The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

Half of an inch lol. Much more likely just the result of increased intervertebral disc height from glucosamine (due to improved lubrication) than actual longitudinal bone growth
they never use glucosamine, which 39 or 48 year old have u seen GROWING half an inch

Even without it mainly targeting chondrogenesis people in their late thirties and forties have seen growth, and no they are not shilling for evomuse, this formula wasn't even made for height growth in the first place! Purely muscle growth
im just gonna stick to the methylation shit, i doubt these herbs would have a significant effect. i doubt increasing methylation actually makes a significant difference tbh since youve been wrong about so much like when you said IGF-1 doesn't activate pi3k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: John McCormick and Deleted member 4946
im just gonna stick to the methylation shit, i doubt these herbs would have a significant effect. i doubt increasing methylation actually makes a significant difference tbh since youve been wrong about so much like when you said IGF-1 doesn't activate pi3k
I never said igf-1 doesn't activate pi3k, just nowhere near as much as pi3k for bone formation like si wu tang, hexarelin, or ecdysterone does also i literally gave u a write up on what this formula does, it significantly upregulates all the BMp's and even gives us more bmp-2 receptors, this formula was made to utilise bmp's for another pathway to muscle growth https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/evomuse-bmp-writeup-updated.272268/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and Incoming
they never use glucosamine, which 39 or 48 year old have u seen GROWING half an inch
I was referring to the claims of those two people in your screenshots

Also, why do you recommend folic acid and folinic acid instead of methylfolate?

I was referring to the claims of those two people in your screenshots

Also, why do you recommend folic acid and folinic acid instead of methylfolate?
i was referring to those two people as well

Those are nothing but 2 delusional oldcels.

Also this. Even if the theory is correct I (personally) suspect that the current compounds/drugs don't have the level of influence in your body needed for the results we're looking for.

Something else could though.
can you elaborate on anything? that bmp formula has been shown to work for bmp's as most of the people who tried it, got the anabolic effects of bmp, as for the oldcels, they gave their anecdote on what happened (same amount of credibility as anything posted on this forum as they had nothing to gain)

• +1
Reactions: Usum
i was referring to those two people as well
Nvm, I assumed they were also taking your „stack“ in addition to the BMP

Still doesn‘t answer my question about methylfolate

Nvm, I assumed they were also taking your „stack“ in addition to the BMP

Still doesn‘t answer my question about methylfolate
folic and folinic acid is better, you can't just add methylfolate and expect folate to be absorbed in the methylation cycle, not how it works: https://mthfrsupport.com.au/2015/05/folic-acid-vs-5-mthf-debate/

Actually scratch that, methylfolate may be better but for now i will stick to folic and folinic acid

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 11.23.04 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 11.23.04 am.png
    110 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, Usum and Bewusst
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Also, now that we‘re having a talk, increasing methylation significantly above normal levels might carry a serious risk for various types of cancer.
Or do you know all the exact genes and DNA sections that are being affected?

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
Also, now that we‘re having a talk, increasing methylation significantly above normal levels might carry a serious risk for various types of cancer.
Strikes motto is 'ascend or die' and he takes it completely literally.
him and his lab rats are willing to die in order to grow, it's truly quite pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, John McCormick, bruh3610 and 2 others
we are using it at safe levels, just enough to reverse senescence and assist proliferation and differentiation but not enough to cause tumors or cancers

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, Usum and Deleted member 2756
Strikes motto is 'ascend or die' and he takes it completely literally.
him and his lab rats are willing to die in order to grow, it's truly quite pathetic.
What bothers me isn‘t that he or his guinea pigs are willing to take risks but the fact that he doesn‘t address the potential dangers of his methods enough. To any sane person, health should be more important than height. Investing more research in the health/safety aspect wouldn‘t hurt, right?

That‘s the problem with teenagers with good health. They believe nothing bad is gonna happen because they don‘t know what being truly sick can feel like, living the yolo attitude until sth serious happens.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Usum, bruh3610 and 2 others
we are using it at safe levels, just enough to reverse senescence and assist proliferation and differentiation but not enough to cause tumors or cancers
Anything to back this up?

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and bossman
What bothers me isn‘t that he or his guinea pigs are willing to take risks but the fact that he doesn‘t address the potential dangers of his methods enough. To any sane person, health should be more important than height. Investing more research in the health/safety aspect wouldn‘t hurt, right?

That‘s the problem with teenagers with good health. They believe nothing bad is gonna happen because they don‘t know what being truly sick can feel like, living the yolo attitude until sth serious happens.
yeah, I agree, just recently actually I exposed him to some of the adverse effects of one of the drugs that they were willing to take. Supposedly meclizine (an anti-histamine) induces growth through some unrelated pathway, strike doesn't regard the fact that it's also a d1 and d2 receptor antagonist whilst also being significantly anti-cholinergic, both of which possess major health implications.

yeah, I agree, just recently actually I exposed him to some of the adverse effects of one of the drugs that they were willing to take. Supposedly meclizine (an anti-histamine) induces growth through some unrelated pathway, strike doesn't regard the fact that it's also a d1 and d2 receptor antagonist whilst also being significantly anti-cholinergic, both of which possess major health implications.
At least meclizine is FDA approved and has successfully undergone clinical trials. That drug worries me the least, it‘s the combination/possible interaction of all of the drugs and the high dosage of adenosylmethionine that concerns me

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
At least meclizine is FDA approved and has successfully undergone clinical trials.
Sure, but meclizine isn't FDA approved for the reason that they're taking it. And yes I agree, but I was pointing out the fact that he didn't do extensive research upon the possible health implications that could occur.
That drug worries me the least, it‘s the combination/possible interaction of all of the drugs and the high dosage of adenosylmethionine that concerns me
I don't know much about the whole methylation pathway shenanigans. But I'm pretty sure both @rax1337 and @Seth Walsh debunked it a long time ago, eluding to the fact that it could possibly cause cancer.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Bewusst
At least meclizine is FDA approved and has successfully undergone clinical trials. That drug worries me the least, it‘s the combination/possible interaction of all of the drugs and the high dosage of adenosylmethionine that concerns me
we are only using 400 mg more than what they gave to people in clinical trials for sam-e on depression, i have given more than enough research on methylation and growth and senescence go read through my posts

Sure, but meclizine isn't FDA approved for the reason that they're taking it. And yes I agree, but I was pointing out the fact that he didn't do extensive research upon the possible health implications that could occur.

I don't know much about the whole methylation pathway shenanigans. But I'm pretty sure both @rax1337 and @Seth Walsh debunked it a long time ago, eluding to the fact that it could possibly cause cancer.
they haven't debunked anything, they didn't even provide any sources, opinion doesn't count as research lmfao all they said was it would give everyone mercury poisoning since it apparently redistributes mercury which hasn't been shown on ANY clinical trial as of yet

we are only using 400 mg more than what they gave to people in clinical trials for sam-e on depression, i have given more than enough research on methylation and growth and senescence go read through my posts
I read through every single page of this thread. I‘ve read enough about methylation, growth and senescence but almost nothing substantial about the safety of your approach.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
I read through every single page of this thread. I‘ve read enough about methylation, growth and senescence but almost nothing substantial about the safety of your approach.
i did quote all the risks and safety part of it, it is safe enough, sam-e enhances dopamine receptors so that will act as a pseudo negative feedback loop the already safe dosage of meclizine, it is safe enough, then again you do this at your own risk, I am not your health consellour to make this go all good for you without the slightest side effect, you do it at your own risk but it is safe enough, definitely more safe than injecting 7.5 IU corona infested HGH a day from alibaba

• JFL
Reactions: Usum
definitely more safe than injecting 7.5 IU corona infested HGH a day from alibaba
you say this with malicious intent jay. See the difference between you and me jay, is that I'm not actively trying to grow, nor am I trying to regurgitate any form of advice on the topic upon anyone, you're making it out to be that I'm still advising people to take growth hormone, let alone growth hormone from Alibaba. Let's make a few things clear so you can stop running your recessed mouth, I'm not taking growth hormone, I stopped using Ironlionlabs generic GH a long time ago, probably mid-February, sometime earlier this year I did an experiment with Alibaba generics, did some research and found a decently reputable company that supposedly sold questionable quality growth hormone, but nonetheless it was actually growth-hormone, I took it for tops 10 days, nothing longer than that. I haven't injected a single thing into my stomach since the start of March, yet you're making it out that I'm actively using growth hormone and that I'm also advocating for it. If anything I'm doing the complete and utter opposite, I've stated a multitude of times that I'm against heightmaxxing and that I don't believe any method should be taken seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 4946
you say this with malicious intent jay. See the difference between you and me jay, is that I'm not actively trying to grow, nor am I trying to regurgitate any form of advice on the topic upon anyone, you're making it out to be that I'm still advising people to take growth hormone, let alone growth hormone from Alibaba. Let's make a few things clear so you can stop running your recessed mouth, I'm not taking growth hormone, I stopped using Ironlionlabs generic GH a long time ago, probably mid-February, sometime earlier this year I did an experiment with Alibaba generics, did some research and found a decently reputable company that supposedly sold questionable quality growth hormone, but nonetheless it was actually growth-hormone, I took it for tops 10 days, nothing longer than that. I haven't injected a single thing into my stomach since the start of March, yet you're making it out that I'm actively using growth hormone and that I'm also advocating for it. If anything I'm doing the complete and utter opposite, I've stated a multitude of times that I'm against heightmaxxing and that I don't believe any method should be taken seriously.
yep, that's why this thread is still up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
yep, that's why this thread is still up
the thread's up because you keep bumping it with you fucking neanderthal. I'm completely dissociated with it. The only time I bump this shit is to debunk your retarded claims.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Good_Little_Goy
Strike1

they also seem to be wildly obsessed with me, constantly talking about me, even though I don't give a rats ass about them. JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcel2002, AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
inb4 jay runs off to the mod's and asks them to delete the pictures. He's done it twice now hahah

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and rax1337
also @Strike_Poseidon instead of bumping this, how about you make your own thread? I'm sure you've gained enough knowledge to create and extensive guide.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, turkproducer, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
also @Strike_Poseidon instead of bumping this, how about you make your own thread? I'm sure you've gained enough knowledge to create and extensive guide.
like i said we are keeping our height increase knowledge, results and advancements to the discord, how about you stop trying to doxx? i may make a thread only to showcase results once a lot more people have done it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
no they aren't obsessed with u GTFO lol
search my name in your discord, you were talking about me back before I even knew it existed. That's the thing I don't understand, you faggots constantly hold my critique to heart, that's why you're all so pressed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
like i said we are keeping our height increase knowledge, results and advancements to the discord, how about you stop trying to doxx?
If you had your own thread, I wouldn't have to converse with you. That's the issue, stop bumping this shit, either make your own thread or reside to your little shitty discord server where you constantly talk about me like a little puppy.

also, another thing to add, what the fuck are "dyorotic worshippers", I don't talk to anyone about this shit, I've disassociated myself completely with heightmaxxing. Who could possibly worship me?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4946

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Osie, Jayjay0001, AscendingHero and 8 others
I'd love to know as well. Pretty sure Test E was studied to stunt growth at 500mg EOW and worked to the point that it stunted their growth like 2-3 inches. He took twice that. Hopefully he took an AI too.
I might use that once I reach my desired height, or at least something close.

What do you think a good aromasin dosage is just to have high T and low E

I might use that once I reach my desired height, or at least something close.

What do you think a good aromasin dosage is just to have high T and low E
daily 25mg:
60% testosterone boost
-98% estrogen
take it how you want
but it increases dht by a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and hairyballscel
daily 25mg:
60% testosterone boost
-98% estrogen
take it how you want
but it increases dht by a lot
That would decrease estrogen by too much no?
Low E sounds like hell. So many ppl say they end up feeling like a zombie.
High DHT may not be a problem for me tbh, my dad has had very high DHT since his teens and he only started to lose hair in his 40s, he’s in his 50s now and has a decent head of hair considering he doesn’t take care of it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bruh3610 and Incoming
That would decrease estrogen by too much no?
Low E sounds like hell. So many ppl say they end up feeling like a zombie.
High DHT may not be a problem for me tbh, my dad has had very high DHT since his teens and he only started to lose hair in his 40s, he’s in his 50s now and has a decent head of hair considering he doesn’t take care of it
i take 15 mg eod
because the my jaw might grow

• Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel
@hairyballscel and the -98% is wrong i remembered incorrectly
its apr. -80%

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
@hairyballscel and the -98% is wrong i remembered incorrectly
its apr. -80%
I’ll start with 12.5mg eod and try to work my way up to 25mg a day. Might use butea superba aswell

i dont think it matters
ho you have it already?
planned on taking it for a while, i ordered it from expresspct like a month ago

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Any shedding or hairline changes?
If you want to bother with AIs in the first place, use a non-steroidal one such as anastrozole and replace it with exemestane only when you decide to stop and taper off to avoid estrogen rebound while saving your hair

• Love it
Reactions: Incoming
If you want to bother with AIs in the first place, use a non-steroidal one such as anastrozole and replace it with exemestane only when you decide to stop and taper off to avoid estrogen rebound while saving your hair
Why? Exemestane is much easier to dose than anaztrozole and you’re less likely to crash E2.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Users who are viewing this thread

• WiseWolf
Back