The way to Htn, 15 years, what would you advise to do?

MeWyso0_10

MeWyso0_10

Iron
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
1
IMG 3278
 
become a mtn before you even think about htn
 
  • +1
Reactions: KG4
Looks like recessed jaw and chin perhaps, post side profile. If so start saving up for bimax when you're old enough
 
Looks like recessed jaw and chin perhaps, post side profile. If so start saving up for bimax when you're old enough
I have a problem with the bite, it's too deep, I don't know what I can do
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3349.jpeg
    IMG_3349.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Neverminda ctually your side profile looks pretty good but if you do have a problem you should see an orthodontist who will (if they are qualified) refer you to a maxillofacial surgeon
 
i can't give you professional information because I'm not a professional and other people have better words for it but the lower half of your face is too narrow and would look way better if it was more wide. again, i don't have the correct information on how to do that but if you want you can use ai maybe to see what you would look like with a wider lower half of your face
 

Similar threads

Skye2000
Replies
2
Views
36
Skye2000
Skye2000
JOTAROSON
Replies
12
Views
92
JOTAROSON
JOTAROSON
arthurfish
Replies
22
Views
98
mxl4chi1
M
kjhcfad
Replies
3
Views
19
kyril
kyril
5"11Manlet
Replies
5
Views
49
billybobjr2004
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top