Thailand is getting harder

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Tried to swipe there on Tinder and I couldn't match with the hottest girls, and many of the hot girls I matched didn't reply or did so for only 1 or 2 messages. They were very quick to ask for my Instagram and if I didn't comply they would stop replying or unmatch me.
There are also many ugly girls there and even them want to be taken out and not fuck in ONS.
Some years ago I'd swipe there for experiments and it was much easier and instead of Instagram they asked for my Line ID.

It's over boyo if even noodlewhores are getting pretentious, I think tourists ruined that place.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
the social media pill strikes again

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Of course. After overexposure to vacation Chads and subhuman sexpats the whores will only learn how to see past white skin and raise their standards.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Yes, they want to see if you're a cool guy or a loser and there is no better way than social media. If your Instagram is shit they think you're an aspie incel and will unmatch you or stop replying.
But it's not just social media, Thailand is getting harder because the girls now have higher standards.

I'm kind of oldcel (29yo) and I remember swiping in Bangkok back in 2013/2014 when I saw some Tinder experiments on sluthate and back then I matched with almost all girls and they were very eager to meet you and replied fast.
Now the hot girls don't match anymore and even the plain/average ones are very passive, you need to make an effort to convince them to meet you and they want to go through dates, a ONS or inviting them swimming in the pool in your hotel doesn't cut it anymore.

It's crazy how fast things are changing....and I mean, I never liked thai girls that much, you go there because they used to be very easy to slay....if that's not true anymore, there is no reason to keep going there..

Yes, they want to see if you're a cool guy or a loser and there is no better way than social media. If your Instagram is shit they think you're an aspie incel and will unmatch you or stop replying.
But it's not just social media, Thailand is getting harder because the girls now have higher standards.

I'm kind of oldcel (29yo) and I remember swiping in Bangkok back in 2013/2014 when I saw some Tinder experiments on sluthate and back then I matched with almost all girls and they were very eager to meet you and replied fast.
Now the hot girls don't match anymore and even the plain/average ones are very passive, you need to make an effort to convince them to meet you and they want to go through dates, a ONS or inviting them swimming in the pool in your hotel doesn't cut it anymore.

It's crazy how fast things are changing....and I mean, I never liked thai girls that much, you go there because they used to be very easy to slay....if that's not true anymore, there is no reason to keep going there..
If I go there it would be for cheap head, steroids, and tropical weather