THE DEVASTATING SCAPULA-SHOULDER PILL - THIS HAS DESTROYED MY LIFE ⚠

If you really are blasting HGH until you're Pitt you will be better off than if you weren't. If that doesn't work then get clavicle lengthening and roid.
yeah im blasting hgh for sure just waiting for the package to be delivered

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
i just measured my frame again and it's 16 inches..

How the fuck should i live for the next 30 years

you cant even get a legal euthanasia in this shitworld

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others

It depends on your proportions. Be thankful you don’t have womanly child bearing hips or narrow af torso.

Bideltoid? If so that's brutal.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
19 in. bideltoid with no muscle and straight clavicles. should I gymcel? (normal hips)

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Insanely legit thread, mirin' effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Chintuck22 and Lolcel
119216836 328615005056209 3833504521074051114 n

got this frame/physique from sports and manual labor

gym is a waste of time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Lolcel
Another brutal pill jfl

Seems like its just the nature's way of stopping the subhumansl genetics from contaminating the gene pool further by setting up boundaries that can not be overcome even by no amount of effort

• So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22
Im an ectomorph , with kind of wide shoulders should i put on excessive muscle on em too? Another thing ive noticed is most of the broad shouldered chads you posted had average to minimal muscles mass
Adding much muscle would seem as overcompensating bloatcel , right?

18 inch bideltoid at 5'8 is dead average, it's good. If you roid, you can improve your frame by a LOT

An 18 bideltoid is terrible, its 5th percentile for men.

BiDeltoid

Lifefuel thread for me but I'm a manlet unfortunately

LET ME BE STRAIGHTFORWARD AND TELL YOU THAT FRAME IS IMPORTANT

IT'S almost AS EQUIVELENT AS THE HEIGHTPILL

"Actually, that’s unfair to suits. Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger (study)."

NOW ONCE I DREW YOUR ATTENTION, LET'S BEGIN

The traditional "Muh frame doesn't matter" is a BULLSHIT

View attachment 729041

^^ Which Jimson has more sex - [ISPOILER]THE ONE ON THE RIGHT[/ISPOILER]

View attachment 729043View attachment 729044

^^ Which BBC is living more happier life = [ISPOILER]THE RIGHT ONE OF COURSE[/ISPOILER]

View attachment 729048

^^ Which guy do you think is overall more successful in life - [ISPOILER]THE RIGHT FUCKING ONE[/ISPOILER]

It is very important for men to be tall, wide framed, and heavy (due to bone mass and muscle mass).

View attachment 729068View attachment 729076

Being a lightweighted twink will extremely reduce your General Fighting success, superior chads will be easily able to lift you up and slam you down to the ground

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But "muh hard work and dedication"...

View attachment 729082

Chestbrahs Frame Looks like shit next to jeff's one, his clavicles have the width of his head, his shoulders are compressed on his ribcage, you can easily spot his below average Frame under all These muscles

Most People typically rely on that bro science that wide shoulders are simply caused by wide clavicles, which is half-way true,
But the important factor which makes their shoulders so Broad are their scapulas. which brings us to scapula - pill section.

SCAPULA - PILL

(Neither @Sergeant knows how to fix double spoiler problem, it's a xenforo issue)
Kim freire for example doesn't has extreme wide clavicles, but he has a enormous wide Scapula which extends well above his horizontal ribcage width
View attachment 729107View attachment 729121
The shape and the lateral projection of the Scapula is determined by your genetics, mostly it's determined by the androgen receptor exposure and their Density/sensitivity.

- The lateral projection of the glenoid cavity aka the neck is the most important part, if this part is laterally narrow along with a sloped Humerus Insertion then the shoulders will look like they are literally compressed on the ribcage

Although the "slopedness" is in 90% of cases more related to The clavicle shape, every chad has 1 Thing in common: Straight clavicles or at least relatively straight clavicles, it's not even the actual width of the clavicles but the straightness which is important. Thus brings us to clavicle insertions section.

CLAVICLE INSERTIONS (Angulation)
Straight clavicles determine how Broad/squarish and straight in General your shoulders will look

View attachment 729226

Incels have usually horrible feminine short curved V shaped clavicles, this does not only makes the shoulders look sloped, it also results in a horizontal narrow chest Insertion, a chest muscle insertions which grows downward rather than laterally outwards.

One of the WORST incel traits you can imagine, a roundish horizontal narrow U shaped chest insertion

It's such a typical gymcel trait, it Looks totally un-dimorphic and unmasculine, like 2 Forward projecting sagging tits

View attachment 729136

Compared to a godly chaddish horizontal wide square chest

View attachment 729140

Lets imagine 2 guys with the same biacromial breadth, one with square and one with sloped shoulders, the one with the square shoulder will look optically and objectively wider after he gained the same amount of mass because his Deltoid projection goes straight sideways and not diagonally upwards like on a cripple

But if you have sloped shoulders, Increasing your Deltoid size will consequently increase the slopedness of your shoulders

View attachment 729162

It just Looks ugly and silly, it's not only a incel trait, it's a total neotenous-feminine trait

A mature male Body is supposed to be straightly framed by the shoulders/arms

View attachment 729165

FINAL CONCLUSION
The angulation of your shoulders/clavicle along with the length of your neck determine whetever you will be seen as a naturally unathletic Coping gymcel or as a natural athletic chad with a huge sex appeal

View attachment 729215View attachment 729216View attachment 729219View attachment 729220View attachment 729223

THIS IS WHAT PRIME JB'S WANT!!!!. They dont care About your utterly roided/bloated and sloped 22 Inch bideltoid when chad Comes into the room with his genetically superior non gymcelled 25 Inch square-shoulder bideltoid with a biacromial breadth of 23 inches

DOES GYMECELING HELP ?
The answer is: YES, BUT only if you have relatively straight clavicles/squarish shoulders to begin with

View attachment 729258

Zyzz, David Laid, Jon Skywalker etc. all These guys had relatively Broad and straight clavicles to begin with which why they looked so aesthetic after they gained several Pounds of muscle

Deluded normies Always use These 3 guys as a example that anyone can max his Frame simply by going to the gym, but almost no one Pays Attention to the fact that all These 3 guys already had a very impressive clavicular/shoulder structure to begin with which allowed them a straight lateral Deltoid projection

... AND REMEMBER

View attachment 729239View attachment 729242View attachment 729243View attachment 729249View attachment 729253

Very legit thread Roids can help right ? also surgery ?

• +1
Another brutal pill jfl

Seems like its just the nature's way of stopping the subhumansl genetics from contaminating the gene pool further by setting up boundaries that can not be overcome even by no amount of effort
Well... that's the point of genetic signaling... that your genetic fate cannot be overcome by any amount of willing effort or improvement

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Very legit thread Roids can help right ? also surgery ?
Yes , i read a same sort of thread on the other looksmax site
apparently there's a surgery for reshaping the head of humerus (or something like that) performed by Eppley

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Yes , i read a same sort of thread on the other looksmax site
apparently there's a surgery for reshaping the head of humerus (or something like that) performed by Eppley

Could you send the link pls ?

• +1
Could you send the link pls ?
https://forum.****************/threads/another-shoulder-blackpill.990/

This is the part i was talking about

Unfortunately theres not much you can do About it, there was a thread on lookism from a guy who had a consultation with a doctor who said that he's able to make his shoulders more squarish and straight by changing the Humerus Insertion

I just booked my first shoulder replacement surgery
Name is doctor Jason Woodwack, says he used to work for the National Health Service of United Kingdom for 40 years but decided to start his own shoulder specialized service in Concord New Hampshire. I
lookism.net

The mentioned lookism thread would have been even better , but the site doesnt open anymore....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and reptiles

Thank you

• +1
Nvm it was not Eppley tho lol

The mentioned lookism thread would have been even better , but the site doesnt open anymore....
What is your name on looksmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Lolcel
Thank you
lmk if you find the lookism thread, i couldn't find it when I tried. As far as I know you can't change the shape of your clavicles only the length by 1 inch on each side maximum. I hate my sloped clavicles

• +1

Also, since you're from lookism, do you know the guy that had consultation with Japanese surgeon about humerus displacement so he can get wider thus more squarish shoulders ? I can't access lookism, looks like it crashed
Brutal as fuck post man. Any update on the lookism guy who was going to do the shoulder replacement surgery? Also, if you do have v shaped clavicles, how do you roid (what do you train) to avoid looking like chestbrah with the compressed angular look? Thanks a lot

• +1
PSL 5, I'm PSL 5.25-5.5 and I mog to oblivion
are you a part of the straight clavicle master race? I'm not, I'm a sloped clavicle subhuman and I realized I can't even be aesthetic with gymmaxxing. Rigged from day 1, I'll look like a sloped compressed rat like chestbrah

Im an ectomorph , with kind of wide shoulders should i put on excessive muscle on em too? Another thing ive noticed is most of the broad shouldered chads you posted had average to minimal muscles mass
Adding much muscle would seem as overcompensating bloatcel , right?
Not true, shirtless it may be visible but with clothes, muscles will make you look actually wider. Train lats and side delts to look wide in clothes.

Those also happen to be the areas that most gymcels train too little and just focus on stereotypical looks muscles like chest and biceps that are just for show for other men irl when women watch your shoulders.

If you can't do 10 clean pull ups, you're nowhere close to your width potential.
Do lateral raises with good form and stopping at the top for side delt size.

Wider is better, be it muscle, bone or fat. Fat being extremely disadvantageous for everything else of course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, forwardgrowth and Lolcel
are you a part of the straight clavicle master race? I'm not, I'm a sloped clavicle subhuman and I realized I can't even be aesthetic with gymmaxxing. Rigged from day 1, I'll look like a sloped compressed rat like chestbrah
Kinda, but I have wide scapula

Genetics wins again, who would have guessed.

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Inject hgh in hopes of frame maxxing

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
nice thread. these were the types of threads that got me hooked on this shit site :feelshaha: @Chintuck22

• Love it
It’s literally all bones
Brutal
Everything is about bone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Need2Ascend and Chintuck22
This is deep lol

• +1
LET ME BE STRAIGHTFORWARD AND TELL YOU THAT FRAME IS IMPORTANT

IT'S almost AS EQUIVELENT AS THE HEIGHTPILL

"Actually, that’s unfair to suits. Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger (study)."

NOW ONCE I DREW YOUR ATTENTION, LET'S BEGIN

The traditional "Muh frame doesn't matter" is a BULLSHIT

View attachment 729041

^^ Which Jimson has more sex - [ISPOILER]THE ONE ON THE RIGHT[/ISPOILER]

View attachment 729043View attachment 729044

^^ Which BBC is living more happier life = [ISPOILER]THE RIGHT ONE OF COURSE[/ISPOILER]

View attachment 729048

^^ Which guy do you think is overall more successful in life - [ISPOILER]THE RIGHT FUCKING ONE[/ISPOILER]

It is very important for men to be tall, wide framed, and heavy (due to bone mass and muscle mass).

View attachment 729068View attachment 729076

Being a lightweighted twink will extremely reduce your General Fighting success, superior chads will be easily able to lift you up and slam you down to the ground

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But "muh hard work and dedication"...

View attachment 729082

Chestbrahs Frame Looks like shit next to jeff's one, his clavicles have the width of his head, his shoulders are compressed on his ribcage, you can easily spot his below average Frame under all These muscles

Most People typically rely on that bro science that wide shoulders are simply caused by wide clavicles, which is half-way true,
But the important factor which makes their shoulders so Broad are their scapulas. which brings us to scapula - pill section.

SCAPULA - PILL

(Neither @Sergeant knows how to fix double spoiler problem, it's a xenforo issue)
Kim freire for example doesn't has extreme wide clavicles, but he has a enormous wide Scapula which extends well above his horizontal ribcage width
View attachment 729107View attachment 729121
The shape and the lateral projection of the Scapula is determined by your genetics, mostly it's determined by the androgen receptor exposure and their Density/sensitivity.

- The lateral projection of the glenoid cavity aka the neck is the most important part, if this part is laterally narrow along with a sloped Humerus Insertion then the shoulders will look like they are literally compressed on the ribcage

Although the "slopedness" is in 90% of cases more related to The clavicle shape, every chad has 1 Thing in common: Straight clavicles or at least relatively straight clavicles, it's not even the actual width of the clavicles but the straightness which is important. Thus brings us to clavicle insertions section.

