THE "ARE WE DATING THE SAME GUY" OOFY DOOFIES OF VANCOUVER AND PHOENIX- SCREENSHOTS INCLUDED (FROM TIKTOK)

Giant class action lawsuit waiting to happen

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why?
Foids in the group seemed to like MTNs with dark hair and stubble, tall, wears a suit, gymmaxxed.
Large metro areas in the US are easier than large metro areas in Western Europe by orders of magnitude

• +1
Large metro areas in the US are easier than large metro areas in Western Europe by orders of magnitude
The foids are more desperate?

The foids are more desperate?
Easier to get hotter matches/dates and US women aren’t afraid of being sexually forward/assertive and telling you how attractive they find you, you can easily go an entire relationship (casual, serious, doesn’t matter) in W Europe without experiencing this at all. And you don’t get messed around anywhere near as much (German women are esp bad for this in my limited experience)

Last edited:
  • +1
Easier to get hotter matches/dates and US women aren’t afraid of being sexually forward/assertive and telling you how attractive they find you, you can easily go an entire relationship (casual, serious, doesn’t matter) in W Europe without experiencing this at all. And you don’t get messed around anywhere near as much (German women are esp bad for this in my limited experience)
I remember @forevergymcelling saying something like this on another thread.

Someone got into the Vancouver and Phoenix "Are We Dating The Same Guy" Facebook groups and managed to screenshot all the profiles, posting them onto TikTok, JFL. Most of them are oofy doofy professionals.

Older threads about "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups:

@Biggdink @MoggerGaston @khvirgin @Makeyousit @WishIwasChico

holy shit you weren't joking it's over for 99% of them JFL. They need to be sent to .is yet here they are having women writing paragraphs about them jfl.

Most of them are late 20s min tho which is interesting

• JFL
Imagine have infinite smv and choosing a MTN and still getting clowned :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

legit fucking retards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, JawMogger, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Imagine have infinite smv and choosing a MTN and still getting clowned :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

legit fucking retards.
Foids think men who are MTN or below are more likely to commit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, Deleted member 27472 and WishIwasChico
holy shit you weren't joking it's over for 99% of them JFL. They need to be sent to .is yet here they are having women writing paragraphs about them jfl.

Most of them are late 20s min tho which is interesting
See? I told you. If they posted in the ratings section they'd be told its over, yet there out there pumping and dumping multiple young MTB-Stacylites

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
See? I told you. If they posted in the ratings section they'd be told its over, yet there out there pumping and dumping multiple young MTB-Stacylites
Fuck it’s over meanwhile I get ghosted by MTBs while these guys have a harem of stacylites crying about them. It’s fucking over

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Don’t understand the point of this thread at all. Let’s touch on few points at a time.
If what you said is true they are complaining about old men not commiting to young foids, by that logic you have to understand how skewed this topic really is, not even even gonna humor this one
Another thing about oofy doofy trope, i somewhat agree because i know for a fact dating market is hard interms of percentages of rejection you get, meaning irl you might get rejected 20 times before getting a date 1/20 but in online it might be 200 before an actual date 1/200 but guess what?? You will still get more dates through online means because simply the number games!! Your profile will be seen by thousands of women, this is why I somewhat agree with this thread as it correlates to this and my experience. So what does this mean?? Even normies who do any type of soft looksmaxing can get multiple matches talk/date bunch of them and therefore be a picture boy in those tiktoks even I could be.
In conclusion this thread does a good highlight in showing no need to be competitive about how many matches some guy gets as long as you get a few, also getting dates has never been more streamlined therefore easier even for normies who looksmax, if you ain’t getting none you might be locationcel or haven’t looksmaxed.

These women would never had to make these groups if they just dated a nice guy

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
These women would never had to make these groups if they just dated a nice guy
The guys they were crying about were LTNs-MTNs JFL

• JFL
Reactions: JawMogger
Jfl meanwhile I’m in my early 20s 6ft mulatto with dreads locks and 20 year old women look at me like a subhuman.

Just be clean cut NT oofy doofy theory has me on my knees. It isn’t over, because it never began.
"Oofy doofy theory" is really just this places misunderstanding of what women want. People here overrate being low trust looking and underrate high trust looking. And also underrate facial averageness theory. Having a 'normal" look goes far

Those delusional foids raging about men not being exclusive to them, while every single foid in existence in 2023. is juggling multiple guys on social media every single second of the day.

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Xangsane
@Xangsane dawg so u r telling me this guy is slaying all the prime college girls of Phoneix

what-how.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
@WishIwasChico
Look at his pic with a dog in a swimming pool (which is probably in his back yard). He probs has a giga good house, car, job and dog. Enough tbh

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 27472
So it's mostly an older crowd, although I guess I could've expected from facebook. I saw mostly 35+ yo men, so probably 30+yo women.

I guess dating is an even bigger shitstorm at that age than in your 20s, but now for women also (a little bit). Knowing the type of standards/expectations that women develop in their 20s when they fuck around, and probably a shitton of bitterness from men that were left out and now playing the field and not caring anymore.

Society normalizing women fucking around in their 20s and its effects displayed.
JFL at women being whores in there 20s and then suddenly expecting guys to settle down with them in their 30s after they’ve already took 50 dicks and they look worse.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
JFL at women being whores in there 20s and then suddenly expecting guys to settle down with them in their 30s after they’ve already took 50 dicks and they look worse.
A white foid in one of these groups when we looked at them said "men don't care about our shortening fertility windows, we want to have children and they are selfish to ignore our needs and date multiple women and never commit".

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 27472
A white foid in one of these groups when we looked at them said "men don't care about our shortening fertility windows, we want to have children and they are selfish to ignore our needs and date multiple women and never commit".
lmfao. Maybe they shouldn’t be sluts until 32 then. It’s so funny, feminism has hurt women more than it’s helped them, and made getting sex 10x easier for chads

Look at his pic with a dog in a swimming pool (which is probably in his back yard). He probs has a giga good house, car, job and dog. Enough tbh
Yeah chicks are so materialistic. One told me she dated guy cuz of his car

• JFL
Tales from mumbai

American guys are more NT than west european soyboys

bump

• +1
  • JFL
European girls are just as easy as american girls you moron

Its just that americans are much more extroverted

European girls are just as easy as american girls you moron

Its just that americans are much more extroverted
Absolutely not. Extraversion doesn't explain the higher number and quality of matches and dates in the US

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
Absolutely not. Extraversion doesn't explain the higher number and quality of matches and dates in the US
American and european girls have the same lay count

American girls are just more extroverted and less shy

American and european girls have the same lay count

American girls are just more extroverted and less shy
American girls are easier because male competition is of lower quality than in Western/Northern Europe

American girls are easier because male competition is of lower quality than in Western/Northern Europe
Most european guys are ugly

American guys are more NT