D
Deleted member 12128
Fixing my bones
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2021
- Posts
- 4,986
- Reputation
- 6,952
i thought you couldn't buy RU, and wouldn't ketoconazole be good enough as a replacement ?. if i notice more recession i will probably increase the dose.Then they can be brought back. If I was you I would apply RU to just those areas. They are androgen sensitive areas. You still have some DHT left as 0.5mg twice a week since it’s not as nuclear as 2.5mg dut ED for example and you also have scalp testosterone slowly minaturising the follicles. RU will take care of the residual DHT as well as the scalp Testosterone leaving you androgen free in the area so the follicles can unminaturise.
Even if you just add minox alone, eventually it will fall since the follicles are still slowly being raped unless you apply RU, so your minox gains wouldn’t last.
maybe I’m just a retard and don’t apply properly