THEORY=99% of men start receding in late teens some just dont notice it or they bald slower

nuclearlooksmaxxer

nuclearlooksmaxxer

Bronze
i mean testosterone peaks during late teens and since dht is a product of testosterone thats when dht peaks too so it makes sense that balding will start or already be in action by that time, if your hairline been completely the same for 20 years you are safe since youre already experiencing peak testosterone and dht.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel, BrahminBoss, High Cortisol Chad and 1 other person
Can u cope any harder. Balding in teenage is giga subhuman, even before 30

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TruestTruecel, N1666, Kamui and 1 other person
youre the one coping,your hair doesnt magically start receding at 30 if hair has been completely the same before early 20s let alone 30s you will never bald

youre the one coping,your hair doesnt magically start receding at 30 if hair has been completely the same before early 20s let alone 30s you will never bald
Because it starts 30-50, if u have subhuman balding tendencies

Because it starts 30-50, if u have subhuman balding tendencies
no it doesnt :feelskek::feelskek: ALL men who are predisposed to balding start receding by late teens some just start very slow and never go fully bald thus dont notice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel, Giorgio and try2beme
no it doesnt :feelskek::feelskek: ALL men who are predisposed to balding start receding by late teens some just start very slow and never go fully bald thus dont notice
If ur balding before 30 just rope bald ahh imbecile

If ur balding before 30 just rope bald ahh imbecile
all men who are predisposed to balding are already receded by 30, just look around you most men in their 20s already have fucked up hairlines theyre just covering it

my hairline has been equally shit since birth with no signs of recession.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
my hairline has been equally shit since birth with no signs of recession.
if thats truly the case you’ll be ok

bro when i was in 7th grade, all my friends had shitty hairlines, literally all had extremely high set hairlines with receding, nowadays i look at class pics and yeah their hair was shit

You have to lose like 80% of hair in a certain spot for balding to be obvious/noticeable there. So yeah, legit actually.

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Kamui and High Cortisol Chad
Thanks God I'm not genetically predisposed to baldness. Even with steroids and DHT attacking my hair follicles, I'm still not getting bald.

Genes determine your life and how good it will be.

had a shit hairline 5head and weird forehead shape to begin with, very sudden diffuse thinning that had completely stopped