There has to be more to life than hookups, wagecucking, and consumerism

All you are telling me is that you are in theory separating yourself from your ego. The feeling that what you are working on is “yourself”.

Life is a video game the only difference is you physically feel the consequences of losing, you are the ego, you are the character. Life is NOT the same as a video game nor should it be viewed as such because by saying “it’s a video game” you are essentially saying “I don’t bear the consequences of the mistakes, but only benefit from the improvements”

but that’s not how life works is it. you mainly JUST feel the pain of life and not the benefits. It’s not like a video game at all.
I've disassociated with the pain and ego death of consequences at this point. What's done is done.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I've disassociated with the pain and ego death of consequences at this point. What's done is done.
No you haven’t. You just aren’t currently in pain. If I lit you on fire you wouldn’t be saying life is a video game anymore would you. No, no it’s very real.

You’re telling me the only option to this life is to go mentally insane and imagine yourself as a different, non coping wageslave that you are? What a joke dude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, wollet2, PYT and 1 other person
No you haven’t. You just aren’t currently in pain. If I lit you on fire you wouldn’t be saying life is a video game anymore would you. No, no it’s very real.
Physical pain is far different then the "consequences" I'm mentioning.
You’re telling me the only option to this life is to go mentally insane and imagine yourself as a different, non coping wageslave that you are? What a joke dude.
It worked for me and I'm still sane. Wageslaving is overrated in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
Physical pain is far different then the "consequences" I'm mentioning.

It worked for me and I'm still sane. Wageslaving is overrated in my opinion.
You are telling me you completely dissasociated from who you are and thus no longer feel pain? Doesn’t even make sense. There is only one actual thing that I can be sure of in the entire world and it’s that I am myself and I live in my body. There is literally no other concept that can be proved philosophically other than this. You haven’t dissasociated from shit. You are still hungry, still shit the toilet every night, still sleep softly and feel different emotions as you read this, still have a burning desire for more and more and more consumption in this life. You are still yourself and you haven’t done shit except one thing and that’s believe a lie, a lie that you aren’t who you are.

If I stabbed you right now you would very much react like a normal person getting stabbed, not on some philosophical cope that you aren’t the person who didn’t just get stabbed. Ego death is retarded and just a cope and 100% not possible.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm and Lorsss
A whole lot of words that don’t make sense. Just live? Just suffer for what end? To suffer for the purpose of suffering? You are not even realizing what you are saying.

All these words but the truth is you are saying this shit but thinking something completely different. You SAY just live and endure the suffering, but you secretly BELIEVE that you yourself can live a life worth living.

In essence in all that essay you typed, all you really said was “I think I at least, even if just me alone, will be happy”.
Enjoy suffering? That’s fucking stupid.
Suffering is only if you let it be, all is ruled by the mind, yourself.
You create the suffering

As i said, don't try to give a logical argument to the purpose of our existence, as if there was some objective.
Don't cope with the meaning theory.

Best thing to do is to develop your view of reality intellectually.

• +1
pain, suffering, misery, disappointment, sadness, loneliness, depression, pain, suffering, misery, disappointment, sadness, loneliness, depression, pain, suffering, misery, disappointment, sadness, loneliness, depression, pain, suffering, misery, disappointment, sadness, loneliness, depression, pain, suffering, misery, disappointment, sadness, loneliness, depression, pain, suffering, misery, disappointment, sadness, loneliness, depression

You're playing the game on regular difficulty. I am living in nightmare mode... spawn trapped. Insta-death.
Wow I guess you are right, this gave me a new ethusiam to sit at my desk for another 8 hours. Cannot wait to go home and sit there, life is good.

Why would there be? You can only blame yourself for this sense of empty, numb indignation because of the false premise that you, a self aware ape are destined for anything greater than eating, fucking, shitting, pissing and dying, AKA the typical life experience of an organism.

Think of it this way; when was the last time you saw a cat crying about not being destined for anything greater than chasing its tail and eating? Obviously cats don't have abstract cognition, but unless you have a good argument for why you are intrinsically different than cats existentially, this shouldn't bring you down.

You are an eating, fucking, shitting bag of water and protein that will forget all of this astronomically tiny, existential fluke happened in roughly about 3100 weeks of living, except you were unlucky enough to be born as a monkey with hyperactive agency detection that wants to assign an explanation and causative relationship with every phenomenon you observe in your life.

Don't take life too seriously. Yes, there's no greater purpose. There is no God, no afterlife, no sin, no virtue, no justice, no morals. It's all just useful (ish) constructs made by wise ass grandpas that thought the same things you're thinking now, trying to make sense of it all.

Women are whores that want Chad, pussy gets boring, food gets boring, video games get boring, hobbies get boring, you're overworked, underpaid, ruled by techno-feudalist oligarchs that value money over your health, there is no justice in the world, and you will put up with all of it and keep going, because might as well. You're gonna die soon enough anyway, why end it now?
You wrote all by yourself?

No dude we aren’t free creatures at all. Life makes up the rules by giving you an instinct to live and chase after power and dominance socially. Then your biology further controls you by giving you pain whenever you don’t have social dominance (what we call mogging, slaying, having a social circle) and dominance over your material environment (having nicer things than others is what makes you enjoy them more, that’s why there are so many car copers).

Your biology in conclusion controls you by pain as a means to get you to stay in the lane towards striving for more social power, more material power.

We are not free at all.
that's all pointless to dwell on, why bother with things you can't change anyways?

yeah, your biology will control things in your life. You can't decide to fly because your body was not designed to do so, you can't decide to see ultraviolet colors because your eyes can't see it. But on things you can control, you can definitely make the rules, those things you mentioned imo are one of those.

Many people don't really care about that stuff, and many dedicated their lives to fight against these 'desires'. There are certain aspects of your biological imperative you really can control and part of being human is being able to do so, imo.

I mean, if this guy could fight a primitive and strong response as the urge to react at physical pain, staying still until flames consumed his body, there's no reason to believe you can't fight things like jealously or all the mogging obsession.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ballskin
Wow I guess you are right, this gave me a new ethusiam to sit at my desk for another 8 hours. Cannot wait to go home and sit there, life is good.
you need to enjoy your existance more man.

tldr: enjoy act of existing and don't complain/cope
No, my response was for his sense of indignation that's almost a sense of entitlement for a purpose. Life is shit and pointless start to finish and you're not owed a sense of purpose or happiness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Suffering is only if you let it be, all is ruled by the mind, yourself.
You create the suffering

As i said, don't try to give a logical argument to the purpose of our existence, as if there was some objective.
Don't cope with the meaning theory.

Best thing to do is to develop your view of reality intellectually.
You are retarded genuinely you have zero clue how the world actually works. You genuinely aren’t self aware at all and believe that life is good for you, hence why you put “high T prettyboy” in your name, because you believe that life is good because you think you are winning at life.

Because YOU think you are winning at life, you think EVERYONE is winning at life. If I made you ugly and short and a wageslave with no way out, is the pain in your head suddenly? Is it just a mindset bro? Is it just an illusion?

No. The answer isn’t even in your fucking control. You have zero control. It’s not JUST IN YOUR HEAD BRO. You are short, ugly, wageslave, waiting to die. And no amount of MINDSET BRO is gonna change that. What part of that kind of pain can you not understand.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, wollet2 and Deleted member 15164
You are retarded genuinely you have zero clue how the world actually works. You genuinely aren’t self aware at all and believe that life is good for you, hence why you put “high T prettyboy” in your name, because you believe that life is good because you think you are winning at life.

Because YOU think you are winning at life, you think EVERYONE is winning at life. If I made you ugly and short and a wageslave with no way out, is the pain in your head suddenly? Is it just a mindset bro? Is it just an illusion?

No. The answer isn’t even in your fucking control. You have zero control. It’s not JUST IN YOUR HEAD BRO. You are short, ugly, wageslave, waiting to die. And no amount of MINDSET BRO is gonna change that. What part of that kind of pain can you not understand.
Your thread started well but your replies are shit. End it the soonest possible

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
No, my response was for his sense of indignation that's almost a sense of entitlement for a purpose. Life is shit and pointless start to finish and you're not owed a sense of purpose or happiness
the tldr describes that man, enjoy the act of existing and dont cope/complain for a meaning

Your thread started well but your replies are shit. End it the soonest possible
I am sorry is this a fucking movie with multiple parts pal? No it’s not entertainment for you

the tldr describes that man, enjoy the act of existing and dont cope/complain for a meaning
Yeah legit. The closest thing to a purpose I can think of is mating/eating/shitting/dying AKA feeding the cycle of carbon based fauna and flora of earth

How retard????? Enjoy the desk?????
Yes nigga, enjoy literally typing, every breath u take, man everything is so much profound but with modern society everything is so futile.
I wish I explained myself better, and that we could discuss this irl

Yes nigga, enjoy literally typing, every breath u take, man everything is so much profound but with modern society everything is so futile.
I wish I explained myself better, and that we could discuss this irl
i want to chain you to a basement wall and force you to work for me in my basement then we will see how much you enjoy every breath you take and living pal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Polar, Paroxysm, wollet2 and 1 other person
now i know why people in society keep it going, it’s full of fucking retards like this nano kid and normies who legit are happy with just BREATHING and are totally fine with suffering because they are too low intelligence to even see the problem or issue to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

I put high t prettyboy cause was the first thing i thought, proves nothing about my situation.
The mindset i said was not meant to be a way to cope with life struggles, but to live conscious about the true value of things.
Im neither in a good place or a bad, the only thing I do is work on improving, talk no one, gym, house, cook food, clean, study.

now i know why people in society keep it going, it’s full of fucking retards like this nano kid and normies who legit are happy with just BREATHING and are totally fine with suffering because they are too low intelligence to even see the problem or issue to begin with.
fuck you nigga at taking it personally and devaluing other people.

ur the retard that things know much... everything is so bad muh and my meaning muh andmuh the normies muh.
Ur just a nigger who is taking himself as superior to others to cope.
Good one Pal.

• +1
Ignorance is bliss man. Low IQ normies can live their whole lives being nothing more than worthless slaves and still find ways to feel good about themselves. Unfortunately for you, you aren't ignorant and therefore unhappy. Your only choices are to put up with it or end it.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 16220
fuck you nigga at taking it personally and devaluing other people.

ur the retard that things know much... everything is so bad muh and my meaning muh andmuh the normies muh.
Ur just a nigger who is taking himself as superior to other to cope.
Good one Pal.
not sure what this ramble of illiterate garbage was but i clearly understand myself, how the world works, and even understand your own psychology better than you understand yourself, because much of your thoughts and desires aren’t even your own but run by biology. if I’m more self aware of my own unconscious biology than you, and you share the same biology as me, I understand your unconscious biology better than you do.

and that seems to be the case here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
You nigga have so much tho value so less.
If your face was a bit better and other stuff Ur life would be ideal right pal.
Hope u go to africa and work as a fucking slave in a mine, maybe u value living more nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Copeful
Ignorance is bliss man. Low IQ normies can live their whole lives being nothing more than worthless slaves and still find ways to feel good about themselves. Unfortunately for you, you aren't ignorant and therefore unhappy. Your only choices are to put up with it or end it.
why you on his dick my guy.

not sure what this ramble of illiterate garbage was but i clearly understand myself, how the world works, and even understand your own psychology better than you understand yourself, because much of your thoughts and desires aren’t even your own but run by biology. if I’m more self aware of my own unconscious biology than you, and you share the same biology as me, I understand your unconscious biology better than you do.

and that seems to be the case here.
yeah man, im sure ur the most conscious being and highest iq.
hope u do well pal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
yeah man, im sure ur the most conscious being and highest iq.
hope u do well pal
illiterate garbage, confusing well thought out responses with egoism and my views that you are literally retarded as views that i am calling myself above average intelligence. literally you are just a moron, im average intelligence but you aren’t even that.

Im on no one's dick homie, just saying it how it is.
No dude he’s genuinely just retarded and braindead. Like actually a bot IQ. He’s made to be a factory worker.

No dude he’s genuinely just retarded and braindead. Like actually a bot IQ. He’s made to be a factory worker.
For you, I suggest leaving the western world and joining Sudanese cannibalistic tribe.

"What is the most important thing in life?"
"Meat"
:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tenshi, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
did u go to uni?

illiterate garbage, confusing well thought out responses with egoism and my views that you are literally retarded as views that i am calling myself above average intelligence. literally you are just a moron, im average intelligence but you aren’t even that.
sad

Have surgery to have a decent face (htn) and then go travel the world. What's the point of living if you are gonna be like a slave the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Why would there be? You can only blame yourself for this sense of empty, numb indignation because of the false premise that you, a self aware ape are destined for anything greater than eating, fucking, shitting, pissing and dying, AKA the typical life experience of an organism.

Think of it this way; when was the last time you saw a cat crying about not being destined for anything greater than chasing its tail and eating? Obviously cats don't have abstract cognition, but unless you have a good argument for why you are intrinsically different than cats existentially, this shouldn't bring you down.

You are an eating, fucking, shitting bag of water and protein that will forget all of this astronomically tiny, existential fluke happened in roughly about 3100 weeks of living, except you were unlucky enough to be born as a monkey with hyperactive agency detection that wants to assign an explanation and causative relationship with every phenomenon you observe in your life.

Don't take life too seriously. Yes, there's no greater purpose. There is no God, no afterlife, no sin, no virtue, no justice, no morals. It's all just useful (ish) constructs made by wise ass grandpas that thought the same things you're thinking now, trying to make sense of it all.

Women are whores that want Chad, pussy gets boring, food gets boring, video games get boring, hobbies get boring, you're overworked, underpaid, ruled by techno-feudalist oligarchs that value money over your health, there is no justice in the world, and you will put up with all of it and keep going, because might as well. You're gonna die soon enough anyway, why end it now?
You know all of this but are you advocating for what? To continue it? And to say that I am the cause of my own pain because I expect something greater? No, eating and shitting and consuming is merely a byproduct of the human desire to have MORE. Would you say the end goal is to eat and shit and sleep? No. That’s just things we end up DOING to continue this path of suffering. Because even in fulfilling all these desires of eating and sleeping and shitting, I am still existentially miserable, which makes me feel as if there IS SOMETHING that the eating and shitting is supposed to be used TOWARDS.

Almost as if there is supposed to be a god, or a meaning, but I know there is not.

And to say this life will end soon, why end it now, is essentially to say “there is some reason to stick around” which you im sure have already thought about. You MUST have some sort of cope which is why you are so effortlessly able to see the things I am seeing but still tell me that I am at fault for feeling the way I do, and that there’s a reason to live.

You seem self aware, so what is this cope?

the women are exactly what I hate, whores with no personality and high body counts,
this is what i mean. you havent had the virgin JB experience, and maybe never will. so you look for validation in weird ways to fill the empty void. what not having teen love does to a mf

• JFL
this is what i mean. you havent had the virgin JB experience, and maybe never will. so you look for validation in weird ways to fill the empty void. what not having teen love does to a mf
such a strange cope dude you actually think i care? ive smashed girls that just turned 18 as if there’s any difference.

Have you tried getting a job you like?

• JFL
I am sorry is this a fucking movie with multiple parts pal? No it’s not entertainment for you
Its over pack it up. Life is a scam

• +1
Reactions: Nerian
You nigga have so much tho value so less.
If your face was a bit better and other stuff Ur life would be ideal right pal.
Hope u go to africa and work as a fucking slave in a mine, maybe u value living more nigga.
this jfl
OP should be grateful he isn’t handicapped or working fields on some third world plantation
niggas in first world have everything but are still depressed and complain

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18840
My brain is on its last neural fiber today, I am slowly seeing the world as it is, working makes me die inside, a manager comes to my desk and asks me why I filled out a paper in pen instead of pencil angrily, I apologize.

I use my lunch break to get some more work done, a woman who is much higher in power than me i go to to ask for a paper, she answers angrily as if I’m incompetent, not realizing I am twice her size and much more intelligent than her. I can do nothing, she is one of my supervisors.

I go home to my small room where I have little possessions and wait for my short lunch break to end to go back and sit at a desk. In my free time I have zero friends and wait for work to begin again. A year has passed and it’s exactly the same.

I gym cope in my free time with other normies just to see that we all are miserable and just trying to be happy. I see that the gym doesn’t fix the issue, it just gives you a better body and that’s it.

I see subhumans at my work again, talking happily about their travel plans, consumerism plans, media consumption plans, sports consumption talk, and i watch it all and die inside because none of those things make me happy. I leave work again and wait for it to begin, again.

I used to hookup with women but realized I was deeply unfulfilled after and the women are exactly what I hate, whores with no personality and high body counts, who just want you to fuck them better than the last guy and be better looking too. Afterwards you find out they have no brain and it’s exactly what you would imagine. I keep looking only to find nothing.

Finally I say, there must be higher quality women. I use dating apps but obviously can’t find any and no social circle or friends leaves me with no options. I say “okay. I will get surgery, move to a new place, and keep trying”.

This is the current plan. I don’t know anymore. I am empty inside. My lunch break is up.

Go lift, pussy.

You sound low T
if you think higher t will make wagelaving whitecollar in a feminized office more bearable youre probably 16 or retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 5815, incel194012940 and 2 others
this jfl
OP should be grateful he isn’t handicapped or working fields on some third world plantation
medieval peasants had much better lives than the average lookmax browser

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
You are just coping for a moment with lifting weights to which you will show back up to the office, back to wanting to suicide.
Why is this is the moneymaking and success section if your just wagecucking with no ambitions or goals

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, wollet2, ALP and 2 others
if you think higher t will make wagelaving whitecollar in a feminized office more bearable youre probably 16 or retarded
Yea ok faggot

this jfl
the kid you are agreeing with is literally 14 years old, 5’4, living with his parents and has no clue how the world actually works. I am 21, work with people much older than me, and am FAR ahead of people much older than me in my understanding of psychology and society.

Are you trying to say I live a life worth living? You WOULDNT want to live this way. The fact that you won’t even discount me the mere mercy of admitting my life is terrible is comical and shows just how little the average man is worth, im worth nothing to you to the point where you wouldn’t even let me be a victim. If you had your way, I would be chained to a wall and beaten endlessly all day long and STILL not discounted the title of being a beat dog. It’s despicable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Copeful