The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

Preface:
I've had a lot of questions in my pm's recently regarding growth hormone, IGF-1, and androgens.
specifically, people asking me for sources and stacks, how they work, etc, I'm hoping this guide will be able to answer as many of your questions as possible.

Disclaimer:
this thread is going to be very long, I'm going, to begin with explaining each of these chemicals, their mechanisms, and functions whilst also citing studies,
if you're wanting to learn how to apply these chemicals to your protocol than skip down to where I begin talking about methods.

Introduction:

Okay, so this in this thread I'm going to do my best at explaining how growth factors and androgens
affect facial development, induce sexual dimorphism and vertical growth, I'm going to begin
explaining the biological mechanisms of these hormones and then how you can apply them
cost-effectively.

HGH:
Somatropin, commonly referred to as HGH or GH is a 191 amino acid chain that is produced by the pituitary gland,
this peptide stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans and other animals. It is thus important in human development.
GH also stimulates the production of IGF-1 and increases the concentration of glucose and free fatty acids. It belongs to a family of hormones known as the growth hormone family. This also includes prolactin (PRL) and placental lactogen. Despite the obvious differences in function, these hormones share a very similar structure. Likewise, GH and PRL are the only two non-tropic hormones synthesized and released from the anterior pituitary gland. (So yes if you're taking cabergoline you will inhibit growth hormone as they are from the same family).

Growth hormone itself isn't actually what induces growth, it's the metabolites of somatropin that induce cell proliferation, hyperplasia, and hypertrophy.
this class of growth factors is called insulin-like growth factors, they are molecularly structured similar to that of insulin, somatropin is needed for the creation of IGF's within the liver. IGF-2 is the primary growth factor responsible for fetal development, whereas IGF-1 is the primary growth factor responsible for inducing growth within adolescent children. (more on insulin-like growth factors later).

somatropin is needed for the development of our bodies, the reason us looksmaxxers are obsessed with it is because of dimorphic growth-related effects
that are induced by the insulin-like growth factor family of hormones.

somatropin's effect on craniofacial development within children.
Fifty-seven patients (33 boys and 24 girls; age range 4.5 to 16.7 years) with GHD were investigated and categorized into three groups according to the duration of GH therapy: the untreated group, the short-term therapy group, and the long-term therapy group. Their lateral cephalometric radiographs were studied, and craniofacial measurements were assessed by age and sex by using matched standard deviation scores.
In the untreated group, the anterior cranial base, total facial height, maxillary length, mandibular total length, mandibular body length, and ramus height were smaller than the standard values. In comparison with the untreated group, the long-term therapy group had a significantly larger upper facial height (P < .05), maxillary length (P < .01), and ramus height (P < .01) measurements.
Children who received long-term GH replacement therapy showed increased growth of the craniofacial skeleton, especially the maxilla and ramus. These findings suggest that GH accelerates craniofacial development, which improves occlusion and the facial profile.

Yes, these children did have GHDD (growth hormone deficiency disorder), but this doesn't disprove that the usage of exogenous somatropin
can induce craniofacial growth. These children would have been administrated growth hormone dosages that would have aligned with normal children's endogenous production. Our goal with growth hormone is to increase the endogenous production of IGF-1 way above super physiological levels in order to affect our craniofacial growth. Keep in mind, in this study the children were dosed 0.5IU daily, that's around 15-fold less than what I suggest you should dose daily, and these children still reap the positive craniofacial benefits.

The abstract of a study based on how the GH/IGF-1 axis influences bone formation, growth, and remodeling.
Growth hormone is an important regulator of bone homeostasis. In childhood, it determines the longitudinal bone growth, skeletal maturation, and acquisition of bone mass. In adulthood, it is necessary to maintain bone mass throughout life. Although an association between craniofacial and somatic development has been clearly established, craniofacial growth involves complex interactions of genes, hormones, and the environment.

somatropin's effect on hard tissue, bone formation, and osteoclasts.
The development of the dentition is an integral part of craniofacial growth, even though it is not closely related to general growth. At the cellular level, the differentiation of odontoblasts from the neural crest cells is a long process comparable with the process of osteoblast differentiation. GH is known to increase the formation of bone and hard tissues of the tooth (dentine, cementum, and enamel)

somatropin effects on bone formation through osteoblasts.
GH and IGF-I are anabolic hormones and have the potential to regulate bone modeling and remodeling. Growth factors that regulate local bone metabolism include growth hormone (GH), insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), epidermal growth factor (EGF) and interleukin-1 alpha (IL-1alpha). GH stimulates the proliferation in a number of osteoblastic cell lines and primary isolated cells of various origins including human cells

The GH/IGF-1 axis and it's interaction with androgens when it comes to bone formation.
GH/IGF-I axis influences the loading-related bone formation modulating the responsiveness of bone tissue to mechanical stimuli by changing thresholds for bone formation. Cortical bone formation rate and cancellous bone volume increase when bone is reloaded and IGF-I is added. GH/IGF-I axis interacts with sex steroids in periosteal apposition challenging the traditional concept of androgen- stimulatory and estrogen-inhibitory effects on periosteal expansion
GH affects muscle tissues too, which regulate cortical bone geometry. Muscle enlargement is accompanied by increasing muscle strength leading to secondary adaptive bone gain. Growth of the facial bones such as maxilla and mandible occurs partly from direct remodeling of the surfaces of the bone.

Insulin-like growth factors, specifically somatomedin-C (IGF-1):
IGF-1 is produced all the way throughout life. The highest rates of IGF-1 production occur during the pubertal growth spurt. The lowest levels occur in infancy and old age. This is why children grow rapidly during puberty, somatropin is at an all-time high, meaning more conversion to IGF-1, typically in healthy children, the baseline IGF-1 scoring is between 250-500ng/dl, although higher IGF-1 scoring is possible with exogenous intervention.

IGF-1 is a primary mediator of the effects of somatropin (GH), growth hormone is released into the bloodstream, and then stimulates the liver to produce insulin-like growth factors, we are specifically focusing on IGF-1. These IGF's then stimulate systemic body growth and has growth-promoting effects on almost every cell in the body, especially skeletal muscle, cartilage, bone, liver, etc... In addition to the insulin-like effects, IGF-1 can also regulate cellular DNA synthesis. IGF-1 is our friend, we want our levels to be sky-high during puberty to reap all of the dimorphic growth and surpass our genetic potential, there are some road blockages though, along with the insulin-like growth factor family comes the IGFBP's (insulin-like growth factor binding proteins) yeah it's a mouth full jfl. These proteins bind to IGF-1 and inhibit it from attaching to the IGF-1R, basically, it renders our IGF-1 useless within the body. These proteins, unfortunately, have a high affinity to bind to IGF's, there are counter measurements to these IGFBP's though, stay tuned.

Protein intake increases IGF-1 levels in humans, independent of total calorie consumption. Factors that are known to cause variation in the levels of growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1 in the circulation include insulin levels, genetic make-up, the time of day, age, sex, exercise status, stress levels, nutrition level and body mass index, disease state, ethnicity, and estrogen status.

I'm not going to be citing studies for IGF-1, as GH and IGF-1 fall in the same category, the GH/IGF-1 axis is what influences growth.

Androgens, androgenic metabolites, and pro-hormones:
despite the common knowledge surrounding testosterone there seems to be less appreciation when it comes to other androgens. Androgens are synthesized from cholesterol and are produced primarily in the gonads (testicles and ovaries) and also in the adrenal glands to a small extent. The testicles produce a much higher quantity than the ovaries in females. Dimorphic growth is heavily dependent on androgens, specifically testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), I'm going to be underling each androgen, and their biological mechanisms.

Testosterone:
testosterone is the primary male sex hormone that is responsible for differentiating a male fetus from a female fetus, In male humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of reproductive tissues such as testes and prostate, as well as promoting sexual dimorphisms such as increased muscle mass, bone mass and the growth of body hair. The pituitary gland located within the brain produces a signaling chemical called luteinizing hormone (LH), LH signals the Leydig cells within the testes to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol. Production of luteinizing hormone spikes during puberty, sending multiple signals to the Leydig cells to produce more testosterone, in turn, promoting masculinization and dimorphism to occur.

the effect of low dose testosterone on the craniofacial development in children with delayed puberty.
Craniofacial growth was investigated in boys treated with low-dose testosterone for delayed puberty (> 14 years old; testicular volume < 4 ml; n = 7) and compared with controls (12-14 years; n = 37). Cephalometric radiographs, statural height and pubertal stage were recorded at the start of the study and after 1 year. Craniofacial growth was assessed by nine linear measurements. At the beginning of the study, statural height, mandibular ramus length, upper anterior face height, and total cranial base length were significantly shorter in the delayed puberty boys than in the controls. After 1 year, the growth rate of the statural height, total mandibular length, ramus length, and upper and total anterior face height was significantly higher in the treated boys than in the untreated height-matched controls (n = 7). The craniofacial measurements were similar in the treated boys as compared with the controls. These results show that statural height and craniofacial dimensions are low in boys with delayed puberty. Low doses of testosterone accelerate statural and craniofacial growth, particularly in the delayed components, thus leading towards a normalization of facial dimensions.

Keep in mind, these children didn't have zero testosterone, they were just experiencing delayed puberty, low dose testosterone was enough to kickstart their craniofacial development.

Dihydrotestosterone:
DHT is biologically important for sexual differentiation of the male genitalia during embryogenesis, maturation of the penis and scrotum at puberty, growth of facial, body and pubic hair, and development and maintenance of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. It is produced from testosterone by an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) in select tissues and is the primary androgen in the genitals, prostate gland, seminal vesicles, skin, and hair follicles. Dihydrotestosterone can have up to 5x the potency of testosterone when it comes to inducing androgenic dimorphism, that isn't to say that testosterone isn't important though.

Androsterone:
Androsterone is an androgenic steroid derived via the activity of the enzyme 5-AR and is a downstream metabolite of the more potent androgen DHT. Like all 5-AR derived androgens, androsterone displays anti-estrogenic and anti-glucocorticoid activity and in addition, serves as a pro-hormone for DHT and other potent androgens. In addition, androsterone is a neurosteroid with potent GABA agonist activity and is known to function as a pheromone in many animal species including humans. It has been shown to possess anti-depressant and anti-proliferative effects. Perhaps most importantly, it has been found to act like as a potent thyroid mimetic and as such to increase basal temperature, oxygen consumption and lower lipid levels in humans.

androsterone and its effect on the masculinization of male fetuses.
androsterone significantly affects masculinization within mammalian fetuses. Masculinization of the external genitalia in humans is subject to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived via the recognized androgenic pathway and also via a backdoor pathway. Spectrometric studies identify androsterone as the main backdoor androgen in the human male fetus. Circulating levels are sex-dependent, DHT being essentially absent in the female, in which titers of backdoor intermediates also are very low.

In males, backdoor intermediates occur mainly in the liver and adrenal of the fetus, and in the placenta β€” hardly at all in the testis. Instead, progesterone in the placenta is the main backdoor substrate for androgen synthesis. This also is consistent with the observation that placental insufficiency has been associated with disruptions of the development of fetal genitalia.

dehydroepiandrosterone
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), also known as androstenolone, is an endogenous steroid hormone. It is one of the most abundant circulating steroids in humans, in whom it is produced in the adrenal glands, the gonads, and the brain. It functions as a metabolic intermediate in the biosynthesis of the androgen and estrogen sex steroids both in the gonads and in various other tissues. On its own, it's a very weak androgen, but it potently converts to testosterone within certain tissue, it is more abundant within females than males as it also converts to estrogen.

How to apply these hormones to your protocol:

let's begin with the growth hormone/igf1 aspect to our protocol, our main goal is to induce craniofacial growth (specifically maxillary and mandibular growth), vertical growth, and dimorphism, this can be achieved via a multitude of method, here we go.

How to increase IGF-1 levels beyond the super physiological natural range
through the usage of exogenous GH and PEPTIDES:

Method 1:
Recombinant growth hormone:

increasing our IGF-1 levels beyond the super physiological range is simple, although I disagree with some of
@Extra Chromosome's opinions on heightmaxxing, I'm going to do my best to express my opinion as I have experience and knowledge within the field of GH and Peptides.

To begin with, I personally think the usage of recombinant growth hormone (synthetic bioidentical somatropin) is the best and most practical way to increase IGF-1 and induce growth, that's not to say that peptides don't have their place, but they aren't as effective as HGH (I'll go into more detail later). Recombinant growth hormone is expensive, very expensive, but if you source it correctly you can bypass the majority of the cost issues.

I'd suggest dosing HGH at around 5IU-8IU's daily. This will skyrocket your IGF-1, even more so if you're a teenager as the conversion rate from somatropin to IGF-1 is higher, in most growing teenagers this amount of GH will put you into the 700-900ng/dl range for IGF-1 scoring, at this level cell proliferation, hyperplasia and osteoblast/osteoclast activity will increase dramatically. In other words, you'll grow, vertically and horizontally. If your soul usage of HGH is for height gains than either exemestane, letrozole or Arimidex will suffice for aromatase inhibition.

To sum method 1 up:
5-8iu's of HGH ED
(optional) Aromatase inhibitor of your choice.

Method 2:
HGH combined with IGF-1 LR3 and IGF-1 DES.

the combination of both exogenous GH and exogenous IGF-1 is amazing. As I've mentioned above alongside insulin-like growth factors comes IGFBP's (Insulin-like growth factor binding proteins) IGFPB's have a high affinity to bind onto IGF-1 and IGF-2 within the bloodstream rendering them useless and unable to attach to the IGF-1R and IGF-2R, meaning a small portion of the HGH that we inject into ourselves is going to waste as these proteins are rendering the IGF-1 unable to function, there is a way around this.

the polypeptides IGF-LR3 and IGF-DES have a low affinity to bind to the IGFBP's, meaning they are up to 3x more potent than regular endogenous IGF-1. IGF-1LR3 also happens to have a half-life of up to 30 hours. IGF-DES is even more potent than LR3, the only downside is that it has a 30-minute half-life before it is metabolized by the body, DES also happens to be more localized, so we are going to opt for LR3 in this method as it is more systemic than DES. The combination of HGH and exogenous IGF-1 will guarantee growth. (if your plates are open of course).

To sum method 2 up:
5-8iu's of HGH ED
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg ED
(optional) IGF-1 DES 50mcg ED
(optional) Aromatase inhibitor

Method 3
Peptide protocol.

peptides can be great for increasing serum levels of growth hormone and inevitably increasing IGF-1 scoring within the blood, the reason why I prefer synthetic GH is that the pituitary gland can only produce so much GH, meaning there is a limit to the number of signals it can take to produce a certain amount of somatropin. For example, you could inject more exogenous GH than you could make endogenous GH with the help of peptides, I hope that makes sense. Peptides can still boost your IGF-1 scoring beyond the natural range, some peptides even stimulate the Pi3k pathways, which is a bonus.

peptides are split up into 2 categories, GHRH's and GHRP's, our bodies make growth hormone-releasing hormone to signal the somatroph cells to produce somatropin within the pituitary gland, GHRH peptides basically tell the pituitary to release GH, growth hormone-releasing peptides basically amplify the production of growth hormone that is being secreted, stacking both a GHRH and a GHRP is necessary for increasing IGF-1 as they synergize well.

here's the peptide protocol that I recommend, whilst on this stack my IGF-1 came back at over 800ng/dl, in that time period I grew an inch and a half in height within 2 and a half months.

week A:

morning: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

week B-C

morning: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: hexarelin100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

(optional) an aromatase inhibitor of your choice.

switching back and forth from hexarelin and GHRP-2 is necessary as desensitization will occur whilst using hexarelin at any dosage for longer than 14 days. Having 14 days off and 7 days on allows your body to sensitize to the peptide again. I do not recommend the usage of CJC DAC as it has been proven to cause damage to the pituitary gland with chronic usage.

Okay, that sums up the GH/IGF-1 section, overall I'd say if you're on a budget than peptides is the route you should take, if you have more money to spend than go for HGH if you're really fucking determined than take the HGH/IGF-1LR3 route.

The good thing about working with somatropin and peptides is that exogenous usage won't cause a negative feedback loop to occur, meaning if you discontinue the usage of growth hormone you won't feel like shit as you would with testosterone (unless you do a correct PCT). Your endogenous somatropin will begin producing normally again.

How to increase endogenous androgen activity without causing suppression
or shutdown from occurring:

working with androgens can be tricky and dangerous, you can take two routes with androgens, you can either take metabolites and non-suppressive prohormones or you can take androgens like testosterone and cause a shutdown.

the usage of androgens such as dehydroepiandrosterone and androsterone along with progesterone can be of great benefit to those who are looking
to masculinize themselves without using testosterone. dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is one of the most abundant steroid hormones within the human body, it is produced by the adrenals and can be converted to either testosterone or estrogen. The supplementation of exogenous DHEA alone can lead to both an increase in estrogen and testosterone, combining DHEA with androsterone is a good idea as androsterone is a very powerful anti-aromatase, estrogen isn't the enemy, it's just having high estrogen is a negative, inhibiting the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone from converting to estrogen allows for the DHEA to convert into testosterone smoothly without a spike in estrogen as your original estrogen will just be replaced.

The usage of Delta-sleep-inducing-peptide to increase natural testosterone:
my recent findings suggest that the usage of the delta-sleep inducing peptide (DSIP) can greatly benefit steroid users who are trying to regain their LH production.
DSIP increases the amount of gonadotropin that is being secreted at night time, gonadotropin signals the pituitary gland to produce LH, that LH than signals the Leydig cells to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol. More gonadotropin signaling = more luteinizing hormone signaling meaning more testosterone being made. DSIP also happens to block corticotropin from releasing cortisol, meaning cortisol cannot antagonize testosterone, leaving you with more testosterone to circulate the bloodstream. DSIP also blocks the release of somatostatin (growth hormone inhibiting hormone), somatostatins role is to lower growth hormone if it raises to high, so by blocking the release of this hormone we are preventing our blood serum level of GH dropping.

Delta-sleep inducing peptide is a must for those looking to increase testosterone without the usage of AAS or those who are using peptides and/or Recombinant GH, as it has potent somatostatin inhibiting properties.
check out my thread on DSIP

The usage of HCG
human chorionic gonadotropin is an LH mimic that can be injected subcutaneously, it acts the exact same way that LH does in that it signals the Leydig cells to produce testosterone, HCG will keep your balls from shrinking if you're running testosterone on an AAS cycle. It can increase testosterone but it has a tendency to also increase estrogen, in combination with testosterone it can induce dimorphism greatly, whilst maintaining testicular functions and fertility, it can also be implemented to make your PCT easier.

The usage of exogenous testosterone:
the usage of exogenous testosterone can greatly induce sexual dimorphism, increase bone density, anabolism, protein synthesis, and nitrogen retention. Whilst also saturated the androgen receptors. There are obvious downsides to the usage, but if done effectively there shouldn't be any issues. For teenagers willing to run testosterone, (I don't condone the usage) I'd suggest using testosterone base (no ester attached) dissolved into DMSO applied to the skin, I'd also suggest that you take the best measure to run a safe and sought out PCT.

The usage of exogenous dihydrotestosterone (androstanolone)
dihydrotestosterone can be very beneficial for those who are in the midst of puberty, at the correct dosages it isn't very suppressive and if minimal suppression occurs, then you can easily bounce back. Androstanolone is a synthetic DHT that is bioidentical to DHT. The usage of dihydrotestosterone will have an intense masculinizing effect, if you're in puberty it may affect the size of your penis and frame.

You can make a transdermal concoction with DMSO and androstanolone, with a high absorption rate. Androstanolone is an extremely androgenic steroid hormone, it has highly anti-estrogenic properties so be cautious with the dosages if you don't want to crash your E2 levels.
check out my thread on dihydrotestosterone

conclusion
a combination of both high dosages of either recombinant growth hormone or peptides alongside the optimization or exogenous usage of androgens is synergistic when it comes to craniofacial forward growth, sexual dimorphism and vertical growth.

here's my current stack for perspective.
7.5iu's of HGH daily (puretropin)
25-50mg of androstanolone daily (made transdermal from raw stanolone powder)
10mg of androsterone for the neurological benefits and basal temperature increase, along with metabolism stimulation
HCG to keep balls going and to make PCT easier, 250i-400u weekly, (this dosage avoids Leydig cell desensitization)
contemplating adding a small testosterone base to avoid a crash in E2 from high dose dihydrotestosterone.

this took like 3 days to make because I'm a lazy cunt, anyways hoped you gained something from it.

Text 1

hoping that'll answer some questions for you guys.
@JustTrynaGrow @Slyfex8 @draco @Don't Forget to mew @Tom2004 @Crazzen8 @ht-normie-ascending @Dr Shekelberg @forwardgrowth @maxmendietta @PubertyMaxxer @apollothegun @KKK

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, Christiano, tempelcat4 and 155 others
any specific brand for synthetic bioidentical somatropin

i was in a surplus but i might have to add more since the test is making me so anabolic and hungry all the time seems that i am adding on muscle but losing fat this is my 6th week in however I have been rubbing DHT on my jaw prior to that ,

i do lift 5-6 days a week on a upper lower hypertrophy + strength

my mandible straight up gained size my jaw is more prominent even at a higher body fat percentage i don't use a aromatise inhibitor and instead use the dht every third/other day (based on how my nipples look since i have pre existing natty gyno rubbing dht on my chest seems to reduce the gyno too)

I am also thinking of adding in forskolin and other ways to get more androgen receptivity
Can rubbing DHT on your chin, balls, jaw, etc shut down your natural production?

Can rubbing DHT on your chin, balls, jaw, etc shut down your natural production?
its very mild change in T initially it should boost ur T naturally for a while since it lowers estrogen and prolactin i didn't need to pct after and felt fine

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
its very mild change in T initially it should boost ur T naturally for a while since it lowers estrogen and prolactin i didn't need to pct after and felt fine
so using DHT topically doesn't shut down natural production is what you're saying?

for a 14 y/o what should they do? I want to help my brother but I don't know what to put him on that 1)Isn't too expensive and 2)Won't shut down his natural production 3)Hopefully giga-ascend him

so using DHT topically doesn't shut down natural production is what you're saying?

for a 14 y/o what should they do? I want to help my brother but I don't know what to put him on that 1)Isn't too expensive and 2)Won't shut down his natural production 3)Hopefully giga-ascend him
for a 14 year old id get them hgh and just natural T boosting stuff tbh it wont shut him down but may suppress him ngl id rub a shit of dht on my cock if i was 14

• +1
for a 14 year old id get them hgh and just natural T boosting stuff tbh it wont shut him down but may suppress him ngl id rub a shit of dht on my cock if i was 14
where can I source not too expensive legit HGH?

DHT gel won't shut down natural production right? I want to be assured of that.

Also would rubbing DHT gel on mandible(chin, ramus) give @Salludon tier gainzz jfl

@Everyone did @Dyrotic2/ @Deleted member 2756 make his puberty diet thread before he deleted his account? Or any threads of similar sort?

So basically there was so insults traded but also high iq shit between @dyrotic2 & @Henry_Gandy, some people noticed good anedotal results and others really fucked up.

JFL

where can I source not too expensive legit HGH?

DHT gel won't shut down natural production right? I want to be assured of that.

Also would rubbing DHT gel on mandible(chin, ramus) give @Salludon tier gainzz jfl
Dht gel shuts you down

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
fuck, so this thread is cope?

jfc it's over

im in puberty what should I do
I did androsterone it doesn’t shut you down
Though you don’t really get significant results from it
Just run an aromatose inhibitor and hgh/peptides

I did androsterone it doesn’t shut you down
Though you don’t really get significant results from it
Just run an aromatose inhibitor and hgh/peptides
AI can fuck with mood and other shit. Too low of E isn't good higher. You need E to have a decent libido, function properly and increase Bone density.

Where can I source cheap HGH? Also @PubertyMaxxer @Dyrotic2 said they didn't get much change from HGH so thoughts on that?

AI can fuck with mood and other shit. Too low of E isn't good higher. You need E to have a decent libido, function properly and increase Bone density.

Where can I source cheap HGH? Also @PubertyMaxxer @Dyrotic2 said they didn't get much change from HGH so thoughts on that?
Hey retard hgh is expensive af so be rich to buy it and if u can't use mk-677
And boost hormones through natural methods... Any other method is risky.. .. You will have to fck your system and take the risk otherwise be natural.. Ask brother to mew and chew.. Dont inject fcking shittt in his body.. Austic retard...
Btw this thread is written by a 17 year old lol... Rip doctors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095

unless u use high dosages it wont fuck you up
been using 6.5mg of aromasin for a year with no bad effects

just use peptides they cost like 400 for 3 months

i grew 3 inches on hgh/peptides when i grew nearly nothing the year prior

• +1
I'll start letro eventually when I'm like 17/18 and growth is almost done. gonna be fun for however long I use it for
funny how your perspective changed

• +1
Reactions: xefo and WadlowMaxxing

Height isn't my main goal at all. I'm very tall for my age, diet alone could get my 6+. I might be already 6 (measured today but idk if that's bc of my hair)

My main goal is framemaxxing (becoming wider and more robust)

Also I want to increase facial bonemass and craniofacial growth/structure

Lastly I want to dickmaxx

Height isn't my main goal at all. I'm very tall for my age, diet alone could get my 6+. I might be already 6 (measured today but idk if that's bc of my hair)

and? The ways you achieve these goals are the same: increasing hgh and decreasing estrogen to prevent clavicle growth plate closure.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and WadlowMaxxing

personally im planning to start testosterone in combination with peptides
yeah its suppresive but i figure ill use it for 2 years then go on trt or try to pct hard af

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Anyone know how the OP turned out?

Welcome to the biggest cope thread in the history of .me

How tall are your parents tho?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
I don't actually condone the usage of mk677 alone,

but in combination with CJC no dac or modgrf it can work.

theres just better options out there

it's really powerful, i actually still use it regardless of the fact that I use it's big brother dht aswell.
How much did you grow with hgh and how much iu were you injection

Will Injecting 500mg of test E3.5D at the age of 17 for a duration of 5 months cause any virilization (for instance loss of baby fat on face, forward growth, hollow cheeks, brow ridge etc.) on the male facial morphology? For this purpose would injecting 600mg for 16 weeks be perhaps better?

Will Injecting 500mg of test E3.5D at the age of 17 for a duration of 5 months cause any virilization (for instance loss of baby fat on face, forward growth, hollow cheeks, brow ridge etc.) on the male facial morphology? For this purpose would injecting 600mg for 16 weeks be perhaps better?
The former is more preferable. Longer exposure in puberty > higher amount short term in puberty especially in regards to hormone. Doubt you will achieve significant results in 5 months but some are possible, especially in regards to losing fat.

The former is more preferable. Longer exposure in puberty > higher amount short term in puberty especially in regards to hormone. Doubt you will achieve significant results in 5 months but some are possible, especially in regards to losing fat.
puberty
pubes
liberty
lube

a second blast with the same dose and time period after recovering from the first blast would be double as good i assume? or would you recommend cruising and not doing a PCT after the first blast

a second blast with the same dose and time period after recovering from the first blast would be double as good i assume? or would you recommend cruising and not doing a PCT after the first blast
plus should i take any ai for height purposes? i doubt i would grow any cm taller after this years of age, i have grown only 0.5-1cm withing the last two years

Could anyone PM trustworthy source pls

IGF-1 from hex plus and yes it pi3k activation from Hex is significantly more important than high HGH/IGF-1 as it is a very important regulator for longitudal bone growth, more than IGF-1 is. Your body's own endogenous HGH will be enough to induce any height growth. Your bodies HGH and IGF-1 levels don't actually significantly drop from puberty until you are like 25, if you want to optimize your hormones: this will give you all the info you need for that. Remember during puberty your body's endogenous production of HGH was enough to make you grow 4-6 inches in a year easily, don't underestimate the body, no need for this super physiological crap thinking it will give you gigantism lmfao. You control your growth plate sensence, you pretty much control your height @OCDMaxxing this is what you should feed your kids in the future to control their height man...

Also man too much GH in of itself is not good, you get enlarged organs and significant higher risk of cancer so you will die by the time you are 50!

@Henry_Gandy do you still stand by what you said? You seem to support OP's theories now

I'd suggest dosing HGH at around 5IU-8IU's daily. This will skyrocket your IGF-1, even more so if you're a teenager as the conversion rate from somatropin to IGF-1 is higher, in most growing teenagers this amount of GH will put you into the 700-900ng/dl range for IGF-1 scoring, at this level cell proliferation, hyperplasia and osteoblast/osteoclast activity will increase dramatically. In other words, you'll grow, vertically and horizontally. If your soul usage of HGH is for height gains than either exemestane, letrozole or Arimidex will suffice for aromatase inhibition.
I was right, at least itt, he suggested dosing HGH at 5-8 ius a day

@badg96 you still young try to pubertymaxx

So did dyorotic take back everything he say and heightmaxxing is cope even though he grew 1.5inches in 2.5 months?

So did dyorotic take back everything he say and heightmaxxing is cope even though he grew 1.5inches in 2.5 months?
Yes, because he didn't grow anymore after that.

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and AscendingHero
Take a look at this, gives you an explanation on why pituitary tumors (Gigantism) happens, not because of fucking low levels of testosterone or estrogen https://www.cancer.org/cancer/pituitary-tumors/causes-risks-prevention/what-causes.html 'Some genes control when cells grow, divide into new cells, and die. Genes that help cells grow, divide, and stay alive are called oncogenes. Genes that slow down cell division or cause cells to die at the right time are called tumor suppressor genes. Tumors can be caused by DNA changes that turn on oncogenes or turn off tumor suppressor genes.'

Of course there are DNA mutations inherited by their parents but this is very rare for pituitary tumors but this has just shown that DNA hypermethylation being one of the pathways causing one this pituitary tumor, look at this :https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1357431097010198 oncogenic mechanism mediated by DNA methylation and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1421942/ 'Methylation within the promoter regions of tumor suppressor genes causes their silencing, and methylation within the gene itself can induce mutational events'

