• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Baldingman1998, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
Religion is cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, StephIsCold, Baldingman1998 and 11 others

>The fact that most users here believe in god and call themselves blackpillers is beyond me​

7a2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, StephIsCold, SubhumanCurrycel and 22 others
Very true but it depends on what god and why/how.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 10987 and Schnitzel
God made me ugly because he knows I am strong and I will hold on.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StephIsCold, Deleted member 3771, SubhumanCurrycel and 19 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Essonerian, Blue, Chadrapist and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Essonerian, BrendioEEE, ThatDjangoWalk and 1 other person
No facts/arguments
No care
facts? argruments? you believe in some imaginary booo hoo and i need to prove something to you? jfl at religioncels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Deleted member 11671
i believe in a god, but i also believe he has left us

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Kristin, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
facts? argruments? you believe in some imaginary booo hoo and i need to prove something to you? jfl at religioncels
>facts? argruments? you believe in some imaginary booo hoo and i need to prove something to you? jfl at religioncels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10524, Going2KillMyself and 4 others
they need cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Schnitzel and 2 others
Again
Tell me why its retarded ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
thought we past the boring memes?

Why your imaginary friend in the sky that talked to humans to pray for him X times a day is retarded? idk bro I'll need to sleep on that one
The Lord Created us for passing a Test

• JFL
Reactions: Schnitzel
God made me ugly because he knows I am strong and I will hold on.
after god gives you the hardest battles, you will rope and fail

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, lepo2317 and Deleted member 9380
no god for their faces

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Kristin, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
why do you think there's a god?
Faith mean believe in a thing you cannot see
There is god because the universe + big bang couldnt have created himself
Thats retarded

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, Wallenberg and Schnitzel
Thats retarded
another great fact

• JFL
Believing that there is no creator in a world where it is proven that everything comes from something is very dared

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schnitzel and Deleted member 10987
I saw so many people here claiming you have to be an atheist in order to be truly blackpilled. I still see people claiming this. It’s completely retarded.

To start with the definitions...

Atheism = No belief in a Deity or the supernatural. There’s stuff like strong atheism and soft atheism, etc but that’s not important right now.

Blackpill = Worldview that states looks are the most important asset of any person and that the value you are assigned as a person is mostly or wholly based on that. Basically, life value and life fulfillment = looks. (This is the most widely agreed definition, so don’t come to me asking why I didn’t mention your version of it which actually is just your personal opinion)

Right out of the gate there are no similarities between both ideologies.

When you look deeper, there are still no similarities. At best, there are a few ones which are extremely general and can apply to many other things.

With atheism, you can get naturalism (the view that natural law is the only force existent within the universe), nihilism (the view that life does not matter),the superiority of science/“reason” (Science being the best and only way to determine what is right and what world view to take) and skepticism (questioning everything)

With the blackpill, you will often get nihilism, which isn’t inherently part of the blackpill, but rather a potential reaction to it if someone realizes they are of low genetic potential. There’s next to no similarities between both ideologies.

People here will assert both the blackpill and atheism are the “bitter truth.” and therefore, you have to accept both.

as for the blackpill, I agree. As it’s been tested and is a fundamental part of human nature. Infact, lookism (the foundation of the blackpill) was necessary for humans to properly evolve and get to the top of the food chain.

As for atheism, this is where I must disagree. Because there is absolutely no proof for atheism, there is nothing confirming it as the truth, or even the most valid religious worldview.

Even if we exclude religion, there is not a single reason why atheism is more valid than other non-religious world views such as agnosticism, or deism, or the countless irreligious world views that exist.

So there’s no proof for atheism being more valid/true than any religious philosophy. Nor can we establish atheism as more valid than other non religious ideologies. Yet you want to claim it’s the “bitter truth”? Just fucking lol.

Now, DONT take this as me knocking on atheists as a whole. Atheism is a fair world view to have, but you shouldn’t push it on others by telling them that they have to be an atheist in order to be blackpilled, or some nonsense of you being more blackpilled since you are atheist.

Also, for all you blackpilled atheists who assert atheism is the absolute truth and that accepting it means you accept reality, Most atheists in the US identify as liberal. Atheists in general are the group most likely to identify as left wing (socially especially). Left wing politics are the epitome of the bluepill, something all blackpillers see as a coping mechanism and denial of reality.

Just food for thought

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, ThatDjangoWalk and Deleted member 10987
I saw so many people here claiming you have to be an atheist in order to be truly blackpilled. I still see people claiming this. It’s completely retarded.

To start with the definitions...

Atheism = No belief in a Deity or the supernatural. There’s stuff like strong atheism and soft atheism, etc but that’s not important right now.

Blackpill = Worldview that states looks are the most important asset of any person and that the value you are assigned as a person is mostly or wholly based on that. Basically, life value and life fulfillment = looks. (This is the most widely agreed definition, so don’t come to me asking why I didn’t mention your version of it which actually is just your personal opinion)

Right out of the gate there are no similarities between both ideologies.

When you look deeper, there are still no similarities. At best, there are a few ones which are extremely general and can apply to many other things.

With atheism, you can get naturalism (the view that natural law is the only force existent within the universe), nihilism (the view that life does not matter),the superiority of science/“reason” (Science being the best and only way to determine what is right and what world view to take) and skepticism (questioning everything)

With the blackpill, you will often get nihilism, which isn’t inherently part of the blackpill, but rather a potential reaction to it if someone realizes they are of low genetic potential. There’s next to no similarities between both ideologies.

People here will assert both the blackpill and atheism are the “bitter truth.” and therefore, you have to accept both.

as for the blackpill, I agree. As it’s been tested and is a fundamental part of human nature. Infact, lookism (the foundation of the blackpill) was necessary for humans to properly evolve and get to the top of the food chain.

As for atheism, this is where I must disagree. Because there is absolutely no proof for atheism, there is nothing confirming it as the truth, or even the most valid religious worldview.

Even if we exclude religion, there is not a single reason why atheism is more valid than other non-religious world views such as agnosticism, or deism, or the countless irreligious world views that exist.

So there’s no proof for atheism being more valid/true than any religious philosophy. Nor can we establish atheism as more valid than other non religious ideologies. Yet you want to claim it’s the “bitter truth”? Just fucking lol.

Now, DONT take this as me knocking on atheists as a whole. Atheism is a fair world view to have, but you shouldn’t push it on others by telling them that they have to be an atheist in order to be blackpilled, or some nonsense of you being more blackpilled since you are atheist.

Also, for all you blackpilled atheists who assert atheism is the absolute truth and that accepting it means you accept reality, Most atheists in the US identify as liberal. Atheists in general are the group most likely to identify as left wing (socially especially). Left wing politics are the epitome of the bluepill, something all blackpillers see as a coping mechanism and denial of reality.

Just food for thought
Most atheists are soys + Low T
its a syndrome of atheism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Schnitzel
is beyond me
for what jfl. blackpill just means that atleast 55% of attraction is based on appearance. that's all. How do you bring this to God or religion is beyond me.. care to explain?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and ThatDjangoWalk
Thats retarded
What if the universe has always existed, time is an illusion and there only eternity?

• +1
Most atheists are soys + Low T
its a syndrome of atheism
You're literally 35% bodyfat your T is 400 on a good day. i probably mog you so hard this is not even funny.

Pascal wager :p

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10987
You're literally 35% bodyfat your T is 400 on a good day. i probably mog you so hard this is not even funny.

Pascal wager :p
35 and t mog you

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
What if the universe has always existed, time is an illusion and there only eternity?
The Universe MUST be come from something

• Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
You're good at coping I'll give you that. if you believe in a god you have to be a master at it.
>muh cope
Kys i wont waste my time with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
for what jfl. blackpill just means that atleast 55% of attraction is based on appearance. that's all. How do you bring this to God or religion is beyond me.. care to explain?
He is retarded

• +1
It's not just about looks jfl. it's everything.

• Hmm...