The fact that most users here believe in god and call themselves blackpillers

And your imaginary friend is the exception of course because that wouldn't fit the cope.

I don't want to insult you personally tbh, sorry for that.
Thats why he is a God you retard
It doesnt obey to our laws

The universe obey to our laws but not God

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
He is retarded
jfl at this dweeb

>fedora wearing, katana wielding atheist dweeb

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blue, Schnitzel and Deleted member 10987
i am gods chosen champion
i just know

Thats why he is a God you retard
It doesnt obey to our laws

The universe obey to our laws but not God
Because that fits the cope you fat retard fuck, fuck i can't control myself with you idiots.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
boooo hoo pray to me or I'll send you to hell, you can't see me, smell me, hear me, but trust me bro, pray.
>children mindset
4dc

And he wonders why people hate atheists

Because that fits the cope you fat retard fuck, fuck i can't control myself with you idiots.
>muh cope
Kys low t depressed faggot

meaningless words.. explain what you understand as everything.
No one can understand, see, hear, feel, smell, but let's just go with that theory.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
man you call us idiots while you can't even explain what you mean. I say that blackpill is looks related, you disagree and tell that's it's about everything:soy::soy:

Man! who could have known?! only if i understood what the fuck you mean..:feelspepo::feelspepo:

• +1
man you call us idiots while you can't even explain what you mean. I say that blackpill is looks related, you disagree and tell that's it's about everything:soy::soy:

Man! who could have known?! only if i understood what the fuck you mean..:feelspepo::feelspepo:
I know you're not over 16, ask me how

No one can understand, see, hear, feel, smell, but let's just go with that theory.
Thats the definition of faith you subhuman retard

Listen you retard
Wont waste my time with you
Do what you want
Not my fault if you want to roast in hell

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696, Chadrapist, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
I know you're not over 16, ask me how
Ignorant bitch. I ask for explanation while you only use faggot key words that you won't even elaborate on.
calling me 16 doesn't change the fact that you didn't explain shit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Schnitzel
Ignorant bitch. I ask for explanation while you only use faggot key words that you won't even elaborate on.
calling me 16 doesn't change the fact that you didn't explain shit.
hahaha i know it, fucking retard kid. your kind of questions just expose you too hard.

For us muslims it is easy to explain why we have to pray

Now let's be serious in this my man

Let's say someone saves your life, i'm sure you would remember him till your death except if you suffer some memory illness like Alzheimer

And let's say someone gives you a 10.000.000 euros/dollars/pounds whatever, i'm sure if he ask you any easy favor you would do it without hesitating

But now, let's say they offer you 10.000.000 euros/dollars/pounds in exchange of your two eyes, or your feet, or your hands, i'm sure that almost any person in this world with a sound judgement would reject this offer

If our creator after having gived us something that we consider more valuable than all that money (just the eyes, let alone the mind, the heart, the hands, the feet, the ears everything, every vein in our body, every drop of blood) for free since we are born, the One who gave us all that we love, our mothers, pur fathers, our brothers long etc, why we can't fulfill what he asks from us? But we still can do almost anything for 10.000.000 euros/dollars/pounds? We shouldn't even dare to ask this things if we were self conscious about us and the world which sourrounds us

A normal and decent person wouldn't accept 10.000.000 dollar/euros/pounds even for the eyes of someone he loves, let alone himself

• +1
  • Love it
Listen you retard
Wont waste my time with you
Do what you want
Not my fault if you want to roast in hell
ok, guess you're done here.

I have a feeling your cope is too strong to stop.

is beyond me
Ugh. You'll never know. Obviously. Because you're inside too much. Blanketed with snakes. Pampered to technology. The reality's outside. But still. You won't see the impossible unless you submit to it. And very unlikely to witness such inside your cave. Mobile caves as well. It's real. I debunked my entire life. Until the impossibilities overwhelmed my skepticism.

If you can record it, "it'll never happen." I promise you this. If you have witnesses, "it'll never happen." I promise you this. Why? Ugh. I haven't analyzed such yet. But I do know, the impossible doesn't care about technology.

hahaha i know it, fucking retard kid. your kind of questions just expose you too hard.
faggot. ''blackpill is not only about looks, it's about everything' :soy:''
Well explain what this ''everything'' is then dumb bitch
For us muslims it is easy to explain why we have to pray

Now let's be serious in this my man

Let's say someone saves your life, i'm sure you would remember him till your death except if you suffer some memory illness like Alzheimer

And let's say someone gives you a 10.000.000 euros/dollars/pounds whatever, i'm sure if he ask you any easy favor you would do it without hesitating

But now, let's say they offer you 10.000.000 euros/dollars/pounds in exchange of your two eyes, or your feet, or your hands, i'm sure that almost any person in this world with a sound judgement would reject this offer

If our creator after having gived us something that we consider more valuable than all that money (just the eyes, let alone the mind, the heart, the hands, the feet, the ears everything, every vein in our body, every drop of blood) for free since we are born, the One who gave us all that we love, our mothers, pur fathers, our brothers long etc, why we can't fulfill what he asks from us? But we cant do almost anything for 10.000.000 euros/dollars/pounds? We shouldn't even dare to ask this things if we were self conscious about us and the world which sourrounds us

A normal and decent person wouldn't accept 10.000.000 dollar/euros/pounds even for the eyes of someone he loves, let alone himself
man leave him he doesn't even explain his standing point, let alone argue for or against it.

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk and Deleted member 10987
I abandoned all religion because all they do is sit around and wait for their "holy day"
and they say the world is shit and full of evil, so they are basically coping until the day they die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Schnitzel
Well explain what this ''everything'' is then dumb bitch
Looks, diseases, human suffering, the fact that you're sitting here and some african kid out there get eaten by some bird half alive.
now i know the type of argument ''ho there's suffering, no god!'' but if you combine everything, even if there's a god, he doesn't give a fuck.

• JFL
CED1FDBD F515 43EE 8C06 C8BC0E59A2BB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 10987
I abandoned all religion because all they do is sit around and wait for their "holy day"
and they say the world is shit and full of evil, so they are basically coping until the day they die.
what happened on 14th of february nigga

The Universe MUST be come from something
How do you know that? What if something and nothing is one and the same and is a dualism that collapses in Oneness?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Schnitzel
man you see what this faggot does? Rejects a view then runs away with ''muh blackpill is everything'' then doesn't explain antything further.
You can't do shit with this because he doesn't even point his views and runs away by calling ''X'' everything.
MAN WHO WOULD'VE TOUGHT THAT SOMETHING IN THE MIND OF THIS FAGGOT CAN BE ANYTHING?!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schnitzel and Deleted member 10987
Looks, diseases, human suffering, the fact that you're sitting here and some african kid out there get eaten by some bird half alive.
now i know the type of argument ''ho there's suffering, no god!'' but if you combine everything, even if there's a god, he doesn't give a fuck.
>if god real why bad thing happen
76e

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 7465, Blue and 1 other person
Solid thread

• JFL
man you see what this faggot does? Rejects a view then runs away with ''muh blackpill is everything'' then doesn't explain antything further.
You can't do shit with this because he doesn't even point his views and runs away by calling ''X'' everything.
MAN WHO WOULD'VE TOUGHT THAT SOMETHING IN THE MIND OF THIS FAGGOT CAN BE ANYTHING?!
He probably had a shit life so he reject his fault on God

• +1
Reactions: Blue
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
How do you know that? What if something and nothing is one and the same and is a dualism that collapses in Oneness?
Because in our universe Law
Everything come from something

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 10913
Solid thread
tell me what's so solid about this thread? even if you are atheist yourself be objective and look at the way he presents his argument..

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
@Baldingman1998

Sorry I can't prove that your imaginary friend doesn't exist. it's pretty hard given the fact that he's imaginary
You had shitty life now you blame things on God
Keep barking and coping

• +1
Sorry I can't prove that your imaginary friend doesn't exist. it's pretty hard given the fact that he's imaginary
No but you can prove what you mean by ''everything'' because it's some baseless words that everyone can hide in.

• +1
Reactions: Blue
  • JFL
Average atheist
Majid oukacha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Blue
Literally no correlation between the blackpill and religion. Most theists I know are aware that if there's a God he isn't an incredibly loving and generous one and just go on with life.

• +1