the biggest mistake i made when eating....

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Not proper chewing my food, i just ated as fast as posible to get the good feeling you get from eating (adhd:love:)

1. Eating quickly may disrupt gut hormones that help regulate appetite and tell you when you’re full.
  2. Diabetes, Fast eating in itself doesn’t cause type 2 diabetes. But it’s possible that habitually bolting down your food might give your body an extra nudge in that direction. In a large study, middle-aged men and women without diabetes who said they were fast eaters were at increased risk for insulin resistance. This condition, in which the body doesn’t use insulin effectively, may lead to diabetes over time. + Being sensitive to insuline spikes makes you extra fucking hungry
    https://men-elite.com/2020/06/05/how-to-improve-insulin-sensitivity-the-right-way/
    but Insuline is not the devil: https://men-elite.com/2020/05/29/insulin-the-wrongly-accused-hormone/
    And why you need to dose B1 if you havent have enough in your diet if you eating a highly carb diet: Vitamin B1 (A) increases glucose oxidation, reduces lactate and increases CO2 production.
    Keto diet is a dumb diet, you need carbs but not every carb like starches(+ they add 3ml every 1g)
  3. Gastritis, Fast eating has also been linked to erosive gastritis — inflammation that eats away at the lining of the stomach, causing shallow breaks or sometimes deep ulcers, AKA dont rape your gut, your gut and thyroid are the 2 most important organs for longevity. i hope i didnt do alot of damage in 20 years of eating fast :( started this month with slowly eating
  4. Maybe the most important one: YOU GET LESS NUTRITION IF YOU EAT LIKE A PIG ''Take small bites, and chew them thoroughly. In addition to slowing you down, chewing well makes food easier to digest, which increases the absorption of nutrients.''

Maybe it is just a

thread but this post is a wakeup call to the people who are ignoring the problems it is causing i am on looksmax for 2.5 years and i stopped eating fast only this month because i also suspected it broke out my skin,

Healthy= looks and mental health

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Bensky, autistic_tendencies and 12 others
i also noticed when i eat very fast, i tend to get diarrhea often

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Lars
i also noticed when i eat very fast, i tend to get diarrhea often
yeah eating fast feels good because all the dopamine hitting you, but yeah afterwards i feel like shit and everything gets worse,
respect your gut and your gut respects you

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Make smoothies if you have this issue since they are already ''pre-chewed''

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Make smoothies if you have this issue since they are already ''pre-chewed''
i ordered a nutri bullet yesterday to make smoothies and to grind my eggshells for calcium to higher thyroid function and lower prolactin

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Chadethnic101
yeah eating fast feels good because all the dopamine hitting you, but yeah afterwards i feel like shit and everything gets worse,
respect your gut and your gut respects you
what kinda carbs do you eat bro?

I dont wana get bloated when I eat them so ive been avoiding them😩

what kinda carbs do you eat bro?

I dont wana get bloated when I eat them so ive been avoiding them😩
i am rn making a list i am avoiding everything for sure the starchy and gluten onces buddyboyo those are bad, fruits are good i still eat bananas also contain starches but i dont care i love bananas

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
i am rn making a list i am avoiding everything for sure the starchy and gluten onces buddyboyo those are bad, fruits are good i still eat bananas also contain starches but i dont care i love bananas
legit descends me from htn/low chadlite to low htn when bloated its huge.

make a post on it🤙

• +1
Reactions: Lars
legit descends me from htn/low chadlite to low htn when bloated its huge.

make a post on it🤙
guess what:

i ordered a nutri bullet yesterday to make smoothies and to grind my eggshells for calcium to higher thyroid function and lower prolactin
Can't salmonella live on the shells? Guess if you clean them properlywatch out for the red ink supermarkets Stamp the shell with