The Value Of Elite Universities

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
It was worth 37 million $ to this man :

You are surrounded by multimillionaire/billionaire Kids And/Or 130 IQ + Genius Kids there.

Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, Brown, Columbia, MIT

I'd also consider Oxbridge if i was him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sly shinkai, Kristin, Deleted member 8380 and 4 others
no 130 IQ and no elite uni status for an sub 4psl face:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), sly shinkai and 9 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Warlow, goat2x and 5 others
4psl+, 90th percentile mental health genetics, 6ft+ height, and no balding is literally everything you need in life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Copeful, Warlow and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6963 and PubertyMaxxer
this whole "no iq for your face" thing is a complete cope

iq correlates with attractiveness

genetics come in packages

if youre a retard, youre ugly

if youre smart, you look good

simple really

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), sly shinkai and 11 others

View attachment 1422350

simple really
That’s cope tbh.
Most high iq people are ugly or atleast not attractive.
But the whole „attractive people are dumb“ bullshit is definitely cope

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9072, AscendingHero and 7 others
That’s cope tbh.
Most high iq people are ugly or atleast not attractive.
But the whole „attractive people are dumb“ bullshit is definitely cope
yea GL ppl are mostly intelligent but intelligent people are not always GL

What girls want:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 7725, forevergymcelling and 2 others
@PubertyMaxxer You remind me very much of myself when I was your age.

Now I am at a so called "elite" university.

I'll sum up everything for you in 3 bullet points

- University is not very important if you want to become rich at a young age. Today, the only way to become rich at a young age (>10 Million net worth before age 40) is being a business owner. Consulting, Investmentbanking, attorneys, high tech programmers are paid best until 40 but never reach these net worths at that age.

- Only ever attend an elite university if you love to learn, grind and challenge yourself. Watch "Amos Witzums" LSE economics introduction lecture on youtube to get a real understanding of what I mean.

- You don't get into such a university by rotting on looksmax in your youth or by researching ways how to get rich quick. Stop wasting your youth, start grinding and studying as hard as you can.
And again: I know people who paid 200k in tuition fees for a harvard business degree only to end up working in NYC IB for 140k entry and an industry exit after 3 years with a starting base of a mere 120k.
I know people who graduated LSE and now work minimum wage. I also know people who graduated LSE with first class honors and got a horrific entry salary at Goldman Sachs London of £40k base, with the hopes of making a private equity, hedge fund venture capital exit after 3 years but got nothing but a shitty industry exit.

DON'T go there if you want to become rich (quick)

Personally, I attend Europe's best business/economics university, will probably do my masters at LSE and then plan on going to a M7 MBA school in the USA after 4 - 5 years of working experience. If that doesm't work out, I'll take my inheritance and work as a golf teacher and university professor somewhere in Italy or Spain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 2095, LastHopeForNorman and 9 others

- University is not very important if you want to become rich at a young age. Today, the only way to become rich at a young age (>10 Million net worth before age 40) is being a business owner. Consulting, Investmentbanking, attorneys, high tech programmers are paid best until 40 but never reach these net worths at that age.

- Only ever attend an elite university if you love to learn, grind and challenge yourself. Watch "Amos Witzums" LSE economics introduction lecture on youtube to get a real understanding of what I mean.

- You don't get into such a university by rotting on looksmax in your youth or by researching ways how to get rich quick. Stop wasting your youth, start grinding and studying as hard as you can.
And again: I know people who paid 200k in tuition fees for a harvard business degree only to end up working in NYC IB for 140k entry and an industry exit after 3 years with a starting base of a mere 120k.
I know people who graduated LSE and now work minimum wage. I also know people who graduated LSE with first class honors and got a horrific entry salary at Goldman Sachs London of £40k base, with the hopes of making a private equity, hedge fund venture capital exit after 3 years but got nothing but a shitty industry exit.

Personally, I attend Europe's best business/economics university, will probably do my masters at LSE and then plan on going to a M7 MBA school in the USA after 4 - 5 years of working experience. If that doesm't work out, I'll take my inheritance and work as a golf teacher and university professor somewhere in Italy or Spain.
Ive applied for econ at unis in the UK including camb and LSE, just had my interview havent got offer yet, can i pm you for career advice? idk much but i do know that it seems like you know what youre talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Ive applied for econ at unis in the UK including camb and LSE, just had my interview havent got offer yet, can i pm you for career advice? idk much but i do know that it seems like you know what youre talking about
Feel free, I'm also curious about the interview at camb lol

• +1
Reactions: CaptainCalicoe
Jorge mogs

The RTT guys are top 10-20% looks and Jorge is top 0.00001%. Not a fair comparison but the fact that their SMV is not too different irl shows how powerful RTT is.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and ChristianChad
It was worth 37 million $ to this man :

You are surrounded by multimillionaire/billionaire Kids And/Or 130 IQ + Genius Kids there.

Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, Brown, Columbia, MIT

I'd also consider Oxbridge if i was him

many people on this forum, including me, currently attend one of these schools

@Collagen or rope

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope

agreed. The get rich quick scheme is to get into a startup incubator and just do rounds and rounds of startup funding and failing and more rounds and rounds of funding and failing til you get one startup that takes off

you die in the end no matter how much money you have

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
4psl+, 90th percentile mental health genetics, 6ft+ height, and no balding is literally everything you need in life.
alternatively written as "everything in life is everything you need in life"

what goes through your minds as you write this jfl

View attachment 1422350

simple really
Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff bezos, both subhuman asf but both smart asf

You haven’t learned what life is all about yet

Wow 37 million to repeat stuff the government has taught them

My biggest dream was to attend elite university for a masters degree but my bachelors GPA sucks so bad, not even a high GMAT score can save me

I suffer from undiagnosed ADHD and can’t study for one hour straight

id rather be homeless than have to sit in discussion groups listening to womens dumb opinions for thousands of hours just to get a job where i have to sit in boardrooms and listen to womens dumb opinions for the rest of my life :chad:

Rich people tend to acts like snobs and think they're better than everyone else.
Also, if you're not rich, to them, you're poor and you aren't accepted within the group.

In other words, most rich women wouldn't be interested in a guy who isn't rich, unless he is Chad.

So if you go to Harvard, you'll usually be low status and struggle to get laid, but it will be easier if you go to a less famous university, as long as it's not a community college.

What’s the point bro. Being surrounded by shut in studycels for 4 years while others party and end up getting similar jobs anyway at lower tier unis sounds ass