The will to cut

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
I have been bulking for a longer time now and I still need to bulk alot to get where I want to be, my bfp isn't too high, but it's getting worse, obviously. I used to be an absolout lanklet, 6.6ft, skin and bones, looking like I just survived a famine. But I really really hate how my face gets worse and worse. Can I do something to make my cheekbones more pronunced and keep my facial harmony more intact? I still need to put on some muscle before I cut.

You can hope your fat distribution isn’t brutal and hope that your ‘face fat’ is just water retention.

Only way to find out is by cutting your carbs and sodium for 3-4 days and see if it makes a difference… If not - I’m sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Emzi
You can hope your fat distribution isn’t brutal and hope that your ‘face fat’ is just water retention.

Only way to find out is by cutting your carbs and sodium for 3-4 days and see if it makes a difference… If not - I’m sorry.
Meh, even if it isn't water, I will survive, I haven't put on alot of body fat overall, but over the last two to three months it started appearing a bit,guess I'll have to wait then.
what should I do against water retention?

Meh, even if it isn't water, I will survive, I haven't put on alot of body fat overall, but over the last two to three months it started appearing a bit,guess I'll have to wait then.
what should I do against water retention?
If you’re bulking you can’t do much as you need to eat, lowering carbs and sodium will reduce it overall.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell