THE DEVASTATING SCAPULA-SHOULDER PILL - THIS HAS DESTROYED MY LIFE ⚠

WE MADE IT BOYOS

BEST OF THE BEST

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rusian, AscendingHero, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
If he was taller, his frame would be bigger, that is a bad example. Instead, show me 2 guys of the same height and same muscular development who are standing side by side in the same picture at the same angle and show me a difference in frame.

I bet that you're never going to find such a picture because it's not scientifically possible to be taller but have the same length of limbs as a shorter guy. The taller you are, the wider your shoulders will be and the more impressive you will look with a muscular physique. This is a fact, look at any 6 foot 2 or 6 foot 4 skinny guy transformation into a very muscular guy and you will see what I am talking about. The taller you are, the more impressive you will look when gymmaxxed and the bigger you will be. Which is why big muscular guys who are tall can easily intimidate shorter men because they have way more muscle than them so they are way stronger too.

This is also why although the best powerlifters are short guys, the strongest men in the world are very tall, because the taller you are, the higher your strength potential is. Of course, as a tall guy you'll have bad relative strength but that doesn't matter, only absolute strength really matters.
i would get clavicle lengthening but i wamt to be able to hold my hands over my head again

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Antropometry-pill has destroyed my life already, but framepill... I can't even tell you how much painful that was to witness.

Yes, i am 6 PSL facially, but antopometry can either make or break you (i'm talking about wrist size + frame size + height). You just can't say it's not important

you're not 6 psl jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Dude I still cant tell what I have lol. Ah my iq.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Literal Lifefuel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide and Chintuck22
Jfl
Jfl frame 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5698 and 4 others
Slayer thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Chintuck22
Is it over?

IMG 20201013 0813212

• Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach
In other words water is wet

Antropometry-pill has destroyed my life already, but framepill... I can't even tell you how much painful that was to witness.

Yes, i am 6 PSL facially, but antopometry can either make or break you (i'm talking about wrist size + frame size + height). You just can't say it's not important

ur truecel with 0 appeal
its over for u bro

Can i cope with 20.6 inch bideltoid if i have somewhat sloped shoulders but straight clavicles and a somewhat above average waist size?

You're probably right about everything you wrote, but nothing in this trash study backs up any you said.

First of all, there were only TWO different shoulder sizes presented to the subjects: 43.75 cm and 40.75 cm, with the former being rated as more attractive
View attachment 729436

Second, there were no pictures of humans shown, only LINE DRAWINGS
View attachment 729438

There's no mention of which specific width of the shoulder anatomy they were referring to and the drawings weren't published with the study. No mention of the scapula, delts, lats, or clavicles.

broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger

- there was ZERO mention of that, in fact they said male subjects (the raters) were unaffected by breast size on the drawings of females (bullshit) they were rating, and that female subjects (the raters) gave a negative rating to drawings of females with large breasts (envious foids)

There was no comparison to the importance of shoulders to the importance of height.

YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT, BUT THIS STUDY IS ABSOLUTE SHITE.

ALL THIS STUDY SAYS IS THAT WHEN MALES AND FEMALES SEE TWO DRAWINGS OF MEN (ONE WITH 43.75 cm SHOULDERS AND ONE WITH 40.75 cm SHOULDERS, THE ONE WITH 43.75 cm IS RATED AS MORE ATTRACTIVE)

It doesn't say frame is the most important feature or what the optimal shoulder width is.

Posting pictures of two extremes (super narrow and super wide) doesn't prove anything.

YOU'RE EITHER BEING DECEPTIVE ABOUT WHAT THE STUDY IS ACTUALLY SAYING OR YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ IT
The OP link, of study. Ably had the abstract. Not the full

So how do u increase frame, also
gap-png.729249
This guy ascended hard WTF
Gap between sHoUldEr aNd rIbCaGe is cope, being wide EVERYWHERE on the upper torso is superior, having a huge frame everywhere is superior, in real life this guy looks like a twink 100%, he only looks aesthetic for pictures. Yes taper is necessary, but when it's that extreme you will be weak and skeleton mogged. He will be mogged by anyone with a robust, large skeleton and huge ribcage/upper torso.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AscendingHero, Dr. Greenberg and 5 others
Real training experience counts for a lot more than studies. You sound like the skinny kinesiology expert who thinks he is an expert on training to gain muscle even though you know nothing about it in reality.
My bad I forgot to trust some random guy on an incel forum over than the standard view of medical professionals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

Just prove a point about shoulder width by changing neck circumfence bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Lolcel and 8 others
Ok bro now tell us what pubertycels can do to increase clavicle width.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Its sp fucking over

Im psl 4 facially but am a bad framed manlet

So im truecel

Meanwhile my lookmatch gets fucked by chads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, mogstar, BigBoy and 4 others
i would get clavicle lengthening but i wamt to be able to hold my hands over my head again
Not saying you should or shouldn't get clavicle lengthening, but in theory it's probably wouldn't have any major repercussions. The recovery would be similar to a broken collar.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
imagine thinking women have ever used this website
imagine coping so hard pretending random users on here are women just so you can say "look ma! I did it! I talked to a girl who wasn't related to me!"
imagine doxxing yourself on an incel website and having yourself potentially be associated with that forever
imagine lashing out at people because you get utterly humiliated every time you speak to them because your opinions are shitty and low iq
imagine literally saying nothing of value ever for a single time in your life
imagine being a framecel and trying to talk to men as if anything you say could ever matter

I imagine your dad (if you even have one) constantly tells you how much of a disappointment you are, I'm just here to let you know that he's completely right
ye u exposed yourself as a foid

EVERY single post of yours is 'aah girls like this, girls like that' and you use insults in such a repeated way like a hiveminded low iq foid would

How do I fix non straight clavicles?Mine are mix of both,like round at the begging and straight on the end

Rate pietroframe

IMG 20201013 095109
IMG 20201013 095049

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, 5'8manlet, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
My point is that you can't be tall and have a small frame, it's not scientifically possible because the taller you are, the longer your limbs are and the wider your shoulders are, but if you are skinny with 0 muscle mass, you will look like you have narrow shoulders because your entire body is weak and untrained.

