the stupidest thing I've ever done in my early looksmaxxing days (a cautionary tale)

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
beta carotene used to be shilled a lot on sluthate.com as a naive 15 years old who lived in a cold area and wanted to have a cool tan like jay alvarrez but didn't have access to sunlight I figured I would megadose beta carotene and get this prettyboy orange glow

for a year and a half I took 200 000 IU of beta carotene daily instead of getting a nice glow my skin turned completely yellow my family thought I had liver damage and made me go to the ER you have no idea how insane that is nowadays plenty of studies are coming out saying that what they call megadoses (20 000IU, 1/10 of what I was taking jfl) are causing cancers in a great number of study patients I probably already have a bunch of cancers from this and other stupid pills I took like mk677 hgh aromasin phenibut dxm

there are also many studies coming out that say that vitamin a from plants can cause damage to the liver just like vitamin a from animal foods and that it stays in your organs for years and is bad for all aspects of health dr garrett smith and grant genereux talk about this extensively im scared to look at their work and accept my fate its so over for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and ranierean
my skin was exactly like this I looked like a chinese stereotype

Capture dcran le 2023 07 09  215203

fuckkkkk 😖 im sad and fuckin hate myself for being this retarded lettin the blackpill get to me i thik im dying its brutal out here i havent taken beta carotene since november 2020 though am I good if im still alive

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte