There has to be more to life than hookups, wagecucking, and consumerism

You know all of this but are you advocating for what? To continue it? And to say that I am the cause of my own pain because I expect something greater? No, eating and shitting and consuming is merely a byproduct of the human desire to have MORE. Would you say the end goal is to eat and shit and sleep? No. That’s just things we end up DOING to continue this path of suffering. Because even in fulfilling all these desires of eating and sleeping and shitting, I am still existentially miserable, which makes me feel as if there IS SOMETHING that the eating and shitting is supposed to be used TOWARDS.

Almost as if there is supposed to be a god, or a meaning, but I know there is not.

And to say this life will end soon, why end it now, is essentially to say “there is some reason to stick around” which you im sure have already thought about. You MUST have some sort of cope which is why you are so effortlessly able to see the things I am seeing but still tell me that I am at fault for feeling the way I do, and that there’s a reason to live.

You seem self aware, so what is this cope?
Eating and shitting is the byproduct of wanting something more? Not really

I'm not advocating for anything. If anything, what i said reaffirms what you're heading towards. What do YOU want to do about it? Kill yourself or choose to wake up tomorrow? Personally I think even if quite shit, the human experience has to be statistically rare and is worth living, hence why I advocate to continue it. I'm not anti natalist

Would you say the end goal is to eat and shit and sleep? No. That’s just things we end up DOING to continue this path of suffering [\quote]
I never said the goal of life was carnal desires. Those are just impetuses to fulfill the ultimate evolutionary goal which is survival/reproduction

Because even in fulfilling all these desires of eating and sleeping and shitting, I am still existentially miserable, which makes me feel as if there IS SOMETHING that the eating and shitting is supposed to be used TOWARDS.
Yeah lol I know it feels there has to be something more, something more profound and purposeful but there isn't. Just because you're not fulfilled doing basic human mundane activities doesn't mean there is something more. You weren't designed to get a heroin tier rush after performing normal everyday tasks. Human ancestors had a better grasp of purpose because it was harder to accomplish basic human things like raising children and foraging food and finding shelter. The present lifestyle leaves people feeling empty because they experienced the full scope of gratification your brain rewards you with. People just don't want to admit that gratification is really rhe only "purpose" they seek and just call it muh hedonism even though every retarded bullshit disciplinary hardship they put themselves through like working more hours or working out or eating better or etc etc all eventually lead to higher access of food + bitches + shelter

I already touched on this, it's called hyperactive agency detection and its in all mammals, just very pronounced in humans. It doesn't mean there is actually a causative agency like God, as you said it just feels like it

I do believe it's worth sticking around until natural death because sentience is a unique experience. Suicide is fine if like is unbearably difficult for a person but I don't really think that's the case for you, you're just a 20 yo guy that realized how shit it is to become a member of the rat race. But even rotting at home doing nothing and not working will also make you feel depressed, so it's more than just shitty working conditions

I'm not telling you that you're at fault for feeling anything, just that you shouldn't be confused why you have no purpose, because you really don't. I think it's worth sticking around to eat more food and fuck more girls. You will always feel hungry and horny again

I don't understand how it makes sense to kill yourself because you don't have a purpose unless your life is painful/hard

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Danish_Retard, smvmaxxertilllate and 2 others
My brain is on its last neural fiber today, I am slowly seeing the world as it is, working makes me die inside, a manager comes to my desk and asks me why I filled out a paper in pen instead of pencil angrily, I apologize.

I use my lunch break to get some more work done, a woman who is much higher in power than me i go to to ask for a paper, she answers angrily as if I’m incompetent, not realizing I am twice her size and much more intelligent than her. I can do nothing, she is one of my supervisors.

I go home to my small room where I have little possessions and wait for my short lunch break to end to go back and sit at a desk. In my free time I have zero friends and wait for work to begin again. A year has passed and it’s exactly the same.

I gym cope in my free time with other normies just to see that we all are miserable and just trying to be happy. I see that the gym doesn’t fix the issue, it just gives you a better body and that’s it.

I see subhumans at my work again, talking happily about their travel plans, consumerism plans, media consumption plans, sports consumption talk, and i watch it all and die inside because none of those things make me happy. I leave work again and wait for it to begin, again.

I used to hookup with women but realized I was deeply unfulfilled after and the women are exactly what I hate, whores with no personality and high body counts, who just want you to fuck them better than the last guy and be better looking too. Afterwards you find out they have no brain and it’s exactly what you would imagine. I keep looking only to find nothing.

Finally I say, there must be higher quality women. I use dating apps but obviously can’t find any and no social circle or friends leaves me with no options. I say “okay. I will get surgery, move to a new place, and keep trying”.

This is the current plan. I don’t know anymore. I am empty inside. My lunch break is up.
I didnt read but I will. Dont k
My brain is on its last neural fiber today, I am slowly seeing the world as it is, working makes me die inside, a manager comes to my desk and asks me why I filled out a paper in pen instead of pencil angrily, I apologize.

I use my lunch break to get some more work done, a woman who is much higher in power than me i go to to ask for a paper, she answers angrily as if I’m incompetent, not realizing I am twice her size and much more intelligent than her. I can do nothing, she is one of my supervisors.

I go home to my small room where I have little possessions and wait for my short lunch break to end to go back and sit at a desk. In my free time I have zero friends and wait for work to begin again. A year has passed and it’s exactly the same.

I gym cope in my free time with other normies just to see that we all are miserable and just trying to be happy. I see that the gym doesn’t fix the issue, it just gives you a better body and that’s it.

I see subhumans at my work again, talking happily about their travel plans, consumerism plans, media consumption plans, sports consumption talk, and i watch it all and die inside because none of those things make me happy. I leave work again and wait for it to begin, again.

I used to hookup with women but realized I was deeply unfulfilled after and the women are exactly what I hate, whores with no personality and high body counts, who just want you to fuck them better than the last guy and be better looking too. Afterwards you find out they have no brain and it’s exactly what you would imagine. I keep looking only to find nothing.

Finally I say, there must be higher quality women. I use dating apps but obviously can’t find any and no social circle or friends leaves me with no options. I say “okay. I will get surgery, move to a new place, and keep trying”.

This is the current plan. I don’t know anymore. I am empty inside. My lunch break is up.
Nice story. Anyway. Do you masturbate?

the kid you are agreeing with is literally 14 years old, 5’4, living with his parents and has no clue how the world actually works. I am 21, work with people much older than me, and am FAR ahead of people much older than me in my understanding of psychology and society.

Are you trying to say I live a life worth living? You WOULDNT want to live this way. The fact that you won’t even discount me the mere mercy of admitting my life is terrible is comical and shows just how little the average man is worth, im worth nothing to you to the point where you wouldn’t even let me be a victim. If you had your way, I would be chained to a wall and beaten endlessly all day long and STILL not discounted the title of being a beat dog. It’s despicable.
bruh your entire thesis is just being angry about being le cog in the machine wageslave… pretty much everybody has this realisation once they enter the workforce, not really anything new tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
The dream of fulfillment is the biggest lie ever told. You will never experience genuine consistent happiness and fulfillment unless you have a few extra chromosomes.

Life is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18840
ngl op im with you

I dont understand all this sheep creeps wagecucking 24/7 only to have 1 or 2 yearly vacations as their main goal in life or sacrifice their entire freedom to have kids and then live a miserable life wagecucking even more. Whole modern society is designed to inject dopamine in your brain to cope and distract from your miserable life and keep doing cheap labour

I always seen this since very young, and thats why I was obssessed to FIRE asap believing that was the ultimate solution. Im an oldcel (30yo) but im already retired (I have enough savings for the rest of my life, no need to work if I dont want to). And guess what. Life is even more pointless now lmao. Biggest pill I ever swallowed. I hope I discover what is the fucking point of life before roping, but even considering joining the hamster wheel and volunteering into jobs just to distract my mind and cope. :feelswhy:

Last edited:
if you think higher t will make wagelaving whitecollar in a feminized office more bearable youre probably 16 or retarded
@FootballPlaya69 is probably black or brown because the way he spells "playa" and so statistically likely to be retarded.

