The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

any specific brand for synthetic bioidentical somatropin

i was in a surplus but i might have to add more since the test is making me so anabolic and hungry all the time seems that i am adding on muscle but losing fat this is my 6th week in however I have been rubbing DHT on my jaw prior to that ,

i do lift 5-6 days a week on a upper lower hypertrophy + strength

my mandible straight up gained size my jaw is more prominent even at a higher body fat percentage i don't use a aromatise inhibitor and instead use the dht every third/other day (based on how my nipples look since i have pre existing natty gyno rubbing dht on my chest seems to reduce the gyno too)

I am also thinking of adding in forskolin and other ways to get more androgen receptivity
Can rubbing DHT on your chin, balls, jaw, etc shut down your natural production?

Can rubbing DHT on your chin, balls, jaw, etc shut down your natural production?
its very mild change in T initially it should boost ur T naturally for a while since it lowers estrogen and prolactin i didn't need to pct after and felt fine

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
its very mild change in T initially it should boost ur T naturally for a while since it lowers estrogen and prolactin i didn't need to pct after and felt fine
so using DHT topically doesn't shut down natural production is what you're saying?

for a 14 y/o what should they do? I want to help my brother but I don't know what to put him on that 1)Isn't too expensive and 2)Won't shut down his natural production 3)Hopefully giga-ascend him

so using DHT topically doesn't shut down natural production is what you're saying?

for a 14 y/o what should they do? I want to help my brother but I don't know what to put him on that 1)Isn't too expensive and 2)Won't shut down his natural production 3)Hopefully giga-ascend him
for a 14 year old id get them hgh and just natural T boosting stuff tbh it wont shut him down but may suppress him ngl id rub a shit of dht on my cock if i was 14

• +1
for a 14 year old id get them hgh and just natural T boosting stuff tbh it wont shut him down but may suppress him ngl id rub a shit of dht on my cock if i was 14
where can I source not too expensive legit HGH?

DHT gel won't shut down natural production right? I want to be assured of that.

Also would rubbing DHT gel on mandible(chin, ramus) give @Salludon tier gainzz jfl

@Everyone did @Dyrotic2/ @Deleted member 2756 make his puberty diet thread before he deleted his account? Or any threads of similar sort?

So basically there was so insults traded but also high iq shit between @dyrotic2 & @Henry_Gandy, some people noticed good anedotal results and others really fucked up.

JFL

where can I source not too expensive legit HGH?

DHT gel won't shut down natural production right? I want to be assured of that.

Also would rubbing DHT gel on mandible(chin, ramus) give @Salludon tier gainzz jfl
Dht gel shuts you down

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
fuck, so this thread is cope?

jfc it's over

im in puberty what should I do
I did androsterone it doesn’t shut you down
Though you don’t really get significant results from it
Just run an aromatose inhibitor and hgh/peptides

I did androsterone it doesn’t shut you down
Though you don’t really get significant results from it
Just run an aromatose inhibitor and hgh/peptides
AI can fuck with mood and other shit. Too low of E isn't good higher. You need E to have a decent libido, function properly and increase Bone density.

Where can I source cheap HGH? Also @PubertyMaxxer @Dyrotic2 said they didn't get much change from HGH so thoughts on that?

AI can fuck with mood and other shit. Too low of E isn't good higher. You need E to have a decent libido, function properly and increase Bone density.

Where can I source cheap HGH? Also @PubertyMaxxer @Dyrotic2 said they didn't get much change from HGH so thoughts on that?
Hey retard hgh is expensive af so be rich to buy it and if u can't use mk-677
And boost hormones through natural methods... Any other method is risky.. .. You will have to fck your system and take the risk otherwise be natural.. Ask brother to mew and chew.. Dont inject fcking shittt in his body.. Austic retard...
Btw this thread is written by a 17 year old lol... Rip doctors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095

unless u use high dosages it wont fuck you up
been using 6.5mg of aromasin for a year with no bad effects

just use peptides they cost like 400 for 3 months

i grew 3 inches on hgh/peptides when i grew nearly nothing the year prior

• +1
I'll start letro eventually when I'm like 17/18 and growth is almost done. gonna be fun for however long I use it for
funny how your perspective changed

• +1
Reactions: xefo and WadlowMaxxing

Height isn't my main goal at all. I'm very tall for my age, diet alone could get my 6+. I might be already 6 (measured today but idk if that's bc of my hair)

My main goal is framemaxxing (becoming wider and more robust)

Also I want to increase facial bonemass and craniofacial growth/structure

Lastly I want to dickmaxx

Height isn't my main goal at all. I'm very tall for my age, diet alone could get my 6+. I might be already 6 (measured today but idk if that's bc of my hair)

and? The ways you achieve these goals are the same: increasing hgh and decreasing estrogen to prevent clavicle growth plate closure.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and WadlowMaxxing

personally im planning to start testosterone in combination with peptides
yeah its suppresive but i figure ill use it for 2 years then go on trt or try to pct hard af

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Anyone know how the OP turned out?

