T
threadeffort
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2026
- Posts
- 214
- Reputation
- 298
I remember lots of people in that space saying "larp" before the word blew up. Interesting how it went so mainstream, wonder how it even did tbh.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
No, before it was mainstream it was used in these communities often, obviously it came from older roots, but it was popularized in these communities. Half the people you see on social media flexing their wealth are from these online communities, hence where the word "larp" came fromno you dumbass its an abbreviation of live action roleplay there is nothing else to it
Do you understand what an abbreviation is?No, before it was mainstream it was used in these communities often, obviously it came from older roots, but it was popularized in these communities. Half the people you see on social media flexing their wealth are from these online communities, hence where the word "larp" came from
yes, I understand the meaning, but I want to reiterate, the word was popularized by big crypto thieves calling each other "larp" when flexing their hits. They posted on social media showing their fake stuff, and other people in these communities would say "larp"Do you understand what an abbreviation is?
L=live
A=action
R= role
P= play
That's all its ever meant
There is no backround like that idk where tf you got your information from
Ah you mean popularized not createdyes, I understand the meaning, but I want to reiterate, the word was popularized by big crypto thieves calling each other "larp" when flexing their hits. They posted on social media showing their fake stuff, and other people in these communities would say "larp"
yes and telegram/discord servers for this stuffisnt it from that simswapping fbi honeypot ass forum
yeah and some minecraft hcf servers ayoyes and telegram/discord servers for this stuff
yeah forgot to mention hcf also roblox communitiesyeah and some minecraft hcf servers ayo
pretty fucking insane how the word skill issue came from rogue lineage tho isnt it. I used to be a mm in the elym discord jfl holy fuck that game was so peakyeah forgot to mention hcf also roblox communities
Damn i didn't even know thatp
pretty fucking insane how the word skill issue came from rogue lineage tho isnt it. I used to be a mm in the elym discord jfl holy fuck that game was so peak
yeah old roblox was fucking insaneDamn i didn't even know that
I learned LARP from rw groups in 2019 while some of my friends started getting alternative exposure to it in 2022 from trannies bro this isn't some crazy criminal evil word, it's existed and has been used forever. Really hate that normies appropriated it, I remember when I was younger (like in 22/23) and could freely use the word chud, LARP, etc around normies without anyone knowing what it meant.I remember lots of people in that space saying "larp" before the word blew up. Interesting how it went so mainstream, wonder how it even did tbh.
yeah good point, i meant more that the word was populated by com communities, rather than createdI learned LARP from rw groups in 2019 while some of my friends started getting alternative exposure to it in 2022 from trannies bro this isn't some crazy criminal evil word, it's existed and has been used forever. Really hate that normies appropriated it, I remember when I was younger (like in 22/23) and could freely use the word chud, LARP, etc around normies without anyone knowing what it meant.
It was popularized by NORMIES who are like a never-ending horde of locusts; taking away everything I know and love from meyeah good point, i meant more that the word was populated by com communities, rather than created
yes, it is quite sad sometimesIt was popularized by NORMIES who are like a never-ending horde of locusts; taking away everything I know and love from me
thanks you for the info didn't knowNo, before it was mainstream it was used in these communities often, obviously it came from older roots, but it was popularized in these communities. Half the people you see on social media flexing their wealth are from these online communities, hence where the word "larp" came from