2 guys of the same height and same muscular development will look very similar to each other, there won't be a huge difference except for maybe the shape of the muscles (some guys have rounder pecs others have square pecs), but even that small difference isn't going to affect their rating.
What are you even talking about. When people here say frame, they mostly mean clavicle length. Not scientifically possible 😂 Of course it is possible that tall guys can have narrow clavicles. People posted enough examples of people equal in height with differences in clavicular length (Jeff Seid vs Chest brah e.g.). Or google Zyros (psl icon for small frame) who is 5'11 but gets frame mogged by little children. Yes the taller you are the more likely it is that you have wide bone structure but it isn't guaranteed. Proportions are different on people. Look at the ape index. Shorter guys might have longer arms than guys several inches taller than them. Also length in limbs =/= width in say your hips, ribcage and clavicles. Tyler Maher who is 6'3/6'4 also gets regularly frame mogged by shorter guys. Or Gandy at 6'3 almost getting frame mogged by some short chick if it werent for his padded shoulders jacket (attachment).

Attachments

• IMG_9334.jpg
    IMG_9334.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 210
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, wagbox, Effortless and 1 other person
Gap between sHoUldEr aNd rIbCaGe is cope, being wide EVERYWHERE on the upper torso is superior, having a huge frame everywhere is superior, in real life this guy looks like a twink 100%, he only looks aesthetic for pictures. Yes taper is necessary, but when it's that extreme you will be weak and skeleton mogged. He will be mogged by anyone with a robust, large skeleton and huge ribcage/upper torso.
Big ribcage like khabibs looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Good thread.

Just one thing, you're talking about fighting success while also talking about frame and shoulder width. But almost all the time ufc fighters have comparably narrow shoulders

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Frame does matter but it only depends on your height. The taller you are, the bigger your frame. For a 6 foot 4 guy like me to look as muscular as a 5 foot 10 guy who has a similar strength level, I would need to be 220 lbs at 15% body fat while the 5 foot 10 guy would be 170-175 lbs at 15% body fat, that is a huge difference of around 50 lbs of muscle mass that I can have that shorter guys won't have. And although my limbs are much longer which means that I am not going to look huge with 16 inch arms, I am still going to have much more muscle mass and I am going to look way better than a shorter guy. Even if I start as a skinny guy with no lats, I can grow very wide thick lats with proper training methods.

So, when guys here say that you can be a framecel when you're tall, they are wrong, you can only be a framecel is you are a manlet.
When did you start gym maxing? At what age?

broootal. OVER for 80% of rice phenotype

• So Sad
Reactions: PrisonMike
View attachment 729834
"I'm 6 PSL facially".

The award for the most delusional user of all time goes to @Chintuck22
STOP POSTING PICS FROM LAST YEAR

20200915 012718
PicsArt 07 31 055836

I AM CHALLENGING YOU FOR MOG BATTLE OR YOU'LL BE FOREVER PUT ON MY IGNORE JUST LIKE THAT FAGGOT @6ft1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5912, Mongrelcel and 5 others
having an avg frame @ 6'1 makes me look like a stick figure :feelswah: i think ill roid next year my clavicles and scapulas might get wider
try being a 6'5 swedish bwc like me:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: wasted
you absolute fool the height pill IS the frame pill. Massive cope if you think tall lanklets are getting attention from any girls outside of very specific intense height fetishists. The reason girls like height is because 9 times out of 10 it COMES WITH frame. Now, there's a limit to that, obviously at like 5'4" frame won't do jack shit for you. But at roughly average height range with big frame you're going to mog taller guys with average and below frames. (inb4 height copers rage, face is king anyway, don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise cause that's pathetic tbh)

Ask any girl why they like height, they'll tell you because they like a guy to be BIG (roid copers, that does not mean what you think it means, it has fuck all to do with muscle, muscle is nothing. bones.) don't cope into believing that they'll think you're big if you're tall with a little girl frame.
Muscle looks like having a wider frame if you have it in the right places, mainly side delts and lats.

The regular gym goer doesn't focus on these areas and to add to it, side delts are one of the hardest muscles to grow.
But if you manage to do it you WILL look a lot wider, especially with big lats that push your arms out a bit.

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
21inch bidel from swimming since 5 years old
jfl

IMG 20201013 161014
do i look wide in clothings?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, goat2x, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
Yes, look average-ish to above average. Just start training your neck
Yess lifefuel tbh because i look way better without clothes gonna train neck today :)

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Chintuck22
With clothes than without*

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Chintuck22
Yess lifefuel tbh because i look way better without clothes gonna train neck today :)
Tbh i looked up to buy neck harness, and there are not any in balkan whatsoever (JFL). So if you're looking to buy cheap neck harness, i recommend you to look up Wish.com or AliExpress. They have cheap neck harness and the quality is the same amongst the all manufacturers

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Lars