The meek shall inheret the earth: How the Bible foretold of betabuxxes and oofy doofy law, and why Biggdink is a prophet

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I'm very into studting esoteric meanings of religious texts, and I wanted to discuss this well known Bible verse:

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.” Matthew 5:5

I was recently taught a potential meaning for this verse:

He said this:

"What this meant in those times, that those who ruled were actually the physically strong, the warlords. In those days, the threat of a mountain lion, warring tribe, or some other threat ravaging your tribe or town was very real. Thus, the kings of those days were often also great warriors who fought with their armies. Might was right and thus the most "alpha" (high T) men ruled. Today, we live in a time where our overlords are educated and intelligent. The short, scrawny, and less masculine rule the Earth because their brain power. As we have seen, aggression and strength is less and less necessary to succeed in the modern world. Bible verses always have multiple meaning. And this is what is meant by 'the meek shall inherit the Earth' in one of those meanings."

The Bible literally told us that betabuxxing would incresase, and lower T men would rule the Earth. Our Joo overlords like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates are all low T manlets. The average politician looks like a fat blob piece of shit. Truly, intelligence is more important than strength for the modern world.

Additionally, contrary to popular belief on this site, IQ increases significantly INCREASE a man's likelihood to be married in today's world, strictly statistcally speaking.

@Biggdink was right in this too. Truly, the meek have inherited the Earth, as women despise high T alphas like Tyler Maher in 2022. They prefer low T oofy doofies, and smiling cucks like @Niko69 (not calling you a cuck, but you smile like one, and it works bhai, so you are better than us).

Would JBs take Dwayne the Rock Johnson or turbo faggot Vinnie Hacker.

The Carter Vaught pill also destroyed me. White soylent pheno LTN mogs giga Chads to death

@LooksOverAll is also right, a 5'9 medium ugly well proportioned jawlet is so much more appealing than a 6'4" beast like Maher

Men's facial masculinity has also decreased drastically in the past 3 generations. This cannot all be attributed to lifestyle factors.

Women are literally selecting for more feminine men, because the meek are inheriting the Earth.

Thoughts? @fogdart @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member, Chadeep and 5 others
The Meeks shall inherit the Earth

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, thecel, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Soylent ltn pheno? He has white fuckboy sinner pheno that slays in hs/college. Upturned nose and perfect compact skull with light eyes.

And no, being meek doesn't mean being a beta pushover. It means having self control. The phrase "warrior of the meek" means a soldier who can keep his sword in his sheath and act with mercy and diligence, but know when to use power to diffuse violence when needed.

I'm not sure where people get the idea that the bible idolizes weak men. Jesus wasn't some flipflop-wearing hippie pussy. He was a tough hard-nosed guy. He was a carpenter doing manual work for hours on end. He had veiny heavy knuckles, wide shoulders, and a deep charismatic voice with a masculine demeanor and appearance that captivated his followers. He was similar to Stallone:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 18244 and Racky
this dude has perfect skull shape and features for happy life yet you call him a soylent
jfl at .org
truly
im deleting
bro its mental ward @Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Soylent ltn pheno? He has white fuckboy pheno.

And no, being meek doesn't mean being a beta pushover. It means having self control. The phrase "warrior of the meek" means a soldier who can keep his sword in his sheath and act with mercy and diligence, but know when to use power to diffuse violence when needed.

I'm not sure where people get the idea that the bible idolizes weak men. Jesus wasn't some flipflop-wearing hippie pussy. He was a tough hard-nosed guy. He was a carpenter doing manual work for hours on end. He had veiny heavy knuckles, wide shoulders, and a deep charismatic voice with a masculine demeanor and appearance that captivated his followers. He was similar to Stallone:

the bible literally admits that jesus was short and not handsome

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Soylent ltn pheno? He has white fuckboy pheno.

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
I'm very into studting esoteric meanings of religious texts, and I wanted to discuss this well known Bible verse:

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.” Matthew 5:5

I was recently taught a potential meaning for this verse:

He said this:

"What this meant in those times, that those who ruled were actually the physically strong, the warlords. In those days, the threat of a mountain lion, warring tribe, or some other threat ravaging your tribe or town was very real. Thus, the kings of those days were often also great warriors who fought with their armies. Might was right and thus the most "alpha" (high T) men ruled. Today, we live in a time where our overlords are educated and intelligent. The short, scrawny, and less masculine rule the Earth because their brain power. As we have seen, aggression and strength is less and less necessary to succeed in the modern world. Bible verses always have multiple meaning. And this is what is meant by 'the meek shall inherit the Earth' in one of those meanings."

The Bible literally told us that betabuxxing would incresase, and lower T men would rule the Earth. Our Joo overlords like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates are all low T manlets. The average politician looks like a fat blob piece of shit. Truly, intelligence is more important than strength for the modern world.

Additionally, contrary to popular belief on this site, IQ increases significantly INCREASE a man's likelihood to be married in today's world, strictly statistcally speaking.

@Biggdink was right in this too. Truly, the meek have inherited the Earth, as women despise high T alphas like Tyler Maher in 2022. They prefer low T oofy doofies, and smiling cucks like @Niko69 (not calling you a cuck, but you smile like one, and it works bhai, so you are better than us).

Would JBs take Dwayne the Rock Johnson or turbo faggot Vinnie Hacker.

The Carter Vaught pill also destroyed me. White soylent pheno LTN mogs giga Chads to death

@LooksOverAll is also right, a 5'9 medium ugly well proportioned jawlet is so much more appealing than a 6'4" beast like Maher

Men's facial masculinity has also decreased drastically in the past 3 generations. This cannot all be attributed to lifestyle factors.

Women are literally selecting for more feminine men, because the meek are inheriting the Earth.

Thoughts? @fogdart @looksmaxxer234

The average well adjusted female does not care as much about looks the way we make it out to be in black pill spaces. Chadsexual women are actually in the minority. Majority of women want an oofy doofy who will make them feel safe and treat them like a princess. Of course, the oofy doofy can't be too ugly. @Biggdink just wrote a thread on Tinder today and I agree. Looks gets your foot in the door but personality is what keeps you in there that's why Chads get 1000s of matches but so many flakes from dating apps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 7580 and whiteissuperior
Giga high iq and highh effort thread

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Meek meant strong back then you fucking Moron
Hahahaah