THE DEVASTATING SCAPULA-SHOULDER PILL - THIS HAS DESTROYED MY LIFE ⚠

Sadly I ca only find that abstract. But not the whole study report.
I wanna see you he methods usef
lets be honest its made by one guy in 1984 this study is as trustful as me saying it...

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
It looks average

The most left guy is perfect

View attachment 729433

Yeah !? And just like the 8 PSL face is rare, have you ever seen a 8 PSL guy

I haven't tbh. Not going to lie you
Leftmost guy's frame is extremely rare. I don't think my frame is average btw. From the back

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Vvvvxxxx and HighIQcel
LET ME BE STRAIGHTFORWARD AND TELL YOU THAT FRAME IS IMPORTANT

IT'S almost AS EQUIVELENT AS THE HEIGHTPILL

"Actually, that’s unfair to suits. Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger (study)."

NOW ONCE I DREW YOUR ATTENTION, LET'S BEGIN

The traditional "Muh frame doesn't matter" is a BULLSHIT

View attachment 729041

^^ Which Jimson has more sex - [ISPOILER]THE ONE ON THE RIGHT[/ISPOILER]

View attachment 729043View attachment 729044

^^ Which BBC is living more happier life = [ISPOILER]THE RIGHT ONE OF COURSE[/ISPOILER]

View attachment 729048

^^ Which guy do you think is overall more successful in life - [ISPOILER]THE RIGHT FUCKING ONE[/ISPOILER]

It is very important for men to be tall, wide framed, and heavy (due to bone mass and muscle mass).

View attachment 729068View attachment 729076

Being a lightweighted twink will extremely reduce your General Fighting success, superior chads will be easily able to lift you up and slam you down to the ground

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But "muh hard work and dedication"...

View attachment 729082

Chestbrahs Frame Looks like shit next to jeff's one, his clavicles have the width of his head, his shoulders are compressed on his ribcage, you can easily spot his below average Frame under all These muscles

Most People typically rely on that bro science that wide shoulders are simply caused by wide clavicles, which is half-way true,
But the important factor which makes their shoulders so Broad are their scapulas. which brings us to scapula - pill section.

SCAPULA - PILL

(Neither @Sergeant knows how to fix double spoiler problem, it's a xenforo issue)
Kim freire for example doesn't has extreme wide clavicles, but he has a enormous wide Scapula which extends well above his horizontal ribcage width
View attachment 729107View attachment 729121
The shape and the lateral projection of the Scapula is determined by your genetics, mostly it's determined by the androgen receptor exposure and their Density/sensitivity.

- The lateral projection of the glenoid cavity aka the neck is the most important part, if this part is laterally narrow along with a sloped Humerus Insertion then the shoulders will look like they are literally compressed on the ribcage

Although the "slopedness" is in 90% of cases more related to The clavicle shape, every chad has 1 Thing in common: Straight clavicles or at least relatively straight clavicles, it's not even the actual width of the clavicles but the straightness which is important. Thus brings us to clavicle insertions section.

CLAVICLE INSERTIONS (Angulation)
Straight clavicles determine how Broad/squarish and straight in General your shoulders will look

View attachment 729226

Incels have usually horrible feminine short curved V shaped clavicles, this does not only makes the shoulders look sloped, it also results in a horizontal narrow chest Insertion, a chest muscle insertions which grows downward rather than laterally outwards.

One of the WORST incel traits you can imagine, a roundish horizontal narrow U shaped chest insertion

It's such a typical gymcel trait, it Looks totally un-dimorphic and unmasculine, like 2 Forward projecting sagging tits

View attachment 729136

Compared to a godly chaddish horizontal wide square chest

View attachment 729140

Lets imagine 2 guys with the same biacromial breadth, one with square and one with sloped shoulders, the one with the square shoulder will look optically and objectively wider after he gained the same amount of mass because his Deltoid projection goes straight sideways and not diagonally upwards like on a cripple

But if you have sloped shoulders, Increasing your Deltoid size will consequently increase the slopedness of your shoulders

View attachment 729162

It just Looks ugly and silly, it's not only a incel trait, it's a total neotenous-feminine trait

A mature male Body is supposed to be straightly framed by the shoulders/arms

View attachment 729165

FINAL CONCLUSION
The angulation of your shoulders/clavicle along with the length of your neck determine whetever you will be seen as a naturally unathletic Coping gymcel or as a natural athletic chad with a huge sex appeal

View attachment 729215View attachment 729216View attachment 729219View attachment 729220View attachment 729223

THIS IS WHAT PRIME JB'S WANT!!!!. They dont care About your utterly roided/bloated and sloped 22 Inch bideltoid when chad Comes into the room with his genetically superior non gymcelled 25 Inch square-shoulder bideltoid with a biacromial breadth of 23 inches

DOES GYMECELING HELP ?
The answer is: YES, BUT only if you have relatively straight clavicles/squarish shoulders to begin with

View attachment 729258

Zyzz, David Laid, Jon Skywalker etc. all These guys had relatively Broad and straight clavicles to begin with which why they looked so aesthetic after they gained several Pounds of muscle

Deluded normies Always use These 3 guys as a example that anyone can max his Frame simply by going to the gym, but almost no one Pays Attention to the fact that all These 3 guys already had a very impressive clavicular/shoulder structure to begin with which allowed them a straight lateral Deltoid projection

... AND REMEMBER

View attachment 729239View attachment 729242View attachment 729243View attachment 729249View attachment 729253

Rate my frame, 5'8, 18 inch bideltoid, I only do pull ups and push ups.

Last edited:
I bet that you're never going to find such a picture because it's not scientifically possible to be taller but have the same length of limbs as a shorter guy
"What are proportions?"

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, HighIQcel and Good_Little_Goy
you absolute fool the height pill IS the frame pill. Massive cope if you think tall lanklets are getting attention from any girls outside of very specific intense height fetishists. The reason girls like height is because 9 times out of 10 it COMES WITH frame. Now, there's a limit to that, obviously at like 5'4" frame won't do jack shit for you. But at roughly average height range with big frame you're going to mog taller guys with average and below frames. (inb4 height copers rage, face is king anyway, don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise cause that's pathetic tbh)

Ask any girl why they like height, they'll tell you because they like a guy to be BIG (roid copers, that does not mean what you think it means, it has fuck all to do with muscle, muscle is nothing. bones.) don't cope into believing that they'll think you're big if you're tall with a little girl frame.
DN READ YOU STUPID WHORE

@Lorsss @her @Kingkellz

THIS IS A WOMAN USING THIS ACCOUNT + I HAVE NOT YET EXPOSED IT.

LOOK AT HER POST HISTORY, AND SHE HASN'T POSTED HERSELF IN RATINGS

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, vzaat, Danish_Retard and 5 others
My frame is huge :feelsez:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Chintuck22

"Actually, that’s unfair to suits. Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger (study)."

View attachment 729041

^^ Which BBC is living more happier life = [ISPOILER]THE RIGHT ONE OF COURSE[/ISPOILER]

View attachment 729048

^^ Which guy do you think is overall more successful in life - [ISPOILER]THE RIGHT FUCKING ONE[/ISPOILER]

It is very important for men to be tall, wide framed, and heavy (due to bone mass and muscle mass).

Being a lightweighted twink will extremely reduce your General Fighting success, superior chads will be easily able to lift you up and slam you down to the ground

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 729082

Chestbrahs Frame Looks like shit next to jeff's one, his clavicles have the width of his head, his shoulders are compressed on his ribcage, you can easily spot his below average Frame under all These muscles

Most People typically rely on that bro science that wide shoulders are simply caused by wide clavicles, which is half-way true,
But the important factor which makes their shoulders so Broad are their scapulas. which brings us to scapula - pill section.

SCAPULA - PILL

(Neither @Sergeant knows how to fix double spoiler problem, it's a xenforo issue)
Kim freire for example doesn't has extreme wide clavicles, but he has a enormous wide Scapula which extends well above his horizontal ribcage width
The shape and the lateral projection of the Scapula is determined by your genetics, mostly it's determined by the androgen receptor exposure and their Density/sensitivity.

- The lateral projection of the glenoid cavity aka the neck is the most important part, if this part is laterally narrow along with a sloped Humerus Insertion then the shoulders will look like they are literally compressed on the ribcage

Although the "slopedness" is in 90% of cases more related to The clavicle shape, every chad has 1 Thing in common: Straight clavicles or at least relatively straight clavicles, it's not even the actual width of the clavicles but the straightness which is important. Thus brings us to clavicle insertions section.

Straight clavicles determine how Broad/squarish and straight in General your shoulders will look

View attachment 729226

Incels have usually horrible feminine short curved V shaped clavicles, this does not only makes the shoulders look sloped, it also results in a horizontal narrow chest Insertion, a chest muscle insertions which grows downward rather than laterally outwards.

One of the WORST incel traits you can imagine, a roundish horizontal narrow U shaped chest insertion

It's such a typical gymcel trait, it Looks totally un-dimorphic and unmasculine, like 2 Forward projecting sagging tits

View attachment 729136

View attachment 729140

Lets imagine 2 guys with the same biacromial breadth, one with square and one with sloped shoulders, the one with the square shoulder will look optically and objectively wider after he gained the same amount of mass because his Deltoid projection goes straight sideways and not diagonally upwards like on a cripple

But if you have sloped shoulders, Increasing your Deltoid size will consequently increase the slopedness of your shoulders

View attachment 729162

It just Looks ugly and silly, it's not only a incel trait, it's a total neotenous-feminine trait

View attachment 729165

FINAL CONCLUSION
The angulation of your shoulders/clavicle along with the length of your neck determine whetever you will be seen as a naturally unathletic Coping gymcel or as a natural athletic chad with a huge sex appeal

View attachment 729215View attachment 729216View attachment 729219View attachment 729220View attachment 729223

THIS IS WHAT PRIME JB'S WANT!!!!. They dont care About your utterly roided/bloated and sloped 22 Inch bideltoid when chad Comes into the room with his genetically superior non gymcelled 25 Inch square-shoulder bideltoid with a biacromial breadth of 23 inches

DOES GYMECELING HELP ?
The answer is: YES, BUT only if you have relatively straight clavicles/squarish shoulders to begin with

View attachment 729258

Zyzz, David Laid, Jon Skywalker etc. all These guys had relatively Broad and straight clavicles to begin with which why they looked so aesthetic after they gained several Pounds of muscle

Deluded normies Always use These 3 guys as a example that anyone can max his Frame simply by going to the gym, but almost no one Pays Attention to the fact that all These 3 guys already had a very impressive clavicular/shoulder structure to begin with which allowed them a straight lateral Deltoid projection

... AND REMEMBER

View attachment 729239View attachment 729242View attachment 729243View attachment 729249View attachment 729253

are clavicle insertions/surgery a real thing? more info on them plz

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and RAITEIII
Leftmost guy's frame is extremely rare. I don't think my frame is average btw. From the back

Tbh now it looks a bit above average, for how long have you been lifting? Do you plan to take steroids ?

Rate my frame, 5'8, 18 inch bideltoid, I only do pull ups and push ups.

View attachment 729437
18 inch bideltoid at 5'8 is dead average, it's good. If you roid, you can improve your frame by a LOT

4 Years roids 250mg test

are clavicle insertions/surgery a real thing? more info on them plz
There are some threads on lookism in regards to that but i could not access them. looks like that they took down lookism (again) @TheMewingBBC

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, AscendingHero and ItsOver.com
Tbh now it looks a bit above average, for how long have you been lifting? Do you plan to take steroids ?
I've been lifting on and off for about 8 years. I don't plan on taking steriods because I'm not super educated on them so I don't want to nuke my endocrine system

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Excellent thread, OP. How would you rate my frame? Is it decent?
20201003 014258
20200918 223147a
Screenshot 20200918 235328 Gallery

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Neko arc 14's, berlin.1969 and 21 others
How good is a 18.25 biacromial? Biacromial is the widest point of shoulder not connected to arm, right? Thats what I saw in the pic u uploaded.
I'm relatively untrained in muscles (I don’t really do shoulder exercises), and my bideltoid I think is 19.5 about.
I'm pretty sure these are close to average based on what I remember, but do you have a chart? @Chintuck22

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Chintuck22
You're probably right about everything you wrote, but nothing in this trash study backs up any you said.

First of all, there were only TWO different shoulder sizes presented to the subjects: 43.75 cm and 40.75 cm, with the former being rated as more attractive

Second, there were no pictures of humans shown, only LINE DRAWINGS

There's no mention of which specific width of the shoulder anatomy they were referring to and the drawings weren't published with the study. No mention of the scapula, delts, lats, or clavicles.

broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger

- there was ZERO mention of that, in fact they said male subjects (the raters) were unaffected by breast size on the drawings of females (bullshit) they were rating, and that female subjects (the raters) gave a negative rating to drawings of females with large breasts (envious foids)

There was no comparison to the importance of shoulders to the importance of height.

YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT, BUT THIS STUDY IS ABSOLUTE SHITE.

ALL THIS STUDY SAYS IS THAT WHEN MALES AND FEMALES SEE TWO DRAWINGS OF MEN (ONE WITH 43.75 cm SHOULDERS AND ONE WITH 40.75 cm SHOULDERS, THE ONE WITH 43.75 cm IS RATED AS MORE ATTRACTIVE)

It doesn't say frame is the most important feature or what the optimal shoulder width is.

Posting pictures of two extremes (super narrow and super wide) doesn't prove anything.

YOU'RE EITHER BEING DECEPTIVE ABOUT WHAT THE STUDY IS ACTUALLY SAYING OR YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ IT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, A L P H A M A L E, alriodai and 19 others
Excellent thread, OP. How would you rate my frame? Is it decent?
View attachment 729471View attachment 729478View attachment 729474
It's good, you have insane ribcage that's why. Tbh i haven't talked about waist, i kinda forgot.. You have slim waist, therefore good frame

How good is a 18.25 biacromial? Biacromial is the widest point of shoulder not connected to arm, right? Thats what I saw in the pic u uploaded.
I'm relatively untrained in muscles (I don’t really do shoulder exercises), and my bideltoid I think is 19.5 about.
I'm pretty sure these are close to average based on what I remember, but do you have a chart? @Chintuck22
It's good, is your waist slim tho like @Gargantuan ?

You're probably right about everything you wrote, but nothing in this trash study backs up any you said.

First of all, there were only TWO different shoulder sizes presented to the subjects: 43.75 cm and 40.75 cm, with the former being rated as more attractive
View attachment 729436

Second, there were no pictures of humans shown, only LINE DRAWINGS
View attachment 729438

There's no mention of which specific width of the shoulder anatomy they were referring to and the drawings weren't published with the study. No mention of the scapula, delts, lats, or clavicles.

broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger

- there was ZERO mention of that, in fact they said male subjects (the raters) were unaffected by breast size on the drawings of females (bullshit) they were rating, and that female subjects (the raters) gave a negative rating to drawings of females with large breasts (envious foids)

There was no comparison to the importance of shoulders to the importance of height.

YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT, BUT THIS STUDY IS ABSOLUTE SHITE.

ALL THIS STUDY SAYS IS THAT WHEN MALES AND FEMALES SEE TWO DRAWINGS OF MEN (ONE WITH 43.75 cm SHOULDERS AND ONE WITH 40.75 cm SHOULDERS, THE ONE WITH 43.75 cm IS RATED AS MORE ATTRACTIVE)

It doesn't say frame is the most important feature or what the optimal shoulder width is.

Posting pictures of two extremes (super narrow and super wide) doesn't prove anything.

YOU'RE EITHER BEING DECEPTIVE ABOUT WHAT THE STUDY IS ACTUALLY SAYING OR YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ IT
Yeah, i just threw it so the thread would seem more believable, you know that there will be people who will always question the thread regardless of what i said.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ItsOver.com, BigBoy and 3 others
Mine are relatively straight but still pretty narrow at 16 years of age. Could they get longer?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama, AscendingHero, mogstar and 1 other person
Not that important in rea life, because chest brah still slays a lot more on tinder with his gymcelled physique than some chads

ok but how does this help me ascend :feelshehe:

Mine are relatively straight but still pretty narrow at 16 years of age. Could they get longer?
I guess, if you train for long and manage to do steroids

4 Years roids 250mg test

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ItsOver.com and Alexanderr
It's good, you have insane ribcage that's why. Tbh i haven't talked about waist, i kinda forgot.. You have slim waist, therefore good frame

Yeah, i just threw it so the thread would seem more believable, you know that there will be people who will always question the thread regardless of what i said.
My waist is pretty slim, yes. But I dont know about my oblique bones as I'm 20% body fat and store alot of fat there. Hopefully my oblique bones aren't gandy-teir :trepidation:

While your shoulders are rounded slightly (doesn't matter THAT much), you shoulder to waist ratio is great.
Did you specifically work on traps and shoulders?
Lifefuel. I've been working out on a consistent basis for roughly 15 months now and I've put the most emphasis on my back and biceps thus far tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, Pietrosiek and 2 others
dn have to do chestbro like that

Over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Toth's thot, HighIQcel and 1 other person

Bro why lie? There's dozens of studies that talk about shoulder hip ratio in chads;

Males with high SHR and females with low WHR reported sexual intercourse at an earlier age, more sexual partners, more extrapair copulations (EPC), and having engaged in more instances of intercourse with people who were involved in another relationship (i.e., having themselves been EPC partners).

female participants in this study clearly found the male target with a more ‘manly’ tapering ‘V’ body shape (i.e., larger shoulders and a smaller waist) to be more desirable for a one-time sexual encounter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, BigBoy and Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SubhumanCurrycel

Thanks for the breakdown. I haven't been working out for that long (15 months now), how much do you think I can improve with some additional years of training as a natty + possibly some roids down the line?

• +1
I mean this thread is water you nigger :feelsbadman: pretty fucking useless without actionable advice, even if only for youngcels :feelsokman:
There is couple threads from lookism about shoulder lengthening and humerus placement that i wanted to add, but lookism kinda crashed. So i was unable to do it. Only legit thing you can do thus far is consistent roided gymeceling (which works if you have straight-angular shoulders to begin)

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
U think 21 inch bidel is good?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Feminineboi
Lifefuel. I've been working out on a consistent basis for roughly 15 months now and I've put the most emphasis on my back and biceps thus far tbh.
Definitely keep that up, it looks great. I have big ass legs for no reason so I'm focusing on progressive overload of traps, shoulders, all of the arm, and chest (and obviously more lol). I wish I could be as consistent as you

You need to get a form fitting shirt that shows off your sw ratio (not too braggy, but something that'll give women an idea)

Whats you biacromial/bideltoid measurements?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Another reason I will blast hgh and work shoulder and swim hard af to try and frame max

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, HighIQcel and Chintuck22
Thanks for the breakdown. I haven't been working out for that long (15 months now), how much do you think I can improve with some additional years of training as a natty + possibly some roids down the line?
Not much considering you have V shoulder angulation and therefore you have shorter deltoid insertion.

But if you train consistently, and manage to do roids, your physique will still look amazing, i mean packing additional muscle will yield improvements

U think 21 inch bidel is good?
It's fucking awesome. What is your waist and are you a fatcel ?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6382 and 1 other person
Definitely keep that up, it looks great. I have big ass legs for no reason so I'm focusing on progressive overload of traps, shoulders, all of the arm, and chest (and obviously more lol). I wish I could be as consistent as you

You need to get a form fitting shirt that shows off your sw ratio (not too braggy, but something that'll give women an idea)

Whats you biacromial/bideltoid measurements?
Thanks bro, will definitely keep it up.
And my bideltoid is 53cm/20.87 inches.

• +1
Reactions: rusian, AscendingHero, mogstar and 1 other person
Not much considering you have V shoulder angulation and therefore you have shorter deltoid insertion.

But if you train consistently, and manage to do roids, your physique will still look amazing, i mean packing additional muscle will yield improvements

It's fucking awesome. What is your waist and are you a fatcel ?
Awesome :feelsokman:

• +1
DN READ YOU STUPID WHORE

@Lorsss @her @Kingkellz

THIS IS A WOMAN USING THIS ACCOUNT + I HAVE NOT YET EXPOSED IT.

LOOK AT HER POST HISTORY, AND SHE HASN'T POSTED HERSELF IN RATINGS
imagine thinking women have ever used this website
imagine coping so hard pretending random users on here are women just so you can say "look ma! I did it! I talked to a girl who wasn't related to me!"
imagine doxxing yourself on an incel website and having yourself potentially be associated with that forever
imagine lashing out at people because you get utterly humiliated every time you speak to them because your opinions are shitty and low iq
imagine literally saying nothing of value ever for a single time in your life
imagine being a framecel and trying to talk to men as if anything you say could ever matter

I imagine your dad (if you even have one) constantly tells you how much of a disappointment you are, I'm just here to let you know that he's completely right

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, AscendingHero, Insecure03 and 1 other person
will never forget the moment that copemaxxing himself complimented my clavicles

QUOTE="copingvolcel, post: 3787576, member: 9149"]
Frame does matter but it only depends on your height. The taller you are, the bigger your frame.
[/QUOTE]
My point is that you can't be tall and have a small frame, it's not scientifically possible because the taller you are, the longer your limbs are and the wider your shoulders are, but if you are skinny with 0 muscle mass, you will look like you have narrow shoulders because your entire body is weak and untrained.

