The fact that most users here believe in god and call themselves blackpillers

even at the end op doesn't explain what he means.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
even at the end op doesn't explain what he means.
already explained the 3 main things, I wouldn't write an essay on each one of them you retard.
stop thinking you have some kind of point jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
Eva

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Don't worry bro, your intentions are good, sometimes it is better to just ignore
Actually, you're right bud. Better things to spend your time on.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and ThatDjangoWalk
For us muslims it is easy to explain why we have to pray

Now let's be serious in this my man

Let's say someone saves your life, i'm sure you would remember him till your death except if you suffer some memory illness like Alzheimer

And let's say someone gives you a 10.000.000 euros/dollars/pounds whatever, i'm sure if he ask you any easy favor you would do it without hesitating

But now, let's say they offer you 10.000.000 euros/dollars/pounds in exchange of your two eyes, or your feet, or your hands, i'm sure that almost any person in this world with a sound judgement would reject this offer

If our creator after having gived us something that we consider more valuable than all that money (just the eyes, let alone the mind, the heart, the hands, the feet, the ears everything, every vein in our body, every drop of blood) for free since we are born, the One who gave us all that we love, our mothers, pur fathers, our brothers long etc, why we can't fulfill what he asks from us? But we still can do almost anything for 10.000.000 euros/dollars/pounds? We shouldn't even dare to ask this things if we were self conscious about us and the world which sourrounds us

A normal and decent person wouldn't accept 10.000.000 dollar/euros/pounds even for the eyes of someone he loves, let alone himself
let me guess,you got that from brother shamsi in speakers corner when he was talking to the black man that was tryna learn about islam am i correct?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ThatDjangoWalk and Schnitzel
let me guess,you got that from brother shamsi in speakers corner when he was talking to the black man that was tryna learn about islam am i correct?
I don't know if the black man, he says it sometimes to others

I like his form of dawah, i'm not agree with madakhilah but him personally i like him

I like Muhammad Hijab, Hamza Tzortzis too, Mansur, a lot of them, good people, Mufti Muhammad Muneer too, of course Zakir Naik, the Channel One Message Foundation has great content too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 4696
already explained the 3 main things, I wouldn't write an essay on each one of them you retard.
no you didn't.
1) Your claim is that ''blackpill'' is anti Theistic in nature, hence someone can't believe in God while calling himself blackpilled.
2) I explained it's not, because wether looks dictate 55% doesn't argue against (Abrahamic) religion where believe in God is central.
3) You just answered back with ''blackpill'' is everything, however you can't explain what everything is..

Now read this and try again.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schnitzel and Deleted member 10987
stop thinking you have some kind of point jfl
YOU DON'T NEED TO WRITE AN ESSAY FOOL

@BrendioEEE come here faggot, come write 0 and explain to me how you believe in god while rotting 24/7 instead of praying like a good boy and avoid haram (assuming you believe in some religion)

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
By the way, i know this is an offtopic but i would like to share this video

I don't know if the black man, he says it sometimes to others

I like his form of dawah, i'm not agree with madakhilah but him personally i like him

I like Muhammad Hijab, Hamza Tzortzis too, Mansur, a lot of them, good people, Mufti Muhammad Muneer too, of course Zakir Naik, the Channel One Message Foundation has great content too
you are a man of culture,listening to speakers corner debates was so nice, it helped me get rid of misconceptions i had about islam and improved my faith further.personally i like the most : shamsi(he is very funny ngl),mohammad hijab(very patient) and hashim(i really like his logic and the way he articulates)

• Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
No religion for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blue and Schnitzel
you are a man of culture,listening to speakers corner debates was so nice, it helped me get rid of misconceptions i had about islam and improved my faith further.personally i like the most : shamsi(he is very funny ngl),mohammad hijab(very patient) and hashim(i really like his logic and the way he articulates)
You too akhi look like a man of culture

Yes, i love some of them, in my case i was like "Well, i'm a muslim since birth but i want to be certain that my faith is the true one and know how to argue etc", and it really sticked with me akhi, how Allah keep the Qur'an intact in the original language, the prophecies fullfilled of our Prophet (alayhi a salat wa salam), it really changed my heart and my experience with life, i stopped swearing, i started treating better my parents, respecting the elders, i started to love knowledge and learning instead of being a blind man, i stared to try to measure every word i'm saying

In the subjective side, sometimes i say La Ilaha Ila Allah and i have a feeling in my heart that i don't know if i even can explain, other times i am at the mosque at a far place from my city and family but i feel like i am in home and i think "Wow, wherever i go Allah is always there" and i stop feeling alone and empty, it is so beatiful, nothing can even compare to this feeling, i would never change it Insha Allah for nothing, it is not always feeling this of course since life is more complicated than that but it really makes me comfortable and gave me some values i could't probably get from anywhere else, it makes people be more loyal too and appreciative of what they have, and feel more for the poor, etc, and Allah Knows Best

This is of course thanks to the Mercy of Allah, Alhamdulillah wa Shukrulillah, without him we would be nothing

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4696

Yes, i love some of them, in my case i was like "Well, i'm a muslim since birth but i want to be certain that my faith is the true one and know how to argue etc", and it really sticked with me akhi, how Allah keep the Qur'an intact in the original language, the prophecies fullfilled of our Prophet (alayhi a salat wa salam), it really changed my heart and my experience with life, i stopped swearing, i started treating better my parents, respecting the elders, i started to love knowledge and learning instead of being a blind man, i stared to try to measure every word i'm saying

In the subjective side, sometimes i say La Ilaha Ila Allah and i have a feeling in my heart that i don't know if i even can explain, other times i am at the mosque at a far place from my city and family but i feel like i am in home and i think "Wow, wherever i go Allah is always there" and i stop feeling alone and empty, it is so beatiful, nothing can even compare to this feeling, i would never change it Insha Allah for nothing, it is not always feeling this of course since life is more complicated than that but it really makes me comfortable and gave me some values i could't probably get from anywhere else, it makes people be more loyal too and appreciative of what they have, and feel more for the poor, etc

This is of course thanks to the Mercy of Allah, Alhamdulillah wa Shukrulillah, without him we would be nothing
SilentAchingCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

In the subjective side, sometimes i say La Ilaha Ila Allah and i have a feeling in my heart that i don't know if i even can explain, other times i am at the mosque at a far place from my city and family but i feel like i am in home and i think "Wow, wherever i go Allah is always there" and i stop feeling alone and empty, it is so beatiful, nothing can even compare to this feeling, i would never change it Insha Allah for nothing, it is not always feeling this of course since life is more complicated than that but it really makes me comfortable and gave me some values i could't probably get from anywhere else, it makes people be more loyal too and appreciative of what they have, and feel more for the poor, etc

same reason why i started watching them but how old are you?you faith mog me, im still a lazy fag ngl during ramadan i pray 5 times everyday but then after that i get lazy with school and stuff,im really looking forward to focus on religionmaxxing.do you still go to school and stuff?

same reason why i started watching them but how old are you?you faith mog me, im still a lazy fag ngl during ramadan i pray 5 times everyday but then after that i get lazy with school and stuff,im really looking forward to focus on religionmaxxing.do you still go to school and stuff?
would make a great private conversation, you could be friends.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 4696 and ThatDjangoWalk
@BrendioEEE come here faggot, come write 0 and explain to me how you believe in god while rotting 24/7 instead of praying like a good boy and avoid haram (assuming you believe in some religion)
Bro what are you talking about jfl, I either do cardio daily when I'm feeling energized or low sub 500 calorie diet/fast when I'm not. I also study and sell things online. How am I rotting? I'm living for God by being healthy and striving for a better future and to be a good husband and father.

• +1
Reactions: Schnitzel
"blackpilled and believe in god"

Imagine being so dumb and not realizing that the lack of religion and god that made the western world became what it is today

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Schnitzel
Bro what are you talking about jfl, I either do cardio daily when I'm feeling energized or low sub 500 calorie diet/fast when I'm not. I also study and sell things online. How am I rotting? I'm living for God by being healthy and striving for a better future and to be a good husband and father.
Got it, you don't give a fuck about religion. but nice for the life effort, good luck.

I'm just 21 years old, now i'm not going to school, i'm with the driving license

I don't "faith mog you" akhi hahaha

Insha Allah just perform your 5 salat daily and little by little give it some time, make dua'a, some dhikr after prayer like "Allahuma Adkhilni Jannatul Firdaws" 3 times and then "Allahuma Hajirni minna nnar" other 3 times after every prayer, say La Ilaha Ila Allah a lot too, say "Ya muqallibal qulub, thabbit qalbi alaa deenik" for Allah to guide you Insha Allah, sourround yourself with good muslims you know, reflect sometimes on this life etc

What do you study? I'm searching for a job nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Deleted member 10987

Imagine being so dumb and not realizing that the lack of religion and god that made the western world became what it is today
That's a good cope I'll give you that, never said that believing is ''wrong'' in terms of life quality.

Got it, you don't give a fuck about religion. but nice for the life effort, good luck.
Well I mean I'm Christian but most Christians prob would find me blasphemous, despite the fact I'd say they're blasphemous. For example I believe God is a human physical being, from an ancient race of humans that achieved immortality, and evolutionary morality likely through technology, and he's just the king yunno.

• Woah
That's a good cope I'll give you that, never said that believing is ''wrong'' in terms of life quality.
You know i'm right
If not believing god made the world better i'd say you're right but it's not the case
if you're a man and you're an atheist, first of all: reddit cuck with neckebeard
second of all: you're helping to dismantle the rest of dignity a man could have in the world

• Love it
I saw so many people here claiming you have to be an atheist in order to be truly blackpilled. I still see people claiming this. It’s completely retarded.

To start with the definitions...

Atheism = No belief in a Deity or the supernatural. There’s stuff like strong atheism and soft atheism, etc but that’s not important right now.

Blackpill = Worldview that states looks are the most important asset of any person and that the value you are assigned as a person is mostly or wholly based on that. Basically, life value and life fulfillment = looks. (This is the most widely agreed definition, so don’t come to me asking why I didn’t mention your version of it which actually is just your personal opinion)

Right out of the gate there are no similarities between both ideologies.

When you look deeper, there are still no similarities. At best, there are a few ones which are extremely general and can apply to many other things.

With atheism, you can get naturalism (the view that natural law is the only force existent within the universe), nihilism (the view that life does not matter),the superiority of science/“reason” (Science being the best and only way to determine what is right and what world view to take) and skepticism (questioning everything)

With the blackpill, you will often get nihilism, which isn’t inherently part of the blackpill, but rather a potential reaction to it if someone realizes they are of low genetic potential. There’s next to no similarities between both ideologies.

People here will assert both the blackpill and atheism are the “bitter truth.” and therefore, you have to accept both.

as for the blackpill, I agree. As it’s been tested and is a fundamental part of human nature. Infact, lookism (the foundation of the blackpill) was necessary for humans to properly evolve and get to the top of the food chain.

As for atheism, this is where I must disagree. Because there is absolutely no proof for atheism, there is nothing confirming it as the truth, or even the most valid religious worldview.

Even if we exclude religion, there is not a single reason why atheism is more valid than other non-religious world views such as agnosticism, or deism, or the countless irreligious world views that exist.

So there’s no proof for atheism being more valid/true than any religious philosophy. Nor can we establish atheism as more valid than other non religious ideologies. Yet you want to claim it’s the “bitter truth”? Just fucking lol.

Now, DONT take this as me knocking on atheists as a whole. Atheism is a fair world view to have, but you shouldn’t push it on others by telling them that they have to be an atheist in order to be blackpilled, or some nonsense of you being more blackpilled since you are atheist.

Also, for all you blackpilled atheists who assert atheism is the absolute truth and that accepting it means you accept reality, Most atheists in the US identify as liberal. Atheists in general are the group most likely to identify as left wing (socially especially). Left wing politics are the epitome of the bluepill, something all blackpillers see as a coping mechanism and denial of reality.

Just food for thought
>Most atheists in the US identify as liberal. Atheists in general are the group most likely to identify as left wing (socially especially). Left wing politics are the epitome of the bluepill, something all blackpillers see as a coping mechanism and denial of reality.

This

>Most atheists in the US identify as liberal. Atheists in general are the group most likely to identify as left wing (socially especially). Left wing politics are the epitome of the bluepill, something all blackpillers see as a coping mechanism and denial of reality.

This
Not blackpilled enough.

• JFL

Fucking this
All great men of history were believers

Not blackpilled enough.
Then why the west thrived as religious/conservative and is falling since the fall of religion/degeneracy

Go read about history you historylet

You can believe in God but not not necessarily be overly religious. Secularism is the norm in the west and for good reason imo

• +1
Fucking this
All great men of history were believers
They were primitive in the regard, most of them also didn't give a FUCK about religion.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.

• JFL
They were primitive in the regard, most of them also didn't give a FUCK about religion.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
>Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
56a

would make a great private conversation, you could be friends.
i know that you probably mean it in a negative way but yeah why not

• Love it
i know that you probably mean it in a negative way but yeah why not
it was a joke to keep the thread ''clean'' from essays, but why not as you said.

• Love it
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
If I'll have to guess, you'll go first.
May Allah make me live longer than you and admit me into paradise without punishment aameen

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913