The average height of men being 5'9

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Remember when this was/still is parroted? people would say "don't worry dude, the average height is 5'9, it's okay, you're average or slightly below average, not a problem, just hit the gym". This is a lie. I am 5'8.5 morning height and close to 5'10 with my shoes on and i am shorter than 80% of men and regularly see women in the 5'6-5'10 range. 5'9 is not the average otherwise 50% of men would be taller and 50% shorter, that isn't the case. 75-80% are taller. Young healthy men aka the newer generation are on average atleast 5'11 barefoot. 5'9 being average is old news aka 2005 levels and even back then i don't think it was true.
If you are 5'7-5'8, it's over. I hate people deluding themselves and others into thinking this is average and an acceptable height, it isn't.

Just the other day i was driving past a school and when i got out the car, 80% of the school kids were 6'0 tall or around there, absolutely mogged me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 25377 and 15 others
You're 100% right. Faggots here cope and say other wise jfl at them

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 8869
i feel above average at 180cm + timberland boots which adds 4cm and makes me 184cm in scandinavia tbh

most people here are around 174-178cm, other half, 185cm+

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 24586, GigaAscender and 6 others
dnr + you're gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, horizontallytall, User28823 and 7 others
Stop it with the fucking height copes. We get like 5 threads a day on this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: callisto, galego123, Deleted member 23778 and 9 others

i feel above average at 180cm + timberland boots which adds 4cm and makes me 184cm in scandinavia tbh

@.🇹🇩. is 6'6 (198cm) in Scandanavia and claims the average there is 6'2

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
@.🇹🇩. is 6'6 (198cm) in Scandanavia and claims the average there is 6'2
Perhaps in bigger cities like stockholm

50% are normal height under 180cm the rest usually over 185cm

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and .🇹🇩.
I think that 5’10-6’1 are average Heights in white countries. With 6’3+ more common than under 5’10 in young generations.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Artemis, galego123 and 1 other person
When I go to uni, I see too many tallfags ( over 6’3) and most guys are around 5’11

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, horizontallytall, Jigen and 3 others
So in theory, if most zoomers are tall anyways, isn’t it a halo to have a good face?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24293, GigaAscender and 1 other person
Average manlet catastrophizing. The average height in the US is probably around 5'10. I am 6'2 and I tower over probably 95% of men so I don't see it being taller than that.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, callisto, Jigen and 9 others
Perhaps in bigger cities like stockholm

50% are normal height under 180cm the rest usually over 185cm
181,8 is average in germany for 18-20 years old (current data). Scandinavia should be the same. Posture is important, body proportions (small head proportional to body makes you look taller for example) are important, shoes make a difference. When people are measured, they are completely stretched out, hardly anyone has such a posture nowadays. Anyone who is 178 with good posture will not be distinguished from a 183cm with poor posture.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer, Jigen, Deleted member 23554 and 4 others

180 barefoot is slightly above average in Russia. Women will call you tall with that height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 23554
Exactly it’s really only deathnics that are below 180cms

6 feet and that didnt help me even slightly

Ldar copes itt

Average is 5 11 in the US...

Remember when this was/still is parroted? people would say "don't worry dude, the average height is 5'9, it's okay, you're average or slightly below average, not a problem, just hit the gym". This is a lie. I am 5'8.5 morning height and close to 5'10 with my shoes on and i am shorter than 80% of men and regularly see women in the 5'6-5'10 range. 5'9 is not the average otherwise 50% of men would be taller and 50% shorter, that isn't the case. 75-80% are taller. Young healthy men aka the newer generation are on average atleast 5'11 barefoot. 5'9 being average is old news aka 2005 levels and even back then i don't think it was true.
If you are 5'7-5'8, it's over. I hate people deluding themselves and others into thinking this is average and an acceptable height, it isn't.

Just the other day i was driving past a school and when i got out the car, 80% of the school kids were 6'0 tall or around there, absolutely mogged me.
boohoo poor you youre 5'8 your lifes over nigger 0 bitches seethe im only a little taller than you and i do fine, its probably your autism

boohoo poor you youre 5'8 your lifes over nigger 0 bitches seethe im only a little taller than you and i do fine, its probably your autism
A little taller is enough, if you're 5'10 you're 5'11.5 in shoes and can claim 6'0, that's a good height and worlds apart from 5'8 or 5'9, every inch matters.

I’m 5’10 in the USA and I feel pretty average height wise. No way I’m getting height mogged by 80% of guys jfl. Sometimes women are almost my height, but it’s uncommon enough where I notice it when it happens

• +1
Reactions: jrobts.
Average in NYC is 5’9” no doubt. I’m 6’3” and am a head taller than most guys

A little taller is enough, if you're 5'10 you're 5'11.5 in shoes and can claim 6'0, that's a good height and worlds apart from 5'8 or 5'9, every inch matters.
sperg tier just wear lifts and claim 6'0

sperg tier just wear lifts and claim 6'0
no there is a big difference between even a 5'11 and 5'8 guy, limbs are too short to claim 6'0 or anywhere near. Max you can claim is 5'10 with big shoes. Your advice is retarded and you don't know what you're talking about.

no there is a big difference between even a 5'11 and 5'8 guy, limbs are too short to claim 6'0 or anywhere near. Max you can claim is 5'10 with big shoes. Your advice is retarded and you don't know what you're talking about.
you are a retarded autistic faggot limb size varies, im 5'10 with a 6'3 reach, i have friends with narrow shoulders, i have friends with broad shoulders, i have bigger feet than some of my taller friends just wear lifts and shut up or break your legs like a sissy

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
you are a retarded autistic faggot limb size varies, im 5'10 with a 6'3 reach, i have friends with narrow shoulders, i have friends with broad shoulders, i have bigger feet than some of my taller friends just wear lifts and shut up or break your legs like a sissy
HURR DURR I HAVE A BIG APE INDEX WHICH MEANS EVERYONE ELSE CAN FRAUD 2 INCHES AND THEN CLAIM ANOTHER 2 INCHES OUT OF THIN AIR.
Fuck off retard, a 5'8 guy who has a normal ape index for his height cannot claim 6'0 when even 5'11 guys have much bigger arms/legs/torso/etc, even if you boost your height with elevator shoes, your body screams 5'8 manlet. Stop the cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875
HURR DURR I HAVE A BIG APE INDEX WHICH MEANS EVERYONE ELSE CAN FRAUD 2 INCHES AND THEN CLAIM ANOTHER 2 INCHES OUT OF THIN AIR.
Fuck off retard, a 5'8 guy who has a normal ape index for his height cannot claim 6'0 when even 5'11 guys have much bigger arms/legs/torso/etc, even if you boost your height with elevator shoes, your body screams 5'8 manlet. Stop the cope.
i dont height fraud cause im not an ugly retard manlet like you

Frame matters more than height, Cory Sandhagen is listed as 5'11 and he fought for the 135 lbs UFC title; narrow frame.

Real tbh. I'm a 174cm manlet in the west. And I feel like a child in public. It's not even funny. Literally Suifuel if you wear flat shoes. :feelswhy:

Technically I'm only 1-2cm under the bluepilled average of 175-176cm :bluepill:

They must of gotten the gender wrong on the height charts. 5'9 is the real average height for FOIDS. And 6'1 for men.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe