stuff is strong, so be careful with it!

Hydrogen Peroxide at 12% is similar to Carbamide Peroxide at 35%. Unfortunately, I have never seen legit Hydrogen Peroxide sold above 12% strength. Does that mean that you should never use it? I would only suggest it if you've tried at least 35% Carbamide Peroxide and still want better results. While it's strength equivalent, it isn't the same. It works a lot faster, and it is also stronger when paired with an LED light. I'd consider it a last resort, but I would suggest trying it, if you've used 44% Carbamide Peroxide and still need something more(this will be less than 10% of you).

Other supplies
You will need trays to put the gel in. You will also need remineralizing gel. It will be used after every treatment(you also put it in the tray after washing it). You may consider getting cotton makeup pads, and placing one under your tongue when you use the trays to soak up saliva.

The session
Your session time is important to your success. If you don't use the gel for at least 20 minutes, your results will be poor. But if you use it more than an hour, you're basically spinning your wheels. It's a waste of time and is not more effective than an hour.
The optimal time is one hour of whitening
https://www.researchgate.net/publication...situ_study

After Whitening
After every single whitening session, I'd suggest using re-mineralizing gel. The process of bleaching is harsh on your teeth and they can become dry if not treated. It also reduces pain felt in the coming days after a treatment.

Length of whitening cycle
You should whiten your teeth every single day, with no rest days for 14 days total. There have been studies on this, and it is the most effective way. Doing EoD or longer than 14 days is not optimal.
Daily treatment for 14 days offers 90% of the total results of a cycle vs 42 days
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.520.7025&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Months rest before next cycle
Your teeth need months to recover. You must wait at least 6 months between treatments. Failure to wait can result in enamel damage, and even lessen the effectiveness of the whitening treatment.

2) Oil Pulling

WHAT IS IT:

Oil pulling is an ancient, Indian folk remedy claimed to whiten your teeth, freshen your breath and greatly improve your oral health.

WHAT YOU NEED:
Coconut oil.
You can can also get the same bacteria-fighting benefits with sesame or sunflower oil but coconut oil has the added benefit of lauric acid, which is well-known for its anti-microbial agents. A recent study found that coconut oil may also help prevent tooth decay.

HOW TO DO IT:
First, you’re gonna want to take about a fingertip full of coconut oil.

Secondly, put the oil in your mouth and swish it around for 30 minutes to an hour (5-10 minutes a day is good to start with, slowly build your way up to 30 minutes a day). It’s going to taste like shit at first but eventually it’ll melt and lose its flavor. Stick with this because the longer you do it the better the results.

Finally, once you’ve done it for a good amount of time, spit it out in the garbage or outside cause it will clog your sink.
After doing it for a couple of weeks, you should notice significantly whiter and healthier teeth.

EXPERT TIP:
"Coconut and sunflower oil aren't the only oils with dental health benefits. For irritated, inflamed gums, rub a little vitamin E oil directly on the surface. It's rich in antioxidants easily absorbed, and helps regenerate healthy gum tissue." -- Jessica Emery, DMD

MORE INFO:

BEFORE AND AFTERS:
View attachment 478409
View attachment 455530
View attachment 455532

3) Laser teeth whitening

View attachment 442502

WHAT IS IT:
Laser whitening is a teeth whitening system that utilizes a laser to activate the bleaching agent placed on teeth. The laser reduces the amount of time needed for the bleach to whiten your teeth and also makes the bleach more effective. Before the laser is used, a protective gel will be placed on your gums to prevent sensitivity and your lips will be held away from your teeth. You will also wear protective glasses. The whitening gel is applied to the teeth and the laser is used to activate the gel. Afterwards, your teeth are rinsed and you are all set to go.

MORE INFO:

COST:
$100-$1000
Cost anywhere from $100 and up

4) Crest 3d strips

View attachment 442503

WHAT IS IT:
Teeth whitening strips contain peroxide or bleach. Thus, they work to whiten your teeth the same way bleach works to whiten your clothes or your hair. The peroxide bleaches color from your teeth in order to restore their natural, white color. Most whitening strips are made out of polyethylene, which is a thin, elastic type of plastic. The plastic is coated with peroxide, and certain types of strips contain more than others. You apply the strips to your teeth according to the package directions so that the peroxide comes into contact with your enamel. This allows the peroxide to remove stains and discoloration from the surface of your teeth. Some strips need to be removed after a certain period of time, while others do not.

DO NOT:
Use whitening strips that contain chlorine dioxide, you could destroy the enamel on your teeth. Chlorine dioxide is the same acid that is used to disinfect swimming pools. It whitens teeth by eating away at the surface of the enamel. Essentially, you are wearing down the enamel on your teeth and increasing your risk for tooth decay if you use this type of whitening strip.

MORE INFO:

WHERE TO GET IT:
Local pharmacy, retail store, or online.

COST:
As low as $10

5) Activated Charcoal

View attachment 442505

WHAT IS IT:
Activated charcoal in toothpaste/powder may help remove surface stains on your teeth. Activated charcoal is different from regular charcoal as it has been processed differently so that is has more actual activity. Charcoal is mildly abrasive and is also able to absorb surface stains to some degree. There is no evidence, though, that it has any effect on stains below a tooth's enamel, or that it has a natural whitening effect.

MORE INFO:

WHERE TO GET IT: Local retail stores, Amazon, Ebay. etc.

COST: $5-$30

6) Dental Veneers

View attachment 445816

WHAT ARE THEY:
Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.

MORE INFO:

COST:
Traditional veneers can cost an average of $925 to $2,500 per tooth and can last 10 to 15 years.
They are expensive and not worth it imho.

Bonus:

@MoeZart Teeth Whitening Gel Results

PRODUCT USED:

View attachment 578162

RESULTS:
Teeth before treatment:
View attachment 578167
Teeth after the 2 week treatment:
View attachment 578169

MORE INFO:
I recommend checking out @MoeZart thread for more info/details/tips on his experience with teeth whitening gels.

Strengthening Tooth Enamel
Calcium- plays a role in making the jaw bones healthy and strong to hold the teeth in place. However, calcium needs phosphorus to maximize its bone strengthening benefits.

Magnesium- aids in the absorption of calcium. It also assists with activating many of the B vitamins. Magnesium makes teeth harder, helps to build strong enamel for your teeth and helps prevent the formation of cavities.

Vitamin D3- is doubly important because not only does it boost mineral density, it also helps absorb, carry, and deposit calcium in the bones that support your teeth—it is an essential vitamin when it comes to your body absorbing calcium.

Vitamin A- a key nutrient in your gums’ health as well as tooth enamel. Teeth enamel contain keratin, a protein that uses vitamin A in its formation process. Inclusion of vitamin A rich foods or supplements into your diet may help strengthen enamel.

Vitamin C- plays an important role in the synthesis of collagen in dentin, making it a valuable vitamin when it comes to oral health. Vitamin C also plays a vital role in the growth, repair, and maintenance of teeth.

Phosphorous- plays a critical role in dental health because it can naturally help protect and help rebuild tooth enamel.

Vitamin K2- helps strengthen teeth due to its important role as a calcium-binder. It can also assist with both bone growth and bone density.

Shouts out to @Lifeisgood72 @Zeus

Compiled info from various sites and sources

@Lorsss
@Pendejo
@Dude420
@BigBiceps

No way. Brush your teeth only once every three days. Don't floss, and don't go to the dentist unless you need a root canal or something.

IMG 20211025 140322

My teeth have great character.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Thanks a ton man, need this real bad.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and AscendingHero
The iO Series 9 Electric Toothbrush with Hydrogen Peroxide toothpaste is goated for teeth whitening. Good investment and I got mine for a discount.

Feels like I've just come home from the dentist every time I use it.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Kingkellz and AscendingHero
The iO Series 9 Electric Toothbrush with Hydrogen Peroxide toothpaste is goated for teeth whitening. Good investment and I got mine for a discount.

Good shout out bro, 100% will look into it

Thoughts on laser teeth whitening?

iirc there was some appliance/tool thing you could use by yourself, so laser teeth whitening, it's very popular among celebs and went viral

I forgot what is was called, thoughts on that?

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Good shout out bro, 100% will look into it

Thoughts on laser teeth whitening?

iirc there was some appliance/tool thing you could use by yourself, so laser teeth whitening, it's very popular among celebs and went viral

I forgot what is was called, thoughts on that?
Idk, could be legit. A lot of that stuff is pretty gimmicky.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Does it negatively effect/endanger tooth enamel/tooth health over time?

Does it negatively effect/endanger tooth enamel/tooth health over time?
Nah, the toothbrush has gentle micro-vibrations that are powerful enough that you don't have to be abrasive when using it unlike other cheaper electric toothbrushes.

• +1

What brand of hydrogen peroxide tooth paste do you recommend?

how much could it whiten your teeth combined with the brush?

Can confirm that 33% carbamide peroxide works extremely well but isn't very long lasting while in syringe. Had custom bleaching trays made up and trimmed them down to only cover my teeth, then apply a very small amount of the gel and leave them in overnight. Did this for a week and my teeth were incredibly white. Only parts that were still slightly off-white was the very base of the tooth. Effect has been permanent, upkeep done with arm & hammer advance white baking soda & peroxide toothpaste. Bleach maybe a couple times a year, my results are incredible after sleeping with it in.

• +1
Mhmm i think ill try the oil pulling method, however I love my hot cups of tea etc.
Fuark
You can do what I do, look like an idiot and drink coffee/tea through a metal straw

• +1
Prerequisite
It is advised that you brush your teeth for two minutes, twice a day, usually in the morning and before you go to bed at night. Each time you brush, be sure to clean the inner, outer, and chewing sides of your teeth.

HOW TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH:

More Info:

For the vast majority of people, a soft-bristled toothbrush will be the most comfortable and safest choice. Depending on how vigorously you brush your teeth and the strength of your teeth, medium- and hard-bristled brushes could actually damage the gums, root surface, and protective tooth enamel.

Fluoride toothpaste. The most important ingredient to look for when choosing toothpaste is fluoride.

Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral. Its use has been instrumental in the dramatic drop in tooth decay and cavity occurrence that has taken place over the past 50 years. Bacteria in your mouth feed on sugars and starches that remain on your teeth after eating. Fluoride helps protect your teeth from the acid that is released when this happens. It does this in two ways. First, fluoride makes your tooth enamel stronger and less likely to suffer acid damage. Second, it can reverse the early stages of acid damage by remineralizing areas that have started to decay.

Using fluoride toothpaste is an important way to ensure that your teeth are reaping the benefits of this dental-friendly mineral. Don't think you can skip fluoride if you live in an area where the water is fluoridated. Studies have shown that using fluoride toothpaste helps increase the concentration of fluoride in the teeth, even in areas with water supplies containing high levels of the mineral.

More Info:

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY:
The ADA recommends brushing twice a day and cleaning between teeth with floss once a day.

HOW TO PROPERLY FLOSS:

More Info:

WHAT TYPE OF FLOSS:
Waxed vs. unwaxed floss. They're equally effective at removing tooth debris, but "I strongly recommend waxed. It's much easier to slide between your teeth and much less likely to shred." - Jyoti Srivastava, DDS

More Info:

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY:
It is recommended that you clean/scrape your tongue right after brushing your teeth, twice a day.

Debris, bacteria, and dead cells build up on your tongue over time which can lead to bad breath and have a negative impact on your overall oral health. Tongue scraping is a fast way to remove extra particles, including the ones that cause bad breath, from the surface of your tongue.

According to this tongue cleaning study done in 2013, those who consistently cleaned their tongue, when compared to a group that did not, had cleaner tongues and better oral health overall.

Using a stainless steel tongue cleaner yields the best results. It is a much better option than using a toothbrush.
This study from 2004 proves that a tongue scraper does a better job of cleaning tongue residue.

FOODS TO AVOID:
- Soda
- Coffee/Tea
- Soy Sauce
- Dark Juices

More Info:

HOW MANY TIMES A YEAR:
A professional dental cleaning at least twice a year can improve your oral health, reports the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), an organization of general dentists dedicated to continuing dental education. The AGD strongly recommends that a dentist or hygienist perform a dental cleaning every six months.

More Info:

Whitening Methods

Carbamide Peroxide
Carbamide Peroxide is the most popular of the whitening systems. It is also the weaker of the two at a given % strength. It is the safer and less painful of the two. But it is similarly less effective at whitening. In general, I would suggest you start with Carbamide Peroxide, first. I would hold off on Hydrogen Peroxide unless you find that you don't respond to Carbamide Peroxide.

Carbamide Peroxide comes in strengths ranging from 5%-44%. I would strongly suggest starting in the 20% range. Nearly all people can tolerate that strength without too much pain. I would only buy the 10% if you try the 20% and find your teeth are just too sensitive. The 35% and 44% versions are quite strong. I would not suggest starting with these. You may want to consider them after your first treatment, if you didn't get your teeth as white as you wanted.

20% Opalesence $24
35% Rapid Effects $8 (I know, its under $10 price made me skeptical too, but it's legit and works).

Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide is by far the most powerful of the two. This stuff is so strong that if you leave it open next to 2Chainz bed, he'll look like Macklemore by the morning.

It is 3x as powerful % to % as Carbamide Peroxide. This stuff is effective. Almost anyone can get teeth in the range of A3-A4 when using this at high strengths. However, it comes with downsides that you should consider. The most important is the potential to damage enamel. It's not uncommon for someone using high strength Hydrogen Peroxide to do permanent damage to their enamel. This stuff is strong, so be careful with it!

Hydrogen Peroxide at 12% is similar to Carbamide Peroxide at 35%. Unfortunately, I have never seen legit Hydrogen Peroxide sold above 12% strength. Does that mean that you should never use it? I would only suggest it if you've tried at least 35% Carbamide Peroxide and still want better results. While it's strength equivalent, it isn't the same. It works a lot faster, and it is also stronger when paired with an LED light. I'd consider it a last resort, but I would suggest trying it, if you've used 44% Carbamide Peroxide and still need something more(this will be less than 10% of you).

Other supplies
You will need trays to put the gel in. You will also need remineralizing gel. It will be used after every treatment(you also put it in the tray after washing it). You may consider getting cotton makeup pads, and placing one under your tongue when you use the trays to soak up saliva.

The session
Your session time is important to your success. If you don't use the gel for at least 20 minutes, your results will be poor. But if you use it more than an hour, you're basically spinning your wheels. It's a waste of time and is not more effective than an hour.

After Whitening
After every single whitening session, I'd suggest using re-mineralizing gel. The process of bleaching is harsh on your teeth and they can become dry if not treated. It also reduces pain felt in the coming days after a treatment.

You should whiten your teeth every single day, with no rest days for 14 days total. There have been studies on this, and it is the most effective way. Doing EoD or longer than 14 days is not optimal.
Daily treatment for 14 days offers 90% of the total results of a cycle vs 42 days
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.520.7025&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Your teeth need months to recover. You must wait at least 6 months between treatments. Failure to wait can result in enamel damage, and even lessen the effectiveness of the whitening treatment.

2) Oil Pulling

WHAT IS IT:

Oil pulling is an ancient, Indian folk remedy claimed to whiten your teeth, freshen your breath and greatly improve your oral health.

WHAT YOU NEED:
Coconut oil.
You can can also get the same bacteria-fighting benefits with sesame or sunflower oil but coconut oil has the added benefit of lauric acid, which is well-known for its anti-microbial agents. A recent study found that coconut oil may also help prevent tooth decay.

HOW TO DO IT:

Secondly, put the oil in your mouth and swish it around for 30 minutes to an hour (5-10 minutes a day is good to start with, slowly build your way up to 30 minutes a day). It’s going to taste like shit at first but eventually it’ll melt and lose its flavor. Stick with this because the longer you do it the better the results.

Finally, once you’ve done it for a good amount of time, spit it out in the garbage or outside cause it will clog your sink.
After doing it for a couple of weeks, you should notice significantly whiter and healthier teeth.

EXPERT TIP:
"Coconut and sunflower oil aren't the only oils with dental health benefits. For irritated, inflamed gums, rub a little vitamin E oil directly on the surface. It's rich in antioxidants easily absorbed, and helps regenerate healthy gum tissue." -- Jessica Emery, DMD

MORE INFO:

BEFORE AND AFTERS:
View attachment 478409
View attachment 455530
View attachment 455532

3) Laser teeth whitening

View attachment 442502

WHAT IS IT:
Laser whitening is a teeth whitening system that utilizes a laser to activate the bleaching agent placed on teeth. The laser reduces the amount of time needed for the bleach to whiten your teeth and also makes the bleach more effective. Before the laser is used, a protective gel will be placed on your gums to prevent sensitivity and your lips will be held away from your teeth. You will also wear protective glasses. The whitening gel is applied to the teeth and the laser is used to activate the gel. Afterwards, your teeth are rinsed and you are all set to go.

MORE INFO:

COST:
$100-$1000

4) Crest 3d strips

View attachment 442503

WHAT IS IT:
Teeth whitening strips contain peroxide or bleach. Thus, they work to whiten your teeth the same way bleach works to whiten your clothes or your hair. The peroxide bleaches color from your teeth in order to restore their natural, white color. Most whitening strips are made out of polyethylene, which is a thin, elastic type of plastic. The plastic is coated with peroxide, and certain types of strips contain more than others. You apply the strips to your teeth according to the package directions so that the peroxide comes into contact with your enamel. This allows the peroxide to remove stains and discoloration from the surface of your teeth. Some strips need to be removed after a certain period of time, while others do not.

