The fact that most users here believe in god and call themselves blackpillers

We are the lowest T times of history and the highestr levels of atheism in history
We all know why....

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, Deleted member 10913, Blue and 1 other person
We are the lowest T times of history and the highestr levels of atheism in history
We all know why....
on our highest T days we couldn't speak or think about god

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Look like the average muslim
Keep coping is one of yours
0845098817d5d7cafc4db6433b00e

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Literally no correlation between the blackpill and religion. Most theists I know are aware that if there's a God he isn't an incredibly loving and generous one and just go on with life.
OP is a idiot who can't even elaborate on his words. Any atheist seeing this should atleast be objective and dismiss this ''muh everything'' fallacy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schnitzel, Blue and Deleted member 10987
faggot. ''blackpill is not only about looks, it's about everything' :soy:''
Well explain what this ''everything'' is then dumb bitch

man leave him he doesn't even explain his standing point, let alone argue for or against it.
Insha Allah someone sincere will see the message and reflect upon his creation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
OP is a idiot who can't even elaborate on his words. Any atheist seeing this should atleast be objective and dismiss this ''muh everything'' fallacy
I told you 3 things that are the main things, i'm not going to write an essay to a 16 years old

• JFL
7C7C632B 5BD8 44F0 9BE6 AF47DEF02D1E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Memes aside, my main problem with modern day atheists is that they usually don't provide substantial counter arguments and use the fallacy you mentioned as well as the one with the "LOVING God who let's BAD things happen".

• +1
Half this forum is muslims no surprise there is so much religion talk

• JFL
I told you 3 things that are the main things, i'm not going to write an essay to a 16 years old
No you didn't tell shit. Your argument is that anyone who calls himself ''Blackpilled'' can't believe in God. I ask how you make this connection that understanding that looks are atleast 55% of your succes in life has anything to do with arguing against Theism in general.

• +1
Average atheist
0845098817d5d7cafc4db6433b00e
Majid oukacha
96c
7a2

Average Believer
A3c
Il17s8o12qv51
A61e1226fed31397e1b648fec3e58888
1613195107869m
7bb34565ce50e8347529eceb670b2bdb
Klibanaphoroi by krstovukoje
660a4a13124148c71f680eeb41f7fcbe

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 10913
to an imaginary friend? I wonder why
Prove that he's imaginary though. I believe that rn you're just baiting (which is fine!), but you can‘t just call something imaginary without proof of it. Same way atheists say you shouldn't believe in God because you can't prove it.

• Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Half this forum is muslims no surprise there is so much religion talk
yea right.. half of this forum is atheist/agnost yet they have religion rent free in their heads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and ThatDjangoWalk
You can't say my imaginary friend isn't real my parents always told me it's real I go to paradise after my shitty life!!!111 :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Schnitzel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 10913
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and ThatDjangoWalk
its only half white

and as i said the sandniggers bark the loudest
Other way around
we live rent free in your head
Most ethnics here are fedoracels

• +1
Why are you getting mad and start insulting?
How can anyone prove that something isn't real? you can't prove that rn there isn't a ghost beyond you, you can look back and see no one, but maybe she's disappeared. if you'll find a book about ghosts you'll believe anything you read there just because you couldn't prove that it isn't real?

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • JFL
@Baldingman1998 come and tell your fellow atheists to atleast to elaborate on their view and don't try to run away with some meaningless keywords

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10987
How can anyone prove that something isn't real? you can't prove that rn there isn't a ghost beyond you, you can look back and see no one, but maybe she's disappeared. if you'll find a book about ghosts you'll believe anything you read there just because you couldn't prove that it isn't real?
Prove he dont exist

No
That muslims are so HIGH T that they bully majoirty while being in few numbers
Imagine if we were majority
You just talk talk talk until everyone is annoyed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Schnitzel
I mean, I wasn't even trying to start a fight and he calls me a retard lmao
Don't worry bro, your intentions are good, sometimes it is better to just ignore

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 10987
@brbbrah
@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
This thread reminds me of this scene

Attachments

• tenor (2).gif
    tenor (2).gif
    289.9 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Religious people themselves might be good people, I know some nice religious people, but religion itself is dumb.

@Proex ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Religious people themselves might be good people, I know some nice religious people, but religion itself is dumb.
some of my friends believe in god, it's not even a deal breaker, just a mind fuck from time to time.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg