There are MANY girls who only want to date east asian guys now. Most girls will be asian-only in 5 years.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

Even I can't believe it has got to this point. Media halo is real.

@Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @mrriceguy @Ellipsis @Jungcuck @Qazqa

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Smuuu, User49, Deleted member 17244 and 16 others
Copege copium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Deleted member 27511, Going2KillMyself and 27 others
I wish.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA, TheAbyssinian and sibience
I think in the west it's pretty much just ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, 5'7 zoomer, Magnum Opus and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Geneticist, Deleted member 25938 and Matthias8272
Not coping lol. I was very surprised by the comments and amount of likes.

I don't think there are that many ethnics in the west compared to how many kpop fans in the west.

This forum might be surprised that many white girls are obsessed with kpop.
the comments are comments.

Ask them if they have an asian boyfriend
or better ask them what race was their past boyfriend
then let me know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
Only in the internet jfl

My HS was full of Moabites (so-called Japanese, so-called Chinese, so-called Korean) and they were all incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, 5'7 zoomer, TsarTsar444 and 16 others

I don't think there are that many ethnics in the west compared to how many kpop fans in the west.

This forum might be surprised that many white girls are obsessed with kpop.
I'm just going off of concerts I've seen from BTS in western coutnries, most of the girls are ethnic there. And not just the US, the UK and paris also had a shit ton of ethnics at their concert. In europe overall there will be more white ones though yes

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, sibience and PrinceLuenLeoncur
the comments are comments.

Ask them if they have an asian boyfriend
or better ask them what race was their past boyfriend
then let me know

Many places in the west don't have many east asians, usually only in bigger cities.

I'm just going off of concerts I've seen from BTS in western coutnries, most of the girls are ethnic there. And not just the US, the UK and paris also had a shit ton of ethnics at their concert. In europe overall there will be more white ones though yes

I guess that is true.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person

Water tbh. In all TikTok videos asking girls to pick a race to go, Asian men do the best and beat out white, black, and Latino men because they show Chads of every race. 8/10 Asian Chang >>> Chad of every other race. The videos were posted in one of the comments in the above link but salty non Asians reported them and got them taken down, I'm sure most people there saw the videos though. Ofc there are lots of Asian nerds and Asians tend to be very high inhib and many are even non NT, which fucks them over. This is the case of OP who struggles with this even as he gets in your face extreme IOIs.

Asians tend to be shorter (Though that's changing very quickly) and more high inhib, focusing on education rather than socialization, so an average white male might mog an average Asian male in terms of SMV in the west. However, Asians are the definition of high skill cap and succeed more as Changs than any other race, partly due to wealth and status and partly due to having the best skin/collagen/hair/face/aging. As long as an Asian is tall and well built and good at socializing, he’s well above any other race, and East Asians are getting taller and stronger at a faster rate than any other race due to quickly improving nutrition, economy, and living conditions. Small dick size has been disproven by all recent studies btw.

It's pretty common opinion that East Asians are increasing in SMV at the fastest rate of any race. They already have the highest or near highest SMVs in areas outside the west, like Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Southeast Asia, where they cuck other races in spades. It definitely won't happen in 5 years like you say, but within 30-50 years or so? Top tier Asians will very likely have the highest SMV by far, especially outside of the west where negative stereotypes don't affect them but even in the west.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Collagen or rope, pardocel and sibience

Water tbh. In all TikTok videos asking girls to pick a race to go, Asian men do the best and beat out white, black, and Latino men because they show Chads of every race. 8/10 Asian Chang >>> Chad of every other race. The videos were posted in one of the comments in the above link but salty non Asians reported them and got them taken down, I'm sure most people there saw the videos though. Ofc there are lots of Asian nerds and Asians tend to be very high inhib and many are even non NT, which fucks them over. This is the case of OP who struggles with this even as he gets in your face extreme IOIs.

Asians tend to be shorter (Though that's changing very quickly) and more high inhib, focusing on education rather than socialization, so an average white male might mog an average Asian male in terms of SMV in the west. However, Asians are the definition of high skill cap and succeed more as Changs than any other race, partly due to wealth and status and partly due to having the best skin/collagen/hair/face/aging. As long as an Asian is tall and well built and good at socializing, he’s well above any other race, and East Asians are getting taller and stronger at a faster rate than any other race due to quickly improving nutrition, economy, and living conditions. Small dick size has been disproven by all recent studies btw.

It's pretty common opinion that East Asians are increasing in SMV at the fastest rate of any race. They already have the highest or near highest SMVs in areas outside the west, like Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Southeast Asia, where they cuck other races in spades. It definitely won't happen in 5 years like you say, but within 30-50 years or so? Top tier Asians will very likely have the highest SMV by far, especially outside of the west where negative stereotypes don't affect them but even in the west.

I agree!

black girls ask me out semi often and this has created an awkward situation where I have to avoid the hallway with the nursing mothers lounge at my uni

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: sibience and pardocel
legit theory

run high trust theory at white people neighborhoods

white females will want to explore interracial

• +1
CCP propaganda, possibly AI bots (Artificial Intelligence)

No females are attracted to asian men

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, sibience and 1 other person
CCP propaganda, possibly AI bots (Artificial Intelligence)

No females are attracted to asian men

Evidence shows otherwise. Coping incels (evidenced by this thread) on an anti-Asian incel forum don't change that undeniable fact. This will just be more the case in the future.

• +1
legit theory

run high trust theory at white people neighborhoods

white females will want to explore interracial
High trust equals access to HQNP foids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler, sibience and pardocel
If niggas denied BBC media halo, Kpopmaxxers proved it. Media halo is so real, women are fucking retards and just follow trends

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, sibience and pardocel
Turn off your pc and go out. How often do you see asian dudes with white chicks??

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
Only in the internet jfl

My HS was full of Moabites (so-called Japanese, so-called Chinese, so-called Korean) and they were all incels
It was different back when you were in high school but nowadays asian guys are popular among many zoomer foids.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and sibience
Moabites (so-called Japanese, so-called Chinese, so-called Korean)
I swear this is one of the funniest running gags on this forum jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Smuuu, 5'8manlet, TsarTsar444 and 4 others

View attachment 2135490

View attachment 2135488View attachment 2135501View attachment 2135502View attachment 2135503View attachment 2135505View attachment 2135508

Even I can't believe it has got to this point. Media halo is real.

@Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @mrriceguy @Ellipsis @Jungcuck @Qazqa

tbh as of now I'm not too sure but you're right, the next 5 years is going to be crucial, I want to see how drastically the game changes. I saw a post on AzniIdenity where the dudes were being honest though and they were like "kpop hasnt changed anything tbh I still dont see many asian dudes with non asian chicks compared to wmaf"

I'm not trolling you here, I'll try to find em. As of now, I can't say much but the next couple of years are going to be interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, johncruz12345, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
It was different back when you were in high school but nowadays asian guys are popular among many zoomer foids.
i just finished HS

• +1
  • Woah
Nobody itt gets it lmao

Clueless losers

• Woah
black girls ask me out semi often and this has created an awkward situation where I have to avoid the hallway with the nursing mothers lounge at my uni

I like black girls they have good looksmaxxing potential with makeup and straightening hair and dying blonde but a lot of them don't looksmax but I would still accept an unattractive black girl and teach her to wear makeup and change her hair for more attractiveness.

High trust equals access to HQNP foids

Most of the videos of girls in korea I see on tiktok are hqnp. I think because hqnp girls are attracted to cuteness more because they like pure looks because they are hqnp themself.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Cheesyrumble
Turn off your pc and go out. How often do you see asian dudes with white chicks??
tbh as of now I'm not too sure but you're right, the next 5 years is going to be crucial, I want to see how drastically the game changes. I saw a post on AzniIdenity where the dudes were being honest though and they were like "kpop hasnt changed anything tbh I still dont see many asian dudes with non asian chicks compared to wmaf"

I'm not trolling you here, I'll try to find em. As of now, I can't say much but the next couple of years are going to be interesting

Many guys like Failednormiemanlet already see asian guys with whites, also biggdink too he sees a lot of asians, even short ones with white girls.

But generally a lot of asian guys like me are very insecure and shy to be seen in public with a white girl, so I would never be in public with them but I will want to spend time with them in private.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Only in the internet jfl

• +1

Because they have no social skills. There's like 3 Asian guys in this forum who are all incel despite literally getting approached and asked out by multiple females.

I'm curry and this have never happened to me in my life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, Cheesyrumble and sibience
But generally a lot of asian guys like me are very insecure and shy to be seen in public with a white girl, so I would never be in public with them
Lol

• JFL
Because they have no social skills. There's like 3 Asian guys in this forum who are all incel despite literally getting approached and asked out by multiple females.

Social skills/NT are genetic. It is rare to see a black guy who is high inhib.

A big misconception in this forum is thinking having looks and female attention will cause someone to have confidence and social skills.

It is true though. I always overthink what people think of me and I am very easily embarrassed. And it is just very awkward because I suffered from being incel and saw couples in public walking with each other and it was embarrassing just seeing that so I don't want to be like that.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I like black girls they have good looksmaxxing potential with makeup and straightening hair and dying blonde but a lot of them don't looksmax but I would still accept an unattractive black girl and teach her to wear makeup and change her hair for more attractiveness.

Most of the videos of girls in korea I see on tiktok are hqnp. I think because hqnp girls are attracted to cuteness more because they like pure looks because they are hqnp themself.
Hqnp kdrama fangirl pipeline is real (I can't say this Spanish foid is purely cuteness cause she is sexy af too with her body)

1680517205 2
1680517205 3

Bonus: pure cutemaxxed neotenous german girl with oofy doofy gook
Screenshot 20230402 131841 YouTube

Gook males are literally their own worst enemy tbh. Many are high inhib faggots that don't even try to improve themselves outside of studymaxxing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Smuuu, sibience and pardocel
i wish the jews could give us ethnics some media halo as well. Unfair thats its only happening with gooks and BBCs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sibience, Ethniframementalcel and Cheesyrumble
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Cheesyrumble
i wish the jews could give us ethnics some media halo as well. Unfair thats its only happening with gooks and BBCs
What ethnic are u? Latino, MENA, South asian?

Cause hispanics already have the halo of fitting into western culture way better than East Asians.

MENA, I can't really speak on. Only curries really have valid complaints cause of all the blatant racist shit about them all over the internet

• +1
That bitch is so ugly she could unironically be my looksmatch.
That's what happens when a cumskin overdoses on gook beauty standards

• JFL
  • So Sad
Hqnp kdrama fangirl pipeline is real (I can't say this Spanish foid is purely cuteness cause she is sexy af too with her body)

1680517205 2
1680517205 3
What's her ig?

• +1
will never happen, we are their natural enemies

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sibience, Razeb and Cheesyrumble
will never happen, we are their natural enemies
What are u? @WayneSarcosuhus answer too.

Btw the jews are the enemy of east asians too. They did nothing to help east asian men. We overcame the jews by promoting our own media like anime, manga, kdramas etc.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Geneticist
Many guys like Failednormiemanlet already see asian guys with whites, also biggdink too he sees a lot of asians, even short ones with white girls.

But generally a lot of asian guys like me are very insecure and shy to be seen in public with a white girl, so I would never be in public with them but I will want to spend time with them in private.
Yea all the time, with other non Asian girls too but they’re always Filipinos
Never East Asian so it’s not kpop halo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Smuuu, sibience and Cheesyrumble
Yea all the time, with other non Asian girls too but they’re always Filipinos
Never East Asian so it’s not kpop halo
Ur a serb with a fetish so rare it's mythical, why are u so obsessed with Flilipinos and curries cucking you?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 7580

its just Kpop type pretty boys they like that's it

• +1
its just Kpop type pretty boys they like that's it

That’s cope. Kpopmaxxed prettyboy Asians do shit in Tinder experiments against tan robust faced gymmaxxed Changs with fuckboy hair and tats. Girls choose the latter over Chads of every other race in TikTok videos for a reason, Kpop fags can’t compete

• +1
That’s cope. Kpopmaxxed prettyboy Asians do shit in Tinder experiments against robust faced gymmaxxed Changs with fuckboy hair. Maybe a tan or tattoos too. Girls choose the latter over Chads of every other race in TikTok videos for a reason, Kpop fags can’t compete
from what ive seen all the young girls obsess over k pop pretty boys secondly a chad is a chad and will slay regardless of race bt its insane cope to thing asians have max smv in the west the whites are still on top there

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Ethniframementalcel
from what ive seen all the young girls obsess over k pop pretty boys secondly a chad is a chad and will slay regardless of race bt its insane cope to thing asians have max smv in the west the whites are still on top there

Maybe, but Asians are surpassing whites, especially top tier Changs compared to top tier Chads. I’m not coping, TikTok videos asking girls which race of Chad they prefer prove this. If anything they alr mog every other race that’s not white or white passing when you consider high level, and they will also age a lot better and be wealthier on avg than whites. They’ll be the best soon esp outside the west with all the genetic natural selection and cultural takeover going on

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Maybe, but Asians are surpassing whites, especially top tier Changs compared to top tier Chads. I’m not coping, TikTok videos asking girls which race of Chad they prefer prove this. If anything they alr mog every other race that’s not white or white passing when you consider high level, and they will also age a lot better and be wealthier on avg than whites. They’ll be peak soon esp outside the west with all the natural selection and cultural takeover going on
from what ive seen asians age like fine wine so they can retain their chang status longer only weakness is manlet status but I think that's changing a bit from what ive seen in northern china

• +1
Reactions: sibience, Ethniframementalcel and Geneticist
from what ive seen asians age like fine wine so they can retain their chang status longer only weakness is manlet status but I think that's changing a bit from what ive seen in northern china

Oh it’s changing alright. East Asians are getting taller at the fastest rate of any race, China and South Korea are growing taller faster than any other country. Chinese were the tallest in the world for most of history and will be the tallest again. Ancient Chinese in Shandong used to average 5’11 and grow up to 6’3. Western raised Northern Chinese already average 5’10.5 and it’s only going up from here.

6409E6D5 DE7C 4509 A2CC 51B1AE230E95

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and sibience

@sibience and @Cheesyrumble are asian females larping as asian males. literally my whole life as rice i've never been approached.

• JFL