DO NOT:
Use whitening strips that contain chlorine dioxide, you could destroy the enamel on your teeth. Chlorine dioxide is the same acid that is used to disinfect swimming pools. It whitens teeth by eating away at the surface of the enamel. Essentially, you are wearing down the enamel on your teeth and increasing your risk for tooth decay if you use this type of whitening strip.

MORE INFO:

WHERE TO GET IT:

COST:
As low as $10

5) Activated Charcoal

View attachment 442505

WHAT IS IT:
Activated charcoal in toothpaste/powder may help remove surface stains on your teeth. Activated charcoal is different from regular charcoal as it has been processed differently so that is has more actual activity. Charcoal is mildly abrasive and is also able to absorb surface stains to some degree. There is no evidence, though, that it has any effect on stains below a tooth's enamel, or that it has a natural whitening effect.

MORE INFO:

6) Dental Veneers

View attachment 445816

WHAT ARE THEY:
Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.

MORE INFO:

COST:
Traditional veneers can cost an average of $925 to $2,500 per tooth and can last 10 to 15 years.

Bonus:

PRODUCT USED:

View attachment 578162

RESULTS:
Teeth before treatment:
View attachment 578167
View attachment 578169

MORE INFO:
I recommend checking out @MoeZart thread for more info/details/tips on his experience with teeth whitening gels.

Calcium- plays a role in making the jaw bones healthy and strong to hold the teeth in place. However, calcium needs phosphorus to maximize its bone strengthening benefits.

Magnesium- aids in the absorption of calcium. It also assists with activating many of the B vitamins. Magnesium makes teeth harder, helps to build strong enamel for your teeth and helps prevent the formation of cavities.

Vitamin D3- is doubly important because not only does it boost mineral density, it also helps absorb, carry, and deposit calcium in the bones that support your teeth—it is an essential vitamin when it comes to your body absorbing calcium.

Vitamin A- a key nutrient in your gums’ health as well as tooth enamel. Teeth enamel contain keratin, a protein that uses vitamin A in its formation process. Inclusion of vitamin A rich foods or supplements into your diet may help strengthen enamel.

Vitamin C- plays an important role in the synthesis of collagen in dentin, making it a valuable vitamin when it comes to oral health. Vitamin C also plays a vital role in the growth, repair, and maintenance of teeth.

Phosphorous- plays a critical role in dental health because it can naturally help protect and help rebuild tooth enamel.

Vitamin K2- helps strengthen teeth due to its important role as a calcium-binder. It can also assist with both bone growth and bone density.

@Lorsss
@Pendejo
@Dude420
@BigBiceps

You can also mention water irrigator as a good alternative to dental floss, usually is better for the gums especially for those with sensitive gums and it cleans very thoroughly, I can recommend this one as it's the one I have

Attachments

• Panasonic-Ultrasonic-Oral-Irrigator-EW1611W.jpg
    Panasonic-Ultrasonic-Oral-Irrigator-EW1611W.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, currylightskin and Kingkellz
h
Prerequisite

HOW TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH:

More Info:

More Info:

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY:

HOW TO PROPERLY FLOSS:

More Info:

WHAT TYPE OF FLOSS:

More Info:

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY:

FOODS TO AVOID:
- Soda
- Coffee/Tea
- Soy Sauce
- Dark Juices

More Info:

HOW MANY TIMES A YEAR:

More Info:

Whitening Methods

Carbamide Peroxide

20% Opalesence $24

Hydrogen Peroxide

Other supplies

The session

After Whitening

2) Oil Pulling

WHAT IS IT:

WHAT YOU NEED:
Coconut oil.

HOW TO DO IT:

EXPERT TIP:

MORE INFO:

BEFORE AND AFTERS:
View attachment 478409
View attachment 455530
View attachment 455532

3) Laser teeth whitening

View attachment 442502

WHAT IS IT:

MORE INFO:

COST:
$100-$1000

4) Crest 3d strips

View attachment 442503

WHAT IS IT:

DO NOT:

MORE INFO:

WHERE TO GET IT:

COST:
As low as $10

5) Activated Charcoal

View attachment 442505

WHAT IS IT:

MORE INFO:

6) Dental Veneers

View attachment 445816

WHAT ARE THEY:

MORE INFO:

COST:

Bonus:

PRODUCT USED:

View attachment 578162

RESULTS:
Teeth before treatment:
View attachment 578167
View attachment 578169

MORE INFO:

@Lorsss
@Pendejo
@Dude420
@BigBiceps

psyop i will never submit to fluoride