The devil is a lie Trend

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
This new tiktok trend is a ragefuel. It’s about mediocre looking or just unattractive men showing their attractive girlfriends in comparison. And I do see couples like this often irl, it’s even considered normal to normies for a girl to be better looking than themselves. They are mostly all in highschool though, where girls have lower standards, that’s why having a relationship as a teen is important. But just try to explain some of these couples, and the “all women more attractive than their partner cheat on them daily” statement isn’t true as well, at least not again in highschool.

Some examples

Attachments

• IMG_5023.jpeg
    IMG_5023.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5026.jpeg
    IMG_5026.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5027.jpeg
    IMG_5027.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5024.jpeg
    IMG_5024.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5025.jpeg
    IMG_5025.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Alright the 2nd one is probably the most ragefuel she's the hottest, I hate my shitty incel life having too experience my teenage years in a 3rd world shithole where I would get beheaded for looking at a woman.. its brutal being a swarthoid leprechaun like me..

Alright the 2nd one is probably the most ragefuel she's the hottest, I hate my shitty incel life having too experience my teenage years in a 3rd world shithole where I would get beheaded for looking at a woman.. its brutal being a swarthoid leprechaun like me..
I got better looking just before the last year of highschool, when all decent looking girls in my class are already in relationships, and still don’t take me very seriously because I was a short class clown all the time lol. And the girls I get from tinder either turn out to not really be attractive, or they are, and then I’m worried they will leave me all the time

• +1
I got better looking just before the last year of highschool, when all decent looking girls in my class are already in relationships, and still don’t take me very seriously because I was a short class clown all the time lol. And the girls I get from tinder either turn out to not really be attractive, or they are, and then I’m worried they will leave me all the time
I'm seethingg at the trends, most of these guys are just tall white normies with hot girlfriends, I hate my life. The girls in my class are nice but I can't sex them

I'm seethingg at the trends, most of these guys are just tall white normies with hot girlfriends, I hate my life. The girls in my class are nice but I can't sex them
Yeah the truth is to have an attractive girlfriend in highschool all you need to have is good height, average face and being NT. With this combination you start to talk with the opposite gender since the start of puberty

• +1
Yeah the truth is to have an attractive girlfriend in highschool all you need to have is good height, average face and being NT. With this combination you start to talk with the opposite gender since the start of puberty
I miss the nt part, I am actually tall but not really (5'11) I literally the least nt person on this forum

I miss the nt part, I am actually tall but not really (5'11) I literally the least nt person on this forum
you are lucky, in my country you are tall at 6’2 at the least, while my ass is 5’9