There you go, gigantism induced by hypermethylation as hypermethylation can silence tumor suppressor genes and increase oncogenes meaning uncontrolled cell growth, combined with high levels of HGH secretion, this makes them grow super tall fast. Do I need to explain to you all any further? Gigantism ain't just HGH, it is HGH+a mutation in the DNA (can also be induced by methylation in the gene) and hypermethylation by itself silences tumor suppressor genes and promotes more oncogensis, this is what is meant by all the SAM-e and folic acid I am telling you all to take, crucial balance IS NEEDED or you will induce a tumor to grow, now I know that may sound exciting for all of you desperate people trying to grow taller fast but please don't fucking do it, I won't be held responsible if u do, 2g enteric coated SAM-e and 800 mcg folic acid is the crucial balance needed just enough to grow taller, and pi3k activation from hexarelin will help while meclizine inhbiits the FGFR3 pathway which is a potent inhibitor of longitudinal bone growth, this is the best stack, stop coping with only peptide stacks. This is what I mean by inducing hypermethylation being necessary to grow well over you DNA limit and to grow as long as gigantism patients do (they grow even after age 30), this is why your men with P.H.D's aren't actively trying to induce hypermethylation as a mechanism to make people grow taller @Dyorotic2. If a tumor comes about because of their intervention their reputation is fucked forever.

Also there is evidence that hypermethylation can turn back the epigenetic clock and reactivate your senescent growth plate activity by looking at gigantism studies. One example of this is Adam Rainer, also look how young Robert wadlow looked before he died, height 8ft 11 and still absolutely no facial hair and how much taller he was compared to his father... also look at naturalheightgrowth website on a person age 27,28, got acromegaly and started growing: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...possible-after-epiphyseal-plate-ossification/. http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2012/09/02/update-on-tanya-angus-and-her-growth-progression/

Another piece of evidence suggesting that hypermethylation can turn back the epigenetic clock, making senescent changes in the MSC's reversed as well ready for chondrocyte differentiation.

This is period to this, anyone who still doesn't believe or understand how important inducing hypermethylation is for for growing beyond your DNA regulated growth, start off with these two studies: https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/4697695

@Alexanderr @PubertyMaxxer @ghkid2019 @BasedSpinelet257 @Seth Walsh @goat2x @fuccccc @Don't Forget to mew @Dope @Chadelite @Chad1212 hope this clears up some shit for y'all

This is what is meant by heightmaxxing is the exact opposite of cancer treatments! Please stick to the recommendations of SAM-e and folic acid y'all, you DO NOT want to end up like Tanya Angus
why don't u put out looksmaxxing bangers like this anymore?

give me ur best looksmaxxing theories atm, it's over a yr. pls brother, head to pms

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
get this, stop coping with peptide stack only if you want to maintain your chondrocyte phenotype in the hyaline cartilage
you're curry?

• +1
i gotta ask u, do YOU even believe in heightmaxxing anymore
it's legit but very complicated and height is mostly genes and most of us on this site are the past the age significantly influence it.

More potent chemicals are coming in the future (likely risky) but by then it's over.

@Henry_Gandy

[QUOTE="TeenAscender, post: 6935576, member: 15796"]
[/QUOTE]

thoughts? @strike_poseidon lol

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
not 6-8 months where are u getting all these random numbers from?, teens who used the letrozole had an age of 17.4 but had bone age of 15.3: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27710241 they took it for 24-36 months.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍so much lifefuel man

what ai's do u recommend? letrozole? also dyrotic recommend very low doses

ortisol, testosterone, but specifically dihydrotestosterone and estradiol rapidly age the bone. Letrozole (an aromatase inhibitor) dosed at 0.5mg-1.5mg would decrease aromatase activity by 97.5% which would allow you to get an extra 6-8months of potential growth, due to slowing the rate in which your bone age advances. At 16, you've probably got a couple of months before your plates close naturally, (completely dependent on pubertal timing) some men's femur and tibia plates don't fuse until their early twenties due to late puberty.
see? 0.5 to 1.5 mg, and you're over here recommending 12mg+

it's legit but very complicated and height is mostly genes and most of us on this site are the past the age significantly influence it.

More potent chemicals are coming in the future (likely risky) but by then it's over.

@Henry_Gandy

[QUOTE="TeenAscender, post: 6935576, member: 15796"]
[/QUOTE]

thoughts? @strike_poseidon lol
Fr if you're below 18 you should exercise and eat god's diet. However these harmone shit won't work. Hgh will only help if you've already genetics. Your genetics allow you what your potential height should be.

• Hmm...
@Henry_Gandy what's with the walls of text in the predecessor pages on this thread? do u still believe in all of this? we need a BIG update bro

@Henry_Gandy what's with the walls of text in the predecessor pages on this thread? do u still believe in all of this? we need a BIG update bro
those walls of texts were made in my stupid, naive 15 year old self

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and AscendingHero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back