Welcome to the biggest cope thread in the history of .me

How tall are your parents tho?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
I don't actually condone the usage of mk677 alone,

but in combination with CJC no dac or modgrf it can work.

theres just better options out there

it's really powerful, i actually still use it regardless of the fact that I use it's big brother dht aswell.
How much did you grow with hgh and how much iu were you injection

Will Injecting 500mg of test E3.5D at the age of 17 for a duration of 5 months cause any virilization (for instance loss of baby fat on face, forward growth, hollow cheeks, brow ridge etc.) on the male facial morphology? For this purpose would injecting 600mg for 16 weeks be perhaps better?

Will Injecting 500mg of test E3.5D at the age of 17 for a duration of 5 months cause any virilization (for instance loss of baby fat on face, forward growth, hollow cheeks, brow ridge etc.) on the male facial morphology? For this purpose would injecting 600mg for 16 weeks be perhaps better?
The former is more preferable. Longer exposure in puberty > higher amount short term in puberty especially in regards to hormone. Doubt you will achieve significant results in 5 months but some are possible, especially in regards to losing fat.

The former is more preferable. Longer exposure in puberty > higher amount short term in puberty especially in regards to hormone. Doubt you will achieve significant results in 5 months but some are possible, especially in regards to losing fat.
puberty
pubes
liberty
lube

a second blast with the same dose and time period after recovering from the first blast would be double as good i assume? or would you recommend cruising and not doing a PCT after the first blast

a second blast with the same dose and time period after recovering from the first blast would be double as good i assume? or would you recommend cruising and not doing a PCT after the first blast
plus should i take any ai for height purposes? i doubt i would grow any cm taller after this years of age, i have grown only 0.5-1cm withing the last two years

Could anyone PM trustworthy source pls

IGF-1 from hex plus and yes it pi3k activation from Hex is significantly more important than high HGH/IGF-1 as it is a very important regulator for longitudal bone growth, more than IGF-1 is. Your body's own endogenous HGH will be enough to induce any height growth. Your bodies HGH and IGF-1 levels don't actually significantly drop from puberty until you are like 25, if you want to optimize your hormones: this will give you all the info you need for that. Remember during puberty your body's endogenous production of HGH was enough to make you grow 4-6 inches in a year easily, don't underestimate the body, no need for this super physiological crap thinking it will give you gigantism lmfao. You control your growth plate sensence, you pretty much control your height @OCDMaxxing this is what you should feed your kids in the future to control their height man...

Also man too much GH in of itself is not good, you get enlarged organs and significant higher risk of cancer so you will die by the time you are 50!

@Henry_Gandy do you still stand by what you said? You seem to support OP's theories now

I'd suggest dosing HGH at around 5IU-8IU's daily. This will skyrocket your IGF-1, even more so if you're a teenager as the conversion rate from somatropin to IGF-1 is higher, in most growing teenagers this amount of GH will put you into the 700-900ng/dl range for IGF-1 scoring, at this level cell proliferation, hyperplasia and osteoblast/osteoclast activity will increase dramatically. In other words, you'll grow, vertically and horizontally. If your soul usage of HGH is for height gains than either exemestane, letrozole or Arimidex will suffice for aromatase inhibition.
I was right, at least itt, he suggested dosing HGH at 5-8 ius a day

@badg96 you still young try to pubertymaxx

So did dyorotic take back everything he say and heightmaxxing is cope even though he grew 1.5inches in 2.5 months?

So did dyorotic take back everything he say and heightmaxxing is cope even though he grew 1.5inches in 2.5 months?
Yes, because he didn't grow anymore after that.

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and AscendingHero
Take a look at this, gives you an explanation on why pituitary tumors (Gigantism) happens, not because of fucking low levels of testosterone or estrogen https://www.cancer.org/cancer/pituitary-tumors/causes-risks-prevention/what-causes.html 'Some genes control when cells grow, divide into new cells, and die. Genes that help cells grow, divide, and stay alive are called oncogenes. Genes that slow down cell division or cause cells to die at the right time are called tumor suppressor genes. Tumors can be caused by DNA changes that turn on oncogenes or turn off tumor suppressor genes.'

Of course there are DNA mutations inherited by their parents but this is very rare for pituitary tumors but this has just shown that DNA hypermethylation being one of the pathways causing one this pituitary tumor, look at this :https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1357431097010198 oncogenic mechanism mediated by DNA methylation and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1421942/ 'Methylation within the promoter regions of tumor suppressor genes causes their silencing, and methylation within the gene itself can induce mutational events'

There you go, gigantism induced by hypermethylation as hypermethylation can silence tumor suppressor genes and increase oncogenes meaning uncontrolled cell growth, combined with high levels of HGH secretion, this makes them grow super tall fast. Do I need to explain to you all any further? Gigantism ain't just HGH, it is HGH+a mutation in the DNA (can also be induced by methylation in the gene) and hypermethylation by itself silences tumor suppressor genes and promotes more oncogensis, this is what is meant by all the SAM-e and folic acid I am telling you all to take, crucial balance IS NEEDED or you will induce a tumor to grow, now I know that may sound exciting for all of you desperate people trying to grow taller fast but please don't fucking do it, I won't be held responsible if u do, 2g enteric coated SAM-e and 800 mcg folic acid is the crucial balance needed just enough to grow taller, and pi3k activation from hexarelin will help while meclizine inhbiits the FGFR3 pathway which is a potent inhibitor of longitudinal bone growth, this is the best stack, stop coping with only peptide stacks. This is what I mean by inducing hypermethylation being necessary to grow well over you DNA limit and to grow as long as gigantism patients do (they grow even after age 30), this is why your men with P.H.D's aren't actively trying to induce hypermethylation as a mechanism to make people grow taller @Dyorotic2. If a tumor comes about because of their intervention their reputation is fucked forever.

Also there is evidence that hypermethylation can turn back the epigenetic clock and reactivate your senescent growth plate activity by looking at gigantism studies. One example of this is Adam Rainer, also look how young Robert wadlow looked before he died, height 8ft 11 and still absolutely no facial hair and how much taller he was compared to his father... also look at naturalheightgrowth website on a person age 27,28, got acromegaly and started growing: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...possible-after-epiphyseal-plate-ossification/. http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2012/09/02/update-on-tanya-angus-and-her-growth-progression/

Another piece of evidence suggesting that hypermethylation can turn back the epigenetic clock, making senescent changes in the MSC's reversed as well ready for chondrocyte differentiation.

This is period to this, anyone who still doesn't believe or understand how important inducing hypermethylation is for for growing beyond your DNA regulated growth, start off with these two studies: https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/4697695

@Alexanderr @PubertyMaxxer @ghkid2019 @BasedSpinelet257 @Seth Walsh @goat2x @fuccccc @Don't Forget to mew @Dope @Chadelite @Chad1212 hope this clears up some shit for y'all

This is what is meant by heightmaxxing is the exact opposite of cancer treatments! Please stick to the recommendations of SAM-e and folic acid y'all, you DO NOT want to end up like Tanya Angus
why don't u put out looksmaxxing bangers like this anymore?

give me ur best looksmaxxing theories atm, it's over a yr. pls brother, head to pms

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
get this, stop coping with peptide stack only if you want to maintain your chondrocyte phenotype in the hyaline cartilage
you're curry?

• +1
i gotta ask u, do YOU even believe in heightmaxxing anymore
it's legit but very complicated and height is mostly genes and most of us on this site are the past the age significantly influence it.

More potent chemicals are coming in the future (likely risky) but by then it's over.

@Henry_Gandy

[QUOTE="TeenAscender, post: 6935576, member: 15796"]
[/QUOTE]

thoughts? @strike_poseidon lol

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
not 6-8 months where are u getting all these random numbers from?, teens who used the letrozole had an age of 17.4 but had bone age of 15.3: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27710241 they took it for 24-36 months.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍so much lifefuel man

what ai's do u recommend? letrozole? also dyrotic recommend very low doses

ortisol, testosterone, but specifically dihydrotestosterone and estradiol rapidly age the bone. Letrozole (an aromatase inhibitor) dosed at 0.5mg-1.5mg would decrease aromatase activity by 97.5% which would allow you to get an extra 6-8months of potential growth, due to slowing the rate in which your bone age advances. At 16, you've probably got a couple of months before your plates close naturally, (completely dependent on pubertal timing) some men's femur and tibia plates don't fuse until their early twenties due to late puberty.
see? 0.5 to 1.5 mg, and you're over here recommending 12mg+

it's legit but very complicated and height is mostly genes and most of us on this site are the past the age significantly influence it.

More potent chemicals are coming in the future (likely risky) but by then it's over.

@Henry_Gandy

[QUOTE="TeenAscender, post: 6935576, member: 15796"]
[/QUOTE]

thoughts? @strike_poseidon lol
Fr if you're below 18 you should exercise and eat god's diet. However these harmone shit won't work. Hgh will only help if you've already genetics. Your genetics allow you what your potential height should be.

• Hmm...
@Henry_Gandy what's with the walls of text in the predecessor pages on this thread? do u still believe in all of this? we need a BIG update bro

@Henry_Gandy what's with the walls of text in the predecessor pages on this thread? do u still believe in all of this? we need a BIG update bro
those walls of texts were made in my stupid, naive 15 year old self

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and AscendingHero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back