The ultimate proof that face is overrated

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

Look at this fukken shit just lmao at the "all about ya face" bullshit everybody is spamming. No it isn't. Women are attracted to tall well built dudes. Even the fat ones. I have said many times that face is overrated and frame/size/height is underrated, and this dude just fucking proved it. It doesn't matter he is a 5/10 facially he still got laid. And he isn't even white.

Just lol at face copers just lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Time Travel and TexasGiantBear
I disagree. ogrecels are definitely a thing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 3299
That's called fetish

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 1464
just be white n big

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Robert01
Woah his tinder matches mog my average tinder match from the looks of it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Look at this fukken shit just lmao at the "all about ya face" bullshit everybody is spamming. No it isn't. Women are attracted to tall well built dudes. Even the fat ones. I have said many times that face is overrated and frame/size/height is underrated, and this dude just fucking proved it. It doesn't matter he is a 5/10 facially he still got laid. And he isn't even white.

She loved kissing my belly and calling me daddy but it still is all about face

• JFL
Reactions: crosshold
Woah his tinder matches mog my average tinder match from the looks of it
jfl i don't understand how he even gets matches

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Dogs
She loved kissing my belly and calling me daddy but it still is all about face

You face looks like shit ngl. It's legit in 4 territory or at best a 5. She likes you because you are tall with a big frame. You are the ultimate example of the "face is everything" meme being utter horseshit while also demonstrating that frame and size are massively underrated.

You face looks like shit ngl. It's legit in 4 territory or at best a 5. She likes you because you are tall with a big frame. You are the ultimate example that the "face is everything" meme is utter horseshit.
Any hope if I lose weight?

Lol it’s the exception to the rule. I only have 13 slays. I’m incel

Any hope if I lose weight?

Lol it’s the exception to the rule. I only have 13 slays. I’m incel

I'm not sure if you even want to lose weight. Your success might be evidence that "Human Teddy Bear" game could actually be legit, though it might only work for specific kinds of dudes with the right types of frame.

There is no one thing that it's all about guys, how many times does it need to be said. There are so many factors that matter, not just face, not just height, not just voice or whatever else you come up with.

is she the best looking one compared to your past slay?
I think she’s the best looking
There is no one thing that it's all about guys, how many times does it need to be said. There are so many factors that matter, not just face, not just height, not just voice or whatever else you come up with.
Cope it’s about face
I'm not sure if you even want to lose weight. Your success might be evidence that "Human Teddy Bear" game could actually be legit, though it might only work for specific kinds of dudes with the right types of frame.
A few girls I’ve been with have said they love cuddling after sex and apparently my whole weight on me gives them better orgasms

Attachments

• A622554A-EEDE-406A-A8E0-95069E3B2EB7.jpeg
    A622554A-EEDE-406A-A8E0-95069E3B2EB7.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
this shit is so retarded. face isn’t the only thing that matters, yes. there’s outliers. there’s women who are craving any man who shows them attention. maybe she likes fat white guys? maybe she was feeling depressed and went after the first guy? it’s literally one fucking case. don’t base a whole theory off of one case or you look
retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
this shit is so retarded. face isn’t the only thing that matters, yes. there’s outliers. there’s women who are craving any man who shows them attention. maybe she likes fat white guys? maybe she was feeling depressed and went after the first guy? it’s literally one fucking case. don’t base a whole theory off of one case or you look
retarded.

Wrong he gets plenty of other matches and has said he as slept with many women. You are coping.

Status < Face < Money < Height < Frame < Hair < Personality < Everything else

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Wrong he gets plenty of other matches and has said he as slept with many women. You are coping.
i’m not fucking coping. what’s his location? is he in a shit hole where the average is a 3.5PSL guy? and who is he fucking? 3PSL girls? jfl if you’re flexing fucking girls and they turn out to be 3-4PSL.

how tall is he? he’s not even “ugly”. who knows why women fuck him. he’s bragging on an online forum so obviously it’s not going to be something worthy. who the fuck knows? nice, a fatty is breaking PSL theories. can he fuck 5-6PSL girls constantly? if not, i really don’t care.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
i absolutely love how he's single handedly driving half the forum insane

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PjSon, disillusioned, Ghostcel and 1 other person
I’m from London

yo he be looking like chico bro 👀 👀 👀

• JFL
Reactions: xit
They're looksmatched, what's so surprising?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
I've always thought frame was important tbh, bodybuilding is still cope though.

Not in high school twinks who I can crush with one hand slay not large ogres

Most of the women are ugly, and he frauds 6’5 with lifts (6’2)

I can tell his bone structure aint bad under the fat.

he is 6 foot 3 and frauds past that height.

he is also a white skinned ethnic ( jbwe)

Isn’t 5/10 average ?

you people will see the truth eventually

You fat pig if I see your face one more time I’ll fly over to fucking UK or wherever you’re from and perform a liposuction on every cm of your body

• JFL
I really like Korean girls but even I wouldn't put my dick inside that one.

• JFL
i absolutely love how he's single handedly driving half the forum insane

giphy.gif

The only people he's driving insane are the guys who denied just be Tall and bloat theory.

I already knew all of this shit.