The fact that most users here believe in god and call themselves blackpillers

Most of conventional religion is wrong but I cba explaining

Humans need religion to feel dread, hope and a sense of being and community. Or else we fall into depression. Just look at today; atheism is sky high but so many people are depressed. Humans are beings that believe in the supernatural, atheism isn’t natural. Yes religion is a cope, but one that makes sense. God however, we will never know its existence

Humans need religion to feel dread, hope and a sense of being and community. Or else we fall into depression. Just look at today; atheism is sky high but so many people are depressed. Humans are beings that believe in the supernatural, atheism isn’t natural. Yes religion is a cope, but one that makes sense. God however, we will never know its existence
Well that's why i said blackpillers. it's pretty much AGAINST the cope. not everyone can cope with atheism / no religion.

@Baldingman1998 come and tell your fellow atheists to atleast to elaborate on their view and don't try to run away with some meaningless keywords
First of all there are only 2 Gods I worship.

----------

Second of all I'm not an atheist. I'm am agnostic theist. Which means I believe God is real and he exists and I also believe that religion(I don't think religion is true) is not related to God. But basically I think religion and God are separate and that humans used religion to attain their goals through God.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
First of all there are only 2 Gods I worship.

2. View attachment 1012398
----------

Second of all I'm not an atheist. I'm am agnostic theist. Which means I believe God is real and he exists and I also believe that religion(I don't think religion is true) is not related to God. But basically I think religion and God are separate and that humans used religion to attain their goals through God.

man just look at OP's reasoning, he can't make sense of himself

jfl at that uncle ruckus clip. @ShitLife come here and defend your persona

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
man just look at OP's reasoning. jfl at that uncle ruckus clip. @ShitLife come here and defend your persona
I know you're 15-16 without any other clue, you're young and retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I know you're 15-16 without any other clue, you're young and retarded.
man read my last answer where I point your idiot reasoning. Answer that instead of calling me 16yo you faggot

man read my last answer where I point your idiot reasoning. Answer that instead of calling me 16yo you faggot
I already answered to your claims, you're too young and retarded to not understand you don't have any solid point and just believing in your imaginary boo hoo without proof.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I already answered to your claims, you're too young and retarded to not understand you don't have any solid point and just believing in your imaginary boo hoo without proof.
ugh enough. you didn't answer shit. @Baldingman1998 look into this matter and give op some sense

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
ugh enough. you didn't answer shit. @Baldingman1998 look into this matter and give op some sense
Sorry bro I didn't read a single pixel after the first page and I'm too depressed to debate religion now. Or care enough. All I care about is hair and my subhuman eye area. Religion is cope anyway but God is real

at your age I was pretty retarded as well, I forgive you.

I ain't 16 you bitch, however your intelect is of a 5yo.

give me your best. why there's a god / you believe in religion?
no no no. You idiot. your thread is about being blackpilled argues against Abrahamic(monotheistic) religion. You need to explain why that is the case. Blackpill is only about at least 55% of your life succes and people's perception of you comes from looks. You claim that there is more to the blackpill.

You need to explain that.
@Baldingman1998

no no no. You idiot. your thread is about being blackpilled argues against Abrahamic(monotheistic) religion. You need to explain why that is the case. Blackpill is only about at least 55% of your life succes and people's perception of you comes from looks. You claim that there is more to the blackpill.

You need to explain that.
@Baldingman1998

man you are a intelectual peasant. Nothing more. Now go back and play with you katana and wear your stupid hat.

athiest
berserk fan
checks out

• +1
Reactions: Schnitzel
I can understand if you are a coomer and watch tiktoks all day why god doesn’t exist.

but if u have some self-discipline, god will exist.

god only exists to people of specific mindsets

• JFL
Reactions: Schnitzel
in what way does the blackpill contradict the existence of god? clarify.