@FootballPlaya69 is probably black or brown because the way he spells "playa" and so statistically likely to be retarded.
most normie whites are totally wiggerfiend at this point so its hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
most normie whites are totally niggerfiend at this point so its hard to tell
Kali Yuga :feelswah:

Has any of the retards on this shithole ever acknowledged your username?

You are telling me you completely dissasociated from who you are and thus no longer feel pain? Doesn’t even make sense. There is only one actual thing that I can be sure of in the entire world and it’s that I am myself and I live in my body. There is literally no other concept that can be proved philosophically other than this. You haven’t dissasociated from shit. You are still hungry, still shit the toilet every night, still sleep softly and feel different emotions as you read this, still have a burning desire for more and more and more consumption in this life. You are still yourself and you haven’t done shit except one thing and that’s believe a lie, a lie that you aren’t who you are.

If I stabbed you right now you would very much react like a normal person getting stabbed, not on some philosophical cope that you aren’t the person who didn’t just get stabbed. Ego death is retarded and just a cope and 100% not possible.
Meditate. Learn the ways of the BVLL.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob

Make money. Lookmaxx to HTN-Chadlite. Travel the world. I promise you it’s the one thing you’ll never regret doing and something you’ll wish you’ve done more of on your death bed.

Don’t waste your life OP

It's behind a paywall. Don't work - grift and leech
Eating and shitting is the byproduct of wanting something more? Not really

I'm not advocating for anything. If anything, what i said reaffirms what you're heading towards. What do YOU want to do about it? Kill yourself or choose to wake up tomorrow? Personally I think even if quite shit, the human experience has to be statistically rare and is worth living, hence why I advocate to continue it. I'm not anti natalist

I never said the goal of life was carnal desires. Those are just impetuses to fulfill the ultimate evolutionary goal which is survival/reproduction

Yeah lol I know it feels there has to be something more, something more profound and purposeful but there isn't. Just because you're not fulfilled doing basic human mundane activities doesn't mean there is something more. You weren't designed to get a heroin tier rush after performing normal everyday tasks. Human ancestors had a better grasp of purpose because it was harder to accomplish basic human things like raising children and foraging food and finding shelter. The present lifestyle leaves people feeling empty because they experienced the full scope of gratification your brain rewards you with. People just don't want to admit that gratification is really rhe only "purpose" they seek and just call it muh hedonism even though every retarded bullshit disciplinary hardship they put themselves through like working more hours or working out or eating better or etc etc all eventually lead to higher access of food + bitches + shelter

I already touched on this, it's called hyperactive agency detection and its in all mammals, just very pronounced in humans. It doesn't mean there is actually a causative agency like God, as you said it just feels like it

I do believe it's worth sticking around until natural death because sentience is a unique experience. Suicide is fine if like is unbearably difficult for a person but I don't really think that's the case for you, you're just a 20 yo guy that realized how shit it is to become a member of the rat race. But even rotting at home doing nothing and not working will also make you feel depressed, so it's more than just shitty working conditions

I'm not telling you that you're at fault for feeling anything, just that you shouldn't be confused why you have no purpose, because you really don't. I think it's worth sticking around to eat more food and fuck more girls. You will always feel hungry and horny again

I don't understand how it makes sense to kill yourself because you don't have a purpose unless your life is painful/hard
:soy::soy::soy: What happens to a man when he loses his spirituality.

high intellect but no sense of spirituality. You are a soulless cuck - these philosophies are all a sophistry, they don't have the ring of truth to them, and they are demolished by the same science and deductive logic used to construct them.

I hope you get banned for homosexuality again.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Become neet, embrace THE LIFE.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
You get to work indoors with air conditioning sitting at a desk and you have had hookups? Lucky you.

In all seriousness though...it could be worse and sometimes you gotta be happy with what you have. Sometimes you gotta realize that this might be as good as it gets for you, unless you luck out and win the lottery or something.

It sounds like you are unfulfilled at your job and have no friends or girlfriend or plans outside of work that provide fulfillment either. You have to think about if you can maybe find a better job or try to be happy with what you have. I've had jobs that I really disliked and when I found one that I didn't mind doing, I was so happy, despite the new job being lower status and lower pay (but much lower stress as well). I've struggled so much though that the bar for me is pretty low and I'm just happy things aren't worse for me at this point.

As for the getting a better social life...that is tough...I'm not sure about that one. I don't think it's impossible though.

Yes, there's no greater purpose. There is no God, no afterlife, no sin, no virtue, no justice, no morals.
How can you possibly know this? You have just as much certainty of this as a devout Christian has of the opposite.

Last edited:
ur 6'4 and complaining meanwhile i live life the same as you but 5'8 and ugly. just work with something u like idk

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
You get to work indoors with air conditioning sitting at a desk and you have had hookups? Lucky you.

In all seriousness though...it could be worse and sometimes you gotta be happy with what you have. Sometimes you gotta realize that this might be as good as it gets for you, unless you luck out and win the lottery or something.

It sounds like you are unfulfilled at your job and have no friends or girlfriend or plans outside of work that provide fulfillment either. You have to think about if you can maybe find a better job or try to be happy with what you have. I've had jobs that I really disliked and when I found one that I didn't mind doing, I was so happy, despite the new job being lower status and lower pay (but much lower stress as well). I've struggled so much though that the bar for me is pretty low and I'm just happy things aren't worse for me at this point.

As for the getting a better social life...that is tough...I'm not sure about that one. I don't think it's impossible though.

How can you possibly know this? You have just as much certainty of this as a devout Christian has of the opposite.
As far as I am concerned, "there might be God there's just 0 evidence for him" might as well mean "there's no God"

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Richard_Hungwell
As far as I am concerned, "there might be God there's just 0 evidence for him" might as well mean "there's no God"
Fair enough. I don't believe in aliens.

• +1
Fair enough. I don't believe in aliens.
I really truly believe that humans are just not smart enough to fully grasp existentialism. We know just enough to realize how little we know. There's no reason to believe that higher intelligence and sentience levels than ours are impossible or won't exist

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, incel194012940 and Richard_Hungwell
I really truly believe that humans are just not smart enough to fully grasp existentialism. We know just enough to realize how little we know. There's no reason to believe that higher intelligence and sentience levels than ours are impossible or won't exist
But yet you won't say "There's no reason to believe that God is impossible or doesn't exist".

But yet you won't say "There's no reason to believe that God is impossible or doesn't exist".
Im agnostic atheist, so I believe that. I believe that God can exist but there's presently no material evidence of him imo and cosmological and ontological arguments don't convince me. For the time being, he doesn't exist as far as I am concerned

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, MikeMew'sBitch, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

find God

May seem like a useless attempt but this is your best option really. OLD is full of worthless whores with brainrot from social media and getting used by chads. Atleast irl you have a chance finding a girl that hasn't had 100 different cocks up her but OLD that's nearly impossible imo.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Unironically religion or finding some higher purpose in life. Truly accepting that this life is temporary and there is a better one coming afterward allows people to get through the most insane shit with a smile on their faces.
bro i’m trying but i can’t seem to take the idea that after death we jus stop existing which is truly scary

I read the entire bible a few times then went even deeper and learned “Middle English” and read the King James 1798 version multiple times, but my own brain started questioning the world view and thought it was false, so I started looking into arguments for God like the kalam cosmological argument and the moral argument and doing fasting and prayer and nofap for 2.5 years. In the end I realized God does not exist and stopped pursuing any of it. Now I genuinely think nihilism is the answer.

It’s just not an answer we want. But it’s true.
bro i’m in the same path. aren’t u scared of what comes after death? aren’t u scared of jus seizing to exist?
death is one of the most scary things there are

Relatable bro. I am on this website trying to looksmaxx as if that will ever fix my subhuman genes JFL. I am way too much of a pussy to suicide but I am already thinking of a bunch of copes to last me a lifetime :ogre:.
bro why kys? there’s likely no life after death u jus seize to exist as i said before that is the scariest thing ever. u cannot hide from death u will eventually stop living and no one can prove god exists or doesn’t

bro i’m in the same path. aren’t u scared of what comes after death? aren’t u scared of jus seizing to exist?
death is one of the most scary things there are
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ you will be in paradise for eternity.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and incel194012940
Don't take life too seriously. Yes, there's no greater purpose. There is no God, no afterlife, no sin, no virtue, no justice, no morals. It's all just useful (ish) constructs made by wise ass grandpas that thought the same things you're thinking now, trying to make sense of it all.
bro what is the point? aren’t u scared of death like me rn? bro think with me u jus seize to exist isn’t that crazy? no one knows what seizing to exists feel like and having no answers to what happens after life, what does it feel like, do u jus go back to a “sleeping stage”

• +1
Im agnostic atheist, so I believe that. I believe that God can exist but there's presently no material evidence of him imo and cosmological and ontological arguments don't convince me. For the time being, he doesn't exist as far as I am concerned
What would it take for you to believe in God? I think you just don't want to believe in him. The fact that you think the 1/1,000,000,000,000 chance that the universe's physics were setup in a way that it didn't implode on itself and through nothing but raw elements planets, consciousness, and humans came to exist through natural unguided processes isn't enough to believe in God then you are either denying him or infected with sin.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate and incel194012940
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ you will be in paradise for eternity.
i used to but i’m so fucking confused right now. how the hell can anyone proof he exists? what if he doesn’t and i spent all my life believing in afairy tale?
what if u jus seize to exist after death isn’t that scary???

bro what is the point? aren’t u scared of death like me rn? bro think with me u jus seize to exist isn’t that crazy? no one knows what seizing to exists feel like and having no answers to what happens after life, what does it feel like, do u jus go back to a “sleeping stage”
There is nothing to be afraid of except for sin. Jesus said that we will have eternal life as long as we believe in him.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
i used to but i’m so fucking confused right now. how the hell can anyone proof he exists? what if he doesn’t and i spent all my life believing in afairy tale?
what if u jus seize to exist after death isn’t that scary???
I would recommend praying. Jesus and God speak to me constantly throughout the day and make decisions for me. I think you need a better relationship with them for that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate and incel194012940
There is nothing to be afraid of except for sin. Jesus said that we will have eternal life as long as we believe in him.
easier said that done. i use fto be a really good christian until now that i realized there is no actual proof and death is one of the most scary things there are

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
easier said that done. i use fto be a really good christian until now that i realized there is no actual proof and death is one of the most scary things there are
There is lots of proof. The devil is trying to trick you.

• +1
I would recommend praying. Jesus and God speak to me constantly throughout the day and make decisions for me. I think you need a better relationship with them for that.
hmmm i might give that a try tbh. i used to have a good one but never really “spoke with them”. My brain is all of the place bro.
what if we are in a matrix where i’m the only conscious person and everyone else is a robot programmed

There is lots of proof. The devil is trying to trick you.
i searched and searched but couldn’t find anything except for experiences. ppl can easily lie abt those

hmmm i might give that a try tbh. i used to have a good one but never really “spoke with them”. My brain is all of the place bro.
what if we are in a matrix where i’m the only conscious person and everyone else is a robot programmed
Philosophical zombie theory. It is the devil trying to trick you to fall into hedonism and only care about yourself. Don't fall for it.

• +1
i searched and searched but couldn’t find anything except for experiences. ppl can easily lie abt those
If you build up a strong enough relationship with God and Jesus Christ, you will hear their voices in your head constantly throughout the day like I do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
Philosophical zombie theory. It is the devil trying to trick you to fall into hedonism and only care about yourself. Don't fall for it.
interesting could u explain more about this theory?

If you build up a strong enough relationship with God and Jesus Christ, you will hear their voices in your head constantly throughout the day like I do.
i’ll try then but doesn’t change the fact i’m scared asf of dying

What would it take for you to believe in God? I think you just don't want to believe in him. The fact that you think the 1/1,000,000,000,000 chance that the universe's physics were setup in a way that it didn't implode on itself and through nothing but raw elements planets, consciousness, and humans came to exist through natural unguided processes isn't enough to believe in God then you are either denying him or infected with sin.
You're right, none of the things you said prove that God exists, just that life is very rare.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kingcel32
There is no evidence for god or against god. And even if there is a god, it most likely isn’t the Abrahamic version.

Trying to argue about how our universe came to be is a pointless conversation. We are here, we have the ability to perform conscious thinking and experience this world beyond survival. No god, no person, no idea, is the end to be all to live. Instead, It is up to the individual to find a higher purpose to dedicate their life to. Of course that could be a religion, a person, or an ideology, but it is only their decision to dedicate their life too it. Trying to force other people to find purpose in their own dedication, is a morally horrible thing to do imo.

Imo the only path to long term happiness is finding a true purpose and attempting to fulfill it. I suggest everyone to actually sit down quietly for 20 minutes and think about their values, their beliefs, what they want to do in life and their aspirations, to determine what their purpose in life should be.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19551
There is no evidence for god or against god. And even if there is a god, it most likely isn’t the Abrahamic version.
Why? The Bible's morals are still infallible today. Do you really think that some 60 IQ primitive men living in strawhuts just came up with that?
Trying to argue about how our universe came to be is a pointless conversation. We are here, we have the ability to perform conscious thinking and experience this world beyond survival. No god, no person, no idea, is the end to be all to live. Instead, It is up to the individual to find a higher purpose to dedicate their life to. Of course that could be a religion, a person, or an ideology, but it is only their decision to dedicate their life too it. Trying to force other people to find purpose in their own dedication, is a morally horrible thing to do imo.
How is it pointless? You simply have absolutely 0 answer to anything so you just avoid the question.
Imo the only path to long term happiness is finding a true purpose and attempting to fulfill it. I suggest everyone to actually sit down quietly for 20 minutes and think about their values, their beliefs, what they want to do in life and their aspirations, to determine what their purpose in life should be.
No, it's accepting God and Jesus Christ. It's what scripture says.

• +1
You're right, none of the things you said prove that God exists, just that life is very rare.
So you'd rather believe in a 1/1000000000000000 chance of us existing, not to mention the contradictions to all the known laws of physics in many theories, than believe in God? He made us in his image and gave us consciousness and free will just like he has. Much easier to believe that than to believe a metaverse (scientists never mention how that was made though) has been creating universes for eternity until it finally created one that had human life through nothing but unguided natural processes using raw elements.

So you'd rather believe in a 1/1000000000000000 chance of us existing, not to mention the contradictions to all the known laws of physics in many theories, than believe in God? He made us in his image and gave us consciousness and free will just like he has. Much easier to believe that than to believe a metaverse (scientists never mention how that was made though) has been creating universes for eternity until it finally created one that had human life through nothing but unguided natural processes using raw elements.
I actually cant tell if you're larping anymore or an actual retard (you're larping as a retard so it makes no difference ig) but there are no contradictions in physics, just corrections improvements and alterations to theories and equations. There are hypotheses that contradict each other in deep metaphysics but those are subjective

the Bible on the other hand, contradictions in the same exact book

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Madhate, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Also there's no free will

I actually cant tell if you're larping anymore or an actual retard (you're larping as a retard so it makes no difference ig) but there are no contradictions in physics, just corrections improvements and alterations to theories and equations. There are hypotheses that contradict each other in deep metaphysics but those are subjective
There are contradictions. How do we have free will if our brain is only based on the laws of physics? How did the Big Bang come to exist if there was no time, space, or matter before it. It could only come from something outside of all of that (God).

Sure. So scientists make up "metaphysics" to explain away all the things that make absolutely 0 sense without God.
the Bible on the other hand, contradictions in the same exact book
Incorrect. The Quran is the only book with contradictions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 19551
Also there's no free will
Speak for yourself. I have free will. That's simply an excuse that sinners use to justify not living a Christ-like life.

• +1