THE BRUTAL TALES OF MY LIFE

Looksmog

Looksmog

Iron
I went to My local curry corner shop, the curries are Jews in uk,they run every business and have a devilish grin as they steal the white man’s money 😈

Anyway, this thick low class milf came in and held the door open for me, I instantly got a boner. I formed a oneitis on her in that moment, And had a huge urge to slap her ass. I would have done it if Not for what happened in the very next second

She checked her money, then said “Oh you charged me for that little boy’s item as well”. She called me a “little boy” even though I was a foot taller than her, brutal age pill. My cortisol was through the roof.

She left with her ass unsmacked And a grin on her face as she had weeded out another youngcel. A man’s life begins at 30 :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 18086, currylightskin and 5 others
Tagging my Plugs:
@ShowerMaxxing @wollet2 @DoctorLooksmax @BeyondHope @Vermilioncore @SMESH @bittercurry

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 13787 and ShowerMaxxing
the curries are Jews in uk,they run every business
There’s a difference between Jews controlling big companies and banks and curries having their own run down corner shop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, currylightskin, alriodai and 6 others
I fucking hate how milfs are too high inhib to try that young and good stuff. It's ridiculous that they're harder than young chicks

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Zeruel, Looksmog and 1 other person
There’s a difference between Jews controlling big companies and banks and curries having their own run down corner shop.
And yet these niggas are always haggling me over 10p though, they have personality of Jews but none of the money :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
And yet these niggas are always haggling me over 10p though, they have personality of Jews but none of the money :feelshaha::feelshaha:
They remember what that type of money could buy in india

• JFL
Reactions: Looksmog
I fucking hate how milfs are too high inhib to try that young and good stuff. It's ridiculous that they're harder than young chicks
They’re looking for commitment after slutting around. I’d sometimes see roasties profiles “not looking for hookups been there done that, want something real” as if being a whore is a right of passage or normal part of growing up

They remember what that type of money could buy in india
a plane Ticket to a less shitty country hopefully for them :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Facts It’s so counterintuitive, I thought they would be more horny not less. It’s cuz these old bags estrogen has crashed to subatomic levels

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
They’re looking for commitment after slutting around. I’d sometimes see roasties profiles “not looking for hookups been there done that, want something real” as if being a whore is a right of passage or normal part of growing up
They could give some pus while waiting for the committing guy to show up
Syckenings

@them’s 20th alt

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15099 and Looksmog
Curries seem to be very simplistic beings

Jfl at comparing curries with jews

Tagging my Plugs:
@ShowerMaxxing @wollet2 @DoctorLooksmax @BeyondHope @Vermilioncore @SMESH @bittercurry
as i have always said, PIV is the only IOI

• +1
Reactions: Looksmog
lol, they are the bosses but still wage slave in a deli

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577