The power of the nose. Take the nosepill

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
Its brutal how much power a nose has. It does not have the power of making you more attractive because an attractive nose does NOT exist but an unattractive one DOES. So with that said, a nose can make you uglier but dont expect to be gl after a nose surgery. You will just look less ugly or you will look uglier than before. Very risky

Its brutal how a nose alone can destroy your whole facial harmony.

A bulbous nose like mine is the most risky and dangerous surgery. Wheras a bird nose, or crocked nose is muuuuch easier to fix. A bulbous nose surgery on men will most likely fail, especially if youre an ethnic. You will look like michael jackson post-surgery

• +1
Reactions: daxter779, CursedOne, Karstossos and 14 others
Its brutal how much power a nose has. It does not have the power of making you more attractive because an attractive nose does NOT exist but an unattractive one DOES. So with that said, a nose can make you uglier but dont expect to be gl after a nose surgery. You will just look less ugly or you will look uglier than before. Very risky

Its brutal how a nose alone can destroy your whole facial harmony.

A bulbous nose like mine is the most risky and dangerous surgery. Wheras a bird nose, or crocked nose is muuuuch easier to fix. A bulbous nose surgery on men will most likely fail, especially if youre an ethnic. You will look like michael ja
True, noses are a major part of facial aesthetics and can fuck up your facial harmony. I need rhino really bad cause my nose is wayy too big.

EDIT

I will post some nose morphs of some users here. But not 100% sure tho. They are already made but the problem is that i dont want them influenc to do the stupid decision and to go for a rhino because you wont look like in the nose morphs. Surgeons fuck that up tbh
True, noses are a major part of facial aesthetics and can fuck up your facial harmony. I need rhino really bad cause my nose is wayy too big.

Idk if its that necessary in your case. You would myb fuck up your facial harmony even more since your philtrum is already longish. A rhino could make your philtrum appear longer.

Mine looks almost identical to this. How f*cked am I?
RichardA

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Mine looks almost identical to this. How f*cked am I?
View attachment 6044
Atleast it looks masculine. But it can definetely make you unattractive.

EDIT: i tried to morph him but he looked worser. He isnt a good candidate for a nose surgery

Just imagine mike tyson with a small nose. Would look comical all his appeal would be gone.

I have a bigger than normal nose, but wont get rhinoplasty because it doesn't cause any disharmony. In fact its rather suited for my face.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
I’ll most likely get rhino because right now my nose just makes me look like an eagle when I smile which really disgusts me. But yeah don’t mess with the tip of your nose unless you are getting minor changes and working with the very best surgeons otherwise you’ll look like this
878B4EA1 5EFA 4769 80A6 5D977C502B95

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Immanuel
will post some nose morphs of some users here. But not 100% sure tho. They are already made but the problem is that i dont want them influenc to do the stupid decision and to go for a rhino because you wont look like in the nose morphs. Surgeons fuck that up tbh
Can u make one of me if u haven't already
@future chadlite

My nose is wide and flat like an elephants foot. Over for negroes

• +1
Reactions: JimJones and Immanuel
My nose is crooked. Can anyone make a morph if i get rhino ? I will pm pics

If your nose is bad you need to be very masculine (strong jaw and chin, beard or goatee, deep set hunter eyes, big robust skull, tall, jacked body) and not have any other major flaw to get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Can u make one of me if u haven't already
@future chadlite
this post raised my cortisol cause im an ethnic with a bulbous tip i have no idea how a surgeon is supposed to fix it, even in Photoshop it's hard. I might have to go the filler route just to smooth it out, and make it more defined because the overral size doesn't bother me @theropeking

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001
A bulbous nose like mine is the most risky and dangerous surgery. Wheras a bird nose, or crocked nose is muuuuch easier to fix. A bulbous nose surgery on men will most likely fail, especially if youre an ethnic. You will look like michael jackson post-surgery

The difficulty with a bulbous nose is that the skin is usually thicker than normal and this creates a challenge in tip reshaping. I wouldn't call it risky or dangerous. You just have to find a surgeon who has a lot of experience in bulbous tip reshaping. I think the general consensus is that the thicker the skin, the less fine definition they can make in the tip.

Have you tried asking for professional advice on realself.com ? Upload a photo of your nose and they'll immediately tell you if tip reshaping will be a challenge.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001
I know bro. Me too. We're all gonna make it
I have a nose with thick skin even though it is white, and also large nostrils. My nose is big, but not as big as a real ethnic nose. Do you have an experienced doctor who works with this type of nose? Most only correct the side profile. I believe bone is better to deal with than skin and cartilage.

The difficulty with a bulbous nose is that the skin is usually thicker than normal and this creates a challenge in tip reshaping. I wouldn't call it risky or dangerous. You just have to find a surgeon who has a lot of experience in bulbous tip reshaping. I think the general consensus is that the thicker the skin, the less fine definition they can make in the tip.

Have you tried asking for professional advice on realself.com ? Upload a photo of your nose and they'll immediately tell you if tip reshaping will be a challenge.
Nice. I need a surgeon to deal with this type of nose. Such a nose takes at least 0.25 psl, since you are talking about the frontal profile. Holy shit I need to at least get this failo out. Do you recommend anyone? I could send a photo in your private.

COPE.
Have nose job in 2 weeks and it CAN make you ascend.
Being less ugly => ascending.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel