The Best Natural AI: Olive Leaf Extract

O

Osie

Diamond
Contributor
As I've spent my time on this forum, I've noticed that many people don't believe in the effects of natural aromatase inhibitors. I once thought that too, until I discovered Olive Leaf extract. A potent natural aromatase inhibitor is comparable to other AIs. However, let me first break down Olive Leaf Extract.

How does Olive Leaf Extract inhibit aromatase?

Oleuropein is an antioxidant polyphenol found in olive leaves. Oleuropein has been shown to reduce aromatization (CYP19) in breast cancer cells (MCF-7) through estrogen receptor binding and to inhibit COX-2 (enzyme produced in reaction to inflammation) expression, which appears to down-regulate CYP19 expression. Multiple studies support Olive Leaf Extract's ability to inhibit aromatase, in both vivo and vitro.

Studies Used:

- Evidence to Support the Anti-Cancer Effect of Olive Leaf Extract and Future Directions
Citation: Boss A, Bishop KS, Marlow G, Barnett MPG, Ferguson LR. Evidence to Support the Anti-Cancer Effect of Olive Leaf Extract and Future Directions. Nutrients. 2016; 8(8):513. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8080513
https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/8/8/513/htm
Section 5.2:

How strongly does it inhibit aromatase?

Olive Leaf Extract is quite a potent aromatase inhibitor. It is very comparable to a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor called aminoglutethimide. This study called "Combining Computational and Biochemical Studies for a Rationale of on the Anti-Aromatase Activity of natural Polyphenols" states in its conclusion that, "Herein we found that oleuropein 25, the major polyphenolic constituent olive oil is a good aromatase inhibitor, with an IC50 value of27 mm."

Studies Used:

- Combining Computational and Biochemical Studies for a Rationale of the Anti-Aromatase Activity of natural Polyphenols
- https://estudogeral.uc.pt/bitstream/10316/8371/1/obra.pdf
Where to find information in the study:
- Results and Discussion, Table 5, Page 1753. (This is where you see the comparison between aminoglutethimide and Oleuporin.
- Conclusion, Paragraph 7, Page 1760. ( This is where you see its strength)

Is there any evidence that it's effective in any animals?

Now from my research, this is where Olive Leaf Extract differentiates itself from other natural aromatase inhibitors. Most natural aromatase inhibitors are shown to be powerful in vitro (an experiment done in a test tube), but never in any animals. Despite this, there has been a study done on Olive Leaf Extract that proves its capabilities as an aromatase inhibitor.

There was a study done in 2014 to test the effects of Olive Leaf extract on a male rat's reproductive system. And the results showed that there was a significant decrease in estradiol that was positively correlated to the concentration of the extract.

"The results show a significant decrease in testosterone and estradiol levels among the five groups, which is dependent on the concentration of the extract; the decrease in testosterone and estradiol is positively correlated to the concentration of the extract."

They used Winstar rats and the extract dose that caused the most significant decrease in estradiol was 200mg/kg. This was done through oral administration. '

Studies Used:
- Effect of Olea europaea Extract on Male Rats’ Reproductive Parameters
- https://www.cjmb.org/uploads/pdf/pdf_CJMB_125.pdf
- Discussion, Page 60, Table 1.

Have you tried Olive Leaf Extract, and if so what dose is most effective?

I tried out Olive Leaf Extract when I was around 14.7-14.10, and I've bought and experimented with it multiple times. When I tried Olive Leaf Extract, it gave me symptoms that are common to other aromatase inhibitors which make me believe that it works.

The first and most prominent effect is the dry joints. When I was on Olive Leaf Extract, I ended up developing a condition called IT band syndrome. It wasn't completely due to Olive Leaf Extract, but I believe my three times a-week leg days plus how stiff my joints were from Olive Leaf Extract caused it. As when I got off Olive Leaf Extract due to unforeseen circumstances, my joints recovered quickly and I no longer had morning bone aches and constant knee popping. The second most prominent effect I had while on Olive Leaf Extract is that I had no libido. And keep in mind, I was taking this when I was 14 years old and working out every day. I never had any random erections or any morning wood while on Olive Leaf Extract. I was rarely thinking about girls or women at any time. Before, I use to get random erections randomly constantly during school days, but even now, I still don't get any morning wood and am only starting to get erections.

However, to be honest, I don't completely understand yet how to dose Olive Leaf Extract for the most aromatization inhibition as I don't comprehend how to convert a rat dose to a human dose. Despite that, what I can tell you is that aromatase inhibitors worked best for me when I was taking around 2250-3000 mg of an Olive Leaf Extract that contained 150 mg of oleuropein for every 750 mg of Olive Leaf Extract. I noticed that when I was taking lower doses like 750 mg or 1500 mg, I wasn't experiencing many effects, and only until I started ramping up the dosages is when I felt my joints getting achy.

Conclusion and Negatives of Olive Leaf Extract:

To conclude, I think that Olive Leaf Extract is probably the best natural aromatase inhibitor especially when taken with all four fat-soluble vitamins. However, I do want to state as a warning that it's not as perfect as it sounds as Olive Leaf Extract is a relatively weak aromatase inhibitor compared to Adex and Letrozole. I'm not saying that it isn't strong, but it's more comparable to Aromasin in terms of strength. Another issue is that certain studies show that phytoestrogens could increase estrogen and that Olive Leaf Extract increases estrogen in rats without ovaries. Despite all of that, I still think that Olive Leaf Extract is a viable aromatase inhibitor when taken in high doses.

Attachments

• nutrients-08-00513.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • obra.pdf
    926.5 KB · Views: 0
  • pdf_CJMB_125.pdf
    147.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and mogpending
dude just use peat forums

no one here deserves actusl information jfl

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and dannydipss
dude just use peat forums

no one here deserves actusl information jfl
Oh lol. Never heard of that before. I just searched up natural aromatase inhibitors a year ago and went from there. I'll look it up tho.

Last edited:
Quick question bro how much would 3000 mg of Olive Leaf Extract be in terms of mgs of Aromasin? Or are you not sure?

As I've spent my time on this forum, I've noticed that many people don't believe in the effects of natural aromatase inhibitors. I once thought that too, until I discovered Olive Leaf extract. A potent natural aromatase inhibitor is comparable to other AIs. However, let me first break down Olive Leaf Extract.

How does Olive Leaf Extract inhibit aromatase?

Oleuropein is an antioxidant polyphenol found in olive leaves. Oleuropein has been shown to reduce aromatization (CYP19) in breast cancer cells (MCF-7) through estrogen receptor binding and to inhibit COX-2 (enzyme produced in reaction to inflammation) expression, which appears to down-regulate CYP19 expression. Multiple studies support Olive Leaf Extract's ability to inhibit aromatase, in both vivo and vitro.

Studies Used:

- Evidence to Support the Anti-Cancer Effect of Olive Leaf Extract and Future Directions
Citation: Boss A, Bishop KS, Marlow G, Barnett MPG, Ferguson LR. Evidence to Support the Anti-Cancer Effect of Olive Leaf Extract and Future Directions. Nutrients. 2016; 8(8):513. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8080513
https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/8/8/513/htm
Section 5.2:

How strongly does it inhibit aromatase?

Olive Leaf Extract is quite a potent aromatase inhibitor. It is very comparable to a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor called aminoglutethimide. This study called "Combining Computational and Biochemical Studies for a Rationale of on the Anti-Aromatase Activity of natural Polyphenols" states in its conclusion that, "Herein we found that oleuropein 25, the major polyphenolic constituent olive oil is a good aromatase inhibitor, with an IC50 value of27 mm."

Studies Used:

- Combining Computational and Biochemical Studies for a Rationale of the Anti-Aromatase Activity of natural Polyphenols
- https://estudogeral.uc.pt/bitstream/10316/8371/1/obra.pdf
Where to find information in the study:
- Results and Discussion, Table 5, Page 1753. (This is where you see the comparison between aminoglutethimide and Oleuporin.
- Conclusion, Paragraph 7, Page 1760. ( This is where you see its strength)

Is there any evidence that it's effective in any animals?

Now from my research, this is where Olive Leaf Extract differentiates itself from other natural aromatase inhibitors. Most natural aromatase inhibitors are shown to be powerful in vitro (an experiment done in a test tube), but never in any animals. Despite this, there has been a study done on Olive Leaf Extract that proves its capabilities as an aromatase inhibitor.

There was a study done in 2014 to test the effects of Olive Leaf extract on a male rat's reproductive system. And the results showed that there was a significant decrease in estradiol that was positively correlated to the concentration of the extract.

"The results show a significant decrease in testosterone and estradiol levels among the five groups, which is dependent on the concentration of the extract; the decrease in testosterone and estradiol is positively correlated to the concentration of the extract."

They used Winstar rats and the extract dose that caused the most significant decrease in estradiol was 200mg/kg. This was done through oral administration. '

Studies Used:
- Effect of Olea europaea Extract on Male Rats’ Reproductive Parameters
- https://www.cjmb.org/uploads/pdf/pdf_CJMB_125.pdf
- Discussion, Page 60, Table 1.

Have you tried Olive Leaf Extract, and if so what dose is most effective?

I tried out Olive Leaf Extract when I was around 14.7-14.10, and I've bought and experimented with it multiple times. When I tried Olive Leaf Extract, it gave me symptoms that are common to other aromatase inhibitors which make me believe that it works.

The first and most prominent effect is the dry joints. When I was on Olive Leaf Extract, I ended up developing a condition called IT band syndrome. It wasn't completely due to Olive Leaf Extract, but I believe my three times a-week leg days plus how stiff my joints were from Olive Leaf Extract caused it. As when I got off Olive Leaf Extract due to unforeseen circumstances, my joints recovered quickly and I no longer had morning bone aches and constant knee popping. The second most prominent effect I had while on Olive Leaf Extract is that I had no libido. And keep in mind, I was taking this when I was 14 years old and working out every day. I never had any random erections or any morning wood while on Olive Leaf Extract. I was rarely thinking about girls or women at any time. Before, I use to get random erections randomly constantly during school days, but even now, I still don't get any morning wood and am only starting to get erections.

However, to be honest, I don't completely understand yet how to dose Olive Leaf Extract for the most aromatization inhibition as I don't comprehend how to convert a rat dose to a human dose. Despite that, what I can tell you is that aromatase inhibitors worked best for me when I was taking around 2250-3000 mg of an Olive Leaf Extract that contained 150 mg of oleuropein for every 750 mg of Olive Leaf Extract. I noticed that when I was taking lower doses like 750 mg or 1500 mg, I wasn't experiencing many effects, and only until I started ramping up the dosages is when I felt my joints getting achy.

Conclusion and Negatives of Olive Leaf Extract:

To conclude, I think that Olive Leaf Extract is probably the best natural aromatase inhibitor especially when taken with all four fat-soluble vitamins. However, I do want to state as a warning that it's not as perfect as it sounds as Olive Leaf Extract is a relatively weak aromatase inhibitor compared to Adex and Letrozole. I'm not saying that it isn't strong, but it's more comparable to Aromasin in terms of strength. Another issue is that certain studies show that phytoestrogens could increase estrogen and that Olive Leaf Extract increases estrogen in rats without ovaries. Despite all of that, I still think that Olive Leaf Extract is a viable aromatase inhibitor when taken in high doses.
What dp you think ? @Rigged

What dp you think ? @
Rigged
@Rigged
i am on the same dose of oleuropein for a few weeks. i have yet to see any side effects like low libido and weaker joints

• +1
Reactions: mathis
What dp you think ? @Rigged
seems good spent like 30 minutes reading idk about it being close to aromasin, aromasins ic50 is 30nm vs like osie said oles is 27mm

U can use it go ahead id still just get arimidex personally

• +1
Reactions: mathis