THE FUTURE OF EUROPE

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care

Europeans really went from massacring and geocoding people to being taken over and bending over backwards for migrants :feelskek:

If i was a Christian European i would be ashamed of my people, legit would consider suicide

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebanegro, DharkDC, Deleted member 7098 and 6 others
Muslims are becoming more liberal JFL @ your inbred pedophile goat raping delusions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 5'8manlet, .👽. and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BearBoy, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: lebanegro, ✿👍col, Lmao and 2 others
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro, MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD
Muslims are becoming more liberal JFL @ your inbred pedophile goat raping delusions.
Another cope by our council estate dwelling chav. Fuck off, I don’t have any rizzlers mate

• JFL
Reactions: JFL, ShowerMaxxing, lebanegro and 6 others
Another cope by our council estate dwelling chav. Fuck off, I don’t have any rizzlers mate
View attachment 1399899
I don’t live in a council estate, is this perhaps projection?
Non white immigrants are the poorest group in the UK :feelskek: FUCKING lol you are attacking your own people. Are you really this low IQ?

Subhuman brown tower block dwelling dregs like you my takeaways for minimum wage 😂

@BigBiceps @WannabeJock @TITUS @TeraCope54 @Nameless_Sunflower @ShowerMaxxing @RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 7580, TITUS and 3 others
I don’t live in a council estate, is this perhaps projection?
Non white immigrants are the poorest group in the UK :feelskek: FUCKING lol you are attacking your own people. Are you really this low IQ?

Subhuman brown tower block dwelling dregs like you my takeaways for minimum wage 😂

@BigBiceps @WannabeJock @TITUS @TeraCope54 @Nameless_Sunflower @ShowerMaxxing @RealLooksmaxxer
Native British Whites are the poorest and worst performing group in education jfl. Even the Eastern Euros like Ukrainians and Russians education mog you :feelskek:

There were 50 white Brits in our year. Only 5 got a grade higher than a B. Meanwhile all the Indian, Nigerian and EE kids got the best grades and the best scholarships

Imagine getting eductation mogged by immigrants who can barely speak English. This is the so called ‘Anglo supremacy’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ✿👍col, Looks234 and 2 others
Native British Whites are the poorest and worst performing group in education jfl. Even the Eastern Euros like Ukrainians and Russians education mog you :feelskek:

There were 50 white Brits in our year. Only 5 got a grade higher than a B. Meanwhile all the Indian, Nigerian and EE kids got the best grades and the best scholarships
View attachment 1399928

Imagine getting eductation mogged by immigrants who can barely speak English. This is the so called ‘Anglo supremacy’
over

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

View attachment 1399928

Ethnics get preferred treatment, it’s all to do with liberal cuckolding.

I thought we were talking about financial status as well? Non whites are at the bottom of monetary ladder.

Chinese and Indians do pretty well though, compared to Africans and inbred Middle Easterners.

Council estates are infested with Arabs and Africans, keep coping you utter subhuman 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Ethnics get preferred treatment, it’s all to do with liberal cuckolding.
affirmative action hurts ethnics more than whites (asians - ie chinese, filipinos, indians, sri lankans, etc). u need considerably higher test scores, grades, and performance to get a position in anything if ethnically asian than white; theres zero way to deny that.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ✿👍col, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person

View attachment 1399928

I've looked at the data today and most of the time White british pupils perform better than Black and Pakistani pupils but worse than Irish ,Curry and Chinese students

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and n0rthface
affirmative action hurts ethnics more than whites (asians - ie chinese, filipinos, indians, sri lankans, etc). u need considerably higher test scores, grades, and performance to get a position in anything if ethnically asian than white; theres zero way to deny that.
How? companies etc only have diversity quotas. They don’t care what type of ethnic minority they get.

How? companies etc only have diversity quotas. They don’t care what type of ethnic minority they get.
because diversity means black/hispanic lol
theres even more asians (both south and east) in top spots at any finance/tech/medical field than whites, relative to their proportion (possible even overall, but i cba to calculate)
they want an evenly distributed racial makeup wrt to ethnic group proportion in the general population, asians make up like 30-50% of all of those areas nowadays while being like 3-5% of the general population

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
The other 67.4% of white British are posting iq statistics online
these niggas like @n0rthface legit quit a thread if anything contradicts their position :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and Looks234
these niggas like @n0rthface legit quit a thread if anything contradicts their position :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You gotta spend time pointlessly debating me :soy:

You literally have nothing to back up any of your points, you low IQ smelly curry

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7580 and curryslayerordeath
You gotta spend time pointlessly debating me :soy:

You literally have nothing to back up any of your points, you low IQ smelly curry

Of those scoring above 700, 43% are Asian and 45% are white, compared to 6% Hispanic or Latino and 1% Black. Meanwhile, among those scoring between 300-390, 2% are Asian and 23% white, compared to 43% Hispanic or Latino and 26% Black.

berkeley (a uni w/o any diversity policies at all):

what do u have to back up any of ur pts? its quite obvious that the 'diversity' thing hurts asians much more, its so well supported that there was a US federal court case abt it earlier this yr.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ✿👍col, MrGlutton and 2 others
View attachment 1400168View attachment 1400169
Of those scoring above 700, 43% are Asian and 45% are white, compared to 6% Hispanic or Latino and 1% Black. Meanwhile, among those scoring between 300-390, 2% are Asian and 23% white, compared to 43% Hispanic or Latino and 26% Black.

View attachment 1400171

what do u have to back up any of ur pts? its quite obvious that the 'diversity' thing hurts asians much more, its so well supported that there was a US federal court case abt it earlier this yr.
Its over for him. All his points get debunked and proven to be nothing but bullshit. I’m actually amazed at how he can cope this much lmfao :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and curryslayerordeath
it's actually much harder for curry/asian to get into tech/law/finance/medicine/etc. unless they're female than any other race
it's easiest for women, blacks, latinos, jews, whites, asians/curries in that order when it comes to getting into university or getting a white collar job if you control for skill/grades/whatever besides race

not even a secret it's a widely accepted truth

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person

View attachment 1400171

Ok and ?

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

View attachment 1400171

Yeah damn, I kinda don’t give a shit :feelskek:

Nothing you’ve provided states that non whites don’t get preference over Whites with regards to diversity hiring.

>berkeley (a uni w/o any diversity policies at all):

Is this a joke? 😂

I can’t believe you are actually this stupid.

Berkeley is infamously famous for being extremely liberal. They still have a bias towards enrolling non whites,

Why did you even bring this up? We aren’t even talking about the US or Indians :feelskek:.
are you really this mentally ill and neurotic?

JFL @ this disgusting shit smelly coping Indian parasite faggot

@TeraCope54 @RealLooksmaxxer @TITUS @Genki @Over @Thompsonz @WannabeJock @BigBiceps @Marsiere214 @Papal_Guard

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Marsiere214, TeraCope54 and 4 others
@Shrek2OnDvD B R U T AL
935F5080 D2B0 4023 88F4 7DF7D125A790

your people are council estate dwelling subhumans 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TeraCope54 and Deleted member 7580

Nothing you’ve provided states that non whites don’t get preference over Whites with regards to diversity hiring.
can you read basic graphs?
it disproves it right there...

ANYONE FROM ASIA IS STILL NON-WHITE LOL AND WHITES GET PREFERENCE OVER THEM WRT DIVERSITY HIRING, STATISTICS SUPPORT IT.

Berkeley is infamously famous for being extremely liberal. They still have a bias towards enrolling non whites,
THE STUDENTS ARE LIBERAL, NOT THE UNIVERSITY'S POLICIES ITSELF. YES THEY ENROLL MORE NON-WHITES, THAT WHAT THE DATA SUPPORTS, HOWEVER THOSE NON-WHITES SCORE EXCEEDINGLY HIGHER.

THE POINT OF INCLUDING BERKELEY WAS TO SHOW THE CONTRAST BETWEEN IT (A RACE-BLIND/NON DIVERSITY INSTITUTION) VS OTHER INSTITUTIONS OUTSIDE OF CALI WHICH HAVE DIVERSITY POLICIES (LIKE HARVARD IN THE FIRST CHART).

Why did you even bring this up? We aren’t even talking about the US or Indians :feelskek:.
are you really this mentally ill and neurotic?
BECAUSE THE SAME APPLIES TO UK INSITUTIONS?? AND INDIANS ARE NON-WHITE ASIANS?? IT HAS DIRECT RELEVANCE

LOL @ CALLING ME MENTALLY ILL FOR RESPONDING TO SOMETHING YOU ARE LITERALLY WRONG ABOUT

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ✿👍col, MrGlutton and 1 other person

ANYONE FROM ASIA IS STILL NON-WHITE LOL AND WHITES GET PREFERENCE OVER THEM WRT DIVERSITY HIRING, STATISTICS SUPPORT IT.

THE STUDENTS ARE LIBERAL, NOT THE UNIVERSITY'S POLICIES ITSELF. YES THEY ENROLL MORE NON-WHITES, THAT WHAT THE DATA SUPPORTS, HOWEVER THOSE NON-WHITES SCORE EXCEEDINGLY HIGHER.

THE POINT OF INCLUDING BERKELEY WAS TO SHOW THE CONTRAST BETWEEN IT (A RACE-BLIND/NON DIVERSITY INSTITUTION) VS OTHER INSTITUTIONS OUTSIDE OF CALI WHICH HAVE DIVERSITY POLICIES (LIKE HARVARD IN THE FIRST CHART).

BECAUSE THE SAME APPLIES TO UK INSITUTIONS?? AND INDIANS ARE NON-WHITE ASIANS?? IT HAS DIRECT RELEVANCE

LOL @ CALLING ME MENTALLY ILL FOR RESPONDING TO SOMETHING YOU ARE LITERALLY WRONG ABOUT
Indians and Asians are Muslim killers and hate blacks :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
So much for ethnic unity

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, sytyl and curryslayerordeath
@Shrek2OnDvD B R U T AL
View attachment 1400188

your people are council estate dwelling subhumans 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Explain this?

Daily reminder WHITE CHAVS are the biggest consumers of benefits in the UK and most likely to grow up in single mother households jfl. Even posh Brits admit they don’t want you

anyone thats actually worked or been thru the top levels of education knows this is obvious lmfao (see @sytyl 's response, who is considered white in western census classifications)

the fact that u continuously defend a blatantly wrong notion which u wouldnt have if u came from a remotely successful familial background shows ur class level lol
Indians and Asians are Muslim killers and hate blacks :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
So much for ethnic unity
indians and asians are liberal as fuck bro

and tbf, theres been a lot more muslim related conflict there than w whites + they dont feel the same guilt over slavery as whites do, so theyre kinda more brutal to blacks (the non liberal ones)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ✿👍col, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7580

lol @n0rthface you're getting eviscerated in this thread, u retarded buck

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Bcz there are more whites than muzzies
But lots of whites in uk are also rich,high class with high paying jobs

while almost every Muslim is a ghetto trash
‘I’m not racist!’

Proceeds to be racist...

• +1

There's a study that shows that were it not for factoring in race, most top american universities and professional schools would be even more majority curry/asian than they already are.

Diversity quotas help blacks, latinos and jews - somewhat hurts whites and absolutely kills curries/asians.
dunno why non americans are claiming otherwise

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
anyone thats actually worked or been thru the top levels of education knows this is obvious lmfao (see @sytyl 's response, who is considered white in western census classifications)

the fact that u continuously defend a blatantly wrong notion which u wouldnt have if u came from a remotely successful familial background shows ur class level lol

indians and asians are liberal as fuck bro

and tbf, theres been a lot more muslim related conflict there than w whites + they dont feel the same guilt over slavery as whites do, so theyre kinda more brutal to blacks (the non liberal ones)
Look up who was attacking Asians during stop Asian hate

why do you think blacks were attacking them ? Bcz racist fucking gooks kept saying n word :hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Ethnic women prefer White men whilst ethnic men resort to rape

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7580, n0rthface and 1 other person
Ethnic women prefer White men whilst ethnic men resort to rape
All women prefer men who aren’t overweight and browse obscure autistic forums on the internet. Never began tbh

• +1
All women prefer men who aren’t overweight and browse obscure autistic forums on the internet. Never began tbh
That doesn’t refer to me. Use someone else since I’ve lost weight :feelsgood:
Does that refer to you?

@RealLooksmaxxer look at how he uses old insults

Look up who was attacking Asians during stop Asian hate

why do you think blacks were attacking them ? Bcz racist fucking gooks kept saying n word :hnghn::hnghn:
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

old asian ppl r racist af highkey

but tf does that have to do w the thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
That doesn’t refer to me. Use someone else since I’ve lost weight :feelsgood:
Does that refer to you?

@RealLooksmaxxer look at how he uses old insults
Post body pic for proof

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and sytyl
378B45DB-1644-429C-A148-ECEF56114F59.png

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD

didn’t read a single word, keep coping you ugly smelly neurotic Indian

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
There’s no ethnic unity
bro do u want all ethnics to unify against white ppl or smt :lul:

all those diff asian immigrants just care abt securing a decent career & QoL, not abt random black niggas from the hood
didn’t read a single word, keep coping you ugly smelly neurotic Indian
u got shut down on every single argument and after typing paragraphs prev, ur only response is now 'dn rd'

and u were the one calling me low iq, the irony :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD
bro do u want all ethnics to unify against white ppl or smt :lul:

all those diff asian immigrants just care abt securing a decent career & QoL, not abt random black niggas from the hood

u got shut down on every single argument and after typing paragraphs prev, ur only response is now 'dn rd'

and u were the one calling me low iq, the irony :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Then why are you talking about Asians and Indians when north was talking about blacks and Muslims :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and n0rthface
Then why are you talking about Asians and Indians when north was talking about blacks and Muslims :feelswat:
This is why I’m calling him a neurotic retard

All Indians are like this, probably because they are insecure racially.

The other day I said something about immigrants committing crime, and some Indian starts seething and saying “NO NO WE INDIANS IS DA GOOD ONES” :feelskek:

like obviously I’m not talking about Chinese and Indians

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6963, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others