The New Germany: Through the Eyes of Saint Hamudi

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
JFL. It's been over for Germany for quite some time, but lol @ bringing your child to a gay fest. Germans of past would be disgusted by this. There are no more real Germans in the country. Holy shit it's over. This video doesn't solidify the point, obviously it doesn't illustrate all the country's problems; this just is the icing on the cake. Destroy all pride, open your borders, push diversity, sell out your own people...This is what you get.

Now watch as Saint Hamudi commentates how over it is for you Germancels. God speed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and CupOfCoffee
germanys me

• +1
Reactions: Bengt

1DB71E42 CDE9 4BBB 9913 F27F755B52E4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
What pride?
Have pride in your own accomplishments, not in what members of your race/nationality have done.

If your school bully of the same nationality invented the time machine later in life, would you say some shit like
"This makes me proud of being white?"

or "oh boi I sure love this unity between us as proud members of the white race!"

Or would you envy the fuck out of him?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Looksmaxer-van-NL, Zeta ascended and 4 others
As funny as this is, please don't act like this outside my aspies.

And what even has immigration to do with "destroying pride"?

The intent in bringing people in here is to save their guts from death and poverty, not to "destroy the aryan race" driven by self hatred

If it works or not is a completely different question, but the intent is what matters in this particular context here

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This paki nigger is part of this. Non-whites complaining about EU JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
However that gay love parade thing with the kids is pretty weird I will have to admit. But not because it's "destroying a once proud race", but because little kids shouldn't be in contact with sexual related stuff, even less deviant orientations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 685
gay pride is so fucking corny

All gays deserve to be murdered, suffer horrible and slow deaths like the disgusting sodomites they are.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
>celebrating gay pride
>bringing in homophobic immigrants

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and DidntRead
There are Fags kissing, grinding, and doing all sorts of sexual degenerate shit in public and you bring your kids there?

JFL at German parenting.

Last edited:
There are Fags kissing and grinding and doing all sorts of sexual degenerate shit in public and you bring your kids there?

JFL at German parenting.
its a western thing tbh. im ashamed