2 guys of the same height and same muscular development will look very similar to each other, there won't be a huge difference except for maybe the shape of the muscles (some guys have rounder pecs others have square pecs), but even that small difference isn't going to affect their rating.
I have to sleep so won't be around to reply but you are deluded if you think every male at the same height has very similar clavicle width and frame size. I don't want to engage in some back and forth of gymcel pictures comparing clavicles so just look up how they determine frame size medically.

It's done by measuring wrist size IN RELATION to height. That first link is government library of medicine btw so I think they know more than both of us. Frame size in this sense depends of both your wrists and height.

How good a frame is in another question - to prove my point abt clavicle width I was trying to find this calculator that allows you to see all the data frome the ANSUR studies by whichever metric(s) you choose but couldn't find it. Look up the 1988 ANSUR data if you care enough.

You can see the amount of variation for bicromial at a given height here though.

behind a paywall ngl, but the point is differences in height doesn't account for almost all the variance of bicromial like you seem to think it does.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, randomuser2407, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
this explains my uneven shoulders. @Pietrosiek maybe you too

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Chintuck22
While no practical surgery can straighten the curved clavicle, or modify the scapula (because of layers of muscle connections that could be debilitating to cut through) the shoulders can be widened by about 1 inch bilaterally with bone graft.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Danish_Retard, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
will never forget the moment that copemaxxing himself complimented my clavicles

QUOTE="copingvolcel, post: 3787576, member: 9149"]
Frame does matter but it only depends on your height. The taller you are, the bigger your frame.

I have to sleep so won't be around to reply but you are deluded if you think every male at the same height has very similar clavicle width and frame size. I don't want to engage in some back and forth of gymcel pictures comparing clavicles so just look up how they determine frame size medically.

It's done by measuring wrist size IN RELATION to height. That first link is government library of medicine btw so I think they know more than both of us. Frame size in this sense depends of both your wrists and height.

How good a frame is in another question - to prove my point abt clavicle width I was trying to find this calculator that allows you to see all the data frome the ANSUR studies by whichever metric(s) you choose but couldn't find it. Look up the 1988 ANSUR data if you care enough.

View attachment 729524

You can see the amount of variation for bicromial at a given height here though.

behind a paywall ngl, but the point is differences in height doesn't account for almost all the variance of bicromial like you seem to think it does.
[/QUOTE]
there's no calculate or submit button

• Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
While no practical surgery can straighten the curved clavicle, or modify the scapula (because of layers of muscle connections that could be debilitating to cut through) the shoulders can be widened by about 1 inch bilaterally with bone graft.

Also, since you're from lookism, do you know the guy that had consultation with Japanese surgeon about humerus displacement so he can get wider thus more squarish shoulders ? I can't access lookism, looks like it crashed

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
@Good_Little_Goy, Damn, aren't you like 14? I have misslead my study in the OP, but you've done job better than me, congrats 👏👏

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ItsOver.com and Good_Little_Goy

View attachment 729041

View attachment 729048

View attachment 729082

SCAPULA - PILL

View attachment 729226

View attachment 729136

View attachment 729140

View attachment 729162

View attachment 729165

FINAL CONCLUSION

DOES GYMECELING HELP ?

View attachment 729258

... AND REMEMBER

Rate Brett maverick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Dr. Greenberg, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Rate Brett maverick

He has done shoulder surgery if i am not mistaken

He have wide clavicles, but wide hips also. There is still hope for him cause his clavicle insertion is straight as opposed to the V clavicle angulation, thus he have longer shoulder muscle insertion and larger muscle belly... He would ascend pretty well with steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg and ItsOver.com
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
Real training experience counts for a lot more than studies. You sound like the skinny kinesiology expert who thinks he is an expert on training to gain muscle even though you know nothing about it in reality.

Wrist size doesn't matter, my cousin has even smaller wrists than me and his arms were huge back when he was lifting (before he had kids) and he is a manlet. Wrist size doesn't even matter at all. The whole ectomorph/mesomorph/endomorph thing is a myth that has been debunked many times. I can take any skinny guy and make them look like they have a good frame by making them fill their frame with muscle mass everywhere. Guys have weak points because they don't train every muscle group, as a trainer, I wouldn't make that mistake, because I'm not an idiot.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Stuntedchad, isis_Bleach, Feminineboi and 1 other person
He has done shoulder surgery if i am not mistaken

He have wide clavicles, but wide hips also. There is still hope for him cause his clavicle insertion is straight as opposed to the V clavicle angulation, thus he have longer shoulder muscle insertion and larger muscle belly... He would ascend pretty well with steroids.
Compared to my frame above?