CLAVICLE INSERTIONS (Angulation)
Straight clavicles determine how Broad/squarish and straight in General your shoulders will look

View attachment 729226

Incels have usually horrible feminine short curved V shaped clavicles, this does not only makes the shoulders look sloped, it also results in a horizontal narrow chest Insertion, a chest muscle insertions which grows downward rather than laterally outwards.

One of the WORST incel traits you can imagine, a roundish horizontal narrow U shaped chest insertion

It's such a typical gymcel trait, it Looks totally un-dimorphic and unmasculine, like 2 Forward projecting sagging tits

View attachment 729136

Compared to a godly chaddish horizontal wide square chest

View attachment 729140

Lets imagine 2 guys with the same biacromial breadth, one with square and one with sloped shoulders, the one with the square shoulder will look optically and objectively wider after he gained the same amount of mass because his Deltoid projection goes straight sideways and not diagonally upwards like on a cripple

But if you have sloped shoulders, Increasing your Deltoid size will consequently increase the slopedness of your shoulders

View attachment 729162

It just Looks ugly and silly, it's not only a incel trait, it's a total neotenous-feminine trait

A mature male Body is supposed to be straightly framed by the shoulders/arms

View attachment 729165

FINAL CONCLUSION
The angulation of your shoulders/clavicle along with the length of your neck determine whetever you will be seen as a naturally unathletic Coping gymcel or as a natural athletic chad with a huge sex appeal

View attachment 729215View attachment 729216View attachment 729219View attachment 729220View attachment 729223

THIS IS WHAT PRIME JB'S WANT!!!!. They dont care About your utterly roided/bloated and sloped 22 Inch bideltoid when chad Comes into the room with his genetically superior non gymcelled 25 Inch square-shoulder bideltoid with a biacromial breadth of 23 inches

DOES GYMECELING HELP ?
The answer is: YES, BUT only if you have relatively straight clavicles/squarish shoulders to begin with

View attachment 729258

Zyzz, David Laid, Jon Skywalker etc. all These guys had relatively Broad and straight clavicles to begin with which why they looked so aesthetic after they gained several Pounds of muscle

Deluded normies Always use These 3 guys as a example that anyone can max his Frame simply by going to the gym, but almost no one Pays Attention to the fact that all These 3 guys already had a very impressive clavicular/shoulder structure to begin with which allowed them a straight lateral Deltoid projection

... AND REMEMBER

View attachment 729239View attachment 729242View attachment 729243View attachment 729249View attachment 729253

i agree but chestbrah has an amazing physique anyway

Chestbrah doesn't have an amazing physique lol

He could have one but he doesn't. You nerds emphasise fundamentally on the shoulders' frame which is fair enough and legit and I get it and it is the most crucial element to everything, but at the end of the day you still need to get all the other things in place and if you look at the rest of his physique outside of his chest and shoulders, it screams dumb meathead that doesn't;'t know how to workout in the gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Chintuck22

He could have one but he doesn't. You nerds emphasise fundamentally on the shoulders' frame which is fair enough and legit and I get it and it is the most crucial element to everything, but at the end of the day you still need to get all the other things in place and if you look at the rest of his physique outside of his chest and shoulders, it screams dumb meathead that doesn't;'t know how to workout in the gym.

• +1
  • JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Lmao, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Just fuck it.. why not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6723

• JFL

Oh wow really :feelsahh:

• +1
  • JFL
I lagged lol

• JFL
then why r u complaining about frame and not ur face?
also hgh can grow your facial bones
Bro i'm too old for hgh, i'm 17 and it's expensive as fuck

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Jamal2222
Bro i'm too old for hgh, i'm 17 and it's expensive as fuck
you were willing to spend much more for face surguries why not give hgh a try it could grow ur frame maybe height too

Yeah, my frame is good.. btw @lutte pls be obedient little dog and suck my dick

I know you like it

• JFL
  • +1
I know this doesn't change bone structure...
But so many gym newbies focus on chest, arms and abs while they should focus on back and delts.

Focusing on chest will fuck your posture and give a forward rounded look giving the illusion of shit tier clavicles and frame.
Everybody should prioritize back > chest

Good thread I liked it

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 6723