The Amount Of Men Who Like Black Women On This Forum Is Increasing

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
I've seen so many profile pictures of guys putting beautiful black women in the span of like 1.5 months. It's astonishing honestly!

@Umbra is an example

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AscendingHero, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 11 others
Black women are hot!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AscendingHero, Deleted member 21278 and 5 others
no men like black women it's just SEAmaxxers are becoming overly saturated so they need a new race to start running JBW on

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 22126, ManletBlackcel and 10 others
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
Jeremiah 31:27

Shoot! We must make sure that they don't do the ethnic foid shuffle toward White men.

no men like black women it's just SEAmaxxers are becoming overly saturated so they need a new race to start running JBW on
I like BW. Ngl that made me somewhat happy.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Black women > blonde women

I will stand my ground.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, PrinceLuenLeoncur, datboijj and 1 other person
I've seen so many profile pictures of guys putting beautiful black women in the span of like 1.5 months. It's astonishing honestly!

@Umbra is an example
Probably because white girls are more slutty, entitled etc. I've never been attracted to asians tbh, neither sexually nor facially (very rarely) but with black women it's different (not stereotypical nigga in a wig or trashy kind)

People here cope with muh statistics and shit but when i go out i never saw anyone trashing black women, although in most conversations I had they're sexualized. But muh looksmax users say only incels would go for them

Even my father joked around with one of his friends who is single that he should go get himself an African girl because they're gonna kill him (he's referring to sex)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
This ebony queens are fresh ungrazed pastures for JBW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 21278, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
Non ghetto weeb maxxed coquette latinas fog both

They also produce slayer sons if you’re white or Arab or Hispanic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 21278, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Latinas > all. I literally a open border liberal now because of them

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Cheesyrumble, enchanted_elixir and 2 others

@Umbra is an example
Not good. It's going to make the dating market with black foids even harsher for blackcels.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Black women are not human. They are monkey whores. Only nigger men matter.

• WTF
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ruakh, LampPostPrime, datboijj and 1 other person
Not good. It's going to make the dating market with black foids even harsher for blackcels.
I predicted this a long time ago, call me prophet REIDYZ

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, datboijj and enchanted_elixir
Who is the girl in ur avi? 😇

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
🙋🏻‍♂️

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and enchanted_elixir
White men are already pretty high inhib and socialized, black women are some of the lowest inhib and socialized demographic of women, opposites attract. We're all just subconsciously selecting the right traits for our kids

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, enchanted_elixir and MrGlutton
No non-ghetto non-black man is going to date a ghetto black woman, so you always have the hood ones available

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Racky
Sub-Saharan Africamaxing can like never be oversaturated. It's literally a sexual gold rush

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Verse
The only attractive black women are those that just look like white girls with black skin. Actual west African features look absolutely repulsive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
Lol I would pick black women over Asian women any day of the week

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Verse and 1 other person
Lol I would pick black women over Asian women any day of the week
in my opinion you'd be less gay fucking an asian BTSmax nigga than you would fucking a black girl

Won’t work. Go africa and try that and see how long you live before th girls brother comes out the house and lobs your gear off a balcony. There’s a reason why this shit is relegated to Kenya sengal and South Africa because those are where the cucks live

by 0% yeah.

How? Black women already easy to get for black men. Only ghetto ones are shit but you can jsut ignore them they make a small percentage and are delighted to shitholes in the west

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
How? Black women already easy to get for black men. Only ghetto ones are shit but you can jsut ignore them they make a small percentage and are delighted to shitholes in the west
People claim black women are loyal(in regards to dating within the race) but imo it’s a myth. Women are not that different. Only reason black foids in the West appear "loyal" is because they are not desired by non black men. Only reason Asian foids appear "disloyal" is because they are highly desired by non Asian men in the West. If the roles were reversed we would be calling Asian women loyal and black women disloyal.

The more open to dating black women the non-black normie becomes, the more willing to reject normie black FOB pheno dark skins Western black women will also become. "Why should I go for Babatunde when I can get Conrad?". Suddenly JBW will become even more prominent and it will become even worse for blackcels trying to date black women

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
People claim black women are loyal but imo it’s a myth. Women are not that different. Only reason black foids in the West appear "loyal" is because they are not desired by non black men. Only reason Asian foids appear "disloyal" is because they are highly desired by non Asian men in the West. If the roles were reversed we would be calling Asian women loyal and black women disloyal.

The more open to dating black women the non-black normie becomes, the more willing to reject normie black FOB pheno dark skins Western black women will also become. "Why should I go for Babatunde when I can get Conrad?". Suddenly JBW will become even more prominent
I said the same thing but when they are able to choose the facts (data) point to hem being loyal. I mean men not wanting them is one thing but them literwlly overwhelmingly only choosing black men on every stat at rates of 80%+ is enough for me to say “they are loyal” only OK CUPID says otherwise and that’s a Zoomer app for post prime single mothers I. Their late 30s…

Blakc girls don’t like white guys enough for JBW to ever threaten us we are the one race alongside Arabs who are immune to the effects of JBW no matter how much white men simp for black girls they will never like them (thank god)

• Hmm...
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Racky
I said the same thing but when they are able to choose the facts (data) point to hem being loyal. I mean men not wanting them is one thing but them literwlly overwhelmingly only choosing black men on every stat at rates of 80%+ is enough for me to say “they are loyal”
Please can you repost those stats?

They might be coping and preemptively rejecting men(non blacks) they know would reject them in those stats tbh. I saw this behavior on some black forums where black foids will underrate a black man if he "looks like he dates white girls" or if he actually did. Not going for jbw when they know it would reject them is a way for them to protect their feelings

also part of attraction is narcy. Especially for women. They don’t just wanna be attracted, they also want to feel desirable.

thecoli had women rate multiple men for 365 days.
Some legit moggers were underrated while people like Denzel Washington did well for ridiculous reasons like :
D7C6FEF5 745F 47A3 9310 1182D785D54F

But Tyson Beckford is underrated because :
A85E117B 4AB5 4AFE 86BC EBDC554C8E19

Preemptive rejection.
Lack of attraction if assumed to be unlikely to "desire me". Increased if the contrary is assumed

@fogdart thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6128
Don't care about race. If she looks good, she looks good.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and enchanted_elixir
Won’t work. Go africa and try that and see how long you live before th girls brother comes out the house and lobs your gear off a balcony. There’s a reason why this shit is relegated to Kenya sengal and South Africa because those are where the cucks live
Senegal is new to me lol
They're Muslims
And I talked to people that went to Africa that mentioned many more countries

How could you not
3EAB0F16 6EFB 4A3A 95FC 9B91996C6187
09496207 D3A6 44B7 8D09 139AD5463DBC

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back