The Unspoken Lateral Orbital Rims and Temples Relationship

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken

I know lateral orbital rims are very interconnected with the zygos, specifically their projection forwards. But is there anything that could back this guy's theory that they me be correlated to the temples as well?

I think there might be, I know for myself at least that I have narrow temples and (I'm pretty sure) recessed lateral orbital rims.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
i have most forward and wide temples of any human and yea my orbits are set laterally + v nicely. liekly due to forward cranium temples. wish i could trade some of this upper third for a jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I have decent cheekbones but my orbitals aren't particularly prominent on the sides, they're extremely prominent in the middle though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I have decent cheekbones but my orbitals aren't particularly prominent on the sides, they're extremely prominent in the middle though.
i have the same issue, i'm pretty sure

i have the same issue, i'm pretty sure
there's also ethnicities that have huge cheekbones without having orbitals at all, like mongolians, which makes me doubt that they're very related.

some screenshots I took from a reindeer herding docu.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and Deleted member 19766
there's also ethnicities that have huge cheekbones without having orbitals at all, like mongolians, which makes me doubt that they're very related.
View attachment 2518745View attachment 2518746View attachment 2518747

some screenshots I took from a reindeer herding docu.
main point of the thread was to ask if the TEMPLES and lateral orbital rims had any connections

I only mentioned the zygo and lateral orbital rim connection cause that's what most people here on this board mention when you mention lateral orbital rims

main point of the thread was to ask if the TEMPLES and lateral orbital rims had any connections

I only mentioned the zygo and lateral orbital rim connection cause that's what most people here on this board mention when you mention lateral orbital rims
you did state:
I know lateral orbital rims are very interconnected with the zygos
even though there doesn't seem to be much of a relation.

I can imagine your temples have some impact on how the lateral part of your orbital looks though.

you did state:

even though there doesn't seem to be much of a relation.

I can imagine your temples have some impact on how the lateral part of your orbital looks though.